[Feedback] Game of chance

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---

Where would you like to see more tasks or modules?

Anal
12%
Ball Busting
4%
Bondage
7%
Feet
9%
Sissification (including sucking/make up/ dress up/ other - tell me)
15%
Humiliation
15%
Water sports
3%
Pain (Ballbusting, spanking, nipple, generalized)
7%
Edging
16%
Stroking
12%

Total votes: 68

dark0512
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

[Feedback] Game of chance

Post by dark0512 »

I'm making this thread for feedback on the tease "Game of Chance". Please check it out. If it freezes or has any issues, please send me a PM or post here with as much info as you can and i'll fix it.

I just did some updates to fix some issues with freezing. Apologies for anyone that tried the tease and it froze!

Upcoming:
Spoiler: show
- More modules, tasks, variety and going to change the beginning to toggle switches so they can be selected a lot quicker. I expect to have the toggles implemented in the next couple days.
v1.1.1 change log
  • Added 2 humiliation sections and 30+ pictures
v1.1.0 change log

• Made the story skippable if you're replaying (or already know the back story)
  • Changed the kink selection to be toggle switches so it goes a lot quicker
  • Changed one of the humiliation tasks
Please vote in the poll. If other content, please PM or comment.
Last edited by dark0512 on Fri Feb 18, 2022 4:27 am, edited 3 times in total.
Tury
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Dom (Male)
Dom/me(s): Anyone interested?
Sub/Slave(s): None right now.

Re: [Feedback] Game of chance

Post by Tury »

Tried it twice and it hung after the first round of stroking. not sure what that's about. I can go back and list my choices, between each round I only change 1 thing and that was I got the "Thank you, Sir." wrong because she said "loud" so I added an exclamation point.
If you have no reason to live, find a reason to keep living.

-Me
dark0512
Explorer
Explorer

Post by dark0512 »

Send me a PM with what the stroking text was. There are a lot of random parts so it’s hard to know where it’s freezing. I fixed a lot of bugs last night and plan to look a little more tonight.
I think at some point, it should mention for you to say “Thanks you, Sir” (verbally, but also makes you type it). “Loud” is supposed to refer to you saying it louder, but you’d type it just the same.

I’ll try to find this part and fix it to make it more clear. Sorry for that!
Tury
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Tury »

dark0512 wrote: Thu Feb 10, 2022 12:55 am Send me a PM with what the stroking text was. There are a lot of random parts so it’s hard to know where it’s freezing. I fixed a lot of bugs last night and plan to look a little more tonight.
I think at some point, it should mention for you to say “Thanks you, Sir” (verbally, but also makes you type it). “Loud” is supposed to refer to you saying it louder, but you’d type it just the same.

I’ll try to find this part and fix it to make it more clear. Sorry for that!
That's fine. I should have said I only did that to see if it would work, not that I thought I HAD to.

-Me
Tury
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Tury »

I went back to screen grab it and record my choices but it didn't happen again, so you must have got the bug. Awesome.

-Me
dark0512
Explorer
Explorer

Post by dark0512 »

Good to hear! Let me know if you run into anything else.

I will be adding some content and additional modules very soon. I am also going to make the intro a lot quicker.
harper.cc
Explorer
Explorer

Post by harper.cc »

Great tease, despite some glitches. It seemed that my choices had little influence on what tasks were given to me. Nevertheless, this was a better tease than 99% of the teases of late.
tricky11
Explorer
Explorer

Post by tricky11 »

Agreed, the choices didn't seem to change what came up. Maybe that was design but not sure.
Could be good to set a "hard limit" if possible as there is such a variety? (which is a great thing!)
dark0512
Explorer
Explorer

Post by dark0512 »

Depending on what you turn on and off (Sissification, Ballbusting, edging, etc) depends on the tasks. A lot of the beginning questions come up later, but you have to land on that task to see it.
One of the biggest things right now is if you set your cock under 5”. This will change a lot of dialog.
I already have some other things done, in a rough capacity, but not implemented quite yet.

I’ll be working on it this weekend and release several new sections and make sure I target a few things that are heavier on choices, now that it appears to be weak in that area.
SRobyn
Explorer
Explorer

Post by SRobyn »

Cool tease, and very hot pics.

But i'm constantly getting stuck. (choosing nr 13 and also 13 as my favorite no)
I can get out of stuck pages by using the "May I cum"-button and "I've made a mistake" - just to get to another stuck page... :no:

Choosing another no seems ok thou...
PoseidonX
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by PoseidonX »

It also freezes after my second time I had the ballbusting by Tori. Really annoying for such a good tease
flashbacker0
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by flashbacker0 »

This is a great tease when it works. Too bad I usually get stuck and nothing new loads in after 5-10 different slides. Sometimes I get back out by the "May I Cum" and "Mistake" route, sometime it works after doing it multiple times and but sometimes I just get stuck in the loop.