[FEEDBACK] Trials of the Succubi (Version 1.05), CLOSED

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
indyc
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

[FEEDBACK] Trials of the Succubi (Version 1.05), CLOSED

Post by indyc »

After 6 months of steady effort, I wanted to get it into the public's hands for feedback. I'll be honest, it was grueling and I know that there are tons more bugs to find. Some may still be gamebreaking but I am happy to fix them immediately. I have no relevant coding background and just tried to put the work in. I am shaking pressing the publish button.

https://milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=51081

I set out to make the best tease that I could make and the scope continued to blow up until I had to take a break from it for feedback.

It will be nearly impossible for any player to see all of the pictures even after 20 playthroughs. Before I keep adding content I wanted to see if there was demand for more of this or if I should start all over with this style with a new tease.

Thank you SO MUCH for playing and even more so for feedback! I tried to learn from many of your teases and make something catered to my tastes. Share any ending variations you are proud of - some are more difficult to find than others.

*** 1.05 Changelog:
-SAVE STATES thanks to fapnip!!!
-Many timers adjusted
-Changed several dialogs if you find Kylie before Nikki
-Fixed the virginity bug
-Added dialog pointing you to the events of the second nap when you first enter the house that had some of the more extensive paths.
-Made it twice as easy to make succubi reward you for high affection toward the end of the tease.
Spoiler: show
This also makes it more likely that your fiancé will find evidence of what happened that day
Last edited by indyc on Sat Oct 30, 2021 4:55 am, edited 2 times in total.
BlackCatLover00
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Re: [FEEDBACK] Trials of the Succubi (Version 1), by Indyc

Post by BlackCatLover00 »

This is one of the best teases I've ever seen but it froze multiple times and I had to restart it. Maybe add a password feature
indyc
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by indyc »

BlackCatLover00 wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 9:15 pm This is one of the best teases I've ever seen but it froze multiple times and I had to restart it. Maybe add a password feature
I had it freeze on me during bug testing 3 different times in 3 different places out of hundreds of runs and I was never able to repeat it in the same place to find out what was wrong. I assumed it was an isolated thing with my computer but now I have heard that from 2 other testers. They seem to always happen in the "last" choice room with the garage and couch.

My first goal is to stop the freezes but I will look into how to do a password system and see if I can implement it. (I am actually really new to all this) I'm sorry that it is happening to you all.

That being said - Thank you SO much for the kind words and the fact that you spent multiple plays. I tried to shoot as high as I could and it really means a lot to me.

Edit: Oh, and congrats on your first post!
Edgemycock
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by Edgemycock »

Please don't stop making teases.

I enjoyed the immersion and writing and aspects of the art that you expressed in some overt and in subtle ways that tailored the experience, while also teasing me about it. round 3 is next.. if you ever want to add a Halloween BBW house season, I'll do what I can to support your craft ; ]

these Succubi are strong, solid work.
no rooms stops in Easter, but 1 or 2 slower/delayed moves to the next room or back to the main floor, could be my internet though.
. A+++
Waverunner02
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Waverunner02 »

Awesome tease!
I love when the deck is stacked against the player too.

The trick seems to be, develop a relationship with one only, and resist the others to maintain your soul, and still hopefully be able to fully experience one of them while maintaining the soul, hahaha.

At this point, I am wondering which ones I have the best shot with. I did finally lose virginity to one and it was awesome and it did not end too abruptly which was an added plus.

The element of the fiance makes it very hot because it gives you an element of wanting to resist.

Really looking forward to multiple expansions and will post more as I uncover more ideas related.

If I had to choose I'd probably have more feet options, and also have a sex option once arriving at full corruption levels with each. Then having a betrayal theme associated with that corruption would be amazing.

Also, I've yet to find a tease yet with a vanilla relationship reward. Like for people who truly love their fiance and want to resist, it would be cool to have sex with the fiance after the wedding.

But... of course the succubi could appear in the visions, and if you got corrupted enough maybe you end up yelling out their name during sex with the fiance. WOOPS. Or, they show up before and after the ceremony. Maybe right before? That would make the vows somewhat awkward haha.

Tons of opportunity here, and very fun as is. Thanks!
thetabeta
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by thetabeta »

Man, this is so awesome, i only played it once, but i am ready and willingly to play it more times, i didn't found bugs at the moment, but i'll tell you if i find something ahead.

I love teases that dictates the strokes and everything, but i love the way you let the player goes for himself in this game, it is very inmersive and i only can say thank u, you are a great storyteller and keep it going!
indyc
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by indyc »

Edgemycock wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 10:45 pm Please don't stop making teases.
Thank so so much and for all the PMs!

[/quote]
Soul3000 wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 11:16 pm Awesome tease!
Thank you! Your encouragement means a lot to me. I'm glad others finally have a chance to experience it.
Soul3000 wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 11:16 pm
The trick seems to be, develop a relationship with one only, and resist the others to maintain your soul, and still hopefully be able to fully experience one of them while maintaining the soul, hahaha.

At this point, I am wondering which ones I have the best shot with. I did finally lose virginity to one and it was awesome and it did not end too abruptly which was an added plus.

The element of the fiance makes it very hot because it gives you an element of wanting to resist.

Really looking forward to multiple expansions and will post more as I uncover more ideas related.

If I had to choose I'd probably have more feet options, and also have a sex option once arriving at full corruption levels with each. Then having a betrayal theme associated with that corruption would be amazing.

Also, I've yet to find a tease yet with a vanilla relationship reward. Like for people who truly love their fiance and want to resist, it would be cool to have sex with the fiance after the wedding.

But... of course the succubi could appear in the visions, and if you got corrupted enough maybe you end up yelling out their name during sex with the fiance. WOOPS. Or, they show up before and after the ceremony. Maybe right before? That would make the vows somewhat awkward haha.

Regarding the "trick" (if there is one) that is a good way to see a lot of one succubus but it risks an early game over probably more than any other strat. (I think)

About the fiancé I was really wondering how others would react to that. I also tried to make them as gender neutral as I could to make it "fit" more with as many players tastes. The fact that I don't want to put a gender on them makes it really hard to make a married sex scene despite me wanting to have one when I was working on it. What just occurred to me is that I could give you an option to make 2 different scenes depending on gender. This is low priority but I am open to it.

For more feet options - I will likely put some more in but it probably wouldn't be a higher ratio. Part of that problem is that I have absolutely no foot fetish myself and kind of have no idea what turns someone on in that area. It is also hard to find scenes tailored to that area compared to the others but I will admit that I have "hidden" most of them in the tease. Kissing is even harder to find but it isn't exactly a "fetish" that I know of so I don't expect as many requests.

I kind of want to put a succubus name yelled out during sex ending now that you mention it. I even know how to pull that off with my current variables.
I agree about the opportunity but that was also what made the project take so freaking long. I kept adding and adding and adding without end and eventually had to question if there was a market for it among other more hardcore projects. I have many ideas ready to go for what I would add but honestly I don't know how much more time I can afford to give to expanding it greatly. Each page takes me days and it has been taking longer with bug testing each one.
Waverunner02
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Waverunner02 »

indyc wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 11:59 pm
Edgemycock wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 10:45 pm Please don't stop making teases.
Thank so so much and for all the PMs!
Soul3000 wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 11:16 pm Awesome tease!
Thank you! Your encouragement means a lot to me. I'm glad others finally have a chance to experience it.
Soul3000 wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 11:16 pm

Regarding the "trick" (if there is one) that is a good way to see a lot of one succubus but it risks an early game over probably more than any other strat. (I think)

About the fiancé I was really wondering how others would react to that. I also tried to make them as gender neutral as I could to make it "fit" more with as many players tastes. The fact that I don't want to put a gender on them makes it really hard to make a married sex scene despite me wanting to have one when I was working on it. What just occurred to me is that I could give you an option to make 2 different scenes depending on gender. This is low priority but I am open to it.

For more feet options - I will likely put some more in but it probably wouldn't be a higher ratio. Part of that problem is that I have absolutely no foot fetish myself and kind of have no idea what turns someone on in that area. It is also hard to find scenes tailored to that area compared to the others but I will admit that I have "hidden" most of them in the tease. Kissing is even harder to find but it isn't exactly a "fetish" that I know of so I don't expect as many requests.

I kind of want to put a succubus name yelled out during sex ending now that you mention it. I even know how to pull that off with my current variables.
I agree about the opportunity but that was also what made the project take so freaking long. I kept adding and adding and adding without end and eventually had to question if there was a market for it among other more hardcore projects. I have many ideas ready to go for what I would add but honestly I don't know how much more time I can afford to give to expanding it greatly. Each page takes me days and it has been taking longer with bug testing each one.
[/quote]

Totally! I tried to make a tease once and it took me 30 minutes just to find pictures of women in a hotel lobby, and another 30 minutes to find pictures of flight attendants! It's very time consuming I agree lol.

I did realize my trick idea was a very bad idea next run through haha. And the scenes do seem to develop nicely as you go on. Challenging and fun with tons in each option.

The good news is you can just keep expanding it with checkpoints to start from that way you don't ever have to rework anything. You basically have it set up to where people want to go through the same scenario over and over again to experience new scenes. That is very cool. Well this is making me want to start an outline for my first tease so see you next time!
Cinctly
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
I am a: Submissive

Post by Cinctly »

First time I'm taking the time to reply to a feedback thread, usually I just give a rating and leave it at that but I must say, what an amazing tease. Love it.

I didn't have any freezes or lag.
My personal "trick" is to open the tease in two windows to just play it through in one and try to go for the more corruption route in the other.
fapnip
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by fapnip »

BlackCatLover00 wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 9:15 pm This is one of the best teases I've ever seen but it froze multiple times and I had to restart it. Maybe add a password feature
I quickly hacked in a save feature here that you could try:
https://milovana.com/webteases/showteas ... a1a49612a4

It simply saves all variables used on almost every page change, and allows you to resume from the last page you were on.
wiggles
Explorer
Explorer

Post by wiggles »

Hey, really enjoyed this tease a lot! I thought it was fantastic! In fact, it prompted me to login and make a comment for the first time in 8 years! Didn't have any bug issues at all except that I checked the option to not play as a virgin and there was still a lot of dialogue about losing my virginity. While everything was really overwhelmingly positive, if I had some feedback, it would be that:

1) I really would like it if there were some way to reach a "good ending" with my fiancee, just to know that it's possible.
2) If it's not too difficult, it would be good to have a button to click on the side when you reach a full orgasm, just to link you to the damnation scene. Luckily for me, I clicked through a couple more slides refusing the succubus and got that ending anyway.
indyc
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by indyc »

Cinctly wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 2:07 am First time I'm taking the time to reply to a feedback thread, usually I just give a rating and leave it at that but I must say, what an amazing tease. Love it.
Well I am very grateful that you took the extra time to let me know.
wiggles wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 8:55 am Hey, really enjoyed this tease a lot! I thought it was fantastic! In fact, it prompted me to login and make a comment for the first time in 8 years! Didn't have any bug issues at all except that I checked the option to not play as a virgin and there was still a lot of dialogue about losing my virginity. While everything was really overwhelmingly positive, if I had some feedback, it would be that:

1) I really would like it if there were some way to reach a "good ending" with my fiancee, just to know that it's possible.
2) If it's not too difficult, it would be good to have a button to click on the side when you reach a full orgasm, just to link you to the damnation scene. Luckily for me, I clicked through a couple more slides refusing the succubus and got that ending anyway.
Saving up your comment energy for 8 years makes me happy. The virginity bug was a holdover from me hard-setting variables from my own testing and I have fixed that for the next upload. (along with some other minor changes for content that I noticed were too hard to see) Preview of next upload here:

https://milovana.com/webteases/showteas ... 68e7b503ed

1.) For the good ending, depending on your definition this might already exist. Send me a PM with the endings that you have seen and I will let you know if the endings you found meant I still need to add one more suitable for you.
2.) I am not sure I understand this request? That anytime your character cums that you have an option show up to give all of your soul to the current girl? I will think about this one. I think I need to add more creampie options to force this in a more organic way.
fapnip wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 3:31 am I quickly hacked in a save feature here that you could try:
https://milovana.com/webteases/showteas ... a1a49612a4

It simply saves all variables used on almost every page change, and allows you to resume from the last page you were on.
This is incredible and even more so that you did it so quickly. I tested it and it executes in a way that doesn't even take up visual real estate - really impressive stuff and very kind. I am PMing you to see if I have your permission to implement this in my official version and to ask how to do that.

To other testers: if you have more critical feedback that is stopping you from having a good time please let me know. I am trying to make this the best I can and while I super appreciate the positives, let me have the negatives as well. I get the feeling that lots of players are stopping because the beginning goes too slow so let me know!
Longplay1
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Longplay1 »

Absolutely one of my most favourite! I love it!
Smiskish
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Smiskish »

This is gold! very good work!
blainose
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by blainose »

The only feedback you need from me is this is the best tease in years. Good jod