[Tease AI Awakening] Announcement - A Sharp Awakening

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

Daragorn
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Re: [Tease AI Awakening] Announcement - A Sharp Awakening

Post by Daragorn »

markus wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 8:46 pm After I had a night to think it over, I guess it will be like that:
- An additional @StartStroking command --- @StartStroking(pattern) ... so a taunt-cycle can start with or without a pattern.
- Additional to @StrokeFaster / @StrokeSlower, a new command like @StrokePattern(pattern) that can be used in the taunt files, i.e.:
@StrokePattern(111117) @StrokeFastest #KeepUpToTheBeat
--> 5 times very fast, pause a bit
- Maybe, ... if it's in the 'pattern-stroke-mode' already (if not, such lines would be filtered out), the @StrokeChange/@StrokeChangePattern - command would change it, i.e.:
@StrokeChange #LetSeeHowYouHandleThatBeat
---> Would read the pattern from the textfile (if existing, if not, some random hardcoded patterns could be used), ... or...
@StrokeChange(pattern) #LetSeeHowYouHandleThatBeat
---> Takes the pattern from the parentheses.

Sounds like a plan?

Best greetings,
Markus
I would suggest going with a method similar to mine instead and then, eventually, add an option in the setting to add "variable patterns yes/no" to the metronome. With your approach, in order to use the "ch mode" one would have to modify all the different scripts one by one changing the @startstroking commands while, using an approach similar to mine one could just add different new patterns easily to the .txt file and it would work with any personality (if "variable pattern" is set to no, then the program would just use the singolar pause like normal).

To be honest i used that method of changing the lenght of the pauses only because i didn't want to have to rework the whole routine that teaseAI was using to deal with the repetition of the beats :-D
Honestly, i would have preferred using the typical syntax of a cock hero video since it is something most people are more used with and seems "more intuitive"; i just went the opposite way for praticality :-D
markus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by markus »

Daragorn wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 11:00 pm I would suggest going with a method similar to mine instead and then, eventually, add an option in the setting to add "variable patterns yes/no" to the metronome. With your approach, in order to use the "ch mode" one would have to modify all the different scripts one by one changing the @startstroking commands while, using an approach similar to mine one could just add different new patterns easily to the .txt file and it would work with any personality (if "variable pattern" is set to no, then the program would just use the singolar pause like normal).
My idea was from the point of view of people who like that 'normal' pattern, but would like to have a (random) chance that sometimes it changes to a CH-Pattern (sure, scripts/taunt files would have to be modified for that).
I would be one of them who would (personally) prefer most of the time a 'normal / steady' metro.

But I understand (and thx for the clarification), ... if(SteadyMetroIsBoring == true) StartRandomBeatPattern();
--> No problem! ;-)
Honestly, i would have preferred using the typical syntax of a cock hero video since it is something most people are more used with and seems "more intuitive"; i just went the opposite way for praticality :-D
Naah,... your logic is the better one, since you can see in different CH-Videos different 'meanings' of a pattern, just today I saw a '1234' which would be simply '1' in your logic, a '12345-12' which could mean 5 fast and 2 slow,... but it could also mean the opposite, 5 slow, 2 fast,... it's not 'defined' anywhere, more 'intuitive',... maybe, but your pattern-logic is more precise.
(I could even think of 'pattern-' xml-files where you could define the pause between beats in miliseconds to build more complex patterns).

Just wanna mention this:
Honestly, I was unsure when I started this thread if it would be a good idea to post an announcement thread, ... but now that I see all the feedback and input, the ideas and feature-wishes, I guess it wasn't the worst idea. :smile:

Thx again to all who take part and contribute ideas, comments and such! :wave:

Best greetings,
Markus
Daragorn
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Daragorn »

markus wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 9:43 pm Just wanna mention this:
Honestly, I was unsure when I started this thread if it would be a good idea to post an announcement thread, ... but now that I see all the feedback and input, the ideas and feature-wishes, I guess it wasn't the worst idea. :smile:

Best greetings,
Markus
I've been addicted to teaseAI since i discovered it...so anything that might improve it is a well awaited and hyped thing for me :-D
BoundSquirrel
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by BoundSquirrel »

markus wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 9:43 pm Just wanna mention this:

Best greetings,
Markus
Oh man, I'm so excited for this. I love Tease ai but the things you're fixing have driven me nuts for a long time. I can't wait to see a fixed version!

One other thing that came up that got me thinking - I keep getting an error on 54.9 and more often on Fury with the random domme surfing. For some reason Tease AI keeps changing the random domme directory to the last director it called. The next time I run the game, it tries to find images starting in that subdirectory instead of the days directory I set.

For example: say I set, "random domme directory" as d:/teaseai/images/domme and have 3 different models in there. It uses Ariana Marie in my game and images from d:/teaseai/images/Ariana/1. Then, the next time I load teaseai, it's changed the random domme directory to d:/teaseai/images/Ariana/1, then throws up an error because it can't find a sub directory there (because I'm already at the last subdirectory level). I prefer random dommes so this is a nuisance often for me.

Keep up the great ambition! Any idea what your timeline is for a postable version? :whistle:
markus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by markus »

BoundSquirrel wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 6:09 am I keep getting an error on 54.9 and more often on Fury with the random domme surfing. For some reason Tease AI keeps changing the random domme directory to the last director it called. The next time I run the game, it tries to find images starting in that subdirectory instead of the days directory I set.
Please keep in mind that Awakening is not a fix/patch/update of the original Tai, it's a completly new software.
I look up what functionality Tai has, and then I create my own solution to implement such a functionality, ... i don't plan to implement the bugs from Tai, only the functionality. ;-)
(But don't misunderstand this, ... it's good when you point out possible problems, very appreciated, keep such hints coming! :yes: )

The random domme is not implemented yet, but Awakening handles folders and their selection differently already, so such a problem will not happen. :-)
Any idea what your timeline is for a postable version? :whistle:
If you mean with 'postable version' a first test-able version for posting, then yes, I have an roughly idea of when that could be possible if everything goes well. :-D :-P

Best greetings,
Markus
genome231
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by genome231 »

Hi :wave:

A few ideas from my side, that might fit on your "would be nice" todo list.
Show multiple pictures. So @ShowImage[pic1,pic2,n ..], maybe limited to to max x pictures.
Buttons, have someway of adding/removing custom button. Just having like 4-6 buttons that could be tied to say @Goto and/or @ChangeVar commands would be neat.
Could be something like:
@Button(NameOfButton, Goto, path) and @Button(Name.., ChangeVar[]=[]+[])
@RemoveButton(All) to remove all or @RemoveButton(Name) for specific.
Might also make sence to declare if a button can only be pressed once or multiple times where for single use, it might make sense to have it remove itself once pressed.

I think these features could be nice for scripting different kind of games for Tease-AI.

Cheers
genome
Tribute to 1885 & those involved with Tease-AI.
Thank you for spending time on this awesome project! :-)
markus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by markus »

Hey genome231! :wave:
genome231 wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 11:56 am A few ideas from my side, that might fit on your "would be nice" todo list.
You bring some really interesting ideas up here which I didn't had in mind, thx a lot! 8-)
Of course, as you assumed it, these are for the after-the-main-work-is-done-todo-list but nevertheless great ideas.
Show multiple pictures. So @ShowImage[pic1,pic2,n ..], maybe limited to to max x pictures.
Correct my if I'm wrong, ... but I guess you mean show multiple pictures at the same time?
Do you have a card-game in mind, so that you can see which cards are already played and such?
Buttons, have someway of adding/removing custom button. Just having like 4-6 buttons that could be tied to say @Goto and/or @ChangeVar commands would be neat.
Could be something like:
@Button(NameOfButton, Goto, path) and @Button(Name.., ChangeVar[]=[]+[])
@RemoveButton(All) to remove all or @RemoveButton(Name) for specific.
Might also make sence to declare if a button can only be pressed once or multiple times where for single use, it might make sense to have it remove itself once pressed.
Mhhh,... when I think about that, why just tie them to some specific commands like @Goto and/or @ChangeVar commands,... what pops up in my mind is a @DefineButton command (maybe in one Define-Script, so you could use the buttons in different scripts without define them in each and every script over and over again).
Imagine a @NullResponse script-line with some commands in it:

Code: Select all

@NullResponse @ShowImage @ChangeVar[TimeToIncreaseLevel]=[TimeToIncreaseLevel]+[#Random(0,10)] @Goto(Level48)
Instead of @NullResponse it would be @DefineButton(ButtonName, ButtonText, RemoveAfterClick) and then the rest of the line above, ... so once it's clicked it would fire up the line of script-code. :hmmm:

I think these features could be nice for scripting different kind of games for Tease-AI.
Thx again for that great input, much appreciated! :yes:

Best greetings,
Markus
i12step
Explorer
Explorer

Post by i12step »

I'd be happy to help out with testing :yes:
markus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by markus »

Hi all! :wave:

Well, it's nearly a month ago since my last post in this thread, I guess it cannot hurt to give a little update on how it's going.
(Damn, time goes by so fast! )

This week I've reached the point where it makes sense to test a whole session instead of just testing new implemented commands in just one test script.
With 'that point' I mean, most commands are implemented, ... I've postponed to implement some commands which are not that important, so I was able start testing sessions.

Of course I've found this or that which has to be added/fixed/polished, ... so my ToDo-List doesn't really shrink right now, but on the other hand those tests showed me that the 'base-construction' works.
To see it running like it already does is also a huge boost for my motivation to work even harder on it, to spend even more time on it.
When I started with Awakening, I was aware that this project would be a huge one, but maybe I have underestimated it nevertheless, but now it feels like a puzzle of which I saw only the single puzzle-pieces of for a quite a while, and now I can see the whole puzzle-picture (with some puzzle-pieces at the wrong place, and some still missing), ... but that puzzle-picture is recognizable! :-)

So, right now it's much more time-consuming testing than coding and fixing this and that, once I'm happy with that, I'll continue to implement the rest of the basic-functionality of the original Tai which I've postponed for now.

After that, some polishing here, some (additional) commands to be implemented ahead there, ... some (additional) functionality which has to be done, ... maybe implement some of the suggestions given in this thread, the settings menu needs at least a little (simple / first) touch of design, ... all that is still ahead before I can give you a first test-version , but I feel like I'm on track. :smile:

I hope you can understand that I hesitate to post an aimed timeframe for such a first test-version, ... I have such a timeframe in mind, but so many unexpected things could happen in between (real life or simply problems with some commads which need more time to solve than expected), ... so that I'd like to stay with the good old 'it's done when it's done'.

But if everything turns out as expected, I might can post a little (very little) 'feature-spoiler-video' about a new feature which I wanted to be in Tai for a long time (and which already feels great while testing) within the next few weeks. ;-)

Keep your fingers crossed for me. :wave:

i12step wrote: Sat Feb 12, 2022 4:09 am I'd be happy to help out with testing :yes:
Thx, once it's time for it, I will contact you, as well as all the others who raised their hands for testing this. :yes:

Best greetings,
Markus
Ingvald_Alex
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Post by Ingvald_Alex »

Hello! I'd like help you with testing!
Daragorn
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Daragorn »

That sound promising Markus, can't wait to give this version a try and see what are those new things you hint about :-D
i12step
Explorer
Explorer

Post by i12step »

:fingerscrossed: Markus. A feature-spoiler-video sounds interesting to me!!
markus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by markus »

Hi again everybody! :wave:

I know I said it would take a few weeks until I could show you such a little feature-presenting video, ... but well, ... I've tested that feature in some whole sessions now, and found no problems with it, so I think, why not now?! :-)

It doesn't contain content-spoilers, only gives a small glance of a (maybe some other small) new feature(s),... if you are curious, then here you go:

https://mega.nz/file/GNAFTYQZ#FQhhus4HT ... xQyCH3sGBc

And yeah, ... of course I am curious what you think about that! :-)

Script which was used:
Spoiler: show

Code: Select all

Dear community,
welcome to this very little first feature demonstration of Tai-Awakening.
Let's start with something trivial like the loading and preloading of pictures.
Remember that loading bar in the original Tai when you showed blog images, especially when (bigger) gif's got downloaded and shown?
Let's try it on sensualhead2, a tumblr blog ...
First picture @ShowBlowjobImage
Some more ... @ShowBlowjobImage @Wait(5)
@NullResponse @ShowBlowjobImage @Wait(5)
Hey, don't get distracted, this is just a feature demonstartion! :P
Just for your info: 
The test-environment is a normal adsl-inet-connection (11.900 kbit/s tested just right before this demonstration),
with some old (no SSD) HDDs, Win 7.
Ok ok, not a big fuss, I know, but I had to start with something to build up the arc of suspense ;-)
We might continue, shall we? @Timeout(5,continue)
[yes,great] I thought so #Smile
@AcceptAnswer #Grin
(continue)
Let's invite my friends...
@NullResponse @AddContact1 @AddContact2 @AddContact3 @AddContact4 @AddContact5 @AddContact6 
Hey ladies! *wink*
@Contact1 #DomName, ... is it my inet connection, or why I just see only stills of you?
@Contact2 Hey #Contact1, that's #DomName's fault.
@Contact2 I've told her to get a better webcam a while ago!
@Contact1 #DomName, really??? I mean webcams are cheap these days!
Okok, ... *blush* ... hey girls, shouldn't we pick on him instead you pick on me?
@Contact1 #Contact2, him or her? #Grin
@Contact2 #Lol, let's concentrate on him for now.
Well ,... that's it for now for this demonstration.
Of course feedback and comments are much appreciated! #Smile
Btw., ... Markus told me to forward his best greetings to you! ;-)
I hope we will see us soon again, bye till then!

Best greetings,
Markus
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

markus wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 9:35 pm Hi again everybody! :wave:

I know I said it would take a few weeks until I could show you such a little feature-presenting video, ... but well, ... I've tested that feature in some whole sessions now, and found no problems with it, so I think, why not now?! :-)

It doesn't contain content-spoilers, only gives a small glance of a (maybe some other small) new feature(s),... if you are curious, then here you go:

Best greetings,
Markus
6 contacts? That is great!! :w00t:

I created a work around to do that, but need a lot of work and it's bad for sharing.

And I had that idea to use gifs/videos for the Domme (or one contact), but would need a lot of work to be used. I think you just used a ramdom gif/video for that example, right?

My idea was to make some categories (typing, teasing, laughing, etc), and call when need it. But the work to find a model with a lot of webcam videos and edit the parts (maybe 10/15 seconds each) made me give up. If you played HoT a lot, I think you got a piece of that in the webcam teases.

Anyway, great work so far. Can't wait to try it.
i12step
Explorer
Explorer

Post by i12step »

This is wonderful Markus. I also almost fell over when I saw 6 contacts!! And I think at one point I saw a timer (Yellow background on the left hand side) show up for the "let's move on shall we", which of course I tried to click on. Not sure what your plans are for that? Punishment if you don't respond in time?

I know it is early in the project, so a few questions:
1) Are you planning on utilizing the left-hand side conversation window? I prefer that to the "at the bottom" text
2) Will there be the lazysub app?
3) I noticed the reference to Win7. I am actually running on it, will I be ok to run this?

My one critique is that there seems to be some different colours being used for the controls and the grey/black contrast is a bit jarring to the eyes. Usually my focus is on the conversation and the media window and I think it would help if the other parts blended in more.

Thanks for your efforts!!