I have to say...

Do you think Milovana.com is perfect in every way? Hopefully not, so what can we do to improve? Every idea, suggestion or criticism is highly appreciated.
dark
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

I have to say...

Post by dark »

I dont wanted to make an own topic for it, but i must say: This forum is great. A wonderfull design, its amazing i think and nice features. I just clicked on the View more emotions button and i ve never seen a forum which had so much smilies. :banana: *hehe

One little suggestion to make this post conform to topic and perhaps more user will come for registration. If i visit the url milovana.com i cant see a link to this forum. Perhaps its my browser, i dont know. I can only see the link if i click on browse all teases.

seraph0x
Administrator
Administrator

Post by seraph0x »

Hmm, there should be a menu on the top right that is the same on all pages.

Can you tell me what browser/version?

(Btw. there was another bug with the start page, that was caused due to my stupidity, that has been fixed. It shouldn't have affected the menu mentioned above though.)
dark
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by dark »

Ah ok my fault. It was an old internet explorer version. I tried it with firefox and it works.
seraph0x
Administrator
Administrator

Post by seraph0x »

dark wrote:Ah ok my fault. It was an old internet explorer version. I tried it with firefox and it works.
Oh, ok, do you know what version IE it was? If it was IE5 I might wanna look into this, because we still have 1% of users with that browser.
dark
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by dark »

Vers. 6.0.2900.2180 SP2 But it works now. I dont know why not before :blush:
Try or die
seraph0x
Administrator
Administrator

Post by seraph0x »

dark wrote:Vers. 6.0.2900.2180 SP2 But it works now. I dont know why not before :blush:
Hmm, someone else reported a similar error about the same time. I guess it was something temporary with the server. Seems to be fixed now, though. :-)