Kyrex90 is sending abusive messages. Trying to report him.

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
SWW
Explorer
Explorer

Kyrex90 is sending abusive messages. Trying to report him.

Post by SWW »

I tried to report Kyrex90 but couldn't find the option, he sent me a message abusing me because a tease I made was to short. (will post a screenshot below) this is a friendly community and would like to see it stay that way.
SWW
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Kyrex90 is sending abusive messages. Trying to report him.

Post by SWW »

Screenshot
Screenshot
Screenshot_20211208-072620_Chrome~2.jpg (111.22 KiB) Viewed 1916 times
Demonika
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by Demonika »

That Second Sign of "!" at the Top right of that message is Where You Can Report It.
Personally I don't Like that Message Because Of That sentence Formation, but I have something To Suggest regarding your teases:-

(a) Your teases are fairly Good in terms Of Content But It Would Be good If you Use 'Eos editor' Instead of Traditional tease writing. (It Will Help The Player To Just Click The Button Of His choice Instead Of going To all the pages by Clicking 'Continue Button')

(b) While playing your teases player may often get confused In the Mixing Of "Story" And The "Tasks" he had to perform. I mean sometimes it Get Difficult To differentiate "Integrated Tasks to Perform" From the story. You Can Use Something to clarify that these are the 'tasks'.

(c) Also it would be good if player pre-handedly know what this tease contain, Toys required etc..., Basically giving more clarification before the starting of tease will help Player To recognize Where are they headed with this tease.

(d) Last Point, Your tease progress Too Quickly, I mean The Pace of the story is 'somewhat Fast' But I Think You Can Work That Out

This Was All The Criticism I had For Your Teases, There Are Many Good Points About Your Tease Which Would Take Me a Day To State Them All. I Hope You Understand And Dont Report Me ;-)

Good Day
Gooner Profile
Name:- Demonika
Team:- Belle
goon Trigger:- Captions, Cum, Clothed
SWW
Explorer
Explorer

Post by SWW »

Thanks bro now that's good feedback. Thanks for letting me know how to report hopefully he gets banned so we have less jdouchebags on this site :)
JonnyD
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Post by JonnyD »

With your 6 TOTM nominations and one win I bet this person feels like a prick now.
Help those in need! Please seed!