[RELEASE] Dreamscape 5: Blissful Immersion

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

ferdinand21
Explorer
Explorer

[RELEASE] Dreamscape 5: Blissful Immersion

Post by ferdinand21 »

Hello Milovana!

I finished the fifth part of the Dreamscape series, yay! For those of you who don't know the series: it's pure solo softcore with several rounds.

You find yourself in a parallel dimension where you are about to experience the most beautiful dreams imaginable and you are allowed to enjoy it fully. It's like DS3+DS4 combined. There are only simple cues for what beat is about to come next with a short hint of a beatmeter. One beat equals one halfstroke with the first beat going the way down or however you like.

It's meant to be pleasurable and relaxing so no extreme difficulty or too complex beats, but still a bit challenging at times.

Torrent:
download/file.php?id=31945

Mega link:
https://mega.nz/file/Yb5WQSQD#7-uBcM72Y ... peAvl02O-E

Stream:
https://spankbang.com/6gg99/video/ch+dr ... +immersion

Comments and feedback are very much appreciated, thank you for them!

Have a wonderful experience full of seduction, beauty and get fully immersed in pure bliss! :love:

EDIT:
version without the voiceover, only voice is in the intro
https://mega.nz/file/NaoiWAIJ#v1qCp2AeL ... BDSQGUuinA
Last edited by ferdinand21 on Tue Jan 25, 2022 7:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Lamalas
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: [RELEASE] Dreamscape 5: Blissful Immersion

Post by Lamalas »

Ooh I like softcore CH's :-D
Skimmed through it, looks great!
Here's a torrent, I'll seed it for a good while.
CH Dreamscape 5 - Blissful Immersion.torrent
(50.37 KiB) Downloaded 2722 times
ferdinand21
Explorer
Explorer

Post by ferdinand21 »

awesome, thank you! I added it to the original post
RandomName
Explorer
Explorer

Post by RandomName »

This was quite hot, so on that front well done!
But also, the voices remind me of how alone I am and for that I hate you and everything you stand for.

8/10
OhDeerItsAutumn
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch

Post by OhDeerItsAutumn »

Seems like a lot of effort was put into it and I'm sure it's great, but to be frank the voiceovers kinda ruin the mood for me
ferdinand21
Explorer
Explorer

Post by ferdinand21 »

OhDeerItsAutumn wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 10:01 am Seems like a lot of effort was put into it and I'm sure it's great, but to be frank the voiceovers kinda ruin the mood for me
I'm sorry about that. Looks like it's a niche within a niche and not everyone will like it. They do work for me so hopefully they will for some people too. Thanks for being honest tho! :)
OhDeerItsAutumn
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch

Post by OhDeerItsAutumn »

ferdinand21 wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 10:09 am
OhDeerItsAutumn wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 10:01 am Seems like a lot of effort was put into it and I'm sure it's great, but to be frank the voiceovers kinda ruin the mood for me
I'm sorry about that. Looks like it's a niche within a niche and not everyone will like it. They do work for me so hopefully they will for some people too. Thanks for being honest tho! :)
Sorry if I was a bit harsh as well, I had the horny jitters and got frustrated that it wasn't for me. Keep up the good work
ferdinand21
Explorer
Explorer

Post by ferdinand21 »

OhDeerItsAutumn wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 10:37 am
Sorry if I was a bit harsh as well, I had the horny jitters and got frustrated that it wasn't for me. Keep up the good work
Not at all, I really appreciate the honest feedback, that's the only way to go. Btw have you played any other DS? I'm trying to figure out what would work for you and what works in general.
figroll
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by figroll »

I really like your Dreamscape series, but this one not so much because I didn't vibe with the voiceovers so much.

If I were you, I think I might have started a different series with a different name and left Dreamscape as it was.You had a good idea with Dreamscape and did a good job and, as I think you sensed, you were potentially going to disappoint some fans of the series and also miss out on people for whom the previous videos were not what they were looking for.

But good job and please make more Dreamscapes. There is a lot of mileage in the style and it will I am sure remain very popular.
cope93636
Explorer
Explorer

Post by cope93636 »

A bit of a different vibe than the rest of the series? Yes. A little more 'aggressive' voiceover? Yes. Did that effect the overall experience I had? NO.

While this may or may not have fit perfectly in line with the prequels, I found it to be an awesome creation. Dreamscape 4 is one of my all time favorites and this one doesn't fall too far behind... I thank you for your efforts and look forward to the next one. Cheers
Alex69
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by Alex69 »

ferdinand21 wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 10:48 am

Not at all, I really appreciate the honest feedback, that's the only way to go. Btw have you played any other DS? I'm trying to figure out what would work for you and what works in general.
Hello Ferdinand, I like your Dreamscape series, especially the first ones.

I’ve tried this one, and while at first, on the introduction, the voiceover fits nicely to prepare us for what is coming, and maybe between rounds it could be nice to have it, it is true that, at least for me, it distracts a bit as well. I mean, I don’t think it ruins it but I personally would choose to not hear so much voiceover when I try to focus on girls, and I can understand others being distracted or overwhelmed.

Don’t get me wrong, I think the creator (you) has the final word on this, so if you think this is how you want to make the new Dreamscapes, that’s your choice. However, if you want honest feedback, and ideas, here’s mine: A good compromise would be embedding two audio tracks, one with all the voiceover, and a second audio track with voiceover just for the intro and maybe some interlude, and then the rest of the video just the trance music, like previous releases. That way people get to choose how they want to enjoy Dreamscapes. Just an idea, you’re the creator, you make it your way.

As always, thanks for putting time in creating such videos!!!
ferdinand21
Explorer
Explorer

Post by ferdinand21 »

Thank you everyone for commenting! Looks like this release is a bit hit and miss and the VO is too distracting for some. But I can't help it I really like using those VOs and if I ever do another DS I'd like to use them again but I will have to push the breaks on it and use it less often. I get that now. Was the problem that it was used too often? Or it didn't fit with the girls? Or the themes themselves weren't your style?

Alex69 wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 4:57 am
ferdinand21 wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 10:48 am

Hello Ferdinand, I like your Dreamscape series, especially the first ones.

I’ve tried this one, and while at first, on the introduction, the voiceover fits nicely to prepare us for what is coming, and maybe between rounds it could be nice to have it, it is true that, at least for me, it distracts a bit as well. I mean, I don’t think it ruins it but I personally would choose to not hear so much voiceover when I try to focus on girls, and I can understand others being distracted or overwhelmed.

Don’t get me wrong, I think the creator (you) has the final word on this, so if you think this is how you want to make the new Dreamscapes, that’s your choice. However, if you want honest feedback, and ideas, here’s mine: A good compromise would be embedding two audio tracks, one with all the voiceover, and a second audio track with voiceover just for the intro and maybe some interlude, and then the rest of the video just the trance music, like previous releases. That way people get to choose how they want to enjoy Dreamscapes. Just an idea, you’re the creator, you make it your way.

As always, thanks for putting time in creating such videos!!!
Thank you for the feedback! I want to understand correctly your suggestions: you think I should render another video with different VOs (less of them as you suggested) and upload it too? Or how to embed 2 audio tracks? ...or btw what do you think if I'd reupload it with less lines in general. Would it work for you if there were less of them or they distract you anyway even when there's few of them in the rounds themselves? Have you seen DS4? If so was it distracting too?
Sorry for the ton of questions :-D

cope93636 wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 1:41 am A bit of a different vibe than the rest of the series? Yes. A little more 'aggressive' voiceover? Yes. Did that effect the overall experience I had? NO.

While this may or may not have fit perfectly in line with the prequels, I found it to be an awesome creation. Dreamscape 4 is one of my all time favorites and this one doesn't fall too far behind... I thank you for your efforts and look forward to the next one. Cheers
I'm so glad there really exist people that like this kind of style! I'm happy DS4 is one of your favs! :) I realized there that the VO can really bring some new dimension into it and liked it ever since. I shouldn't have gone over the top with it in DS5 tho. I'll hopefully calibrate it for the next one. What do you think about the length, number of rounds and girls btw? Or is there anything you would like to be done better in the next one?

figroll wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 5:47 pm I really like your Dreamscape series, but this one not so much because I didn't vibe with the voiceovers so much.

If I were you, I think I might have started a different series with a different name and left Dreamscape as it was.You had a good idea with Dreamscape and did a good job and, as I think you sensed, you were potentially going to disappoint some fans of the series and also miss out on people for whom the previous videos were not what they were looking for.

But good job and please make more Dreamscapes. There is a lot of mileage in the style and it will I am sure remain very popular.
Thanks for commenting! :) I'd probably like to make another DS, just need to figure out how exactly. Do you think the VOs should be kept at least in some form? What do you think about DS4 for example if you happen to have seen it?

RandomName wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 6:30 am This was quite hot, so on that front well done!
But also, the voices remind me of how alone I am and for that I hate you and everything you stand for.

8/10
:-D I hope you'll be alright! Thanks for the nice score and feedback!

Thank you again guys, I just want to figure out what to do with all this info and how to proceed as I believe that DS is kinda liked series in this community :) Or at least I hope. :love:
davej2438
Explorer
Explorer

Post by davej2438 »

I personally really like the VOs (especially the one at the end, I'd love to know her name :-D )

I think it's a unique style and one of those things that sets you apart from the other creators in a good way. Thanks for making the series!
froog
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: None of the above

Post by froog »

Nice video, my feedback on the voices was that I only liked the deeper voice. The higher pitched one was a bit too over the top what she was saying and sort of ruined the vibe.

Have you thought of cutting a version without the voices? Or is that going to be too hard to unmix them now?

Thanks for doing it though. I cannot complain for all the effort you put in. It is high quality production.
Dampen13
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Dampen13 »

Hi! :wave:
So this is my first funscript ever made, feel free to comment or message me about tips and tricks!

https://mega.nz/file/ctgGDRaL#WL-QOv8Kb ... WQBbCeC7bc