Cum eating

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
19Hellothere83
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Submissive

Re: Cum eating

Post by 19Hellothere83 »

I know I am late to the party :-)

I have experimented a lot.
Here my experiences, tips and tricks:

Pre-cum:
Generally there when you are aroused, has no seminal fluid, is clear and tastes better than actual cum ... this will be no challenge

Cum:
the real thing and i tried the following:
1) Be forced by someone (open mouth gag and bound to the bed)
worked, but wasnt pleasurable since as you know all desire left the body with that cumshot
2) Freeze your load and use it later
works, not bad - cool is you can freeze several loads and almost bukakke yourself :-)
some like to have cumsikles ... I prefer tawing it in a bath of warm water so it feels more real.
I advise against microwaving it
3) Prostate milking
I used a Njoy Toy (picture in the spoiler)
Spoiler: show
masajeador-de-prostata_1_g.jpeg
masajeador-de-prostata_1_g.jpeg (13.2 KiB) Viewed 3232 times
If you did not cum for several days this will work like a charm with the right technique!
You will leak loads of cum (real cum, not precum) without having an orgasm and therefore not loosing interest.
There are many prostate massage guides out there.
This is very cool in a tease and denial scenario, where you are only allowed to relieve yourself through this technique and
also works with a chastity cage on
4) use auto-hypno sessions (hypnotube.com is a good place to search for this kind of thing)
Works for some doesnt for others, but definetly worth a try
You will finf loads of other kinky stuff in there ;-)
5) Legs in the air
Cum right in your mouth with your legs in the air
not comfortable position and you will have a mouthful during your refractory period ... not fun but works...

So I like the prostate milking best, but this is a very individual thing.
Hope this helps some of you to remove this from their bucket list... :-D

Looking forward to informations about other techinques I haven't tried

Cheers :love:
shakirassklave
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by shakirassklave »

I did this. It is just eating. Little ugly and nothing else. But you can say, you have eaten it once. Oh, and I felt little bad in my stomach hours later.
5) Legs in the air
I did this. Unfortunately I was never able to swallow. So I cum into my mouth and spit it out. But even I do not like this, I decided to to this again and again. Someone forced my to do this for my goddess Shakira. I described here: viewtopic.php?p=309075#p309075
I did not do it. But I want to once. I have to look for a girl or a mistress what I would like to eat for her.

I wish you good luck.
paddy001
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Dom (Male)

Post by paddy001 »

You can try this one https://femdom-joi.com/natashas-bedroom-the-best-cei/
I eat my cum for her every now and then
shakirassklave wrote: Wed Apr 27, 2022 2:38 pm
I did this. It is just eating. Little ugly and nothing else. But you can say, you have eaten it once. Oh, and I felt little bad in my stomach hours later.
5) Legs in the air
I did this. Unfortunately I was never able to swallow. So I cum into my mouth and spit it out. But even I do not like this, I decided to to this again and again. Someone forced my to do this for my goddess Shakira. I described here: viewtopic.php?p=309075#p309075
I did not do it. But I want to once. I have to look for a girl or a mistress what I would like to eat for her.

I wish you good luck.
Themaster
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Slave

Post by Themaster »

dear all.

im looking for some cum eat tease,

or mistress online they will force you to eat own cum.
or a cum game that will make you do it.

please let me know.
and i will update you.

thankx
schefflera0101
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Submissive

Post by schefflera0101 »

Nica wrote: Tue Apr 26, 2022 6:59 am God you guys are such wimps! :-P It's really no big deal, and if you really cant do it then cum in the icecube tray and make cumcubes for next time! :-D
I have to agree. All wimps! :-D

I have found out quite a good technique for me.
I agree with all those who lose lust after an orgasm and just want to spit out that delicious load.

The trick is not to lose the lust.
How? Well, by ruining it.
If you do it right, you'll still be horny as hell afterwards. And this time with a delicious load ready to be eaten.
Ruining the orgasm should not be rushed. I usually do it after a long (hours) edge or goon session.
Only then am I ready to step that little bit over the edge that the cum comes out without having a real orgasm.
It took me some time practicing to get to that point, but now it's just.. delicious every time I do. :love:

:love:
Try out my teases:
:love: Have fun! :love:

Older tease:
Edge slave training
stallionBoi
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Post by stallionBoi »

shakirassklave wrote: Wed Apr 27, 2022 2:38 pm
Sometimes it can definitely make your stomach feel weird... Have found that it to be particularly bad on an empty stomach. Much better to have a meal in the digestive system beforehand.

Can even "chase" the cumshot (or cumcube) with a drink or a snack.
shakirassklave
Explorer
Explorer

Post by shakirassklave »

stallionBoi wrote: Mon Jun 20, 2022 7:37 pm Sometimes it can definitely make your stomach feel weird... Have found that it to be particularly bad on an empty stomach. Much better to have a meal in the digestive system beforehand.
Can even "chase" the cumshot (or cumcube) with a drink or a snack.
Mhm, I should try it next time after a meal. yeah, I will try it again for my goddess Shakira. :-P
Themaster
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Slave

Post by Themaster »

qusqus wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 4:13 pm After trying it for a very long time I was finally able to do it with the help of this tease: https://milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=51424

Maybe this also does the trick for you. Save a load for 1-2 hours and when you are horny enough again you can start the "withdrawal" process.
Thnkx I will try this.

What is the best way to save a load?
In the freeze or something else?
stallionBoi
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Post by stallionBoi »

I prefer a small container so there's less waste.

My preferred methods:
-A small plastic specimen jar is ideal.
-An old ice cube tray (or part of one).
-Shot glass works too. Preferably a metal one, but they're hard to find.

Can also cum into a condom then pour it into your container of choice, but it's impossible to collect every drop afterwards. Plus, it seems to alter the taste.

Out of the freezer, it'll freeze the taste buds and go down smoothly.
Can let it completely melt in your mouth, or swallow the whole thing as soon as you feel that it's soft enough. Or, suck on the cube and swallow it as it melts.

After swallowing an ice cold load of cum, you can progress to warming it up if you dare...
As mentioned, can place the container in warm water, and eventually hot water for a more realistic experience.