[Tease AI Awakening] Announcement - A Sharp Awakening

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

markus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

[Tease AI Awakening] Announcement - A Sharp Awakening

Post by markus »

Banner04.jpg
Banner04.jpg (289.72 KiB) Viewed 15707 times

Dear community,

I'd like to introduce you to the project I've recently started, for now I call it 'Tease AI Awakening'.

I am aware that this project is in a really early stage, but I think that no harm can be done to announce it just yet.
This gives us the chance to discuss about the outcome, i.e. feature wishes or other ideas.

What to expect?

I am planning some milestones for it, having an order of priorities in mind.

- The first version I am aiming for shall be able to play existing personalities, except Fury, functionality will be limited to the necessary.
(I.e.: Design by far not finished, tagging images will not be included - for that you'd still need the original Tai, and so on...)
---> I guess that could be the candidate for a first (closed?) test-/WiP- release, once the first testings are done (I hope for some testers from this community) an open alpha release could be done.

- Once that goal is reached, there will be step by step more features included, like design, more options, compatibility for Fury, new commands and some other fancy stuff I have in mind.

What's it all about:

The most annoying problem with the original Tease AI is the 'line-eating' problem, at least for me.
The more complex a script is, the higher the chance that Tease AI eats up lines of the script, ... in the AliceMerged personality there is an unused script 'stripBlackJack',... it's a modified version of tigrotto's BlackJerk, I never was able to play through the whole game (neither my stripBlackJack nor BlackJerk) without Tease AI eaten up lines.
But of course there are a lot of different other issues in the original Tease AI like the poor performance or the usage of the Windows Media Player.

And since the original Tease AI source code has some major flaws in structre and design ( @ 1885, sorry, but we both know it has ;-) ), it doesn't make sense to try to 'repair' it, the only solution is to rewrite the whole thing from scratch, and that's what I've decided to do.

But please don't get me wrong, what 1885 invented with the original Tease AI is from the concept and from the idea pure genius, for me he is and will always be the one who brought this thing into the world, he is the father of Tease AI and all it's successors, my highest respect to him for creating and inventing such a thing.

On my way recreating it, there are of course a lot of chances to make things a bit different, maybe (hopefully) better.

What's already done - just some examples, I don't wanna spoil too much :-) :
- No performance issues
- Portability (in theory you could run it from an USB-Stick)
- Images will be displayed / downloaded much faster
- 'Conntent Removed'-Pictures from Tumblr-Blogs will be detected and sorted out, you won't be bothered with them anymore.

Last but not least, ... probably the most important,... to make the best out of it I will need you / your help (!!!), ... testers, scripters and users willing to give qualified feedback,... as this project grows bigger and bigger each day, there will be endless possible combinations of what a script shall do, what you as a scripter expect using a command, what you as a user tried, what happend then and so on.
Of course I already try to catch and solve as many 'possible unexpected situations' while development as possible, on the other hand I cannot test out each and every new implemented command in every possible combination.
So, this thing has to be tested back and forth, and I'm quite sure that in the first test-versions there will be this or that to be corrected, I guess that's the nature of such a huge project.

Well, that's it so far,... now I'm curious, what are your thoughts, ideas, input, comments, questions?

Btw.,... a first screen of it (totally WIP):
Spoiler: show
24_alice.jpg
24_alice.jpg (726.53 KiB) Viewed 15643 times
Edit 25.02.2022 - First preview video:
https://mega.nz/file/GNAFTYQZ#FQhhus4HT ... xQyCH3sGBc

As always, best greetings,
Markus
Last edited by markus on Fri Feb 25, 2022 10:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
zenlover
Chief Betatester
Chief Betatester
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: [Tease AI Awakening] Announcement - A Sharp Awakening

Post by zenlover »

Thanks for taking this on! Not a small task.
KINKY FACT: I'm more of a tease and delay guy than tease & deny... prolong pleasure, but don't deny it! I submit to others on cam shows once a week or so. Contact me to be notified.
pepsifreak
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by pepsifreak »

Best of luck on this. A rewrite was always in the back of my mind but I'd never have had the time to pull it off properly.
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

That's look great. Good luck.

I maybe have a few suggestions, but 2 things already come to my mind:

- If possible, make a easy way to setup everything. I see a lot of people away from TAI because the setup process is to 'hard'. I know old school users are ok with that, but a lot of potential users are lost too.

- The other thing is a personal request as a creator. I miss the old set/unset commands from the TeaseMe. In resume, you can set/unset scripts or parts to make it available for a @Goto command.

EX: You have a @Goto(01,02,03). First time goes to 02, so 02 is 'set' now. Next time, will go to 01 or 03, until you unset 02.

that would help a lot to make sure every part of the script you created will be loaded before a repeat happens.
OrgasmPhantasm
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
Dom/me(s): If I told you, I'd have to kill you
Sub/Slave(s): If I told you, they'd have to kill you

Post by OrgasmPhantasm »

Epic!
"Fear is the mind killer. Fear is the little death that brings total annihilation." - The Bene Gesserit
rotta
Explorer
Explorer

Post by rotta »

Amazing!
JBK
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by JBK »

What I really missed in the original Tease AI was E-stim support. I tried my best, but couldn't make that work in Tease AI.

What would need to be done for this:
- The program needs 2 audio outputs that can be set to different devices (example: channel 1 for speech, video audio, music, ... and channel 2 for e-stim audio). Like in GuideMe, those 2 channels can each be set to an audio device (example: channel 1 to USB headset and channel 2 to the 3.5mm audio jack which is coupled to an e-stim device).
- Instead of stroking instructions, mistress needs to be able to play e-stim files at will and at a variable volume. Volume should be adjustable for audio that is already playing as well.
- It should be possible to play a video file together (synced) with an mp3 containing the e-stim audio.
- It should be possible to show a (series of) pictures while playing audio.

Other E-stim enthusiasts, please check this list and add to it if necessary.

It would be GREAT if you could implement this! A large part of this forum (and me) would be forever grateful :-)
dmas964
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Slave

Post by dmas964 »

I am not the best in creating scripts, so I do not promise anything but I am very eager to test for possible errors, especially in the evenings I have more time and I have the impression that I often get these errors.
Sorry for my English, I hope you understand.
OrgasmPhantasm
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
Dom/me(s): If I told you, I'd have to kill you
Sub/Slave(s): If I told you, they'd have to kill you

Post by OrgasmPhantasm »

I absolutely 100% second JBK's request for E-stim content and support within TAI-A. There's a good-sized estim community both here and on discord that would be willing to help with implementing it and provide lots of feedback and advice as well. :)
"Fear is the mind killer. Fear is the little death that brings total annihilation." - The Bene Gesserit
markus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by markus »

Hi all and THX for the feedback so far! :wave:
avatarbr wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 5:18 am I maybe have a few suggestions,
Keep them coming, they are welcomed!
- If possible, make a easy way to setup everything. I see a lot of people away from TAI because the setup process is to 'hard'. I know old school users are ok with that, but a lot of potential users are lost too.
Very good point indeed!
Reading that, I had some ideas:
- A Simple- and an Advanced-Settings menu, simple would only show the absolutly necessary options, the rest is set by default values.
- I will add a way to use relative paths for genre-videos and images, so that we can have packages which work out of the box, so if all settings are done by the scripter and some images and videos are located in the program folder, the user has to set-up nothing at all to get started.
- The other thing is a personal request as a creator. I miss the old set/unset commands from the TeaseMe. In resume, you can set/unset scripts or parts to make it available for a @Goto command.
EX: You have a @Goto(01,02,03). First time goes to 02, so 02 is 'set' now. Next time, will go to 01 or 03, until you unset 02.
that would help a lot to make sure every part of the script you created will be loaded before a repeat happens.
I am not familiar with TeaseMe.
Would be great if you could send me an example Tai-script in which you use those set/unset commands as you would like to, implementing shouldn't be a problem. :-)

JBK wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 11:10 am What I really missed in the original Tease AI was E-stim support. I tried my best, but couldn't make that work in Tease AI.
OrgasmPhantasm wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 6:52 pm I absolutely 100% second JBK's request for E-stim content and support within TAI-A. There's a good-sized estim community both here and on discord that would be willing to help with implementing it and provide lots of feedback and advice as well. :)
Seems a bit tricky, but of course possible, ... don't get disappointed, as I said in my first post, I have my priorities in mind, ... so that will maybe not in the very first versions, but it's noticed on the ToDo-List!

- Instead of stroking instructions, mistress needs to be able to play e-stim files at will and at a variable volume. Volume should be adjustable for audio that is already playing as well.
- It should be possible to play a video file together (synced) with an mp3 containing the e-stim audio.
- It should be possible to show a (series of) pictures while playing audio.
I am not into e-stim, so I'd need testers and feedback once I'm at that point, ... I will get back to you guys when it's time for it, I'm quite positive that we can figure out something that works for the E-stim enthusiasts out there.

Best greetings,
Markus
Valk1987
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Post by Valk1987 »

Hi Markus,

first of all thank you *very* much for taking on this tremendous project! I'm all eager to see how your take turns out :-D

I'd have a suggestion / request, depending on the way you want to implement things. I personally have been a big fan of using Text-to-Speech and having different voice options. Would it be possible for you to implement different voice selection menues for the domme and her glitter friends? (that is, if you want to take on the idea of domme friends, glitter etc. of course).

But anyways, I'm suuuuuper excited about all of this, have gazillions of my moral support! :3

Best wishes!
BoundSquirrel
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by BoundSquirrel »

This is a huge undertaking and I really hope you are successful! I love TAI, but the flaws you point out make it really hard to like it sometimes. :-)

A few other thoughts of things to target as you move through the upgrades:

- I've always wanted dual-monitor support. Having the option of the chat window on one screen and the images/video Fullscreen on another would be great! A floating text window 'always on top' would be even cooler.
- I'll add my support to estim functionality. I see how this could be a total pain, but there's a growing/substantial estim community here.
- dropped lines are particularly problematic/common at the end, at least on my install. It seems like she never remembers to tell you how to finish. :-/
- there is a delay between the @startstroking command and the audible beat only on the last round going into the final decision. It's a 3-4 second lag that is a give away that she's going to wrap up soon.
- There is a notable loading flicker if the mouse icon between modules and links. Again, it's a giveaway that she's done talking about whatever topic she was on and is going into a link script.

I have no idea what's involved in resolving any of this, but I'd be happy to test of you need help. I've written a lot of scripts for personal use so I'm happy to dive into whatever is needed to test things out.
markus wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 9:54 pm
I am not familiar with TeaseMe.
Would be great if you could send me an example Tai-script in which you use those set/unset commands as you would like to, implementing shouldn't be a problem. :-)
set / unset works almost like 'flags' in TAI. It would basically say on a page or button, <Button=pageX set="conditionA"> then, when another page told you to stroke (for example), it might say, <if-set="conditionA" timer=60> <if-not-set="conditionA" timer=30>, resulting in a longer timer if you'd don't whatever caused conditionA to get set.

My syntax is likely a little wrong there, but it should get the point across. I'm trying to think of what set/unset can do that setflag, deleteflag, and tempflag can't. Im not trying to squash the idea; I just want to help prevent redundancy.

On that note, though, if there's any way to have variables/flags not readily accessible during game play, that would be awesome. It's too easy for me to go into my script directory and see what flags TAI has set for me... Having them hidden during game play, even as a selectable option would be sweet (kind of like the debug selection in teaseme/guideme) :w00t:
markus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by markus »

Hi everybody! :wave:

Thanks again for you feedback and all the good suggestions!

I will not repeat this in further posts, I don't wanna repeat myself too often, ... but I want to mention this once again:
As stated in the first post, I have my priorities, and the first one is to have a first test-able-version which is able to play the existing personalities.

Only after that is done and works (that is important to me, to do it step by (sense-making-) step), then I will develop it further.
So please don't expect any of your suggestions to be implemented in those very first versions.

What I am trying to say:
Please keep on posting ideas and suggestions, they will not be forgotten, just don't get disappointed if they are not implemented right away!

Valk1987 wrote: Tue Dec 28, 2021 4:48 pm I personally have been a big fan of using Text-to-Speech and having different voice options. Would it be possible for you to implement different voice selection menues for the domme and her glitter friends? (that is, if you want to take on the idea of domme friends, glitter etc. of course).
Great idea, I already have some plans to make the contacts (glitter friends) a bit 'different',... adding such selection menues shouldn't be a problem. :-)

BoundSquirrel wrote: Tue Dec 28, 2021 6:51 pm - I've always wanted dual-monitor support. Having the option of the chat window on one screen and the images/video Fullscreen on another would be great! A floating text window 'always on top' would be even cooler.
Looking at stuff on 2 monitors at the same time doesn't feels good, I prefer to have it all at one monitor, but I guess you might like the new fullscreen feature as well as some other features planned for display videos and domme pictures at the same time. ;-)
- I'll add my support to estim functionality. I see how this could be a total pain, but there's a growing/substantial estim community here.
int EStimRequests = 3; ;-)
Got it, will get in touch with you guys once it's time for it.
- dropped lines are particularly problematic/common at the end, at least on my install. It seems like she never remembers to tell you how to finish. :-/
- there is a delay between the @startstroking command and the audible beat only on the last round going into the final decision. It's a 3-4 second lag that is a give away that she's going to wrap up soon.
- There is a notable loading flicker if the mouse icon between modules and links. Again, it's a giveaway that she's done talking about whatever topic she was on and is going into a link script.
These are exactly the problems why I started to re-create Tai from scratch, to get rid of those problems,... those lag problems will be gone with Tai-Awakening as well as that line-eating.

set / unset works almost like 'flags' in TAI. It would basically say on a page or button, <Button=pageX set="conditionA"> then, when another page told you to stroke (for example), it might say, <if-set="conditionA" timer=60> <if-not-set="conditionA" timer=30>, resulting in a longer timer if you'd don't whatever caused conditionA to get set.

My syntax is likely a little wrong there, but it should get the point across. I'm trying to think of what set/unset can do that setflag, deleteflag, and tempflag can't. Im not trying to squash the idea; I just want to help prevent redundancy.
Yeah, it looks to me like could be done with flags:
@Flag(conditionA) @SetVar[timer]=[60] @NotFlag(conditionA) @SetVar[timer]=[30]
Anyway, if scripters have the wish and an idea for additional syntax/commands or such, I am open minded.
On that note, though, if there's any way to have variables/flags not readily accessible during game play, that would be awesome. It's too easy for me to go into my script directory and see what flags TAI has set for me... Having them hidden during game play, even as a selectable option would be sweet (kind of like the debug selection in teaseme/guideme) :w00t:
Sorry, definitely no.
I will not implement any kind of cheat-protection, to make it quite safe it would require a INet-connection, everything else could be 'hacked' anyway.
But Tai-Awakening will work stand-alone, without an INet-connection.
And if I might add this:
To play a Tease&Denial game, it always requires to be honest, I could put as much as possible cheat-protection into that software,... nobody could stop you to turn you PC down and do what you wanna do,... so cheat-protection makes no sense to me,... you have to be a good boy and do what you mistress tells you to! :-P

Best greetings,
Markus
petka11
Explorer
Explorer

Post by petka11 »

+1 on estim.

If you need a tester for it as well 😊
BoundSquirrel
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by BoundSquirrel »

markus wrote: Tue Dec 28, 2021 9:28 pm
Looking at stuff on 2 monitors at the same time doesn't feels good, I prefer to have it all at one monitor, but I guess you might like the new fullscreen feature as well as some other features planned for display videos and domme pictures at the same time. ;-)

Sorry, definitely no.
I will not implement any kind of cheat-protection, to make it quite safe it would require a INet-connection, everything else could be 'hacked' anyway.
But Tai-Awakening will work stand-alone, without an INet-connection.
And if I might add this:
To play a Tease&Denial game, it always requires to be honest, I could put as much as possible cheat-protection into that software,... nobody could stop you to turn you PC down and do what you wanna do,... so cheat-protection makes no sense to me,... you have to be a good boy and do what you mistress tells you to! :-P

Best greetings,
Markus
Thanks for the sppedy response, and I can't wait to see what you come up with.

For the text/pictures, can you please add reimplementing or standardizing the side chat function? It broke at some point around 54.9 and I always thought that was a better place for it, especially on wife screen monitors. Having it below the pic/video shrinks the visual, especially if the picture is in portrait format.

I agree completely about keeping it stand-alone. I prefer to stay offline with things like this. Would you at least consider making the @ function selectible so that one can't easily see what script is running? Judge me for having low willpower if you want, but little deterrents like this can be very helpful. There's always a way to get into the cookie jar, but I'll still put in on the top shelf so I have to work for it. :-D