[RELEASE][FEEDBACK] Estim Snakes and Ladders

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
19Hellothere83
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Submissive

Re: [RELEASE][FEEDBACK] Estim Snakes and Ladders

Post by 19Hellothere83 »

Wexxxu wrote: Wed Feb 16, 2022 6:56 pm
19Hellothere83 wrote: Tue Feb 15, 2022 12:26 pm
The signals all work for me - I am testing it with a DYI Box built according to lolol2's design.

Cheers 8-)
Carlo
It would be nice to know also with what kind of setup the stim files have been designed for triphase. I've found out with some other teases and CHs that it does make a difference how the trodes are wired. The most common two setups that work best for me (but depending on the files which one) are: 1) left - head, right - ass or shaft, common - under the balls 2) left - ass or shaft, right - under the balls, common - head. It can also make a difference which wires are used as common. I typically use the negative ones from both channels but some files have worked better when selecting different poles of each channel. Of course anyone is free to experiment with whatever setup but it would be good to know some kind of a starting point.
My setup is triphase.
I use one pad on the perineum withe the right channel
One conductive sling around balls and shaft with common ground and
One sling right under the glans with the left channel

:-P
Wexxxu
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: None of the above

Post by Wexxxu »

19Hellothere83 wrote: Wed Feb 16, 2022 8:35 pm
19Hellothere83 wrote: Tue Feb 15, 2022 12:26 pm
The signals all work for me - I am testing it with a DYI Box built according to lolol2's design.

Cheers 8-)
Carlo
It would be nice to know also with what kind of setup the stim files have been designed for triphase. I've found out with some other teases and CHs that it does make a difference how the trodes are wired. The most common two setups that work best for me (but depending on the files which one) are: 1) left - head, right - ass or shaft, common - under the balls 2) left - ass or shaft, right - under the balls, common - head. It can also make a difference which wires are used as common. I typically use the negative ones from both channels but some files have worked better when selecting different poles of each channel. Of course anyone is free to experiment with whatever setup but it would be good to know some kind of a starting point.
My setup is triphase.

Okay - thanks. So, it's quite close to my 1st option I presented except for using a pad as one of the trodes. I'll try that 1st and perhaps experiment later with some other setup.
19Hellothere83
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by 19Hellothere83 »

Wexxxu wrote: Wed Feb 16, 2022 8:45 pm
19Hellothere83 wrote: Wed Feb 16, 2022 8:35 pm

My setup is triphase.

Okay - thanks. So, it's quite close to my 1st option I presented except for using a pad as one of the trodes. I'll try that 1st and perhaps experiment later with some other setup.
Have fun :-)
lolol2
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by lolol2 »

Looks cool, will try this very soon!
Thanks for your work! :-)
My creations:
Spoiler: show

[Tutorial] Building your own DIY E-Stim Stereo Device

Videos:
06/2020 - Estim Sync Hero Vol. 01

Teases:
04/2020 - Estim Mansion under Quarantine
12/2019 - Estim Challenge
12/2018 - Estim Distraction
03/2018 - The Estim Tower - Endless Mode
01/2018 - The Estim Tower
05/2017 - The Estim Mansion
19Hellothere83
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by 19Hellothere83 »

lolol2 wrote: Thu Feb 17, 2022 10:31 am Looks cool, will try this very soon!
Thanks for your work! :-)
Thanks lolol :-)
19Hellothere83
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by 19Hellothere83 »

TheElectrician wrote: Thu Feb 17, 2022 3:27 pm
19Hellothere83 wrote: Tue Feb 15, 2022 12:26 pm Hi to all stimmers :-)

I am about to release my latest creation.
It is a Snakes and Ladders game Estim Version!

I am eager to hear your feedback and hope you all enjoy the game!
Please always be careful when playing with electricity!

Cheers 8-)
Carlo
Hey Carlo.

Thanks for a cool new tease so far.
Happy about a native diy production I‘m about to try very soon.
Hopefully you‘ll be able to answer my question before.
„what is your desired setup for the chanels?“

As I read in dry sneak prev it‘s meaned to be triphase.
My standard for such suroundings is left/A ground bridged with Right/B ground to common as a pad beneth the balls, L/A+ as a single pole to prostate and R/B+ as a pad to the glans.

What is your favorite or better the testcase for this tease please?

Again thanks for new stuff!
Cheets tE
Hi electrician!

Hope you'll like it!

I usually setup as follows:

My setup is triphase.

But feel free to try other setups as well!!

Cheers
ridgeracer
Explorer
Explorer

Post by ridgeracer »

My setup was BT Stim box common on head, left at base of shaft, right under balls. I used pads with a condom and cock ring to hold it all together.
I also like to turn things up high, well past teasing and more into over stimulation.
thebears73
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by thebears73 »

So i played this the other day on estim 2B in tri, Tip left, common cock ring and left to a moaner plug. I must say there is some goof files here to give a great release however;

1) The pictures move to fast, need to be slowed down
2) The text, when long sentences changes to quick, didn't have time to read it all, there is also the same text on every picture which is a distraction, after reading it for the 5th time etc. If the text doesn't change then don't show it, it was quite off putting for me.
3) there is some serious variation with the file output, some quite spiky events that kept you on your toes, not sure if intended or not
4) As expected, most the pain files on a 2B do nothing. barley registering.
5) Once i finally came, after hitting the button, could get back into the game, no real ending so couldn't give it a rating
6) think it would be better with the time bar hidden, so you dont know how long the cycle will last.
7) was this beta tested, sure some of these could be ironed out during testing stages

Yep some critique above, but with some fine tuning, slowing down of images and better text it has great potential, so thank you for putting it together.

Cheers
TB73
19Hellothere83
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by 19Hellothere83 »

TheElectrician wrote: Sun Feb 20, 2022 7:30 am Hey folks.

I gave the tease a try for about 35 rounds or so.
It‘s got a nice collection of files an pics, I admitt.
But I experienced the same like in the Post before.

Mayby you should slow the pase down a bit.
You know your Images and text well.
I could not find in to enjoy.
In the end I got soft and broke up.
To many klicks for short duration fun.

The concept is cool, and the girls are hot.
Everything could be solved with more time for a good look and feel.

But for the first estim tease it was great work.
Did you arange a beta phase before release?

Cheets tE
Thanks for the feedback!
No beta test for this one...
Standard fields... So the ones with no ladders snakes ot question marks are loops with random images of one girl ... The looping time is decided by the length of the text ... Which also loops...

I could build in a hidden timer with a range lets say between 3 and 10 secs... This could help making the image change a bit slower and give it some more randomness...

Or i could give each "standard" girl a dialogue ... Which would require a crazy amount of pages and time... But if that's what is required i could do it ...
Last edited by 19Hellothere83 on Sun Feb 20, 2022 4:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
19Hellothere83
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by 19Hellothere83 »

thebears73 wrote: Sun Feb 20, 2022 4:18 am So i played this the other day on estim 2B in tri, Tip left, common cock ring and left to a moaner plug. I must say there is some goof files here to give a great release however;

1) The pictures move to fast, need to be slowed down
2) The text, when long sentences changes to quick, didn't have time to read it all, there is also the same text on every picture which is a distraction, after reading it for the 5th time etc. If the text doesn't change then don't show it, it was quite off putting for me.
3) there is some serious variation with the file output, some quite spiky events that kept you on your toes, not sure if intended or not
4) As expected, most the pain files on a 2B do nothing. barley registering.
5) Once i finally came, after hitting the button, could get back into the game, no real ending so couldn't give it a rating
6) think it would be better with the time bar hidden, so you dont know how long the cycle will last.
7) was this beta tested, sure some of these could be ironed out during testing stages

Yep some critique above, but with some fine tuning, slowing down of images and better text it has great potential, so thank you for putting it together.

Cheers
TB73
Thanks for the feedback!
Here my answers:
1) as written above the girls are simply one page looping changing pic on every loop... The looping time depends on the text length.
This could be fixed by adding a hidden timer range
2)text change according to reading time. I could either build in a hidden timer to fix this with long text passages ... I dont want to hold the tease until one clicks since that would ruin it for others which enjoy to play without touching the mouse ... I will try to look into this further and find a feasible solution!
3)there should be no spikes with the pleasant files ... The pain files can be however quite mean and unexpected
4) I sold my 2B after a week owning it... Because of this reason... I am very happy with my DYI box!
5) this is strange ... All the i came buttons should bring you to a tease end ... I will check this out
6)standard girls (which are all girls except the question marks snakes and ladders) are loops with a standard cycle length of 40 seconds ... All other girls have hidden timer ranges built in the single pages. I could make the cycle for standard girls with a random lenght. I am not sure if I can hide that timer since it's a notification ... I will further look into it!
7) no it was not beta tested.. now its to late... Next time I will surely give it a beta test... However I am very thankful for you guys testing it so thoroughly and giving me all this feedback!

Cheers
UFungus
Explorer
Explorer

Post by UFungus »

I liked the faster nature of it and the randomness can quite literally blue ball you for hours. Ask me how I know. I like most of the suggestions that have been made so far but I'd like to add that making all of them customizable would be much better than going one way or the other. I also had the same #5 problem. I hit the I came button and it just started all over. I should've noticed which spot I was on at the time.
19Hellothere83
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by 19Hellothere83 »

UFungus wrote: Sun Feb 20, 2022 6:19 pm I liked the faster nature of it and the randomness can quite literally blue ball you for hours. Ask me how I know. I like most of the suggestions that have been made so far but I'd like to add that making all of them customizable would be much better than going one way or the other. I also had the same #5 problem. I hit the I came button and it just started all over. I should've noticed which spot I was on at the time.
Thanks .. customisation would be a cool idea!
Did you hit the button somewhere in the middle? Did it take you to the cum puddle?

Since there are different instances you can push the button.
During the game or at the end of it ... So already at field 35
Additionally since i was afraid pple could push the button by mistake when trying to push roll the dice i added a safety check ... If you say you pushed by mistake it will take you back and you have yo play the last field you were on
edger477
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by edger477 »

19Hellothere83 wrote: Sun Feb 20, 2022 4:40 pm Or i could give each "standard" girl a dialogue ... Which would require a crazy amount of pages and time... But if that's what is required i could do it ...
Don't go down that path, it is 80% of effort to make 20% of improvement. Maybe you could define an array variable and fill it with many possible dialogue lines. I did not check but EOS should support writing custom javascript functions, so you could take that array and shuffle it at start (to randomize its order), then iterate through it to display its elements instead of the sentence that is displayed now. If you reach end of array, you could shuffle it again and set index to start so when it repeats same dialogues they will not be in same order :)

Also you could calculate time to display pic with line based on dialogue line length (i.e. simply take how many chars it has and multiply by some value to get seconds, i.e. 0.33 seconds per character then tune that value if it seems too short/long)

i.e. if you had 'Do you like this angle?'.length * 0.33 would be 7.59, or if you use 0.5 then 11.5 seconds. Longer sentence could have longer timeout. It is also possible to use this length to create a bracket in which you choose random length (to avoid it being predictable).

Let me know if it makes sense, I could show you example of shuffling and iterating functions in javascript if necessary.
19Hellothere83
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by 19Hellothere83 »

edger477 wrote: Sun Feb 20, 2022 8:12 pm
19Hellothere83 wrote: Sun Feb 20, 2022 4:40 pm Or i could give each "standard" girl a dialogue ... Which would require a crazy amount of pages and time... But if that's what is required i could do it ...
Don't go down that path, it is 80% of effort to make 20% of improvement. Maybe you could define an array variable and fill it with many possible dialogue lines. I did not check but EOS should support writing custom javascript functions, so you could take that array and shuffle it at start (to randomize its order), then iterate through it to display its elements instead of the sentence that is displayed now. If you reach end of array, you could shuffle it again and set index to start so when it repeats same dialogues they will not be in same order :)

Also you could calculate time to display pic with line based on dialogue line length (i.e. simply take how many chars it has and multiply by some value to get seconds, i.e. 0.33 seconds per character then tune that value if it seems too short/long)

i.e. if you had 'Do you like this angle?'.length * 0.33 would be 7.59, or if you use 0.5 then 11.5 seconds. Longer sentence could have longer timeout. It is also possible to use this length to create a bracket in which you choose random length (to avoid it being predictable).

Let me know if it makes sense, I could show you example of shuffling and iterating functions in javascript if necessary.
The prepared dialogue thing came up to my mind... Didn't go through with it since I have no idea how to do that.
If you have some example script i would be more than thankful!
edger477
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by edger477 »

19Hellothere83 wrote: Sun Feb 20, 2022 8:38 pm
If you have some example script i would be more than thankful!
Can you check if code from this fiddle could be used?