[RELEASE] Cock Hero Passion 3

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

JakofClubs
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: None of the above

Re: [RELEASE] Cock Hero Passion 3

Post by JakofClubs »

puste wrote: Sat Dec 18, 2021 6:51 pm JakofClubs Where did you get the estim track from ?
To be honest, I'm not sure. I can't find the link now. I vaguely remember thinking i was downloading a funscript from Mega that would need converting but somehow got an mp3. I just remember thinking that it was strange. The file I have is "Passion 3.mp3" No metatdata. Is it possible that someone posted it and deleted or edited their post? It's still in my mega account, so I definitely imported in into mega. The one you just did is 78.3MiB and this one is 80.7MiB, Looking forward to your estim file.

Here's a link if anyone's interested. I really enjoyed it, but can't credit the author. I didn't notice any problems with it, but I was too busy enjoying it and the captivating video.
https://mega.nz/file/tMtzBQKZ#-6MgxIUUx ... Bm6mYKgb4Y
puste
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Slave

Post by puste »

Strange file JakofClubs. Not an estim file as I can se. :\'-(
I have created a Estim file with edging part and more. Try it out.
https://mega.nz/file/n1hiWShJ#GQZCzuZhX ... tQkjeInCH0
(As always Please import before download)

Ahhh Sorry after I have listen to the file I can here it is a beat file. Sory. :-O
LondonGent
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by LondonGent »

Just to add to all the estim chaos - here are my versions! Funscript has edging and teases filled in, Estim is a funscript conversion with a few tweaks to the volume.

CH Passion 3 (LG Script).funscript
CH Passion 3 (LG EStim).mp3

Hope you enjoy them
JakofClubs
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: None of the above

Post by JakofClubs »

puste wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 12:11 am Strange file JakofClubs. Not an estim file as I can se. :\'-(
So I was stimming to a beat file? Is this a bad idea because it's not a low duty cycle file?
47dahc
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by 47dahc »

JakofClubs wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 12:26 am
puste wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 12:11 am Strange file JakofClubs. Not an estim file as I can se. :\'-(
So I was stimming to a beat file? Is this a bad idea because it's not a low duty cycle file?
The beat file is used to make labels in Audacity. You can then export the labels to a text file that has the timestamps of said beats. You can then import this text file into Scriptplayer and adjust the beat conversion settings on the right. Once you get a beat conversion you like, you can then export your conversion to a funscript file. Now as far as the file you d/l'd, not sure as I didn't create it.
LondonGent wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 12:19 am Just to add to all the estim chaos - here are my versions! Funscript has edging and teases filled in, Estim is a funscript conversion with a few tweaks to the volume.

CH Passion 3 (LG Script).funscript
CH Passion 3 (LG EStim).mp3

Hope you enjoy them
Thank you LG. Sorry I posted to quick and caused all of the confusion and chaos. Lesson learned and won't happen again.
psyopus
Explorer
Explorer

Post by psyopus »

This video was so good. I popped on my VR and had at it. The girl selection can’t be better; equal but not better. As soon as they started getting head I knew this would be a softcore / hardcore hybrid and I wasn’t going to last. As soon as they started fucking it was all over. Just started pounding amazing shots. It was cruel almost. Hehe. I would have love to see the last eight minutes. Ha!
Arskuli
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Arskuli »

Okay, i played this through, although i had to cheat alittle bit (the reason is in the spoiler) but i wanted to see the whole vid.
Fresh selection of the girls, the flow in general was really good and the teasing parts were great. Some of the instructions (yellow) could have had better timing and more time to read maybe. A bit confusing but not a major issue.
Spoiler: show
One thing that occurs in some other cock heros too and why i had to cheat is this: there's an edging part which follows by stroking without any break at 35:04. I just can't handle this, i need at least a 5-10 sec break. If i'm on the edge, it means i'm on the edge and i can not go further without cheating.
But other than that, it was entertaining. :yes:
LondonGent
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by LondonGent »

RedLighter wrote: Sat Dec 18, 2021 11:10 pmAnd as usual, I see that estim issues might hijack the thread (don't worry, I'm used to it after the previous releases :lol:)
If you're keen to avoid it in future, I'm a huge fan of your videos and would happily put together a script and stim-file from the final beta so that you can publish it alongside the video the moment it goes live. Just drop me a PM if you're ever interested!

As for the video itself - it's another masterpiece. Will post up a proper review once I've actually managed to complete it :lol:
RedLighter
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by RedLighter »

psyopus wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 3:41 am This video was so good. I popped on my VR and had at it.
This is the way! Since I got my VR playing CHs on it is even better then actual VR videos... The empty cinema is the best place for a me-time :lol:
Arskuli wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 6:48 am Some of the instructions (yellow) could have had better timing and more time to read maybe. A bit confusing but not a major issue.
Copy that!
Arskuli wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 6:48 am
One thing that occurs in some other cock heros too and why i had to cheat is this: there's an edging part which follows by stroking without any break at 35:04. I just can't handle this, i need at least a 5-10 sec break. If i'm on the edge, it means i'm on the edge and i can not go further without cheating.
Arskuli has a good point here and it's a thing that was discussed in other threads: 1. How one should play edging sections, and 2. How you should play CH. I think these two problems have a common factor and you need to decide whether you want to follow every beat and instruction for best experience or be allowed to slow down to keep playing. I'm in the second team. Someone on this forum left a great remark, that CHs shouldn't really make you stroke faster than you want, they should force you to stroke slower than you want, especially in the beggining (that's why in general i prefer slow progression than instant let's get pounding, but sometimes it's also something I'm looking for). Obviously there are parts that allow you to realese your inner animal, but there's no point in double time for 10 minutes for me. So when I feel I'm getting to close, I prefer to make it through to the end, even at the cost of skipping a section or going for easy mode (every beat is either full or half stroke; change hands; stroke just with fingers etc) and I don't really consider it cheating, just not playing for 100%. Otherwise it wouldn't be a challenge to make it through following every beat, which should be possible, but...
Iridescence wrote: Fri Dec 17, 2021 7:31 pm But accomplishing this was not easy, I had to pull out all my crutches - breath focus, flexing other muscles/posture, weed pen, anything I could do to distract from how good everything was..
This is the way I remember playing some favorite CHs and RLGL, like Crescendo, New Game, Descents and pretty much every digitalparkinglot's creation - this should be difficult, but there's no reason to force yourself to go over your limit. If you disagree, I'm happy to discuss it further.

About edging sections: I believe there's a prompt before that part you mention, where you're allowed to slow down if you already reached the edge. It's not edge&ride, except for that part. Again: I'd rather skip that part if you're too close than force yourself to stroke there. For me it's possible to ride the edge even at the fast pace, but i need to do everything Iridescence mentioned and more.
This reminds me of discussion about following instructions in JOI: whether you actually do everything according to the instruction (which, let's face it, are sometimes impossible: like get to the edge and stroke really really fast, even faster, even faster, don't cum, faster ok stop - like seriously), or would you rather play with your limits. For me this is far more fruitful and after 3-4 years of this type of stroking sessions I feel like I'm able to focus and remain on the edge for much longer than I used to before I started to explore JOIs and CHs.
Last edited by RedLighter on Sun Dec 19, 2021 7:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
my latest creations:
Cock Hero: Passion Trilogy: viewtopic.php?f=25&t=24804
Cock Hero: Freedom: viewtopic.php?f=25&t=22213
RLGL: Softcore: viewtopic.php?f=25&t=22311

Check also:
Cock Hero: RLGL with Nancy Ace
RLGL with Uma Jolie
RLGL with Kimmy Granger

3xTripleXXX
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by 3xTripleXXX »

Arskuli wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 6:48 am
Yep, that's what got me. Awesome production up to that point, and I expect the rest is too. :) I'll probably try it again when I've had some time to forget the first half. Thanks for making it!

As for yellow instructions, I don't get off on any of the ball stroking/squeezing/play with the PC muscle/etc. type instructions, so I just do either some lazy wanking or other kind of play that keeps me excited during those phases.
My latest Cock Hero is Sweet Mammaries, a Cock Hero Quickie.

I've also made 4-play, 4-play 2, Getting Down With The Thiccness, Fuck Hard Cum Harder, Filthy Cute and Kittens & Cream. You can stream them all on SpankBang or search up their announce threads here for other options. :)
satn00b
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by satn00b »

This is great with estim. Tested both puste's and LondonGent's and they are both great. Overall I liked the one from puste a bit better because it has less harsh transitions, on the other hand LG's made me HFO in the end... that ramp up with the countdown, man. Amazing.
Stevie
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Stevie »

Thanks for the great video again from you RedLighter.

I like everything about this video but like I said in your previous works I think every creator has his own unique strength and at your videos I like the fitting of the music with the content the most. Great flow, nice beats, perfect texts (e.g. when the song sings stop the beat stops …).

Great content, good speed, nice flow – what could we ask more from a CH video?

Even if i am a little bit a „puristic“ Cock Hero Player in terms of: I like beats to stroke to and I am not the biggest fan of „only“ lights or edging instructions I think the edging parts fitted very good and there were still enough beat sections.

So fantastic video as always from you.

Some minor thoughts:

- Why are titty drop rounds always so good? Since this rounds started their way in Cock Hero productions I always love them. When I „smell“ a titty drop round I am quite happy. I don't know man.

- Yes I am a softcore lover and that could be a big reason but nevertheless: Your first rounds are always so amazing. I somtimes only play the first 3 rounds of Freedom as "warmup" and then switch to something else.

- In terms of content I sometimes thought there will be a time when the top notch softcore content is some kind of „used in every production“. But the latest releases with this onlyfans content and much more are often like: I have never ever heard of this girl but the video material fits perfect in this Cock Hero video. So yeha.
Iridescence
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Iridescence »

RedLighter wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 12:47 pm
Iridescence wrote: Fri Dec 17, 2021 7:31 pm But accomplishing this was not easy, I had to pull out all my crutches - breath focus, flexing other muscles/posture, weed pen, anything I could do to distract from how good everything was..
This is the way I remember playing some favorite CHs and RLGL, like Crescendo, New Game, Descents and pretty much every digitalparkinglot's creation - this should be difficult, but there's no reason to force yourself to go over your limit. If you disagree, I'm happy to discuss it further.

About edging sections: I believe there's a prompt before that part you mention, where you're allowed to slow down if you already reached the edge. It's not edge&ride, except for that part. Again: I'd rather skip that part if you're too close than force yourself to stroke there. For me it's possible to ride the edge even at the fast pace, but i need to do everything Iridescence mentioned and more.
This reminds me of discussion about following instructions in JOI: whether you actually do everything according to the instruction (which, let's face it, are sometimes impossible: like get to the edge and stroke really really fast, even faster, even faster, don't cum, faster ok stop - like seriously), or would you rather play with your limits. For me this is far more fruitful and after 3-4 years of this type of stroking sessions I feel like I'm able to focus and remain on the edge for much longer than I used to before I started to explore JOIs and CHs.
I don't disagree! And hope it didn't come across that way. I was perfectly happy with how it was. And didn't feel the need to go over my limit. It was an enjoyable challenge that kept me on the edge of my seat and yes , a lot of my favourites like ones you've mentioned make me play the same way.
And agree with your second statement there too because after not being able to enjoy these creations as often as I once could.- life getting in the way and such - I have surprised myself with being able to hold and ride an edge longer although for me I sometimes almost get to the edge of being on the edge .. if that makes sense ? Because I never really used to care for edge sections but the ones in this episode are well placed and definitely add to the intensity if you can handle it. But that's the thing everyone's limits are different and will play differently depending on their interests. But I love to appreciate works for what they are. And this one is a masterpiece.
sailorsalt22
Explorer
Explorer

Post by sailorsalt22 »

Holy cow. I'm not usually a fan of softcore cock hero sequences, but every single one of your titty-drop tease sequences are my absolute favorite levels, and they get better every time. I truly hands-free ruined the moment
the tits finally dropped at 14:02
... you got me good.

I'm always a bit surprised I don't see other creators making these types of levels, they seem to be real crowd-pleasers. If everyone can make a facial sequence, surely more folks can do a tittydrop tease?

Also, who is the girl in the FLCL shirt at 11:39? My only critique is that I wish we saw more of her!
RedLighter
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by RedLighter »

Tit drop rounds is something I borrowed from fragrantEmulsion - his round in Descent 1 is still one of my favorites of all times. In terms of creating it, it's pain in the ass (and not in a good sense, well, maybe kinda :innocent: ). There's no good way to gather content for these just with tit-drop or boob-drop or tit-reveal tags. There are some compilations available, but I'd say 70% of these are vertical (I used them in Passion), many are low resolution, and out of these that are at least 720p (though I'm always aiming for 1080p with rare exceptions) many are good tit reveals, but aren't usable due to strange angle, revealing one tit first, going for a cut in a weird moment and so on. Onlyfans is an amazing source if you find a right girl - but still, only some, like these in round 3, know how to properly drop the tit :-D
sailorsalt22 wrote: Mon Dec 20, 2021 11:12 pm Also, who is the girl in the FLCL shirt at 11:39? My only critique is that I wish we saw more of her!
Her name is cyncyncyn. Maybe she'll return in some future CH, idk :rolleyes:
my latest creations:
Cock Hero: Passion Trilogy: viewtopic.php?f=25&t=24804
Cock Hero: Freedom: viewtopic.php?f=25&t=22213
RLGL: Softcore: viewtopic.php?f=25&t=22311

Check also:
Cock Hero: RLGL with Nancy Ace
RLGL with Uma Jolie
RLGL with Kimmy Granger