[Release] Cock Hero: Heavenly 2 (Softcore + Hardcore editions)

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

satn00b
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: [Release] Cock Hero: Heavenly 2 (Softcore + Hardcore editions)

Post by satn00b »

I'm hyped for this one. Can't wait to try it, thank you flyingcactus and LondonGent!
faboosh
Explorer
Explorer

Post by faboosh »

Great fun :love:
flyingcactus
Explorer
Explorer

Post by flyingcactus »

CH_Fan_85 wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 10:35 am Can someone maybe upload the softcore version of this to some streaming site, like Spankbang? The hardcore version is already uploaded there and it is really good, but not my cup of tea.

Would really appreaciate if someone could provide a streaming link for the softcore version as well :innocent: :love:
Added spankbang links for those who prefer that, but even then I really recommend downloading the torrent/mega version as Spankbang quality is quite bad sadly :(
Iridescence
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Iridescence »

Wow, Just wow.. I have finally gotten to sit down and try to enjoy this one, it was amazingly intense. The length of the rounds, the whole theme.. the secret room!!! the over all progression & pace.. although I only made it to the end of the round that says "are you broken yet" second last round maybe? and I don't even know how I got that far, I was in quite a daze

I really enjoyed this. would love to know how you got rid of most watermarks if you're willing to share that knowledge. I sent you a PM as well but just had to say it publicly... this along with a select few others is my favourite recent CH and will remain so for a long time!
flyingcactus
Explorer
Explorer

Post by flyingcactus »

Iridescence wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 5:20 pm Wow, Just wow.. I have finally gotten to sit down and try to enjoy this one, it was amazingly intense. The length of the rounds, the whole theme.. the secret room!!! the over all progression & pace.. although I only made it to the end of the round that says "are you broken yet" second last round maybe? and I don't even know how I got that far, I was in quite a daze

I really enjoyed this. would love to know how you got rid of most watermarks if you're willing to share that knowledge. I sent you a PM as well but just had to say it publicly... this along with a select few others is my favourite recent CH and will remain so for a long time!
Hey, glad you liked it :). The way I removed the watermarks was mostly using the content aware fill feature in after effects. There are many simple tutorials in YT like this one. The basics are pretty easy and there are not that many settings to play with. Most of the time I use 0 alpha expansion, strong lighting correction and object mode, but sometimes surface mode works better or you need to play with combinations for different sections of the clip. It's pretty slow and will eat your ram alive though :). Then it's a matter of the type of clip you have, when it's just a watermark that's on a wall that never changes throughout the scene it's as easy as the tutorials make it out to be. The problems start when there are objects moving through the watermark, like for example an arm or whatever. When that happens, results won't be good out of the box and you may need to pick sections and do them frame by frame with different settings. Sometimes it's a compromise because in a still frame you can see that it's not quite perfect, but in movement, with peoples eyes glued somewhere else, you can get away with it. For example, if action is happening at the center and left side you can kind of count on people not really focusing on the watermark at the bottom right, so you can get away with some blur or odd artifact. Stuff like that. Then there are some clips that you just can't remove the watermark with and get a good enough clip, and in those cases your only option is to resize and crop out the watermark section. That may or may not work depending on the clip (like if it's a close up, further cropping may get important stuff out of the frame) but it's a last resort kind of thing. It's not really hard at all, but it can be annoying.

For example, this was a hard to deal with clip, the small stair like blocks are single frames I had to do one by one, about 55 frames
heavenly_2_ae.PNG
heavenly_2_ae.PNG (267.99 KiB) Viewed 2755 times
Disclamer: I've no idea if that's the best way to deal with watermark removal, it's just what worked for me based on a couple of youtube videos and playing around with AE. There may be a simpler way or a way to get even better quality.
Iridescence
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Iridescence »

Thank you very much for going in to such detail explaining the process. Seems fairly straight forward yes although time consuming. Unfortunately I use DaVinci resolve and do not have Adobe or AE. but I shall try to look up if there is a similar technique to do this in resolve/ fusion by any chance
RedLighter
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by RedLighter »

This is a very good CH! I took a long break from those and I must say that your creation reminded me what I used to like in this genre. I decided to go for softcore version and I enjoyed it a lot. Black&white part was very interesting, maybe a bit too long, but I managed to go through it without losing my interest. This amateur girl stripping was one of the best parts of the video, her body is so perfect. I loved the progression and that you allowed viewers to focus on few beautiful girls rather than going for too many, too fast. The end was very nice and slowly, but surely led me to great finish.

And I got a very nice surprise in the end! :love:

Great job, flyingcactus!
my latest creations:
Cock Hero: Passion Trilogy: viewtopic.php?f=25&t=24804
Cock Hero: Freedom: viewtopic.php?f=25&t=22213
RLGL: Softcore: viewtopic.php?f=25&t=22311

Check also:
Cock Hero: RLGL with Nancy Ace
RLGL with Uma Jolie
RLGL with Kimmy Granger

doremi
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by doremi »

flyingcactus wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 12:13 am Disclamer: I've no idea if that's the best way to deal with watermark removal, it's just what worked for me based on a couple of youtube videos and playing around with AE. There may be a simpler way or a way to get even better quality.
Some do a rescale and pan of the video footage to move the signature away. Using 4K original footage will help, but if not, expect a little loss of quality. Your technique is new to me, flyingcactus. Clever! Excellent work! :thumbsup:
Cock Hero Database (on the ice atm) - https://www.ch-db.club/ - :gathering:
[APP] Cock Hero Slideshow Player - Thinking about a script feature for [APP] Cock Hero Video Player :icecream:
If your video is too fat, there's a solution!
Spoiler: show
The generated output of your video editor may be bloated, too big for not any significant benefit. One thing you can do is use HANDBRAKE with the H.264 (x264), RF18 Constant Quality and Web Optimized / Fast Start options, all other options by default. You'd be surprised how smaller the video becomes, without any impact to the quality.
:yes:

LINKS:

HandBrake, The open source video transcoder
https://handbrake.fr/

For future reference, here's the original Hanbrake post by Eriol:
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=12815&hilit=Handbrake#p164242
Interesting for further details about the process.
:thumbsup:
So many projects to kill, so little time. :-)
Fived0206
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Fived0206 »

Heavenly series is one of the best CH, thank you so much for getting it made, can't wait for the 3rd ones!!!
strokebeats
Explorer
Explorer

Post by strokebeats »

These are amazing. Thanks for the hardwork.

I have also created backup streaming links.
Hardcore
https://strokebeats.com/2021/10/heavenly-2-hardcore/

Softcore
https://strokebeats.com/2021/10/heavenly-2-softcore/
flyingcactus
Explorer
Explorer

Post by flyingcactus »

RedLighter wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 8:38 am This is a very good CH! I took a long break from those and I must say that your creation reminded me what I used to like in this genre. I decided to go for softcore version and I enjoyed it a lot. Black&white part was very interesting, maybe a bit too long, but I managed to go through it without losing my interest. This amateur girl stripping was one of the best parts of the video, her body is so perfect. I loved the progression and that you allowed viewers to focus on few beautiful girls rather than going for too many, too fast. The end was very nice and slowly, but surely led me to great finish.

And I got a very nice surprise in the end! :love:

Great job, flyingcactus!
Thank you, glad you liked it! Never really commented in your threads, but I loved the pacing of your Passion series and how it all seems to flow together really well, plus liked the clean and simple style for the "HUD" (or whatever we want to call it :P) elements. Those 2 gave me a lot of ideas, thanks for creating them and hope there will be a third one someday :)
doremi wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 12:59 am
flyingcactus wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 12:13 am Disclamer: I've no idea if that's the best way to deal with watermark removal, it's just what worked for me based on a couple of youtube videos and playing around with AE. There may be a simpler way or a way to get even better quality.
Some do a rescale and pan of the video footage to move the signature away. Using 4K original footage will help, but if not, expect a little loss of quality. Your technique is new to me, flyingcactus. Clever! Excellent work! :thumbsup:
Yeah, I use rescaling if I can't avoid it or if there is definitely nothing I will miss. It works well enough for a lot of sources and it's definitely way less of a pain to do. The more artsy studios (like sex-art, stuff like that) are usually trickier in that regard because it's clear that the director actually cared about framing things right, so sometimes by resizing some important pieces of the frame are lost, or focus shifts to a different part of the frame. At least that's how I see it :P
Fived0206 wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 8:06 am Heavenly series is one of the best CH, thank you so much for getting it made, can't wait for the 3rd ones!!!
Thank you :). No idea when a third one will be made yet, taking a break from Premiere for a while, but it'll eventually happen I guess.
strokebeats wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 8:49 am These are amazing. Thanks for the hardwork.

I have also created backup streaming links.
Hardcore
https://strokebeats.com/2021/10/heavenly-2-hardcore/

Softcore
https://strokebeats.com/2021/10/heavenly-2-softcore/
Thank you!
Alex69
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by Alex69 »

Hey @flyingcactus, this was awesome. I'm going to type a lot, and it won't be enough to thank you for this awesome piece of work.

I'd dare to say "again", because I think I've seen other works from you and they were very good as well, but I am not sure, I cannot remember all the creators and their creations at this point. It's been more than 6 years since I starting watching this videos and too many creators and pieces at this point.

This was almost a piece of art.Both the girls and the music were top notch. Great editing (I think I could learn a lot from you, sadly, if some day I try to learn how to edit video, it will be DaVinci Resolve or Final Cut, I don't want to invest too much into Adobe). Great girls, and great pacing. Like others said, maybe the black & white was a little too long, and I personally don't like ragaetton but there was ONE girl from that chapter 4 that I would marry, so that could compensate hahaha

Your work is amazing. I've only played the software version because I prefer that type of content, and I don't want to desensitise myself even more. That's why I see this type of content less and less, and do it only on special occasions. And this one was very special.

I don't know if I will, eventually, watch the hardcock, I mean the hardcore version, but I think I will some day.

:banana: :banana: :banana: :thankyou: :banana: :banana: :banana:
drLED
Explorer
Explorer

Post by drLED »

Flyingcactus, you did it again! :yes:

I knew you were up to the standards of Heavenly 1 when you announced its sequel, but this is ridiculous, you created a work of art! Heavenly 2 is indeed your masterpiece!

I went to the SC version, as always. I told you I'd get back to you right after watching it but it was only last night that I managed to get to the end of it - I had "lost" twice before - and boy, what an experience! :-D
The black and white part inspires the viewer to hold on for what is to come. The final cut of this sequence, coupled with the awesome blurry glass, provided a truly dreaming atmosphere... When the colors arise - in the right moment - it seems like waking up from a lovely wet dream, just to find out it was all real! My favorite scene.
You are now top tier, along with creators of the status of RedLighter - btw I oppose his view that the b&w segment was too long. It could last even longer for me, if the length remains supported by progression.

My opinion instead, likewise on the subject of progression, is for the color part:
Perhaps the girls could get more provocative, by appearing initially less inclined to keep on removing their clothes, but only initially. You know that amazing feeling that we guys have in real life, when we finally get the girls to remove only their tops?

And from there it only gets better and better?! :rofl:
RedLighter is very good in emulating that, he really gets his girls to give us more and more at the right times. Since he's already a source of inspiration for you, as a reference I would point to his Red Light Green Light Softcore:
After successfully building up expectation with a lot of teasing, slips and other surprises, at 14:00 the girls proceed, one by one, to remove their tops, accompanied by music that matches the tone. Very dramatic, and the pacing through the part where they take all the rest off is just right.
One last observation before I go:
That beautiful, very intense ending, could definitively last a bit longer, so that a seasoned viewer has enough time to finish along with the girls! Having endured so far, I actually survived that. Wonderful nonetheless!
You're very skilled at this, with a great taste both for girls :bow: and for music. I'm looking forward for more of your excellent content. Thank you, and keep up the good work!
flyingcactus
Explorer
Explorer

Post by flyingcactus »

Alex69 wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 7:00 pm Hey @flyingcactus, this was awesome. I'm going to type a lot, and it won't be enough to thank you for this awesome piece of work.

I'd dare to say "again", because I think I've seen other works from you and they were very good as well, but I am not sure, I cannot remember all the creators and their creations at this point. It's been more than 6 years since I starting watching this videos and too many creators and pieces at this point.

This was almost a piece of art.Both the girls and the music were top notch. Great editing (I think I could learn a lot from you, sadly, if some day I try to learn how to edit video, it will be DaVinci Resolve or Final Cut, I don't want to invest too much into Adobe). Great girls, and great pacing. Like others said, maybe the black & white was a little too long, and I personally don't like ragaetton but there was ONE girl from that chapter 4 that I would marry, so that could compensate hahaha

Your work is amazing. I've only played the software version because I prefer that type of content, and I don't want to desensitise myself even more. That's why I see this type of content less and less, and do it only on special occasions. And this one was very special.

I don't know if I will, eventually, watch the hardcock, I mean the hardcore version, but I think I will some day.

:banana: :banana: :banana: :thankyou: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Lol, fun fact, I don't like regaetton either, but I saw the base scene I used for that one and liked it a lot with the girl singing so I just rolled with it :P Thanks for the feedback and glad you enjoyed!
drLED wrote: Mon Oct 25, 2021 4:58 pm Flyingcactus, you did it again! :yes:

I knew you were up to the standards of Heavenly 1 when you announced its sequel, but this is ridiculous, you created a work of art! Heavenly 2 is indeed your masterpiece!

I went to the SC version, as always. I told you I'd get back to you right after watching it but it was only last night that I managed to get to the end of it - I had "lost" twice before - and boy, what an experience! :-D
The black and white part inspires the viewer to hold on for what is to come. The final cut of this sequence, coupled with the awesome blurry glass, provided a truly dreaming atmosphere... When the colors arise - in the right moment - it seems like waking up from a lovely wet dream, just to find out it was all real! My favorite scene.
You are now top tier, along with creators of the status of RedLighter - btw I oppose his view that the b&w segment was too long. It could last even longer for me, if the length remains supported by progression.

My opinion instead, likewise on the subject of progression, is for the color part:
Perhaps the girls could get more provocative, by appearing initially less inclined to keep on removing their clothes, but only initially. You know that amazing feeling that we guys have in real life, when we finally get the girls to remove only their tops?

And from there it only gets better and better?! :rofl:
RedLighter is very good in emulating that, he really gets his girls to give us more and more at the right times. Since he's already a source of inspiration for you, as a reference I would point to his Red Light Green Light Softcore:
After successfully building up expectation with a lot of teasing, slips and other surprises, at 14:00 the girls proceed, one by one, to remove their tops, accompanied by music that matches the tone. Very dramatic, and the pacing through the part where they take all the rest off is just right.
One last observation before I go:
That beautiful, very intense ending, could definitively last a bit longer, so that a seasoned viewer has enough time to finish along with the girls! Having endured so far, I actually survived that. Wonderful nonetheless!
You're very skilled at this, with a great taste both for girls :bow: and for music. I'm looking forward for more of your excellent content. Thank you, and keep up the good work!
Thanks for the feedback! glad you liked it :). I agree that the softcore reward round should've been longer right at the end, it's actually something I wasn't completely happy with. If you check the base clip I used, that's actually in the middle of it, not the real finale, and right where I fade to black in Heavenly the action continues in a different way which killed my edit :P. So that's as far as I was able to take it sadly.
desertfox
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: None of the above

Post by desertfox »

Long time in finally getting to this but holy shit, just amazing. The detail on removing the watermark really helps pull you into where the scenes were taking you. There was an incredible harmony between the beat patterns, music, and on screen action. They all just belonged together and all the tempo changes just flowed. That takes an incredible amount of work and an amazing eye to hit that, just masterfully done!
I unfortunately got interrupted near the end and didn't make it to the last scene on the hardcore version, but to be honest I was done as soon as you brought up the color and sped it up, was cheating pretty bad by then! The secret room scene was also just incredibly amazing and wonderful, hands down one of my favorite CH rounds I've seen! So still a lot of time left to explore everything but wow really amazing work!