[RELEASE] - Asian Free For All Masters

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

M0nkeyMan
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: [RELEASE] - Asian Free For All Masters

Post by M0nkeyMan »

I've just been checking this out, and I wanted to chip in to add my appreciation. This looks excellent! It's clear you're putting in an awful lot of work. Thank you!

I've no idea how long it might take me to play all of this, but I've been downloading it all with the intention of playing through it when I can.

I've noticed problems with a few of the downloads of the compressed versions:
  • Act 8: The GoFile is "not public" and the Mega file is "no longer available"
  • Act 12: The GoFile is 0kb when downloaded (the Mega file is fine)
  • Act 27: The GoFile is "not public" (but the Direct Download ink works)
Thanks again for this. Keep up the good work!
AFFAMOfficial
Explorer
Explorer

Post by AFFAMOfficial »

M0nkeyMan wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:50 pm I've just been checking this out, and I wanted to chip in to add my appreciation. This looks excellent! It's clear you're putting in an awful lot of work. Thank you!

I've no idea how long it might take me to play all of this, but I've been downloading it all with the intention of playing through it when I can.

I've noticed problems with a few of the downloads of the compressed versions:
  • Act 8: The GoFile is "not public" and the Mega file is "no longer available"
  • Act 12: The GoFile is 0kb when downloaded (the Mega file is fine)
  • Act 27: The GoFile is "not public" (but the Direct Download ink works)
Thanks again for this. Keep up the good work!
Glad you'll try them out. Hope you find them fun :-)

I've fixed all errors you pointed out, big thanks for bringing that to my attention!
Norehca
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by Norehca »

A truly wonderful project. I'm still far behind due to lack of time but I'm liking it more and more. I count all the times I come and I have to say that staying at act 8 is putting me in quite a bit of trouble but I'm enjoying it a lot.
AFFAMOfficial
Explorer
Explorer

Post by AFFAMOfficial »

Norehca wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 8:39 pm A truly wonderful project. I'm still far behind due to lack of time but I'm liking it more and more. I count all the times I come and I have to say that staying at act 8 is putting me in quite a bit of trouble but I'm enjoying it a lot.
I'm glad you like it! Hope you eventually manage to play through it all regardless of the trouble you're being put through :lol:
AFFAMOfficial
Explorer
Explorer

Post by AFFAMOfficial »

Hello everyone! :-)

I would like to give you all who follow this series an update on current status on things. How development is going, future roadmap and so on.

Initially I would like to apologize for having to delay the release of Act 28. Date is pushed from April 19 to April 29.

For those who have kept in the loop of the release schedule may have noticed that many out of the last 6-7 acts have had its' release date delayed either by a little or a lot. That is because I have been away from home for almost 50% of the time since august of last year. (Work related)

This lifestyle change has had several affects. First and most obvious is that release dates have collided with the trips. So for some release dates I'm simply not at home able to upload. But most importantly, being away so much have affected both the amount of available time I have to create these and my motivation to do so, due to overall fatigue.

I have barely touched editing or creating acts for the last 5 months due to being constantly occupied and the having fatigue that comes with it. As a result, my "bank" of fully finished & prepped acts are now all "used up". Which means as it looks right now, Act 29 is not yet complete & I have no estimate on when it will be.

Another thing that this big break has resulted in is me forgetting alot of the story stuff going on in the story, planned upcoming events, prepared twists and turns and so on.. Which obviously is pretty bad for whenever I do get back into editing. All details thus far have been documented in a unstructured way due to the momentum I had when i was in full swing. But now in hindsight after a long break, It's hard to get a clear picture of what I want to do and where to go from here. I realized I had to do something about it & re-learn all my thoughts and plans if i wanted to properly resume creating.

The last three days during some days off, to catch up with the story, I speed ran all story parts of the series to re-learn where the story currently is & where it's headed. I wrote down a "quest" log of sorts to so i can more easily keep track of all the active story arcs currently "in play" so as to know "the next move/event". Getting that clear overview of everything and a good sense of "what's next", gave me a lot of energy to get back into creating.

Here is "Quest" log is. If anyone is interested. I figured if i can't keep track of what's going on most of you will not either. :lol:

Since the release schedule have caught up with me, I think it's best I go back into the mode of just creating without having to manage uploads & worry about release dates. So, after act 28 (or maybe 29, we will see), the project will most likely not see any releases for the upcoming 6 months or so. Just so I can focus, get back into the momentum i was once had.

I assure the project is not in hiatus or cancelled in any way. This break is just so I can get my motivation back, plan things out thorougly & execute it in the most interesting way possible for all of you & have a batch ready to go whenever it's time to come back with a bang.

TLDR; Work & fatigue has delayed production & drained motivation.. Additional time needed to get back on track. After act 28 or 29, a break will occur. Back sometime later this year.

Take care everyone,
See you all soon when Act 28 arrives.

//E
AFFAMOfficial
Explorer
Explorer

Post by AFFAMOfficial »

Here is the finished "Quest log" describing every yet still unresolved story arc. It is updated up until act 27 and will update with act 28's events shortly after release.