[New Release][Feedback] Artificial Alyssia 2: Fantasy Farm

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
bennygrimm
Explorer
Explorer

[New Release][Feedback] Artificial Alyssia 2: Fantasy Farm

Post by bennygrimm »

New Artificial Alyssia (part 2 of 3) just dropped.

Hoped to have this done by end of September, but new job got in the way. I hope you enjoy!

Thanks for reading!
I'm moving some of my most popular stories to Amazon.

You can find out about the new stories that I'm publishing alongside stories from my friends at Hyperkube Publishing Co. –– Subscribe to our email list for exclusive deals and updates!

forbiddendesire
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: [New Release][Feedback] Artificial Alyssia 2: Fantasy Farm

Post by forbiddendesire »

bennygrimm wrote: Tue Oct 12, 2021 8:11 pm New Artificial Alyssia (part 2 of 3) just dropped.

Hoped to have this done by end of September, but new job got in the way. I hope you enjoy!

Thanks for reading!
Hooray! I loved part 1. Looking forward to part 2! Will drop a review when I'm done
Spoiler: show
Goddess Lisa Points: 125

RandomName
Explorer
Explorer

Post by RandomName »

It was well written, and for people who enjoy very aggressive femdom and being treated like they're less than human, I'm sure it's great.
My problem mainly stands in that I really don't like teases where the story is outright denying the existence of consent. The sub(or player) doesn't want this AT ALL (at least according to the way it's written) yet, it's forced on them.
I understand that some people are into this, but, I very strongly do not care much for it. There are some other things that I'm not into in this tease, however, those I leave at simply preference in sexuality
(i.e. I don't like anal, or cuckolding, or feminization etc.)
I only feel that the fact that the mc is actively forced into pretty much everything is revolting.
This came off harsher than I meant it to, I apologize for that. As you may notice this is my first review on this site so I don't really know review edict yet. For what it's worth, I mean it when I say the writing is good,
I simply am strongly against forced to this extreme, be it in fiction of not.
I hope my review is somewhat helpful? I understand if it could simply be viewed as "not to this guys tastes" but, idk, I thought it was worth writing. Either way, keep up the good work.
Personally hoping for a happy ending (however unlikely it may be lol)
Trusfrated
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Trusfrated »

I loved Part 1 of the story. I was really excited to read this. Unfortunately, I didn't really care for the direction this part took. It got quite a bit more extreme, and had less to do with Alyssia or the girls we were already introduced to in Part 1. Not that there's anything wrong with that; it's good to introduce new characters. But I wish there was more time and development with established storylines.

For me, the whole idea of the Farm was just too much of a left turn too soon into the story. Still, looking forward to the party in part 3!
ImageImage
bennygrimm
Explorer
Explorer

Post by bennygrimm »

RandomName wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 12:25 am It was well written, and for people who enjoy very aggressive femdom and being treated like they're less than human, I'm sure it's great.
My problem mainly stands in that I really don't like teases where the story is outright denying the existence of consent. The sub(or player) doesn't want this AT ALL (at least according to the way it's written) yet, it's forced on them.
I understand that some people are into this, but, I very strongly do not care much for it. There are some other things that I'm not into in this tease, however, those I leave at simply preference in sexuality
(i.e. I don't like anal, or cuckolding, or feminization etc.)
I only feel that the fact that the mc is actively forced into pretty much everything is revolting.
This came off harsher than I meant it to, I apologize for that. As you may notice this is my first review on this site so I don't really know review edict yet. For what it's worth, I mean it when I say the writing is good,
I simply am strongly against forced to this extreme, be it in fiction of not.
I hope my review is somewhat helpful? I understand if it could simply be viewed as "not to this guys tastes" but, idk, I thought it was worth writing. Either way, keep up the good work.
Personally hoping for a happy ending (however unlikely it may be lol)
I appreciate this feedback, and maybe non-consent content warnings or tags would be a good idea. Beyond that, I can understand that the coercion stuff isn't your cup of tea – my teases tend to escalate pretty quickly.

In any case, this *was* helpful, and you should, for my stuff at least, always feel free to leave feedback, regardless of how "negative" it may come across – I don't think I'm likely to grow if I only listen to supportive/positive feedback.

You can find out about the new stories that I'm publishing alongside stories from my friends at Hyperkube Publishing Co. –– Subscribe to our email list for exclusive deals and updates!

bennygrimm
Explorer
Explorer

Post by bennygrimm »

Trusfrated wrote: Thu Oct 14, 2021 4:12 am I loved Part 1 of the story. I was really excited to read this. Unfortunately, I didn't really care for the direction this part took. It got quite a bit more extreme, and had less to do with Alyssia or the girls we were already introduced to in Part 1. Not that there's anything wrong with that; it's good to introduce new characters. But I wish there was more time and development with established storylines.

For me, the whole idea of the Farm was just too much of a left turn too soon into the story. Still, looking forward to the party in part 3!

I get that. Part 3 will be more or less back "in-universe." Part II kinda started writing itself, but I think I wanted it to serve as an interlude that established what the Compandroids can do, and to further break POV's spirits.

Waverunner02
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Waverunner02 »

This was awesome!

I would like more time spent during the height of the extreme though. Slow the process down before, right up to, during, then after. Really elongate that amazing process and in the moment time you know?

I personally loved this a lot.

Thank you!

And remember hey if you get lots of differing opinions, you can just have different story lines with diff endings! Of course, that is just more work lol I get that too.
bennygrimm
Explorer
Explorer

Post by bennygrimm »

Soul3000 wrote: Thu Oct 14, 2021 5:59 pm This was awesome!

I would like more time spent during the height of the extreme though. Slow the process down before, right up to, during, then after. Really elongate that amazing process and in the moment time you know?

Thank you!

And remember hey if you get lots of differing opinions, you can just have different story lines with diff endings! Of course, that is just more work lol I get that too.
Thanks! I don’t think I’m up for alternate endings just yet, haha! 😅

forbiddendesire
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by forbiddendesire »

bennygrimm wrote: Tue Oct 12, 2021 8:11 pm New Artificial Alyssia (part 2 of 3) just dropped.

Thanks for reading!

Was finally able to play through the tease. I had a lot of fun with it! I can definitely see how it might be too aggressive or too strong for some people's tastes, but for me personally, I love fantasies of really intense femdom/slavery, so I absolutely loved this. Probably going to play through this and part 1 again at some point (maybe when the final part drops, will play through the whole series together). Thanks very much bennygrimm, it was long and well-written, I can imagine it would have taken you quite a lot of time and effort.
Soul3000 wrote: Thu Oct 14, 2021 5:59 pm This was awesome!

Thank you!

I agree with this, it did feel like some of the high points went by quickly and on to the next. But I can understand it's difficult to keep that high, extreme point going without making it boring. I didn't mind it too much, it left me wanting more for sure but I enjoyed it overall
Goddess Lisa Points: 125

Sisyphuster
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Sisyphuster »

Just wanted to let you know this is an all time favorite! Personally I LOVE the coercion stuff and it’s unfortunate that it’s so rare! Thanks so much for this incredible series
bennygrimm
Explorer
Explorer

Post by bennygrimm »

Sisyphuster wrote: Sun Nov 14, 2021 11:41 am Just wanted to let you know this is an all time favorite! Personally I LOVE the coercion stuff and it’s unfortunate that it’s so rare! Thanks so much for this incredible series
Thanks so much!

Sisyphuster
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Sisyphuster »

Any chance of a part 3 of this one?
ritewriter
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Post by ritewriter »

Also eagerly awaiting Part 3.
johnytt1sub
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Submissive

Post by johnytt1sub »

Can't wait for part 3. Come back to milovana to check almost every day! Definitely one of my all time favourite teases. Thank you for making it!
joijoijoi111
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by joijoijoi111 »

i just logged in for the 2nd time in my life to tell you that this tease is by far the most amazing thing i have ever seen!!!