[HELP WANTED] [FEEDBACK] Upcoming Tease: Nim

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
Bright_Sprinkler
Explorer
Explorer

[HELP WANTED] [FEEDBACK] Upcoming Tease: Nim

Post by Bright_Sprinkler »

Hello there,

I am currently creating a new tease based on a game called Nim which comes in various variations.

In this version there will be at least 15 matches. The player will play against an AI. They will take turns in which they take away between 1 and 3 matches. The one taking the last match away wins.
After each match taking round the player is teased.

For a more detail description of the tease feel free to check out the Github-Readme.

I have implemented the game logic and core features successfully.

What I am missing are the tasks behind each match.
I am not that creative when it comes to these things and I am worried that the tasks might become monotone and boring :\'-( .
So I thought "Why not ask to community about what they want to see?".

In total 30 tasks are needed.

15 of these 30 will be tasks related to pleasure caused by touching the little guy.
Stroking, edging, you name it.

The remaining 15 tasks will be focused around cbt.
Punching, slapping, squeezing and so on...

Each should have a duration of 2 to 3 minutes.
However you can suggest stuff that may take more or less time.

It does not have to be only simple commands like:
  • Stroke at 60 bpm for 120 seconds
  • Tightly stroke the shaft only
  • Squeeze your balls hard for 30 seconds
It can be minigames as well, like:
  • Red Light Green Light
  • Something with coins or dice
  • Something similar to a fap roulette
I would really appreciate your ideas.
Feel free to include dialogue lines and to describe your task(s) as detailed as you can.

A preview of the teases current state can be found here: Preview

If there are other things you want to see incorporated, changed or further explained I'll gladly consider your feedback as well :yes: .

I whish you the best late merry chrysler and a happy upcoming new year, eagerly waiting for exciting suggestions.
:thankyou:
iiilllililiill
Explorer
Explorer

Re: [HELP WANTED] [FEEDBACK] Upcoming Tease: Nim

Post by iiilllililiill »

I cannot recommend enough that you also do the cbt to a metronome. "Slap your balls to the beat" is much more engaging than "slap your balls 20 times" in my experience. After playing through the preview a little it looks super good, and I absolutely love the only cbt toggle. I intend to leave that on 24/7 once the tease is out.

Some cbt tasks could involve putting on clothespins and removing them without opening them. If you aren't married to the idea of half being explicitly cbt tasks, you could include other pain tasks like, "wear nipple clamps for our next two rounds" or "spank yourself to the beat." I don't know how difficult this would be to add, but an interesting game would be rolling dice for a multiplier to the next task. For example, rolling a one could be .25x and rolling a six could be a 3x.

I also don't think you should get to cum from only one win. You only get to play as many rounds as you lose this way unless I'm missing something. I think it'd be more interesting to do stroke when you win, punish when you lose until the end of the game after as many rounds as you selected in the settings. Then at the end you get to cum, or maybe you only get to cum if you won enough rounds. Wherever you decide to take it, I'll probably just play on very hard so I lose every time :).
Bright_Sprinkler
Explorer
Explorer

Spoiler: show
I cannot recommend enough that you also do the cbt to a metronome. "Slap your balls to the beat" is much more engaging than "slap your balls 20 times" in my experience.
Absolutely!
Some cbt tasks could involve putting on clothespins and removing them without opening them. If you aren't married to the idea of half being explicitly cbt tasks, you could include other pain tasks like, "wear nipple clamps for our next two rounds" or "spank yourself to the beat."
Originally I had only planned for cbt related tasks with no additional items required.
But I feel like that clothespins and shoelaces are commonly required in a lot of teases so including them should not pose a problem.
I don't know how difficult this would be to add, but an interesting game would be rolling dice for a multiplier to the next task. For example, rolling a one could be .25x and rolling a six could be a 3x.
I really like this.
I also don't think you should get to cum from only one win. You only get to play as many rounds as you lose this way unless I'm missing something. I think it'd be more interesting to do stroke when you win, punish when you lose until the end of the game after as many rounds as you selected in the settings. Then at the end you get to cum, or maybe you only get to cum if you won enough rounds. Wherever you decide to take it, I'll probably just play on very hard so I lose every time :).
Good idea as well.
I may tie that to the difficulty of the AI.
After you win a round she could ask if you want to take your chance of cumming or if you want to increase your chances by playing (and winning) another round.
At very easy you might only need to win 1 or 2 games and at the hardest 8 or something to earn an orgasm 100% of the time.

This could be put into it's own setting alternatively, since I don't want to force anyone into spending hours of their time for this. Short playthroughs as well as long ones should be possible.
Funktank
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Funktank »

Apologies if this is an obvious question, but I was trying to make a tease based on your github repo and uploading the .json file returns an error - "Your backup contains errors and cannot be imported. Please ask for help in the forum.".
Would you mind documenting the process of using your repo as a base?
Bright_Sprinkler
Explorer
Explorer

Hey,

there was an error in the json-file.
It should be fixed now. Just download it again and then import it, that should get the job done.