E-Stim Video Downloads Index [Updated April 13, 2024]

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

satn00b
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: E-Stim Video Downloads Index [Updated April 21, 2023]

Post by satn00b »

I'm making progress with the list. Let's hope my suggestion viewtopic.php?t=26213 gets some traction ;-) so that I can embed the sheet directly

There are 3 sheets:
  • E-Stim Experiences - for the (in my opinion and commentors opinions) greatest E-Stim experiences. Most of them were created with E-Stim in mind and the stim file was released together with the video or they have a custom made stim file. Some have a converted (from funscript) stim track, but these work exceptionally well together and are a great experience overall.
  • Cock Heroes & RLGL - for all other longer videos. Most of them have a converted stim track, most of them are older, some of them may not have a download source for that reason. I'm counting on the community to comment more sources, which i will gladly incorporate.
  • Clips & Videos - shorter stim clips (mostly around 10 - 30 minutes). I will generally not include clips shorter than 10 minutes. There is a mix of old and new clips, some may lack download sources as well.
satn00b
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: E-Stim Video Downloads Index [Updated June 7, 2023]

Post by satn00b »

The second sheet (CH and RLGL) is now finished. I switched the first post to the G-doc which will create some attention on the list. Please feel free to contribute here or on the G-doc.

While making this, I saw that a lot of script files were missing. I uploaded maybe 100 of them to fill the blanks (only very few remain). So feel free to grab your missing files while they are all up.
satn00b
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: E-Stim Video Downloads Index [Updated June 9, 2023]

Post by satn00b »

The third sheet is finished :beer:
Was quite some work but I'm happy how it turned out for now.

If you like it, please contribute by adding links, download sources and comments to improve upon. Thanks.
Kelvinator
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: E-Stim Video Downloads Index [Updated June 12, 2023]

Post by Kelvinator »

I really like the new Google Doc spreadsheet format for the E-Stim Video Downloads Index. It's easy to use, has links and info, and can be sorted and searched, all on one upfront page. I've discovered a few hidden gems, and some missing files I've been looking for off and on. Since I organize my videos by author, the new Index is useful in linking author and video, e.g. Overdrive video series -> SoftDriver. K
satn00b
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by satn00b »

Kelvinator wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 2:31 am I really like the new Google Doc spreadsheet format for the E-Stim Video Downloads Index. It's easy to use, has links and info, and can be sorted and searched, all on one upfront page. I've discovered a few hidden gems, and some missing files I've been looking for off and on. Since I organize my videos by author, the new Index is useful in linking author and video, e.g. Overdrive video series -> SoftDriver. K
thank you!

It has been brought to my attention that the version history button is unusable when you enter via the link, making it harder for people coming back to the document to see what has been added or changed. I'll look into this matter.
satn00b
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by satn00b »

satn00b wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 6:57 am It has been brought to my attention that the version history button is unusable when you enter via the link, making it harder for people coming back to the document to see what has been added or changed. I'll look into this matter.
Well it seems impossible to make the version history available to the public as Google plays nanny and protects its document creators from exposing any info (whether they like it or not).

I have introduced a "Date added" column now for returning visitors.
satn00b
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: E-Stim Video Downloads Index [Updated July 13, 2023]

Post by satn00b »

Thank you EstimHero for your recent additions to the list.
rob1112
Explorer
Explorer

Re: E-Stim Video Downloads Index [Updated August 7, 2023]

Post by rob1112 »

I wasn't sure where to post this but I figure this thread would be read by most people interested. I have downloaded pretty much every torrent provided by estimhero.com (of which almost all content is sourced here), and I thought it interesting to note the seeding ratios for them.
Screenshot 2023-08-07 122821.png
Screenshot 2023-08-07 122821.png (84.11 KiB) Viewed 11983 times
As you can see, there is quite some demand for kink content...
zxpguy
Explorer
Explorer

Re: E-Stim Video Downloads Index [Updated October 13, 2023]

Post by zxpguy »

Any of these have any good pain files ?
satn00b
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: E-Stim Video Downloads Index [Updated November 29, 2023]

Post by satn00b »

Quite some changes from last update. May be worth a look if aren't following Milo posts regularly.
blamauci
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: None of the above

Re: E-Stim Video Downloads Index [Updated February 25, 2024]

Post by blamauci »

So I was wondering, is this list still being worked on? all off the links going to numberonefan releases seem to be down since his mega got shut down, would it maybe be a good idea to start putting in alternative links to files? also some off the links points to a stimforum which you cannot seem to sign up for, I tried multiple times to make a account there but never ever got the confirmation links, and I have used multiple types of email domains but none of them returned any.
satn00b
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by satn00b »

The index is still being worked on. It was last updated on Feb 24, 2024. I cannot keep all the links updated at all times though. You can add alternative download sources, preferably mega links, via comment and I will incorporate these changes when I edit the file next time.

eroscripts is picky with mail addresses, i had to use Gmail to register. That should probably still work. Takes a while to send the confirmation mails, too.
edger477
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: None of the above

Post by edger477 »

Sadly, the index pretty much lost its purpose since 70% of links/content are dead/unavailable. For me it was really great thing when I got into estim, but for someone coming in now, only things with great estim that are available are Mistress and Control Box (viewtopic.php?p=356982) and Electric Dreams (viewtopic.php?t=26121), and whatever you like from digitalparkinglot's creations (go here and check his signature viewtopic.php?p=267083)

Ok I checked now, and since digitalparkinglot's stuff is up, so it is not 80%, but it is more than 60% of content that is unavailable. From 65 rows you have maybe <20 usable. Everything else is either down, or the estim is just a basic funscript conversion.
satn00b
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by satn00b »

Everyone can contribute. See something is down? Upload and share the Mega link as a comment in the index sheet. I will incorporate that. I have set the ones commentors said were missing to "missing" except those wheere there was an alternate download source.