E-Stim Video Downloads Index [Updated April 13, 2024]

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

senorgif2
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: E-Stim Video Downloads Index [Updated June 13, 2022]

Post by senorgif2 »

I gave CH Contract some attention. Converted LG's funscript file, amplified edging and cum sections, created a DC track, and made a combo file for anyone who uses two boxes.

After some testing the double time was too fast, redid it as single strokes, much better

As Always, Import before download
https://mega.nz/folder/Iw9iSBwY#aeF_7f7ftbZTIxiZ43PuMg
Last edited by senorgif2 on Thu Jun 16, 2022 11:06 pm, edited 4 times in total.
senorgif2
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by senorgif2 »

Ch Thrust and Edge: Converted Funscript(777 hz, 1 second) Created DC track, created combo track.

same as above

As Always, Import before downloading
https://mega.nz/folder/Ix12xRrI#LDTj36qLQNbBgcO4Suviaw
satn00b
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: E-Stim Video Downloads Index [Updated June 17, 2022]

Post by satn00b »

Thanks for contributing to the E-Stim cimmunity :-)
I added the 3 longer files to the index, the PMV is really way too short to fit in (I normally don't include anything below 10-15 minutes).

Btw the idea of 2 stim boxes (or rather 4 channels) is interesting. Might build one with 4 channels once my current (10 years+) device dies.
thebears73
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by thebears73 »

senorgif2 wrote: Thu Jun 16, 2022 3:42 pm I gave CH Contract some attention. Converted LG's funscript file, amplified edging and cum sections, created a DC track, and made a combo file for anyone who uses two boxes.

After some testing the double time was too fast, redid it as single strokes, much better

whats a DC track?
steelhorse545
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Dom (Male)

Post by steelhorse545 »

thebears73 wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 6:43 am
senorgif2 wrote: Thu Jun 16, 2022 3:42 pm I gave CH Contract some attention. Converted LG's funscript file, amplified edging and cum sections, created a DC track, and made a combo file for anyone who uses two boxes.

whats a DC track?
I wondered that, and I’ve just realised - dual channel ? (Rather than triphase.)
senorgif2
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by senorgif2 »

Yes DC=dual channel.

The difference between a DC file and a tri-phase file is that the Left and right tracks play signals independent of each other, while tri-phase uses the shift in amplitude between the left and right to to create the sensations. An Estim file creates sensation by varying power (volume) and frequency output. Although more commonly its power output in my experience.

For any sensation to happen with Estim you need at least two Mono-polar or one bi-polar electrode. Each mono electrode is able to accept the + or - of a (at minimum) mono track, while a bipolar electrode is able to accept both the + and -. Essentially what you are doing is completing a circuit with your body parts, which is where the sensation comes from, so you need to have a send wire and a return wire, like a light switch. That is the + and - output on any given stim box. Unlike other electrical applications it does not really matter where the + and - are plugged in, as long you can keep track of what is outputting where.

An example of a Dual Channel stereo stim configuration would be a bi-polar anal electrode, that takes the left side of a stereo tack output, and two mono-polar electrodes: one at the base of the penis, and one at the head each taking one + or - wire from the right side of the output. Again each mono-polar electrode has one wire inputting signal, while each bi-polar electrodes has two wires inputting signal. This means this example setup requires four total outputs, a + and - wire for both the Left and Right tracks. However in this setup you can simply not use one of the tracks, and the other track would be unaffected.

Tri-phase is a bit more complicated as it has a common wire connected to two separate stereo tracks, and then two other electrodes connected to the remaining outputs. You need to have four outputs on a box to make this work. In this configuration the amplitude difference between the non common electrodes create the sensation. The common has to be connected to both of the + or - of each side of the stereo track. (although I have heard of extending the common to one of the non-common electrodes as well, and I did try this once, it wasn't bad) An example of this configuration is a common (two wires from the both + channels of the box) going into a mono-polar electrode around the balls, and two mono-polar electrodes each with one wire from the - sides of the box placed at the head and base of the penis respectively. Tri-phase is often used to great effect to simulate a stroking sensation. In this example if you removed one of the tracks, the sensation would be very different.

LG's technique to convert a tri-phase to DC track basically works by converting those amplitude differences into two mono tracks, and inverting one of them, so that one track modulates its power opposite to the other (if one is increasing in volume, the other deceases and vice versa). That can then be used as a stereo track for DC purposes. However this technique does not work with all tracks labeled as tri-phase. I have run across a few that are called tri-phase, but in certain sections they are actually just the same signal in both the left and right tracks. In this case the end result of the conversion is that it will simply mute one track. That is because inverting one of two identical mono tracks and rendering the combination out to a new mono track acts as a mute (its the same principle as noise cancelling).

Sorry for the novella, but I really felt like writing this morning. Nevertheless it should answer your question and be pretty informative to the basics of estim, as I understand them.
doremi
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by doremi »

senorgif2 wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 3:04 pm Yes DC=dual channel.
Not doing estim, but seeing this seems confusing with the standard: DC = Direct Current
Two devices not properly isolated could introduce a Direct Current component potentially harmful. But if people don't cross their "proton streams" because that would be bad, I'm ok with that! :lol:
Cock Hero Database (on the ice atm) - https://www.ch-db.club/ - :gathering:
[APP] Cock Hero Slideshow Player - Thinking about a script feature for [APP] Cock Hero Video Player :icecream:
If your video is too fat, there's a solution!
Spoiler: show
The generated output of your video editor may be bloated, too big for not any significant benefit. One thing you can do is use HANDBRAKE with the H.264 (x264), RF18 Constant Quality and Web Optimized / Fast Start options, all other options by default. You'd be surprised how smaller the video becomes, without any impact to the quality.
:yes:

LINKS:

HandBrake, The open source video transcoder
https://handbrake.fr/

For future reference, here's the original Hanbrake post by Eriol:
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=12815&hilit=Handbrake#p164242
Interesting for further details about the process.
:thumbsup:
So many projects to kill, so little time. :-)
senorgif2
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by senorgif2 »

doremi wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 3:43 pm
senorgif2 wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 3:04 pm Yes DC=dual channel.
Not doing estim, but seeing this seems confusing with the standard: DC = Direct Current
Two devices not properly isolated could introduce a Direct Current component potentially harmful. But if people don't cross their "proton streams" because that would be bad, I'm ok with that! :lol:
Yea I've had the same thought before lol.
LondonGent
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by LondonGent »

senorgif2 wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 3:04 pmTri-phase is a bit more complicated as it has a common wire connected to two separate stereo tracks, and then two other electrodes connected to the remaining outputs. You need to have four outputs on a box to make this work. In this configuration the amplitude difference between the non common electrodes create the sensation.
Small correction here - Triphase works with phase differences, not amplitude differences.

As a brief explanation, estim works using alternating current. This means that there isn't a positive and negative side to each channel. Instead, each channel is flipping between positive and negative many times per second. A file with an 800Hz frequency is switching from + to - and back again 800 times per second. When we say L+ and L- what we actually mean is L and the opposite of L. If L+ is +0.5 then L- will be -0.5 but a fraction of a second later L+ could be -0.7 and L- would be +0.7 to match.

With a dual channel set up there are four electrodes. Current flows from L+ to L- (and back again) according to the amplitude of the left channel and current flows from R+ to R- according to the amplitude (i.e. volume) of the right channel.

With Triphase, things get a little more complicated. We connect two of the outputs together so that we only have three electrodes. For example L+, R+ and (L- & R-) combined as a common output. The reason we do this is so that the synchronisation (or phase) of the signals can be used to generate an interesting effect.

The way this works is that the common electrode will have a voltage equal to the sum of the two outputs. When the two waves are in phase, if L+ has a value of 1 and R+ has a value of 1 then the common will have a value of -2. Current flows from both single electrodes to the common electrode - straightforward so far. It's when the signals are not in sync that the magic happens. If L+ is 1 and R+ is -1 then the common electrode has 0 voltage. Current ends up flowing from one of the single electrodes to the other, and the common is ignored entirely.

It is this that generates the stroking sensation. As the signals gradually move in and out of sync with each other, the current gradually shifts where it is flowing to and the sensations seem to move accordingly. Amplitude is used to control the strength of the signal (in dual channel or triphase) but phase is used to move it backwards and forwards in a way that cannot be done with any other configuration.
senorgif2
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by senorgif2 »

LondonGent wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 10:04 am
senorgif2 wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 3:04 pmTri-phase is a bit more complicated as it has a common wire connected to two separate stereo tracks, and then two other electrodes connected to the remaining outputs. You need to have four outputs on a box to make this work. In this configuration the amplitude difference between the non common electrodes create the sensation.
Small correction here - Triphase works with phase differences, not amplitude differences.

As a brief explanation, estim works using alternating current. This means that there isn't a positive and negative side to each channel. Instead, each channel is flipping between positive and negative many times per second. A file with an 800Hz frequency is switching from + to - and back again 800 times per second. When we say L+ and L- what we actually mean is L and the opposite of L. If L+ is +0.5 then L- will be -0.5 but a fraction of a second later L+ could be -0.7 and L- would be +0.7 to match.

With a dual channel set up there are four electrodes. Current flows from L+ to L- (and back again) according to the amplitude of the left channel and current flows from R+ to R- according to the amplitude (i.e. volume) of the right channel.

With Triphase, things get a little more complicated. We connect two of the outputs together so that we only have three electrodes. For example L+, R+ and (L- & R-) combined as a common output. The reason we do this is so that the synchronisation (or phase) of the signals can be used to generate an interesting effect.

The way this works is that the common electrode will have a voltage equal to the sum of the two outputs. When the two waves are in phase, if L+ has a value of 1 and R+ has a value of 1 then the common will have a value of -2. Current flows from both single electrodes to the common electrode - straightforward so far. It's when the signals are not in sync that the magic happens. If L+ is 1 and R+ is -1 then the common electrode has 0 voltage. Current ends up flowing from one of the single electrodes to the other, and the common is ignored entirely.

It is this that generates the stroking sensation. As the signals gradually move in and out of sync with each other, the current gradually shifts where it is flowing to and the sensations seem to move accordingly. Amplitude is used to control the strength of the signal (in dual channel or triphase) but phase is used to move it backwards and forwards in a way that cannot be done with any other configuration.
Oh ok, thank you very educational!
LondonGent
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: E-Stim Video Downloads Index [Updated June 28, 2022]

Post by LondonGent »

SoftDriver has just launched an extended and remaster version of Cock Hero Overdrive 02 and I've put together an estim file to go with it: viewtopic.php?t=25427

It's not the typical lightly modified funstim conversion this time, so I've very keen to hear what you guys think of it (and whether it was worth the extra effort) :-)
satn00b
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by satn00b »

LondonGent wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 6:28 pm SoftDriver has just launched an extended and remaster version of Cock Hero Overdrive 02 and I've put together an estim file to go with it: viewtopic.php?t=25427

It's not the typical lightly modified funstim conversion this time, so I've very keen to hear what you guys think of it (and whether it was worth the extra effort) :-)
mhhhh... can't wait to get some free time on my hands to try this one 8-)
Thank you for your ceaseless efforts towards the community!
frenchdude
Explorer
Explorer

Post by frenchdude »

LondonGent wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 6:28 pm SoftDriver has just launched an extended and remaster version of Cock Hero Overdrive 02 and I've put together an estim file to go with it: viewtopic.php?t=25427

Fantastic ! :w00t:
Personally I find that "direct funstim conversions" can be a bit boring, and that the constant amplitude on both channels can make muscles sore after a while.
Your file is totally different : the sensations it provides are varied, elaborate, and absolutely pleasurable from start to finish, with a great progression.
In short, I loved it :yes:

Beyond this particular file, I would like to thank you warmly for all your efforts towards our community, your explanations, and your constant search for innovations :love:
Kelvinator
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Re: E-Stim Video Downloads Index [Updated July 10, 2022]

Post by Kelvinator »

Hey Senorgif2 and LondonGent, I really liked your description of dual channel and triphase setups and signal theory. I changed my usual go-to setup to the one Seniorgif mentioned as a triphase example while finishing the last half of Blueberry Vortex. It felt really good, with a stroking sensation along my shaft, just as you described. Same thing with Heavenly 3, using Puste's estim file, very smooth! I plan to do some experimenting with LondonGent's Dual Channel estim inversion conversion and see what that's like. Thanks again for sharing your knowledge and experiences.
redgreencolor
Explorer
Explorer

Re: E-Stim Video Downloads Index [Updated July 24, 2022]

Post by redgreencolor »

I have an iPad Air and I wanted to find a way to sync a .mp4 video with the estim Mp3 audio file.
Does anyone know a solution? Thanks