[RELEASE][DOWNLOAD] The Combined Pleasure Experiment

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
Batman314
Explorer
Explorer

[RELEASE][DOWNLOAD] The Combined Pleasure Experiment

Post by Batman314 »

Hey All!

This is the feedback and download thread for The Combined Pleasure Experiment. https://milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=47646

Download the CombinedPleasuresApp Here: https://mega.nz/file/VNs2TSZa#F4vSjh-gw ... taNPYSYS6k

Please import before downloading.
The app is required to play the tease. It will work on Windows 10/11 and Mac. All setup instructions are for Windows 10 because that's what I have. For Mac, you'll mainly have to figure out a different software for inter-application audio routing. More detailed setup instructions are in the tease.

Be Warned
The setup for the app is very tech heavy and a little unconventional, and I was hesitant to publish the tease because of it. So I expect that a certain amount of people will just not be able to figure it out. If you're having trouble with software/library errors, as a last ditch effort you can download the software that I made the app in. It is free to download and open other peoples' applications in, you only have to pay if you want to save and make your own projects. Download it here: https://cycling74.com/downloads

The tease is a combined anal and estim tease. I've had it completed for a while, but was hesitant to publish because I feel like having to download two whole other applications is a little "extra". I feel like its worth it though because it is a really cool tease concept and my test playthrough was :thumbsup:

Hope you like the tease!
-Batman
Last edited by Batman314 on Tue Feb 22, 2022 3:20 am, edited 5 times in total.
GDError404
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Re: [RELEASE][DOWNLOAD] The Combined Pleasure Experiment

Post by GDError404 »

Just a heads up to anyone else who is having trouble getting this started, it requires the Visual C++ Redistributable Package to run on windows. If you're getting a missing DLL error, you can download it here https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/downloa ... x?id=40784
Batman314
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Batman314 »

GDError404 wrote: Sat Feb 19, 2022 11:52 pm Just a heads up to anyone else who is having trouble getting this started, it requires the Visual C++ Redistributable Package to run on windows. If you're getting a missing DLL error, you can download it here https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/downloa ... x?id=40784
Thanks for the tip! I always try my best to test everything, but it's hard to know if I've missed something like this since I already have all the software on my machine. I'm glad you were able to figure it out and get it running.

-Batman
Tury
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Dom (Male)
Dom/me(s): Anyone interested?
Sub/Slave(s): None right now.

Post by Tury »

I wish Sound eStims weren't so darn expensive.
If you have no reason to live, find a reason to keep living.

-Me
silverlight-29
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by silverlight-29 »

My favorite content creator is back with another milestone, damn, this is so fucking exciting, glad you're back Batman314, my lord of anal orgasms :blush: :-D
Most amazing anal webteases by: Batman314:The B.A.T.;The B.A.M.part1-2; boob_worshipper: penetrating lecture
onorable mentions by:jyk518:Two Hole Slut__vichobucho:thecreature_edgeallday:anal lessons1-2
invalid79:An Inflated Chance__sxxx_fxxx:my little ass boy part1-2-3-4-5;house of fun series
My favorite videos by:
Rinascere:Cock hero soft climax 1-2;Cock hero EroClip; Cock hero EroDance
Tia.Blaze: Cock Hero Sexy Youtube
onikks: Cock Hero Suave
Caius Prepus:Cum Hero Reborn The Perfect 3;Cum Hero Perfect 4
metrognome:Cock Hero Non Nude;Cock Hero Youtube
eatsl:Sugar Beach Updated version
Cock hero Sofcore collaboration 1-2-3-4
Various Artists:
Cock hero Upvote
Most beautiful short PMVs:
Five more hours by PMV Fiend
Kawai vs Goth by NoodleDude
Various from Digitalfiend
Best Anal PMVs by Samuellynch
eismann12
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: None of the above

Post by eismann12 »

Hello,

I installed all components and followed the instructions for the setup.
But then only this error message:

admme: unable to open wave input device.
ad_mme: stopping due to error.

Who knows what the problem ist and can help?

Thank you in advance!
edger477
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: None of the above

Post by edger477 »

Although I don't feel compelled to play the tease (I find it hard to focus when I need to follow metronome for any of the JOI), I want to commend you for adding another dimension to EOS...
When I read about in the tease I understood why you use only one channel, and as you already invested effort into this, maybe I can give some ideas. Not that I just came up with this, there is ScriptPlayer that does it for videos with separate estim, but same concept could be implemented for EOS, where you would not need to play estim files through the browser but just play short clips containing commands (file number, volume etc encoded in short pulse that might not even be hearable). Then app like yours could play estim files (and with WIN 10/11 is extremely easy to tell that app to use different output device, most people have usb sound card/dac for estim) while normal output could be used for non-estim sounds, voice narration, something to help with immersion, or metronome.

Of course, it would mean that you would probably need to download separate set of files for tease, but it would also allow to replace files with i.e. set that is adapted for 2B or other device, or mod them in another way. There could be set of estim files (a package) that is default containing most used files so people could create estim teases without having to worry about files, just command to play them... but we would need to catalogue them similar to what was done for Estim Tower where files were numerated and had descriptions. You could also drive the app through other means (i.e. by encoding command signal sounds into video file) so instead of having to create whole file to play with ScriptPlayer, video could have these commands embedded into its sound.

Sorry if I piled too much stuff on here, is just a bunch of ideas that I got when I saw your tease and I wanted to praise you because you innovated something, even if I am not audience I like that you were thinking out of the box and used sound channel in a clever way to add functionality beyond what EOS allows.
thebears73
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by thebears73 »

anyone have instructions on how to install on to a mac?
ostermanblue2
Explorer
Explorer

Post by ostermanblue2 »

Just tried this out...woah!! As you mention in the tease, focus is on hardcore anal and the estim is sort of a light teasing element. I love the idea of combining the two...next time I'll probably just crank the volume up on the estim so it plays a larger role. Loved this tease!

Note on the software: It ends up working as intended, but I did find the setup a little intimidating at first. It requires downloading 2x pieces of software (yours and the third party sound switching app) and it may be worth your time to mention that a bit further up front too.

Thanks for another great tease :)
19Hellothere83
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Submissive

Post by 19Hellothere83 »

I tried to install the cpa, but its keeps giving me an error,
Mpflat dlls missing.
I am using a win 10 home n - and i know the n version have this issue .... But it seems i cannot work it out.
I tried installing the media feature pack but no luck either since it says i cannot install it 🤔
electrodick
Explorer
Explorer

Post by electrodick »

I downloaded the app... ran it, got as far as the setup screen and clicked 'open'. Read the instructions... I really had no idea what it was all about. Too hard. Sorry. :no:
Batman314
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Batman314 »

Sorry for those having trouble and getting discouraged by complicated tech stuff. I've added some more tips in the top post that should hopefully help.

I'm glad to see some of you got it working and enjoyed the tease. I'm very pleasantly surprised with the rating so far, since it is very niche in terms of fetishes and also complicated to set up. :-D

Thanks
-Batman
cfs6t08p
Explorer
Explorer

Post by cfs6t08p »

I'm glad you decided to publish it, despite the technical difficulties. The concept is awesome and the tease itself is top quality, certainly deserving of the high rating.

I have some ideas on how to make it a little bit more accessible, may I DM you?
ZeeWW
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by ZeeWW »

Ah I've downloaded the App and VB Audio - no problem :-) However, I'm not getting a single to the App so the sliders do not move... any suggestions on what I need to do?
fallen_angel_42
Explorer
Explorer

Post by fallen_angel_42 »

I gave this one a quick try yesterday. First of all, I'd like to congratulate you, as you are innovating and pushing the limits of what we thought was possible here in Milovana. You are taking what this platform allows to the very edge and even beyond. It just makes me happy that people as talented and dedicated as you exist in this community.

About the tease itself, I wasn't totally sold on the idea to start with. But I decided to give it a go anyway... And boy, was I in for a surprise! I had a fantastic time with it, and I even discovered a few new things that I didn't even know I liked. Amazing stuff! Can't wait to see what you come up with next. :love: