Funscript to Arduino to Estim

This is the place for all suggestions, releases and feedback regarding Milovana Hardware efforts.
47dahc
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Funscript to Arduino to Estim

Post by 47dahc »

I asked this question over at Eroscripts but didn't get much help. Seems like there are more stimmers and coders that hangout here so I'm hoping someone can help.

I bought an Arduino Romeo BLE Mini in the hopes of building an OSR but never followed through with it and now the board is sitting here collecting dust on top of my DIY stim box. I got the board to work with XTPlayer no problem and can tell the board is working with the light flashing during commands. It got me thinking, maybe there is a way to, instead of driving servos for the OSR, convert them to a frequency of choice and depending on the script action point (0-100), have an audio signal generated for either a right or left channel output. Kind of like a balance knob I guess with 0 being max left, 50 being equal L/R, and 100 being max right. Or something along the way Funstim Generator works. Right now there is no easy way to connect a cellphone running DeoVR app to an estim audio device, that I could find anyways. I was able to fumble my way through with TrinusVR interfacing with DeoVR through SteamVR and surround encoded VR videos but it is glitchy as all hell. ScriptPlayer is the easiest I could find but the estim/funstim audio is very choppy with lots of ticks and pops and can lead to not very enjoyable stims. Other than that, it works great as far as connecting to DeoVR and running scripts in sync with VR video on the phone in a cardboard headset. Looking for any ideas or code if there is any. I’m not a coder at all and have know idea where to even start. Thanks.
LondonGent
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: Funscript to Arduino to Estim

Post by LondonGent »

47dahc wrote: Mon Oct 04, 2021 2:30 pmScriptPlayer is the easiest I could find but the estim/funstim audio is very choppy with lots of ticks and pops and can lead to not very enjoyable stims.
The funstim converter built in to Scriptplayer can be a bit flakey, but if you put an mp3 file in the same folder as the script and select "estim audio device" then it'll play that in sync with the video instead of attempting to generate one itself. Have you tried that yet?
47dahc
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: Funscript to Arduino to Estim

Post by 47dahc »

LondonGent wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 10:21 am
The funstim converter built in to Scriptplayer can be a bit flakey, but if you put an mp3 file in the same folder as the script and select "estim audio device" then it'll play that in sync with the video instead of attempting to generate one itself. Have you tried that yet?
I have and that has lead me to some troubleshooting on my end. I'm thinking that my sound card might be causing the pops when I listen to the audio. Not sure why but my soundcard (SB Audigy) is over ten years old and my mobo is not much younger. Hey, if shit don't break, why replace it? :unsure: