No improvement without feedback

You messed up? Couldn't stick to the instructions? Confess here and do better next time.
Mukuloper
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

No improvement without feedback

Post by Mukuloper »

I have to confess, that I cannot improve my teases without feedback, so please do not let me hang and give me some feedback
Izhanagi
Explorer
Explorer

Re: No improvement without feedback

Post by Izhanagi »

I love your teases, but I think that they are different, for example they are pretty long. Not for all the public.
Roblsforbobls
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
I am a: Switch

Post by Roblsforbobls »

Mukuloper wrote: Thu Nov 11, 2021 2:22 pm I have to confess, that I cannot improve my teases without feedback, so please do not let me hang and give me some feedback
Hi Mukuloper,
I took a few minutes to look through a couple of your teases to get a general idea of your style. In terms of the format, I notice your teases seem to be a story that advances from page to page, and at the bottom of every page there are stroking instructions. I like the stories you've come up with, and I enjoyed the branching paths featured in your "What will you be" Eos tease. I generally don't check out classic teases or teases that are very story-driven, so keep in mind my preferences might be different from your audience.

For your classic teases, I consider reading a story a bit of a time investment meant to improve the stroking experience. I'm not a very fast reader, so if I see a page with a lot of text and at the very bottom it just says "(30 strokes)", reading all that story just for that prompt wouldn't feel very worth it. I might get bored, too much time might pass between strokes from one page to another, etc. For this, I would suggest three things: be mindful of the amount of text on a page, consider adding prompts to stroke at the beginning and end of every page, and consider adding more complex instructions than a number of strokes. Even if the story is really good, it is only one part of the experience the player is looking for.

Specifically for your Eos tease, I liked that you had a lot of images and switched them frequently - that keeps the tease engaging for the player. I liked that you had branching paths for your story where the player's choice matters for where the tease goes and it's ending. I liked your attention to timer lengths, though I think they could use further adjusting. When having the player stroking from page to page, several pages in a row are 30 strokes, but the timer is 30 seconds in each - this means the player either has to stroke at 60 bpm (pretty slow) or stroke faster and wait for the timer to end before seeing the next set of instructions, which isn't very engaging. I suggest adjusting these timers to make them more in line with how fast you want the player to stroke, and ask yourself if you even need a timer for that set of instructions. Additionally, I think you should add more complex stroking instructions beyond just the number of strokes. Maybe you can talk about speed, grip strength, different ways to hold the dick (i.e. overhand grip, just a few fingers, etc.) and different stroking techniques (i.e. palming, only downward strokes), what to do with the other hand (i.e. massaging nipples or balls, slapping the body somewhere, etc.) any specific parts of the dick to pay more attention to (i.e. stroking just the shaft, just the head, etc.). Change things up so the player doesn't know what to expect on the next page. Maybe you could add sound, such as a metronome to dictate how fast you want the strokes to be or add moaning. In general it was a pretty short tease - a lot of story and dialogue for a short amount of time dedicated to stroking, so I suggest adding more instructions to make the stroking section longer. Remember that I consider reading the story a time investment, and so if the stroking section is short and uninteresting I will be disappointed and more likely to rate the tease lower regardless of the story's quality and the amount of work that went into the tease.

One bug in your Eos tease:
Spoiler: show
If you say yes when she asks to put a finger in your butt, it goes back to the beginning of the tease

I hope that feedback was helpful, and I'm looking forward to your future projects :smile:
Mukuloper
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by Mukuloper »

Hey, thank you very much for the feedback, it is indeed very helpful!

Especially with the Eos tease, as I want to improve on that. I am currently working this one over, so I can use your inout directly.