[RELEASE] Cock Hero - SUAVE / (+Poll on next production)

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

Next Production... DURO 3 or SUAVE 2?

DURO 3
31%
SUAVE 2
69%

Total votes: 114

striderbolt
Explorer
Explorer

Re: [RELEASE] Cock Hero - SUAVE / (+Poll on next production)

Post by striderbolt »

good CH video after long time. added to my MDMA track list ;)

waiting forthe sequel.
silverlight-29
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by silverlight-29 »

yes, definetely in my top 10 ever :w00t:
Most amazing anal webteases by: Batman314:The B.A.T.;The B.A.M.part1-2; boob_worshipper: penetrating lecture
onorable mentions by:jyk518:Two Hole Slut__vichobucho:thecreature_edgeallday:anal lessons1-2
invalid79:An Inflated Chance__sxxx_fxxx:my little ass boy part1-2-3-4-5;house of fun series
My favorite videos by:
Rinascere:Cock hero soft climax 1-2;Cock hero EroClip; Cock hero EroDance
Tia.Blaze: Cock Hero Sexy Youtube
onikks: Cock Hero Suave
Caius Prepus:Cum Hero Reborn The Perfect 3;Cum Hero Perfect 4
metrognome:Cock Hero Non Nude;Cock Hero Youtube
eatsl:Sugar Beach Updated version
Cock hero Sofcore collaboration 1-2-3-4
Various Artists:
Cock hero Upvote
Most beautiful short PMVs:
Five more hours by PMV Fiend
Kawai vs Goth by NoodleDude
Various from Digitalfiend
Best Anal PMVs by Samuellynch
Hinomiko
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Hinomiko »

Really great content and production! Thank you so much for making this
kingandlord
Explorer
Explorer

Post by kingandlord »

Hi Onikks! We haven't heard from you in a long time. Any update on Suave 2?
heartofdarkness
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by heartofdarkness »

Awesome.
Sgt_Alex
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Sgt_Alex »

kingandlord wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 9:06 pm Hi Onikks! We haven't heard from you in a long time. Any update on Suave 2?
It seems we've got a "stop" here, unfortunately.
Hope he's OK and too busy for another CH video... Although he's been online last time on 9th of May :huh:
Livin' easy
sublimateme
Explorer
Explorer

Post by sublimateme »

Hi Onikks! I hope you're doing well. Your Suave anniversary is coming up, and I want to say that you have an unreal talent for making timeless videos. Thank you for your work!
onikks
Explorer
Explorer

Post by onikks »

Hey guys!!

Hehe, I'm the worst thing in this world... I'm sorry.

It has been over a year since my last comment. Unfortunately I had to stop the project due to a very stressful stage in my job and a somewhat complicated personal situation.

Luckily, a few days ago I was jerking to SUAVE and then I came back here and I read again all your comments... It made me want to resume the project, I was so excited again!

The bad part is that I just resume the project at the same time as the release of DIABLO IV and the working time will be affected for sure! :lol:

Let's get to the point: I have more or less a clear structure of SUAVE2 and material for about 4 rounds, but I'm having a hard time finding non nude / dancing material (no twerk, I already have a lot). I'm at this point where any help will be welcome and I accept all kinds of suggestions in terms of round themes and girls. So any idea / chick / video / folder / source would be really appreciated.

I think this will be done by august but I hope I could release it earlier.

I love you all guys, and again sorry for the super late response.

Let's goooo :love:
Teralar
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Teralar »

Great to hear you are still working on this. The people are for sure still excited and waiting!
For content suggestions, youtube is a surprisingly good place to look for softcore stuff. Yoga "challenges" might be a good theme for a round altough i dont know how well that would mix with the (probably) faster paced twerking/dancing.
For some yoga inspiration you might want to start here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atPC_DC ... rraKySpice
icepickle
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by icepickle »

Logged in first comment just to celebrate the return of onikks :mbounce:
xxxchfan
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by xxxchfan »

Hello onikks,
First, I gotta say Suave is a masterpiece. The choice of music, scenes and rhythm is perfect.

As for a suggestion on material: Something I don't see much on soft CHs videos are fashion catwalk shows, like Victoria Secrets and such. I think some very hot scenes using stuff with top models like Barbara Palvin, Lais Ribeiro, Priscilla Ricart, and many others.

Thanks!
Sgt_Alex
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Sgt_Alex »

onikks wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 7:49 pm Hey guys!!

It has been over a year since my last comment. Unfortunately I had to stop the project due to a very stressful stage in my job and a somewhat complicated personal situation.

Luckily, a few days ago I was jerking to SUAVE and then I came back here and I read again all your comments... It made me want to resume the project, I was so excited again!

The bad part is that I just resume the project at the same time as the release of DIABLO IV and the working time will be affected for sure! :lol:

Let's get to the point: I have more or less a clear structure of SUAVE2 and material for about 4 rounds, but I'm having a hard time finding non nude / dancing material (no twerk, I already have a lot). I'm at this point where any help will be welcome and I accept all kinds of suggestions in terms of round themes and girls. So any idea / chick / video / folder / source would be really appreciated.

Oh my, glad to have you back, Onikks 8-)
Thank you again for all your work and contributuion, people not doing such awesome projects nowadays...
Livin' easy
timoth31
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by timoth31 »

Hey nice to have you back! Hope you're going better. We're probably all really excited about Nr 2. But seriously, now that things seem to be going better for you, take time for yourself. Finish Diablo, maybe another big summer release and take your time for Suave 2, we're a lot into denial after all ;-)
HeYDiii
Explorer
Explorer

Post by HeYDiii »

I agree with other users that SUAVE is one of the best cock heroes in existence, smooth start with gradual increase, perfectly matched rhythm to music and optimal duration. Definitely respect :love:
kingandlord
Explorer
Explorer

Post by kingandlord »

Hi Onikks. Do you have any further update on the project?