[Release] Triple X-COM: Crash Landing (1.1)

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---

Which feature is important for the next tease?

Combat System
19%
Penis Length
6%
World Map
19%
Many alternative Endings
24%
Fetish Options Menu
32%

Total votes: 267

MisterFlames
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

[Release] Triple X-COM: Crash Landing (1.1)

Post by MisterFlames »

Link to tease
"You are on an important mission through space, but something goes wrong! Will you escape from the corrupted alien planet? An RPG with random encounters, interactions with your crew and a story mode."

[2022-04-02] Version 1.1 - Big technical overhaul of the save system
[2022-03-27] Version 1.0e - Export/Import save files to/from a string :-)
[2022-01-02] Version 1.0d - Option to disable Time Limit in Story Mode added. Starting with this update, you will now be notified about changes since your last session. (if you have played the tease before)
[2021-12-19] Version 1.0c - Some task lengths have been shortened and "bonercheck"-tasks happen less frequently.
[2021-11-25] Version 1.0b - Fixed a freeze in one of the endings. 'Foot Fetish' option should work correctly now.
[2021-11-23] Version 1.0a - Reduced HP of enemies in the first few days, normalizing till day 4.
[2021-11-21] Version 1.0 - Release.

Fetishes:
Optional (can be turned on/off): Ballbusting & CBT, Chores, Exercise, a bit of Foot Fetish
Includes a lot of guided stroking.
Chance to Cum / Ruin / Denial

Details:
Spoiler: show
  • Go on missions, involving random encounters with evil aliens and a relatively advanced "combat system".
  • Interact with your crew, increase your relationship and unlock new scenes.
  • Rebuild your ship to unlock features that aid you on your missions.
  • "Story Mode": Try to escape from the planet before it's too late. Includes new scenes that advance the story.
  • "Endless Mode": No time limit and no story to distract you from getting engaged with the locals and unlock all features.
  • Save the game inbetween missions.
  • Discover special events with lots of hidden stuff!

Thanks to all of your feedback and support, my new webtease is finally here. This one took me way... way longer than I ever expected. Partly because of a lot of changes in my personal life and partly because of many of the features I wanted to get in there.

Since this is very difficult to test, please let me know of any bugs or issues you encounter.
Plans for the future:
You have voted and I will do it! My next tease will have the theme "Prison / Asylum". What will it be exactly? We'll see...

I also have updates planned for Triple X-COM. This might include:
  • More endings
  • Fleshing out some features (like sound effects)
  • Additional special encounters
  • An "Unfair Mode" that adds highly unfair moves that can cause an instant loss during encounters, amongst other things
  • The option to remove motion blur from CBT pictures
  • More pictures for random girls
  • More crew dialogue
If you have any suggestions or wishes, just let me know!
My next webtease will be more streamlined again, just like Tale of the Succubus Hunter. I don't want to overdo it's features, so please let me know via poll which feature you really want to see returning.

Thanks for reading and have a nice day! :wave:

Last edited by MisterFlames on Sat Apr 02, 2022 1:22 pm, edited 15 times in total.
zenetix
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: [Release] Triple X-COM: Crash Landing

Post by zenetix »

This is a lot of fun, a great tease, and clearly a lot of work went into it. Amazing!
I think the only critiques I have come down to personal preference (and I'm nowhere near done with it). The stroking sections that are like "Stroke 345 times in X amount of time" felt a bit tedious to me due to the amount of counting involved. I think I'd prefer to keep pace with a metronome than count to 100 over and over.

Other than that some of the models weren't to my taste, but it seems like there are lot more of them than that were in Tale of the Succubus Hunter, so perhaps that's a factor.
MisterFlames
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by MisterFlames »

zenetix wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 9:13 pm This is a lot of fun, a great tease, and clearly a lot of work went into it. Amazing!
I think the only critiques I have come down to personal preference (and I'm nowhere near done with it). The stroking sections that are like "Stroke 345 times in X amount of time" felt a bit tedious to me due to the amount of counting involved. I think I'd prefer to keep pace with a metronome than count to 100 over and over.

Other than that some of the models weren't to my taste, but it seems like there are lot more of them than that were in Tale of the Succubus Hunter, so perhaps that's a factor.
Thanks for your feedback!
My goal was to put some randomness into the tasks, so that some of them will be very difficult or even impossible to do. I understand that it can make them tedious, though. Having to do 345 strokes is a really unlucky roll. :weep:

There is the option to reduce task lengths at the start of a mission, which could help. It would reduce the time limit and the amount of strokes you have to do.

Regarding the models, that's true. Especially the random ones I wasn't able to cherry pick as much because there had to be a big selection of sets, while also meeting a few criteria. (for example: cars and houses in the background wouldn't make sense, they have to be outside, no other people, etc.)
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

Looks great.

One question, I am free to use 'explosives' without restraint? (I hope you got the reference :lol: )
Demonika
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Demonika »

I am loving this, I can see why it takes you a year to make this tease possible.

so many possible outcomes, maybe thousands of variables , hundreds of pages , extensive lines of code , certainly thousands of pictures , book-format text extended throughout the tease like a novel, AI which can make your balls sore ;-) , in-game settings like it is produced by sony , mechanics of save and load so you can save your LOAD ;-) , etc.....

will publish a proper feedback after attaining all endings.
Gooner Profile
Name:- Demonika
Team:- Belle
goon Trigger:- Captions, Cum, Clothed
MrDigital
Explorer
Explorer

Post by MrDigital »

Really a good tease - with a lot of work.
But I think, it would be nice, if there are more pictures at 1 tease (Missiongirl).
So when you start a mission, the pictures of 1 girl getting boring ;-)

Also, as already said, "stroke 290 times". Thats a lot to count
MisterFlames
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by MisterFlames »

Thank you for all your feedback!
Demonika wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 6:57 am I am loving this, I can see why it takes you a year to make this tease possible.

so many possible outcomes, maybe thousands of variables , hundreds of pages , extensive lines of code , certainly thousands of pictures , book-format text extended throughout the tease like a novel, AI which can make your balls sore ;-) , in-game settings like it is produced by sony , mechanics of save and load so you can save your LOAD ;-) , etc.....

will publish a proper feedback after attaining all endings.
I am looking forward to that. One thing to note regardings endings, though.
There are not as many elaborate endings in this tease, instead you will be able to get "final scenes" with certain girls from the crew and other places.
MrDigital wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 8:36 am Really a good tease - with a lot of work.
But I think, it would be nice, if there are more pictures at 1 tease (Missiongirl).
So when you start a mission, the pictures of 1 girl getting boring ;-)

Also, as already said, "stroke 290 times". Thats a lot to count
You mean like different poses during one task or alternating pictures for multiple tasks?

I see where you are getting at. Sadly, it's a bit of a hassle to manage so many dynamic pictures. At some point I want to add a few picture sets and maybe I will revisit the existing sets while I'm at it. But not every model will have viable additional pictures, which was one of the major problems during development.
avatarbr wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 1:13 am Looks great.

One question, I am free to use 'explosives' without restraint? (I hope you got the reference :lol: )
Of course! But there is an "explosion" counter and maybe you will be able to play through it without breaking NNN. :yes:

-----

As a little info. Because of your feedback I will take another look at task lengths. They have already been cut down during development and I've added the options to adjust them. But I will probably shorten some specific ones (especially the mentioned one) in the first update in one or two weeks.
BoundSquirrel
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by BoundSquirrel »

This is a lot of fun. I explored quite a bit last night and it's really well done with a whole lot of options. I love the gameplay style - having a challenge to overcome adds a layer of fun to the whole experience.

My first thought on this, as the aliens are using their mind powers, is that it would be AMAZING as an estim tease. But, that would add a ton of work so I won't get too optimistic. :-D

The model choices are pretty good, but like has been said before, adding a few more pics of each would be a nice add. With the number of different options, though, I can see how that would get huge fast, though.

Overall, fantastic job. The challenges and variety make it engaging and fun for quite a long time!
MisterFlames
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by MisterFlames »

BoundSquirrel wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 5:02 pm This is a lot of fun. I explored quite a bit last night and it's really well done with a whole lot of options. I love the gameplay style - having a challenge to overcome adds a layer of fun to the whole experience.

My first thought on this, as the aliens are using their mind powers, is that it would be AMAZING as an estim tease. But, that would add a ton of work so I won't get too optimistic. :-D

The model choices are pretty good, but like has been said before, adding a few more pics of each would be a nice add. With the number of different options, though, I can see how that would get huge fast, though.

Overall, fantastic job. The challenges and variety make it engaging and fun for quite a long time!
Thanks, I appreciate that :-D

I might have to look at how EStim works in the future. I don't own one, but as far as I can tell it shouldn't be much harder than adding custom metronome files. So maybe there will be EStim options in future teases if I think it would be feasible. :hmmm:
blondegazza
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by blondegazza »

How do you actually progress on this game?

I'm right at the start on my first proper mission and I need more of the stuff that allows you to upgrade your ship but even though I kill all the aliens (the game suggests this way gets you better loot) they rarely drop any of that material.

But the biggest issue is that I can't get anywhere near completing the missions. I bought a potion, stimpack and treasure map and even then I literally fluked killing the third alien with a 14 damage critical hit I then had to try and beat a fourth alien with only 2 health...

So I either keep dying or having to quit mid mission and never seem to get anywhere.
nutsofthesack
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by nutsofthesack »

SPOILERS
"Amazing that this actually worked."
hit hard
MisterFlames
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by MisterFlames »

blondegazza wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 8:33 pm How do you actually progress on this game?

I'm right at the start on my first proper mission and I need more of the stuff that allows you to upgrade your ship but even though I kill all the aliens (the game suggests this way gets you better loot) they rarely drop any of that material.

But the biggest issue is that I can't get anywhere near completing the missions. I bought a potion, stimpack and treasure map and even then I literally fluked killing the third alien with a 14 damage critical hit I then had to try and beat a fourth alien with only 2 health...

So I either keep dying or having to quit mid mission and never seem to get anywhere.
The resources mainly drop from finishing a mission.

The aliens deal more damage to you when you fail tasks. But it also might be possible that you have very bad luck since missions vary in length and attacks can miss.

Sometimes it's best to retreat from the mission if you see that you don't have enough health left.

With credits, you can buy an armor or implant if you are having a free slot. And you will also get strong benefits by interacting with the crew girls.

Let me know if you keep having trouble.
nutsofthesack wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 8:53 pm SPOILERS
"Amazing that this actually worked."
hit hard
:whistle:
shima
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
I am a: Submissive

Post by shima »

MisterFlames wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 9:19 pm But the biggest issue is that I can't get anywhere near completing the missions. I bought a potion, stimpack and treasure map and even then I literally fluked killing the third alien with a 14 damage critical hit I then had to try and beat a fourth alien with only 2 health...

Having the same problem, after the tutorial mission I tried the first short mission 7 times and failed every time, tried various combinations and pretty much every option I have and I still fail every time, and keep in mind that I'm "playing" so I always select the best option to lose less health
RandomName
Explorer
Explorer

Post by RandomName »

Overall I think it's very well made, but I do have one serious problem.

The encounters are quite lengthy, which isn't inherently a problem, but it suffers from lack of image diversity. Each encounter only had 2 images until it ended. The default, and the attacking ones. With only two images the duration is honestly absurd in my opinion, and that's even with me having the task length set to the bare minimum.

Some other things I noticed worth mentioning would be that the scrap icon didn't work, it was just a little square. I also think the "difficulty" is worth mentioning. I also disliked how the "strong enemies" were just the same but strong rather than enemies unique to the strong enemy encounters. Others are saying how hard it is and even with a bunch of items they lose the encounters because of bad luck. While this is mildly frustrating, as someone who has played a lot of XCOM the difficulty is true to the subject material, you do everything perfect and then die anyways to bad luck, it's great.

But yeah, good job.
Bee4
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Bee4 »

Amazing game! Thank you so much for making this!

I failed my first game. Do you win by fully upgrading the entire ship?

It’s a little slow paced