[TeaseAI] a "reverse" Personality

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

bibop101
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: None of the above

[TeaseAI] a "reverse" Personality

Post by bibop101 »

Hello to all TeaseAI users,

just a simple idea:

I really miss the option of a personality that will encourage you to make you fail/cum just by convincing you.
Let's say you are in denial and want some edging sessions and test your willpower.

reasons:
-your other Mistress/Personality keeps you in denial but you may stroke or edge
-or you are perform the NNN (NoNutNovember) challenge

Now you can play some sessions and the Mistress will taunt, show pics and will slowly infect your mind with the idea to break your denial and betray your Mistress.
markus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: [TeaseAI] a "reverse" Personality

Post by markus »

bibop101 wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 6:22 pm Hello to all TeaseAI users,
Hi and welcome to the forum! :wave:
just a simple idea:

I really miss the option of a personality that will encourage you to make you fail/cum just by convincing you.
Let's say you are in denial and want some edging sessions and test your willpower.

reasons:
-your other Mistress/Personality keeps you in denial but you may stroke or edge
-or you are perform the NNN (NoNutNovember) challenge

Now you can play some sessions and the Mistress will taunt, show pics and will slowly infect your mind with the idea to break your denial and betray your Mistress.
I don't know how familar you are with the - what I call the - 'Main-Personalities' here like 'House of Tease' and 'Miss Blue', these 2 are the ones I have played the most, ... but what you describe sounds to me like a great idea for 'Contact 4', ... like the domme leaves the chat, you are alone with her and she tries to make you fail so that you get punished by the main domme for failing, if she succeed, C4 would tell the domme some lies, make it even worse for you:
C4 towards Domme: "I told him to stop, but he didn't wanted to, he even called me names!"
Domme to C4: "I see, don't worry, I will take care of him!"
C4 to domme: "Ahhh thx, please teach him some manners!"
C4 to you: :ras: :devil:

Idea is there, scripters needed! ;-)

Best greetings,
Markus
porcellus
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Re: [TeaseAI] a "reverse" Personality

Post by porcellus »

the domme leaves the chat, you are alone with her and she tries to make you fail so that you get punished by the main domme for failing, if she succeed, C4 would tell the domme some lies, make it even worse for you:
C4 towards Domme: "I told him to stop, but he didn't wanted to, he even called me names!"
Domme to C4: "I see, don't worry, I will take care of him!"
C4 to domme: "Ahhh thx, please teach him some manners!"
C4 to you: :ras: :devil:
There is such script in Miss Blue already, when one of the 'contacts' is messing with you like you described it.
It is a lot of fun, would love more scripts like that.

Best regards