[RELEASE] Cock Hero - Edge Sessions

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

book_guy
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: [RELEASE] Cock Hero - Edge Sessions

Post by book_guy »

robs wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 8:37 am I haven't made a torrent for the public before, so here goes ... I'll be seeding it for a long time.
thanks ... am DL'ing soon ... :)
●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●
Are you missing a cock-hero video?
Me too. Since September 1, 2020, my Mega Sharing Zones contents are being removed by Mega.
●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●
alexjackman
Explorer
Explorer

Post by alexjackman »

Liquid wrote: Sun Nov 28, 2021 11:36 am I've made one, but it's for the beatbars only - no edge/cum sections, warmup, etc.:

https://discuss.eroscripts.com/t/cock-h ... ript/41996
Sadly the link doesn't seem to work. It says it doesn't exist or is private. Any chance you can share this again? Very excited you made it!

EDIT: Novice mistake. Need to register and log in to eroscripts and then it's available. Thanks!
Last edited by alexjackman on Fri Dec 03, 2021 11:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
puste
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Slave

Post by puste »

Why are so many tell that the link to eroscript.com from milovana not working.
It is working fine and has always working.
Some times the site is slow to response but it is still working.
jgrants
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by jgrants »

puste wrote: Thu Dec 02, 2021 11:23 pm Why are so many tell that the link to eroscript.com from milovana not working.
It is working fine and has always working.
Some times the site is slow to response but it is still working.
I understand that if you are not logged in you get that error message.

---
jgrants
satn00b
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by satn00b »

jgrants wrote: Fri Dec 03, 2021 1:37 am I understand that if you are not logged in you get that error message.
excatly. you need to create an account and be logged in. then follow the link from milovana.
puste
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Slave

Post by puste »

Ahhh thats why. That cerify it. Tanks for the info. :lol: :lol: :lol:
PewCat
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch

Post by PewCat »

I really enjoyed this one and have gone back to it more than once :whistle: Thank-you for your work!

Just in terms of personal taste, I do skip the jav sessions. Ive never been a fan of the pixelation and it completely throws me. I wish I had the "ability" to see through it like others can! 8-) Or maybe, just maybe, regulation in JP will eventually catch up with the rest of the world :oldtimer:
robs
Explorer
Explorer

Post by robs »

I've just got to share this...

To start off, I'm a huge AndreXHero fan. The music, beats and video selections are just damned fantastic...

Although I generally tend to agree that the JAV pixelation in a couple of the songs is distracting, I am so enthralled by the deep eye contact and the perfect synchronization to the music, that it doesn't really affect me.

On with the story:

Being a holiday weekend (Memorial Day), I was able to play both Cock Hero Contract, and Edge Sessions one after the other last night.
Besides almost having a heart attack from the intensity, I was struck with how exquisitely beautiful they both are, so that every round builds off the last in intensity, the way the songs are displayed during the round, and the overall mechanics, which are one of the most inventive and impressive things I've seen in all of the cock hero universe.

I was especially appreciative of the fact that Edge Sessions has chapters/bookmarks, so I was able to move through the video using only the songs first, then go back through and do the edge sessions one after the other (I'd have never made it otherwise).

I used my Estim Systems 2B in squeeze mode with an Electrastim Habanero prostate Stimulator, and a couple 2" round electrodes overlapped with some tape to turn them into a butterfly on my perineum. I wired them using the black wires (one from each channel) on the Habanero, and the white wires on the butterfly so that the left and right were distinct. That's as close as I can get to stereo mode, since the audio input of the 2B sums the 2 channels together.

I love the Habanero because I can sit on it with the perineum electrode trapped between it and my skin, and it lets me rock my hips along with the music, stimulating my prostate while using my hand to the beatbar.

It's an AMAZING feeling once you get the positioning of the head of the Habanero on the prostate and thrust your hips into it.

I also had a Fleshlight, but I only used it at the beginning of Contract, and had to go back to my hand because it was too good, and then I used it at the end so I didn't drown myself, or have to clean off the floor, the desk, the computer, and the wall.

By the cum round on Edge Sessions I was rutting like a bull.
It was glorious!
I was every bit as lost and out of control as Lorena Brink when she finally came and I came along with her.

It was easily one of the best sexual experiences of my life.

I can't wait for the next one!
onlytropics
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by onlytropics »

fantastic work. although the theme (cosplay) is not really my thing, the video is 5/5. already looking forward to playing it again as soon as i have forgotten most of it. :-D
Reasons to have oranges at home:
1. they're healthy
2. smells nice
3. Milovana
Froz3n
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Froz3n »

I know it's a matter of taste, but the girl chosen for the edging sessions was a huge turnoff for me.

The rounds in between however. Amazing, mesmerizing, and absolutely fantastic.
Please do more.
stampede60kk
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by stampede60kk »

It was amazing thank you for your work!!!
quentin_sands
Explorer
Explorer

Post by quentin_sands »

Froz3n wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 8:32 pm I know it's a matter of taste, but the girl chosen for the edging sessions was a huge turnoff for me.

The rounds in between however. Amazing, mesmerizing, and absolutely fantastic.
Please do more.
I think Edge Sessions is overall a great CH/edging creation on many levels - although I have the same issue, to a lesser degree - I wouldn't say she's a turn-off, just not my type for inspiring intensity and edge. If she had appeared mixed in with the variety of girls in some round in a production like this, no problem, but she's the lead player for this video. Her edge video that was used for the sessions fits exactly what is needed though - a solo performer doing an intense, extended edging, with the right intensity and a great finish - and it's theme appropriate to the rest of the show. Good selection. And really, if I met her out in the vanilla world and hit it off, no way I'd pass on a roll in the sack if I got the chance. Just not my personal taste for an edge temptress.

Just goes to show that differences in personal preferences and 'go to' fantasy types makes it impossible for any creator to fully satisfy 100% of viewers. Does not change the admiration I have for the production. I wish I had 1/10th the production talent. (I was going to write skill, but there's a difference and talent is really the better description).

Thank you AndreXHero - great work, hope we see more!
mostarda
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by mostarda »

@AndreXHero I stumbled across your Contract creation this week, oh my word that was just awesome, thank you :)

I'm really looking forward to giving this one a go. Did an estim file ever get produced in the end by anyone? I see there's a funscript (am I able to convert that to estim some way?). Thanks again for all your work, just fantastic!
Mixk
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Mixk »

mostarda wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2024 10:51 am @AndreXHero I stumbled across your Contract creation this week, oh my word that was just awesome, thank you :)

I'm really looking forward to giving this one a go. Did an estim file ever get produced in the end by anyone? I see there's a funscript (am I able to convert that to estim some way?). Thanks again for all your work, just fantastic!
I have been using this online funscript to mp3 for the last couple years so far with no problems.

https://cfs6t08p.github.io/funstim/funstim.html