[Release] Triple X-COM: Crash Landing (1.1)

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---

Which feature is important for the next tease?

Combat System
19%
Penis Length
6%
World Map
19%
Many alternative Endings
24%
Fetish Options Menu
32%

Total votes: 267

TheHenchmen
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch

Re: [Release] Triple X-COM: Crash Landing

Post by TheHenchmen »

Great concept, I appreciate it a lot.

Of course, an estim version would be a great idea. This would entice some gameplay possibilities:
Health is an inverse scale for intensity. So the lower your health gets, the higher the output power.
Pain sections (punch your balls X times) would be replaced by cycles of spike signals (pain signals) that are counted down. Instead of "I completed this task" the mechanic would be replaced with "tapping out".
Stroke sections would work in the same manner with wave form stroking signals. So the mechanic would switch from "complete x within Y seconds" to "sustain X for Y seconds".

On a different note, I really like the fitness sections/tasks. It really gets my mood up to exercise for erotic context.
MisterFlames
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: [Release] Triple X-COM: Crash Landing

Post by MisterFlames »

Bee4 wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 3:49 am Amazing game! Thank you so much for making this!

I failed my first game. Do you win by fully upgrading the entire ship?

It’s a little slow paced
Spoiler: show
Thanks. :)

Essentially, yes. The idea of the story mode was to give you a time limit. You have x days to repair the ship fully and escape from the planet.
TheHenchmen wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 2:14 pm Of course, an estim version would be a great idea. This would entice some gameplay possibilities:
Health is an inverse scale for intensity. So the lower your health gets, the higher the output power.
Pain sections (punch your balls X times) would be replaced by cycles of spike signals (pain signals) that are counted down. Instead of "I completed this task" the mechanic would be replaced with "tapping out".
Stroke sections would work in the same manner with wave form stroking signals. So the mechanic would switch from "complete x within Y seconds" to "sustain X for Y seconds".

On a different note, I really like the fitness sections/tasks. It really gets my mood up to exercise for erotic context.
That sounds like an interesting idea, especially the interaction with your health points. I will look deeper into it at some point! :yes:
shima wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 11:33 pm Having the same problem, after the tutorial mission I tried the first short mission 7 times and failed every time, tried various combinations and pretty much every option I have and I still fail every time, and keep in mind that I'm "playing" so I always select the best option to lose less health
That is surprising. A few people have already played through it, so it is possible. However, it might be that some last minute tweaks made the very first missions too hard.

Maybe this helps: I have now made a little adjustment that reduces enemy health on the first few days. It starts with a malus of 15 and scales down to 0 by day 4.

For the next update I will adjust some more values that hopefully also increase the pace. Please keep the feedback coming. :wave:
r0nin47
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: [Release] Triple X-COM: Crash Landing (1.0a)

Post by r0nin47 »

This has definitely been one of the best of the recent teases I've played, and the amount of work that went into creating it really shows. My main gripe with this tease was some of the pictures used for the stroking sections being either blurred for effect, discolored for effect, or fully clothed. It's a personal preference, but I wanted to mention it anyway. My second issue was the repetitive enemies, even after killing them. I swear I killed "cat ears" about a dozen times in one playthrough, but she just kept coming back. It's just a little immersion breaking :lol:
MisterFlames
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by MisterFlames »

r0nin47 wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 3:36 am This has definitely been one of the best of the recent teases I've played, and the amount of work that went into creating it really shows. My main gripe with this tease was some of the pictures used for the stroking sections being either blurred for effect, discolored for effect, or fully clothed. It's a personal preference, but I wanted to mention it anyway. My second issue was the repetitive enemies, even after killing them. I swear I killed "cat ears" about a dozen times in one playthrough, but she just kept coming back. It's just a little immersion breaking :lol:
Thanks for your feedback. :love:

I am actually planning to include an option to disable the blur effect and to add more models in a future update. :-D (not the next one though, because it's a lot of work)
Helequin
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Helequin »

This is a great concept and overall looks well executed. I didn't get super far when I tried playing it, but the amount of effort put in is obvious.

Still, I found one part which seemed to come out of nowhere and to me was sudden and off-putting. Obviously contains spoilers:
This was the first extra personal interaction with the Captain after the tutorial mission. It went something like this:

Some business talk and then she asks what I'm thinking about in that exact moment, I answer her face. She chides me, and says I should be punished unless I can make it up to her. I succeed the task to make it up to her, but she decides to punish me anyway. Up to there fair enough.

She then proceeds with the punishment in which the text describes her literally puncturing and destroying the my balls, leaving them bleeding but somehow I'm still hard so she can goad me into a long edge before denial. That level of graphic sexual violence I found jarring, and if the Captain will literally maim anyone who comments on her face I'm not sure why we're loyal to her.

There's CBT and ballbusting in kink D/S terms and there are fantasies which go beyond that into the realm of outright violence. You might want to consider being clear about this when the CBT option is enabled (or potentially having a CBT and a CBT Extreme option) so players are aware of what they're getting into.
Playing Help Me Cum Please!
Choosing a Goddess - a set for anyone to play
The 1000th Reply Celebration Challenge and it's Finale - an ongoing challenge to try
Co-author of Kyla's Party - webtease based on Help me Cum Please.

Miss Elyna's Cum Challenge Winner
MisterFlames
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by MisterFlames »

Helequin wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 3:24 am This is a great concept and overall looks well executed. I didn't get super far when I tried playing it, but the amount of effort put in is obvious.

Still, I found one part which seemed to come out of nowhere and to me was sudden and off-putting. Obviously contains spoilers:
This was the first extra personal interaction with the Captain after the tutorial mission. It went something like this:

Some business talk and then she asks what I'm thinking about in that exact moment, I answer her face. She chides me, and says I should be punished unless I can make it up to her. I succeed the task to make it up to her, but she decides to punish me anyway. Up to there fair enough.

She then proceeds with the punishment in which the text describes her literally puncturing and destroying the my balls, leaving them bleeding but somehow I'm still hard so she can goad me into a long edge before denial. That level of graphic sexual violence I found jarring, and if the Captain will literally maim anyone who comments on her face I'm not sure why we're loyal to her.

There's CBT and ballbusting in kink D/S terms and there are fantasies which go beyond that into the realm of outright violence. You might want to consider being clear about this when the CBT option is enabled (or potentially having a CBT and a CBT Extreme option) so players are aware of what they're getting into.
I have added a little warning when creating a new character that the 'CBT' fetish option might include what I would call 'brutal scenarios'.

Thanks for pointing it out, I appreciate that a lot. Stuff like that falls through the grid easily.
indyc
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by indyc »

Hello MisterFlames, hopefully it doesn't step on toes to say that I consider Tale of the Succubus Hunter the best tease on the site and one of the ones that inspired me to try to make one. Hearing the release of your next project on the way had me really excited and I planned time for it ahead.

Overall I think the structure of X-Com is amazing and definitely has the potential to exceed your past projects. However, I made a list of things that are stopping me from enjoying it as much as I want to.
I would say my biggest issue is the model choice. I did not realize that we varied that much in taste when considering your past teases. I ended up only being turned on by maybe 25% of what was there and there was about 5% that kind of were boner killing for me. The fact that there are only about 3 pictures per encounter also really takes the wind out of my sails.

The filter you put on the strange energy is interesting but in my opinion it is used too often to feel special. It also is so strong that it stops the photo from being attractive in many cases for something that stays up for so long. The epitome of this is when you filter a smiling girl, the teeth end up looking sadistic. I can see this being a draw for some but again, I think my issue is that it happens too often and too long when it does.

On that note, my second biggest concern is the length of timers for several fights. It almost feels as if the first few missions should have shorter timers and the stroke difficulty ramps up as you go. I think my main issue here is that not only do you have to wait 30 seconds or so sometimes, but you wait that multiple times when attacks miss and you are left with the same picture over and over.

And now the minor suggestions: When I have the option to travel fast or normal I don't know what this really means other than a vague sense of completing the mission faster. It makes it really hard to make a meaningful decision if I don't know the impact and ends up being "I don't have enough energy so of course I will go slow". In general, energy feels like it is used too fast and resting during combat is for a lack of a better word - boring. Consider instead low energy making your attack/tease much less effective. On that note it is very thematically strange for me that teasing takes more energy from you than attacking someone.

There seems to be a tease stat but I can only guess that it is raised by actually attempting teases. There is no feedback for what is most effective to raise the stat. For example, does failing a tease still help me raise it or is it completely wasted.

The buttons to remove foot fetish are also displayed a bit strange considering there is a button for turn on and off and it is hard to know which one is active.

"dodge her final attack" sounds like it should be "dodge her last attack". Final attack usually means a grand finale super move or something.

I don't think I am a fan of having only one implant slot especially considering you have the option to start the game with one. I also think there should be additional ways to buy potions. I would say about 2/3rds of my runs have me proceeding without any stim packs and having to return to base constantly with lots of money that I can't spend.

I LOVE the fact that you have a virginity stat and a parasite stat. If anything I wish you would expand on these far further, like have the parasite make you masturbate when you sleep etc. I thought virginity loss was a bit abrupt in just losing to a girl. It had the feeling of "that's odd, I didn't even think we had sex".

There is no feedback in the game telling me if edging a bunch is "good or bad" when you enter the number or what I should be aiming for. I thought the chores were telling me to do a task in game until I realized they were telling me to do that in real life. For some reason I thought that was more obvious in TSH.
I will have tons more with time and am really eager to see how this develops. I know much of my concerns were of personal taste but thank you SO much for putting so much time into it.
MisterFlames
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by MisterFlames »

Hey indyc and thanks for your feedback. I will try to answer a few ouf your questions:
The filter you put on the strange energy is interesting but in my opinion it is used too often to feel special. It also is so strong that it stops the photo from being attractive in many cases for something that stays up for so long. The epitome of this is when you filter a smiling girl, the teeth end up looking sadistic. I can see this being a draw for some but again, I think my issue is that it happens too often and too long when it does.

That makes sense. It doesn't distract me personally, but I can see that the filters are not for everyone. There will be an option to toggle it off at some point, but this is a lot of extra work and will take time to implement.

On that note, my second biggest concern is the length of timers for several fights. It almost feels as if the first few missions should have shorter timers and the stroke difficulty ramps up as you go. I think my main issue here is that not only do you have to wait 30 seconds or so sometimes, but you wait that multiple times when attacks miss and you are left with the same picture over and over.

There is the option to reduce task lengths. But I will also fasten the pace in the next update, which will hopefully help with that issue.

When I have the option to travel fast or normal I don't know what this really means other than a vague sense of completing the mission faster. It makes it really hard to make a meaningful decision if I don't know the impact and ends up being "I don't have enough energy so of course I will go slow". In general, energy feels like it is used too fast and resting during combat is for a lack of a better word - boring. Consider instead low energy making your attack/tease much less effective. On that note it is very thematically strange for me that teasing takes more energy from you than attacking someone.

There seems to be a tease stat but I can only guess that it is raised by actually attempting teases. There is no feedback for what is most effective to raise the stat. For example, does failing a tease still help me raise it or is it completely wasted.

I want to leave some things hidden and believe that it can be part of a game to figure the effects of certain actions out by yourself. But I might add more feedback to it in the future, which actually shows you what the effect of moving faster or slower is.

The buttons to remove foot fetish are also displayed a bit strange considering there is a button for turn on and off and it is hard to know which one is active.

Generally, if the button shows ON, it means that the option is activated.

"dodge her final attack" sounds like it should be "dodge her last attack". Final attack usually means a grand finale super move or something.

Thanks for pointing that out. As a non native English speaker, I tend to make mistakes like that sometimes. :blush:

I don't think I am a fan of having only one implant slot especially considering you have the option to start the game with one. I also think there should be additional ways to buy potions. I would say about 2/3rds of my runs have me proceeding without any stim packs and having to return to base constantly with lots of money that I can't spend.

Upgrading the Medbay adds more implant slots. And I will think about adding more consumables to spend money on!

I LOVE the fact that you have a virginity stat and a parasite stat. If anything I wish you would expand on these far further, like have the parasite make you masturbate when you sleep etc. I thought virginity loss was a bit abrupt in just losing to a girl. It had the feeling of "that's odd, I didn't even think we had sex".

Yes, that's something I want to add upon. One of the issues I've encountered when creating this tease is a lack of time to go in-depth with everything and I had to set priorities. I am planning to add certain events to the status effects.

There is no feedback in the game telling me if edging a bunch is "good or bad" when you enter the number or what I should be aiming for. I thought the chores were telling me to do a task in game until I realized they were telling me to do that in real life. For some reason I thought that was more obvious in TSH.

You mean the task? I will have to take a look if it's phrasing is not clear enough, since the idea is to avoid edging.
I am very happy that my teases belong to those that have inspired you to make your own ones! :blush: It was very similar for me when I started with this.

On a related note, I can't wait to start creating my next tease. It will be more like my previous teases, but with some techniques I learned from Triple X-COM. But I will create a few patches for Triple X-COM first, to fix some of the main issues that came up so far. This really makes you realize that time is a heavily limited resource. :-D
Xipotech
Explorer
Explorer
Dom/me(s): Still looking for.

Post by Xipotech »

Thank You for another amazing tease, already spent ridiculous amount of time in it :fun: and still find many options to explore.
Chora
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Re: [Release] Triple X-COM: Crash Landing (1.0b)

Post by Chora »

I like the customization on this one but I wish you could select and change your penis size just like in the succubus hunter one.
MisterFlames
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by MisterFlames »

Chora wrote: Sun Nov 28, 2021 7:49 pm I like the customization on this one but I wish you could select and change your penis size just like in the succubus hunter one.
The penis size feature is one of my favorites as well, because it gives a lot of options. But at the same time it limits picture choices, so there is a trade-off.
There is a scene where I have experimented a little bit with editing pictures to represent penis size. It is a lot of work, but it would actually be very possible to have the penis size represented on certain pictures. It is something I will think about for the next tease, even though Penis Length isn't very high in the poll.
Xipotech wrote: Fri Nov 26, 2021 8:41 am Thank You for another amazing tease, already spent ridiculous amount of time in it :fun: and still find many options to explore.
I'm glad you like it! :love:
bobdaman3339
Explorer
Explorer

Post by bobdaman3339 »

Big fan of your teases! I really enjoyed this tease as well.

The theming was great and I really enjoyed unlocking new encounters with each crewmate. To me, your teases really shine in the handcrafted character moments like this.
Another great example of handcrafted moments were the exploration encounters after repairing the computer. Loved all of those and would have loved to see more encounters with those characters! It was also cool to see those decisions impact the alien attack on the ship.
All of the random alien encounters felt a bit lacking and tedious in comparison. This is definitely just my preference, but I would rather have a shorter tease with only higher quality scripted scenarios with more meaningful npcs than having a longer tease with all the random alien encounters. At the very least I feel like the boss encounters should have been more scripted with unique named npcs with different personalities rather than random aliens.

I think the combat and rpg elements were interesting and well implemented for what they were. Some of the tasks felt a bit long, but lowering task length definitely helped. My least favorite task was definitely getting soft / prevent myself from getting hard. I do not like how some of the tasks were punishing me for being aroused, when that's the whole reason I'm playing this tease in the first place! :lol: My main gripe with combat though (other than being repetitive and a bit tedious) is really that I as the player may have the stamina to endure all the teasing, but my in game character may fail due to reaching 0 health. This is why I think I would have preferred no combat system, or at the very least no damage done when succeeding tasks or something.
My last feedback is just the ending of the tease. I was surprised that there was only dialogue and no tease encounters or anything. I was expecting the typical choose your choice of girl to visit, but I guess it makes since since each girl on the ship already has their own final encounter when you complete their ship repairs. I was a big fan of the choose your final girl with alternate endings being unlocked based on your choices in game in your previous teases.
I know I had a lot of criticism, but I still really enjoyed the tease! Looking forward to see what you work on next!
MisterFlames
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by MisterFlames »

bobdaman3339 wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 8:07 am I know I had a lot of criticism, but I still really enjoyed the tease! Looking forward to see what you work on next!
Thanks for your feedback! :love:

I see what you are getting at and I agree. If the combat system returns in a future tease, it will be a bit different. Either way, creating it was a lot of fun and it tought me a few things that work and some concepts that don't work well with EOS.

Especially having time impact certain events is something I want to expand upon. It enables interesting choices and pay-offs and could increase replayability.
Regarding the ending. There were a few issues I've encountered.

Mainly, there is a lack of picture sets for what I wanted to create. The fitting picture sets of the crew girls have been exhausted very quickly and I already wanted them to have "final scenes" on the planet as you've mentioned. So there was nothing fitting left for more scenes.

Still, it is more abrupt than I wanted it to be for sure. I am thinking about expanding on it in a future update, but it is the most time-consuming item on the Maybe-List and the time could be better spent on new teases I believe.
Xipotech
Explorer
Explorer
Dom/me(s): Still looking for.

Post by Xipotech »

I don't know if it's just mine bad luck, but when "Length of tasks: Quick" selected, I receive tasks with ~same amount of strokes/punches as in "Length of tasks: Standard", but in way shorter time, it's like "do 150 hard punches in 30s"
It would be really nice if killed alien's would have lower resurrection (encounter) chance than those who were set free or never met... ;)
adictoris
Explorer
Explorer

Post by adictoris »

just wanted to leave a quick written review although im not through yet. been playing for a week and I LOVE it :D. The chubby girls are not mine but the system is really good and well written!
I would appreciate options to fail for the blowjob chain in the virtuality and the blonde girls on the mountain - both made me ruin hard and i had no way to tell the game
So good!