Leaking orgasm: A very frustrating way to ruin

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
IreliaDenial
Explorer
Explorer

Leaking orgasm: A very frustrating way to ruin

Post by IreliaDenial »

Thanks to Stimpy03079, he comes up with the word 'leak', which describes the orgasm more precise.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm not sure if anyone share this technique beforehand, yet I just find a very frustrating way to ruin orgasm. I'd like to share it with you all guys and hear your feedbacks.

So, the trick is to try to cum by clenching your PC muscles after several seconds of break.

Let's say, you stroke/edge however you like. Then, after a few times of stroke and edges, when you decide to cum, you simply edge yourself or hold your edge. Then release your hands and rest for several seconds, say count it to 3, to let the sense fade a little. Then you try your best to cum by clenching your PC muscles like you are trying to squeeze your sperm out of your cock from the ball through the shaft. As long as you squeeze out some sperm, you've reached a ruined orgasm and cannot beg for more. (You can 100% sure that they are sperm and not the pre-cum if you made it right)

If there is still no sperm out of the cock after clenching for a couple of seconds, have a little rest. Then re-stroke and edge yourself and repeat the progress above.

The trick is that you should completely rest yourself for several seconds after you release the edge and before you clench.
If you clench the PC muscles right after you release your hands, you're most likely to just have a normal ruined orgasm cause your PC muscles is already tight when you're holding the edge. Contract the PC muscles tighter would just make you cum like an abandon ruined orgasm though it is somehow a little more frustrated.

I have tried it on myself for several times and I've got some super frustrating orgasms. After an intense edge, my sperms are all ready to spray/jet from the connection between my shaft and my balls. Yet I just let them all stay there by resting myself, and then squeeze out only a little of them by clenching the PC muscles. I have got totally no pleasure of orgasm and I can feel there is still a large load of my sperms in my cock and balls. Meanwhile, the little cum squeezed out is like a sign of humiliation that arouses me so much.

I have also used this technique to have multiple ruins by have a 30 seconds rest between each orgasm. Well, I cannot describe that feeling but I would highly suggest you to try it if this is your thing :-D
Last edited by IreliaDenial on Sun Feb 13, 2022 8:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Philze
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: Squeezing orgasm: A very frustrating way to ruin

Post by Philze »

Oh you might love my custom hypno audio :)

https://www.reddit.com/r/LilithUnleas ... ame=iossmf
Es kann kein Zufall sein, dass sich Lust auf Frust reimt..
Stimpy03079
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
Dom/me(s): I have no one, yet.
Sub/Slave(s): Not yet.

Post by Stimpy03079 »

There might be a definitional difference about the term, "Ruined Orgasm". I don't know if any authority has codified the term. From what you've described I would call it a "Leak".

Regardless, it was still hot reading what you described.
ashikoki
Explorer
Explorer

Post by ashikoki »

Would love to see this get implemented on one of your future teases, maybe as one of the endings or as an optional way of release. Really enjoyed your teases especially the second one and I keep coming back for it even after getting all the endings. Looking forward to the more advanced session sequel of Lisa if there will be.

And if you haven't known it yet, there's a discord I know of that focuses on clenching and hands free orgasms, has lots of hentai and irl. I think you'll like it.

I can do it sometimes though it's really hard like having an orgasm just by clenching PC muscles repeatedly and a very hard steady clench. No hands or touching, just clenching.
IreliaDenial
Explorer
Explorer

Post by IreliaDenial »

Philze wrote: Mon Feb 07, 2022 1:32 pm Oh you might love my custom hypno audio :)

https://www.reddit.com/r/LilithUnleas ... ame=iossmf
I just have a quick look over the script. It looks very attractive and I believe this is gonna be a really great audio though hands-free orgasm may not be my type. Shall try it when I got some available time!
IreliaDenial
Explorer
Explorer

Post by IreliaDenial »

Stimpy03079 wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 6:41 am There might be a definitional difference about the term, "Ruined Orgasm". I don't know if any authority has codified the term. From what you've described I would call it a "Leak".

Regardless, it was still hot reading what you described.
Yeah! That's the word! Leak! It does describes the situation more precisely. The sperm was poorly leaked from the cock.
IreliaDenial
Explorer
Explorer

Post by IreliaDenial »

ashikoki wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 7:33 am Would love to see this get implemented on one of your future teases, maybe as one of the endings or as an optional way of release. Really enjoyed your teases especially the second one and I keep coming back for it even after getting all the endings. Looking forward to the more advanced session sequel of Lisa if there will be.

And if you haven't known it yet, there's a discord I know of that focuses on clenching and hands free orgasms, has lots of hentai and irl. I think you'll like it.

I can do it sometimes though it's really hard like having an orgasm just by clenching PC muscles repeatedly and a very hard steady clench. No hands or touching, just clenching.
I am so glad to hear that you got all endings from my second tease. That is really impressive cause even I as the author did not get the cum challenge. That ending is almost impossible to reach as I was adding it to keep those hardcore players suffer from endless torture with a false hope of cum that I gave them.

About making the teases, I have to say with regret that I may not have much time on writing one recently as I got much things to do irl :-( Especially the advanced session sequel of Lisa, which requires much time on designing the game mechanism and script if there will be. Otherwise, the tease of no real stroking/heads play would be very boring. Yet, I may still likely to make a small tease based on the idea of the leaking orgasm though it may take months... :\'-(

Yeah, I'd like to join that discord if you could send me the link. It's always a good idea to know others' idea XD.
ashikoki
Explorer
Explorer

Post by ashikoki »

IreliaDenial wrote: Sun Feb 13, 2022 8:23 am
ashikoki wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 7:33 am Would love to see this get implemented on one of your future teases, maybe as one of the endings or as an optional way of release. Really enjoyed your teases especially the second one and I keep coming back for it even after getting all the endings. Looking forward to the more advanced session sequel of Lisa if there will be.

I am so glad to hear that you got all endings from my second tease. That is really impressive cause even I as the author did not get the cum challenge. That ending is almost impossible to reach as I was adding it to keep those hardcore players suffer from endless torture with a false hope of cum that I gave them.

About making the teases, I have to say with regret that I may not have much time on writing one recently as I got much things to do irl :-( Especially the advanced session sequel of Lisa, which requires much time on designing the game mechanism and script if there will be. Otherwise, the tease of no real stroking/heads play would be very boring. Yet, I may still likely to make a small tease based on the idea of the leaking orgasm though it may take months... :\'-(

Yeah, I'd like to join that discord if you could send me the link. It's always a good idea to know others' idea XD.
Sent you a PM! :-D
candii
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Submissive
Dom/me(s): nicole

Post by candii »

Heyy can you also pm me for the discord please?:) been looking for one