[RELEASE] Dreamscape 5: Blissful Immersion

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

bhk100
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Switch

Re: [RELEASE] Dreamscape 5: Blissful Immersion

Post by bhk100 »

Hey--just played this one. Well, most of it, I missed the last third because there was no way I could hold off any longer. Really amazing work!

I loved the voice overs. Who are the voice actresses? That the ladies described blow jobs and etc. while the video just stayed on softcore content was a bit of a mind bender. I kept expecting BJ clips to get cut in, but the fact that there were none was sort of a tease in itself. And anyways- regardless of what I was seeing, the mind was going in it's own direction. So the effect was an attack from both sides--visual and mental, which I really enjoyed!

More please. :)
Cock Hero: Versus (2023): viewtopic.php?t=25968
LustyAngels - Lust in Translation: viewtopic.php?t=25640
LustyAngels: A/V Overload, Vol 1: viewtopic.php?t=25341
LustyAngels: A/V Overload, Vol 2: viewtopic.php?t=25405
ferdinand21
Explorer
Explorer

Post by ferdinand21 »

bhk100 wrote: Sun Feb 27, 2022 11:13 pm Hey--just played this one. Well, most of it, I missed the last third because there was no way I could hold off any longer. Really amazing work!

I loved the voice overs. Who are the voice actresses? That the ladies described blow jobs and etc. while the video just stayed on softcore content was a bit of a mind bender. I kept expecting BJ clips to get cut in, but the fact that there were none was sort of a tease in itself. And anyways- regardless of what I was seeing, the mind was going in it's own direction. So the effect was an attack from both sides--visual and mental, which I really enjoyed!

More please. :)

I'm so glad you liked it! ..and even that you failed ;D Looks like the format worked exactly as intended for you, so that's great to hear!

The actresses are Lupine Fields, JayeWilde, listentomyvoice, fromyourmouth, eraudica (or eve's garden)
doremi
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by doremi »

Dreamscape 5 is an awesome production. :w00t: There's a progression of the girls' hotness, as well as the stroke pattern. I like both editions. The voiceover edition is no doubt hotter, and more difficult because of it. It's perfect when the voiceover matches the visual. It's a little distracting when it doesn't really match, but that's a tough task to achieve using non-custom footage, no doubt.

In the end, this is a keeper. :-D Which edition will I play again a next time? I guess it will depend on my mood. :lol:

EDIT:
I played the numberonefan's hardcore remix and it does address the issue of the VoiceOver sometimes not matching the visual. I like that release a lot too. :yes:
Dreamscape 5 Blissful Immersion Hardcore ReDux
Last edited by doremi on Sat May 14, 2022 3:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cock Hero Database (on the ice atm) - https://www.ch-db.club/ - :gathering:
[APP] Cock Hero Slideshow Player - Thinking about a script feature for [APP] Cock Hero Video Player :icecream:
If your video is too fat, there's a solution!
Spoiler: show
The generated output of your video editor may be bloated, too big for not any significant benefit. One thing you can do is use HANDBRAKE with the H.264 (x264), RF18 Constant Quality and Web Optimized / Fast Start options, all other options by default. You'd be surprised how smaller the video becomes, without any impact to the quality.
:yes:

LINKS:

HandBrake, The open source video transcoder
https://handbrake.fr/

For future reference, here's the original Hanbrake post by Eriol:
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=12815&hilit=Handbrake#p164242
Interesting for further details about the process.
:thumbsup:
So many projects to kill, so little time. :-)
doremi
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by doremi »

I now played all versions of Dreamscape 5, comments updated.
viewtopic.php?p=324641#p324641

They are all enjoyable, and each have their type of fans. It's all good! Choose your own release. :lol:
Cock Hero Database (on the ice atm) - https://www.ch-db.club/ - :gathering:
[APP] Cock Hero Slideshow Player - Thinking about a script feature for [APP] Cock Hero Video Player :icecream:
If your video is too fat, there's a solution!
Spoiler: show
The generated output of your video editor may be bloated, too big for not any significant benefit. One thing you can do is use HANDBRAKE with the H.264 (x264), RF18 Constant Quality and Web Optimized / Fast Start options, all other options by default. You'd be surprised how smaller the video becomes, without any impact to the quality.
:yes:

LINKS:

HandBrake, The open source video transcoder
https://handbrake.fr/

For future reference, here's the original Hanbrake post by Eriol:
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=12815&hilit=Handbrake#p164242
Interesting for further details about the process.
:thumbsup:
So many projects to kill, so little time. :-)
ferdinand21
Explorer
Explorer

Post by ferdinand21 »

doremi wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 9:12 pm Dreamscape 5 is an awesome production. :w00t: There's a progression of the girls' hotness, as well as the stroke pattern. I like both editions. The voiceover edition is no doubt hotter, and more difficult because of it. It's perfect when the voiceover matches the visual. It's a little distracting when it doesn't really match, but that's a tough task to achieve using non-custom footage, no doubt.

In the end, this is a keeper. :-D Which edition will I play again a next time? I guess it will depend on my mood. :lol:

EDIT:
I played the numberonefan's hardcore remix and it does address the issue of the VoiceOver sometimes not matching the visual. I like that release a lot too. :yes:
Dreamscape 5 Blissful Immersion Hardcore ReDux
Guilherme_1988 wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 2:08 pm By far, the BEST Dreamscape of the series. The progression is wonderful, so as the girls and the music on each stage and each girl, which have their own soundtrack. Its a true trip, you forget easily the outside world.

Congratulations and i hope DS 6 will come in a near future.

Thank you very much for your feedback! I appreciate every comment and I'm really glad you liked DS5!

Just wanted to let you know, that a new project is on its way :-)
billyb39
Explorer
Explorer

Post by billyb39 »

Very well done. I've had this for a while but just recently played through it.
Who is the yoga performer on the chase?

Screenshot at 29 minutes or so says Pheobe, Reuty, & Stacy Cruz.

In particular I could really go for more of the performer in the image on the original thread for the Dreamscape 5, "vlcsnap-00010.jpg" and the other print screen I captured, both attached. At At 34min 23sec really is amazing shots! I'll be dreaming about this one for days!
Attachments
Screen Shot 2024-03-25 at 2.51.35 PM.png
Screen Shot 2024-03-25 at 2.51.35 PM.png (373.54 KiB) Viewed 564 times
Screen Shot 2024-03-25 at 2.22.43 PM.png
Screen Shot 2024-03-25 at 2.22.43 PM.png (937.65 KiB) Viewed 564 times