E-Stim Video Downloads Index [Updated April 13, 2024]

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

satn00b
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: E-Stim Video Downloads Index [Updated April 21, 2023]

Post by satn00b »

samsonjude1776 wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 10:26 pm Does VLsync audio stutter sometimes for any of you all? Just curious if my 6 year (and fairly weak )old laptop should be having issues running it or not. Its not constant but enough that its somewhat annoying.
stuttering occurs for me occasionally too. my laptop is from 2011 (thinkpad x220). there are 3 things you can do to improve:
  1. only play up to 1080p material, 4k and above doesn't work
  2. play what's supported in hardware decoding (h.265 may not be on that list)
  3. if you play the stim file via network, copy it to your harddrive first and play from there (video can remain on network)
satn00b
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: E-Stim Video Downloads Index [Updated January 10, 2023]

Post by satn00b »

WolfpupNX wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 3:46 am Content question. Can anyone recommend any of these with a focus on forced orgasms/making the viewer cum as quickly as possible and testing endurance, as opposed to say, edging, etc.
I'm planning on switching the list over to Google sheets to be able to include more aspects (in table format) than I can do here. Also stuff like sorting, filtering etc.

I am thankful for suggestions like these that can be incorporated as colums. Columns I want to include for now:
  • date of publishing
  • title
  • length (play time)
  • publisher (link to milovana profile)
  • custom estim / converted estim / funscript
  • poppers yes/no?
  • includes straight / trans / gay content
  • story focused?
  • bdsm focused?
Thought about actors too (which would be a nice addition for many, I think), but the effort would be way too big as they are not listed on most productions.

You guys will be able to comment on the sheets list to improve upon it.

WolfpupNX wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 3:46 am Head torture focus would also be good.
I don't think any of these are focused on that. There are a lot of files out there though, that focus on torture. Personally I don't like them but I know there are many for SS2 and 4 (SmartStim) as well as some of StL (St. Lucifer) files I think.
edger477
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: None of the above

Post by edger477 »

satn00b wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 8:34 am I'm planning on switching the list over to Google sheets to be able to include more aspects (in table format) than I can do here. Also stuff like sorting, filtering etc.
+1
LondonGent
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by LondonGent »

satn00b wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 8:34 am I'm planning on switching the list over to Google sheets to be able to include more aspects (in table format) than I can do here. Also stuff like sorting, filtering etc.

I am thankful for suggestions like these that can be incorporated as colums. Columns I want to include for now:
  • date of publishing
  • title
  • length (play time)
  • poppers yes/no?
  • story focused?
  • bdsm focused?
Can you add Non-nude/Softcore/Midcore/Hardcore/Extreme to the list? It would be very useful for finding the type of video you're in the mood for.
19Hellothere83
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Submissive

Post by 19Hellothere83 »

Thanks for your effort compiling this list and keeping it updated.
However I couldn't find any estim files on the CH-OSU! thread even though it is on this list?
PetitGreg
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by PetitGreg »

19Hellothere83 wrote: Wed May 03, 2023 6:05 am Thanks for your effort compiling this list and keeping it updated.
However I couldn't find any estim files on the CH-OSU! thread even though it is on this list?
https://mega.nz/folder/SRV3jZDZ#KWL3CIdnB5FAEUaMUQTrxA
folder "Cock Hero - OSU"
(please, don't direct download, import first)

Have fun.
satn00b
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by satn00b »

LondonGent wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 3:38 pm Can you add Non-nude/Softcore/Midcore/Hardcore/Extreme to the list? It would be very useful for finding the type of video you're in the mood for.
Indeed, this is a very good suggestion :thumbsup:
19Hellothere83
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Post by 19Hellothere83 »

PetitGreg wrote: Wed May 03, 2023 6:15 am
19Hellothere83 wrote: Wed May 03, 2023 6:05 am Thanks for your effort compiling this list and keeping it updated.
https://mega.nz/folder/SRV3jZDZ#KWL3CIdnB5FAEUaMUQTrxA
folder "Cock Hero - OSU"
(please, don't direct download, import first)

Have fun.
thx :-)
satn00b
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by satn00b »

Phew... this will take a while I guess. Started to copy into the spreadsheet but a lot of info has to be added manually (even viewing/skipping through the videos themselves). Took like 2 hours for 30 entries.

If anyone wants to have a first look: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... Qh1KFDBo1U
Sissyminnie
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Post by Sissyminnie »

Wow! Thank you for compiling this! What an amazing resource :w00t: :w00t:

One additional video that may have been missed on the E-Stim side:
RLGL CH JOI Hybrid 'AMYL ZOMBIE' ReDux, by numberonefan.
Mega D/L link is here: https://mega.nz/folder/nM5xGYYI#SG4r1yygzAoMLTqMHhXnKg
satn00b
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by satn00b »

Sissyminnie wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 10:51 pm One additional video that may have been missed on the E-Stim side:
RLGL CH JOI Hybrid 'AMYL ZOMBIE' ReDux, by numberonefan.
the spreadsheet is not finished yet (not even close) - but in the first post, Amyl Zombie is included :-)
senorgif2
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by senorgif2 »

satn00b wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 8:34 am
WolfpupNX wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 3:46 am Content question. Can anyone recommend any of these with a focus on forced orgasms/making the viewer cum as quickly as possible and testing endurance, as opposed to say, edging, etc.
I'm planning on switching the list over to Google sheets to be able to include more aspects (in table format) than I can do here. Also stuff like sorting, filtering etc.

• date of publishing
  • title
  • length (play time)
  • poppers yes/no?
  • story focused?
  • bdsm focused?
Thought about actors too (which would be a nice addition for many, I think), but the effort would be way too big as they are not listed on most productions.

You guys will be able to comment on the sheets list to improve upon it.

WolfpupNX wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 3:46 am Head torture focus would also be good.
I don't think any of these are focused on that. There are a lot of files out there though, that focus on torture. Personally I don't like them but I know there are many for SS2 and 4 (SmartStim) as well as some of StL (St. Lucifer) files I think.
Can categories of "Triphase or Dual Channel" and "electrode placement" be added? You can usually tell by looking at the waveforms what is what, or looking at the post failing that. If you want some help with general data input i can help.
satn00b
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by satn00b »

senorgif2 wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 5:48 pm Can categories of "Triphase or Dual Channel" and "electrode placement" be added? You can usually tell by looking at the waveforms what is what, or looking at the post failing that.
This was discussed some time ago on this forum (don't know where) and I remember the was consensus that especially the trode placement is a very induvidual thing. Each person likes something else and that doesn't have much to do with the specific video.

As for Triphase vs. Dual: most posts don't list that. It would probably(?) be difficult to find out, but I may add a column later. Comments are by the way enabled on the sheets, so you may always add a comment and thus complement the data. When there's enough, we may turn it into a column.
senorgif2
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by senorgif2 »

satn00b wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 9:14 am
senorgif2 wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 5:48 pm Can categories of "Triphase or Dual Channel" and "electrode placement" be added? You can usually tell by looking at the waveforms what is what, or looking at the post failing that.
This was discussed some time ago on this forum (don't know where) and I remember the was consensus that especially the trode placement is a very induvidual thing. Each person likes something else and that doesn't have much to do with the specific video.

As for Triphase vs. Dual: most posts don't list that. It would probably(?) be difficult to find out, but I may add a column later. Comments are by the way enabled on the sheets, so you may always add a comment and thus complement the data. When there's enough, we may turn it into a column.
oh sweet, I actually do know which files are tri/dual for almost all the files on the list. so I will add comments as i have time.

EDIT: I already went trough whats there and commented almost all of them.

EDIT 2: Actually when thinking about this you could basically mark all Funscript conversions as triphase. But then again those triphase files can also be converted to a Dual Channel version as well, but thats on the user to do.
satn00b
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by satn00b »

senorgif2 wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 7:11 pm EDIT: I already went trough whats there and commented almost all of them.
thanks for making the list better. already worth the switch to g-docs :-)
senorgif2 wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 7:11 pm EDIT 2: Actually when thinking about this you could basically mark all Funscript conversions as triphase. But then again those triphase files can also be converted to a Dual Channel version as well, but thats on the user to do.
I listed them as triphase. As you say: converting can be done by users if they wish.