Michelle Wants To Hurt Your Balls - Feedback

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
blue_down_under
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Michelle Wants To Hurt Your Balls - Feedback

Post by blue_down_under »

The title of the thread sums it up really, what did you think? I wanted to do a good cbt tease because there's been a lack of them recently, and they're usually my favorites (not that the others aren't good as well!)

One thing I noticed is the description I typed up when I was adding the tags at the end doesn't show up anywhere. I thought that would come up next to where the tags are when you browse the teases, but looking over it the only teases I see with it there are flash teases, is this an error? Or not? And if its not supposed to show up, what does it get used for? (BTW, it was just a reminder to use common sense and be safe doing the tease)

Also, if you see any spelling or grammar errors please post them here and I'll fix them up.
all2true
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Slave
Dom/me(s): Looking for a dom/domme
Sub/Slave(s): I am a subby!

Re: Michelle Wants To Hurt Your Balls - Feedback

Post by all2true »

You are correct
regular teases often don't keep long
tag lines
Example:
For guys, Girl-top, Orgasm Denial (then everything else is invisible)
However, I believe that when you search under a tag it shows up under that search, even if it's not
visible)

Actually...
I am wondering
I am having trouble adding custom Tags
(I wanted to add Halloween Tease to the Vampire teases as a custom tag)
(also wanted Self-bondage as a custom on day 9 of Denial series)
They don't seem to 'stick'
I write the add and click on it
and then... nothing.
Perhaps we are having trouble? Seraph?
blue_down_under
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

all2true wrote:You are correct
regular teases often don't keep long
tag lines
Example:
For guys, Girl-top, Orgasm Denial (then everything else is invisible)
However, I believe that when you search under a tag it shows up under that search, even if it's not
visible)
Thanks for the reply. I guess I was a bit unclear, I wasn't worried about the tags, I know they're still there, but, for example, Gina In Accounting, TS's new flash tease... how do I get that blurb bit up? Is that possible in a non-flash tease?
all2true wrote:Actually...
I am wondering
I am having trouble adding custom Tags
(I wanted to add Halloween Tease to the Vampire teases as a custom tag)
(also wanted Self-bondage as a custom on day 9 of Denial series)
They don't seem to 'stick'
I write the add and click on it
and then... nothing.
Perhaps we are having trouble? Seraph?
perhaps they're hidden as well? except, without any other tags to click on (eg on another tease or in the search area), they become invisible and useless for all intents and purposes. sera?
joeliwan
Explorer
Explorer

Post by joeliwan »

Blue,

Can't help you with your technical problem, I don't know anything about tease authoring, but the tease was absolutely great. It got too hardcore for me about halfway through (I just can't handle that much weight), but the model pushed all my buttons, and the writing had personality and flowed well.

You said you wanted grammar corrections, and I caught three little ones. Page 3: "passed" should be "past". Page 9: "it" should be "is". And page 11: "than" should be "they". I wasn't looking too closely, but I had time to read most pages more than once while completing the tasks, so those were the ones I spotted.

I didn't quite make it all the way through (got just a 'little' too close to the edge on page 11), but I plan to try it again after I've had a few days to recover. Keep up the great work!!
blue_down_under
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

thanks for the feedback joeliwan, and all those mistakes have been corrected now.
slavechylde
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by slavechylde »

I have wondered about the blurb, too. I write one with every tease, but it never shows up when it is published.

Just a point of information - I have found that a tennis ball is preferable to a piece of fruit when using the sock toy for CBT. The fruit seems to land dead, while the tennis ball responds a bit more life-like. But, this may just be my preference. YMMV.

Good tease, though, any way you go.
-slavechylde-

"I understand integrity. But, gads…how often does a guy get paid a princely sum of money to deflower a virgin, then turn around and fuck her willing and experienced older sister – all in the same day?!"

slavechylde Recommends...
New Selections Each Week!
cgarrett13
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Submissive

Post by cgarrett13 »

just whated to say that when i was done with the tease my balls were booldey the rope had cut them bad great tease will do it agian