forming a new habit 1st anniversary

A corner for forum games, chat games, discussion about games and even tournaments. Come in and play ... if you dare!
SissyFace
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Submissive

Re: forming a new habit 1st anniversary

Post by SissyFace »

Kike1989esp wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 7:45 pm ... today we have to moan and get shot in the face with our mouths open, keep it in our mouth for 20sec and lick our lips and then smile ay keep cum on face for 2:30

I have semen on my face, I have aimed better than yesterday and I have much more in my mouth after 20 seconds I have licked my lips it is very sticky and it is weird
and we have to be with the cum on the face 2:30 meanwhile I'm writing this
omg that's so naughty
Kik: sss0371
SissyFace
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by SissyFace »

It is Day 4 for me. I'm typing this right now with cum on my lips, nose and right cheek. There is also some in my mouth since I opened my mouth to smile. I kind of cheated though because I forced myself to ruin it this time, but I easily lasted longer than 45 seconds this way. :blush:
Kike1989esp
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
Dom/me(s): No
Sub/Slave(s): No

Post by Kike1989esp »

SissyFace wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 10:18 pm
Kike1989esp wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 7:45 pm ... today we have to moan and get shot in the face with our mouths open, keep it in our mouth for 20sec and lick our lips and then smile ay keep cum on face for 2:30

I have semen on my face, I have aimed better than yesterday and I have much more in my mouth after 20 seconds I have licked my lips it is very sticky and it is weird
and we have to be with the cum on the face 2:30 meanwhile I'm writing this
omg that's so naughty
:blush:
keriensissy
Kike1989esp
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Kike1989esp »

SissyFace wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 10:36 am It is Day 4 for me. I'm typing this right now with cum on my lips, nose and right cheek. There is also some in my mouth since I opened my mouth to smile. I kind of cheated though because I forced myself to ruin it this time, but I easily lasted longer than 45 seconds this way. :blush:
a lot of courage keep it up
keriensissy
Kike1989esp
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Kike1989esp »

day 11

let's go for the fourth day of this week today is interesting

link is day 4 of week 2
https://milovana.com/webteases/showteas ... 1957&p=7#t

Today is the fourth day of this week if you lack inspiration, observe your model and learn ho we have to make a perfect shot in the mouth and hold it for 30 seconds and while we have it in our mouth we have to play with it and finally spit it sensually leaving it fall

wow I have all the semen in my mouth nothing has been spilled I'm playing with the rinse, I'm spinning it with my tongue, gargling and now it's time to spit it out. I have looked at myself in the mirror and opened my mouth and I have dropped it, it has been very exciting but I miss having cum on my face if I am definitely creating a habit I will wait for you tomorrow

how's it going?
Last edited by Kike1989esp on Thu Jan 13, 2022 10:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
keriensissy
Kike1989esp
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Kike1989esp »

day 12

let's go for the fifth day of this week today is interesting

link is day 5 of week 2
https://milovana.com/webteases/showteas ... 1957&p=8#t

Today is the fifth day, today we have to keep it in our mouth for 40 sec, then spit it into a glass and drink it again from the glass
and finally spit it out seems easy let's get to it

I have the semen in my mouth every day I get more to my penis and nothing has been spilled after 40 sec I spit it in the glass ufff I don't feel like putting it back in my mouth but you have to do it ok now you have to spit it out again I will I have dropped like yesterday it cost me the last second part but I have achieved it

How's it going?
Last edited by Kike1989esp on Thu Jan 13, 2022 10:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
keriensissy
SissyFace
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by SissyFace »

This is getting hard. I successfully completed day 5 today--1 minute on my face while smiling--but I didn't enjoy it. It was especially hard because I didn't ruin, I just went for it. I also kept my eyes open.
Kike1989esp
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Kike1989esp »

Congratulations, I claim that if you don't get overwhelmed and at your own pace :smile:
keriensissy
Kike1989esp
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Kike1989esp »

day 13

Today we have to do 2 days since yesterday I couldn't do it on the 13th I'm going to do it now and on the 14th tonight

link is day 6 of week 2
https://milovana.com/webteases/showteas ... 1957&p=9#t

Today is the sixth day, to the question they ask at the beginning the answer is yes, today we have to keep it in our mouth for 1 min then we have to lie on the floor on our back and spit it out so that it falls on us, it will be very exciting and difficult at the same time and he says that you have to keep it in the face 2 min I will penalize for not doing it yesterday I will keep it 3 min I go to it to see what happens

I have the semen in my mouth today I have been able to touch the penis with my tongue, after a minute I lie on the floor, I just spit the semen it is very viscous I have semen on my lips and inside my nose and it almost enters my eyes I am waiting for the 3 minutes to pass it has been very humiliating but I liked the experience :blush:

How are you doing?
keriensissy
SissyFace
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by SissyFace »

Kike1989esp wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 10:38 am
I have the semen in my mouth today I have been able to touch the penis with my tongue, after a minute I lie on the floor, I just spit the semen it is very viscous I have semen on my lips and inside my nose and it almost enters my eyes I am waiting for the 3 minutes to pass it has been very humiliating but I liked the experience :blush:

How are you doing?
wow, i can't believe how far you have gone in just 2 weeks. it is day 6 for me today. i missed another day yesterday so again i will try to do 2 days today, but day 6 is next, i have to keep it on my face for 75 seconds while smiling. i will try to keep my eyes open.
Kike1989esp
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Kike1989esp »

day 14

are we going to do the next one on the same day to see what awaits us will it be a challenge?

link is day 7 of week 2
https://milovana.com/webteases/showteas ... 957&p=10#t

Today is the seventh day, the last day of this week that has been quite intense, we have a challenge ahead of us we have to run in the mouth and hold it for as long as possible without spitting it out

I have the semen in my mouth, I have to hold it in for as long as possible, I have been around for around 20 minutes, very intense and degrading, then I let it fall sensually

how are you?
keriensissy
Kike1989esp
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Kike1989esp »

day 15

today we start week 3 and we are going to start consuming cum but little by little

link is day 1 of week 3
https://milovana.com/webteases/showteas ... 1958&p=3#t

Today is the first day, today we are going to cum in our mouths we are going to keep it for 1 whole minute we are going to spit out half and we have to swallow the other half

I have semen in my mouth, I have to hold it for 1 minute, I let half fall and the other half I swallow, it's bitter, but you have to get used to the taste

how are you?
keriensissy
Kike1989esp
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Kike1989esp »

day 16

let's go to the second day of week 3

link is day 2 of week 3
https://milovana.com/webteases/showteas ... 1958&p=4#t

Today is the second day, today we are going to cum in the mouth but after swallowing it we have to be grateful that they let us swallow it we have to say out loud thank you Mrs. Lacey for allowing me to swallow a load of man's cum

I have the semen in my mouth I get on my knees and swallow it and then I thank the lady

how is she doing to you?
keriensissy
SissyFace
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by SissyFace »

Kike1989esp wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 9:43 pm I have the semen in my mouth I get on my knees and swallow it and then I thank the lady
that's so hot
Kike1989esp
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Kike1989esp »

day 17

let's go to the third and fourth day of week 3 I'm misbehaving I don't do my homework daily

link is day 2 of week 3
https://milovana.com/webteases/showteas ... 1958&p=5#t

Today is the third day, today we have to swallow a full load we have to kneel down and imagine that we have a penis on top of it we have to show the semen then swallow and thank

I have semen in my mouth, I get on my knees, I imagine that there is an ombre pointing his penis at me, I show it to him with a smile and I swallow it and I say thank you very much for giving me the semen from your penis :blush:

how are you?
keriensissy