The Endless Tower (Concept and Discussion)

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
Zofia Little Flame
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Submissive

Re: The Endless Tower (Concept and Discussion)

Post by Zofia Little Flame »

Update...
Game is back underway with planning. I currently have the maze mapped out and repeated testing running.
I have planned out 13 special floors to be found throughout the tower (maybe a few more to be added).
The mystery girl encounters have been routed and how she will interact with the adventurer. These encounters will create 24 more alternative teases to be found. (Some helpful ๐Ÿ˜‡, some not so helpful ๐Ÿ˜ˆ)
Getting close to physically making the tower in the game engine now, which will then get further testing and changes if required. Then it is down to making all 124 teasing encounters including the final cum encounters.

Any recommendations for models you would like please leave a message and some pictures. Any help if greatly appreciated. ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ
Vaol
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by Vaol »

Zofia Little Flame wrote: โ†‘Fri Dec 17, 2021 1:30 pm Any recommendations for models you would like please leave a message and some pictures. Any help if greatly appreciated. ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ
Hey,

Glad to hear this is coming along :-) I'm very interested in these teases that have multiple paths to choose from so you have some options if you lose the first time :-P

I would love to see these models in the tower:

Miela/Marry Queen:
https://scrolller.com/r/miela

Indiana A:
https://scrolller.com/r/Indiana_A

Good luck with creating the tease, hope you have fun while writing it :-)

-Vaol
Zofia Little Flame
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Update.....
This project is not dead, I have being working on buying a new house so that has taking priority. When everything is settled I hope to start progressing again and have more regular updates and process tracking.
schefflera0101
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Post by schefflera0101 »

Hey,
I would love to see that tower/maze.

as already written, it sounds like a very ambitious project. I hope the work doesn't become too much for you at some point.
Unfortunately, a lot of variety leads to an exponential increase in possibilities. It's not easy to keep an eye on everything.

But I like that you're still working on it and I'm looking forward to the result :)
If you need help on anythin, just let me know.
Spoiler: show
Zofia Little Flame wrote: โ†‘Fri Oct 15, 2021 2:57 pm Little insight into how testing has been. Spoilers if you don't want to know anything.
The furthest you can be from an exit at any one time is 4 turns. Based of that a very king person by the name Poly-Dragon ran simulations to see how many turns it would take to make it to the exit. Here are the results based on 10,000 games played.
This is the basic maze without traps and secrets so there should be a lot of ways to get poor souls lost and horny
what a nice poisson distribution xD

:love:
Try out my teases:
:love: Have fun! :love:

Older tease:
Edge slave training
Zofia Little Flame
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Update.....
So I know I have not been updating as much as I would have liked but I would like to take this time to say the tease is still being worked on.
Currently I have the maze mapped out and working within Eos. All the current traps, secrets and other little surprises are setup and hopefully working too. It's currently just an empty shell but all the buttons are setup to be able to move around. I will be running tests to make sure I haven't got any broken paths and then if all goes well I will be starting to populate each floor with there tease encounters.

What is actually created in Eos:
- 100 floors each with working doors to other floors (currently empty with place holders)
- 12 of these floors have extra unique interaction to play with (secrets/traps)
- 6 encounters with the mystery girl (place holders only no teases just yet)
- 24 alternative versions of some of the floors (place holders for when you are with the mystery girl)

Sorry for the slow creation of this. I am been in the process of moving house most of this year and have not had my pc to work with. Everything so far has been created via my phone.

Hope to update you all when I have more progress ๐Ÿ’œ
MrNadra
Explorer
Explorer

Post by MrNadra »

Cant wait for you to finish this, sounds absolutely amazing, keep it up. Also its great to see you still working on it, im sick of projects being abandoned left and right out here.
Zofia Little Flame
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

I hope I don't disappoint you then. It does take a lot more time than I first thought.
Gurgl
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Gurgl »

It's a mahout task, you're brave to take it on, and I do really hope you see it through! But remember you're doing this for the fun, if you end up feeling it's no longer a fun and rewarding task to complete you should not push yourself any further. It's supposed to be a positive feeling working on this!

That said, a few ideas from me. Most floors will be vanilla, and vanilla is always vanilla, appreciated by everyone. But we all have different special kinks. Bondage, pain, anal, latex, humiliation, cbt, chastity, feet, asian you name it! The thing is that a turn on for one person is another person's turn off!

So how about having a selection in the beginning, where user selects their likes and dislikes, and then have just a few floors (for the ease of your implementation) that adopt to this. It will be more than 100 floors for you to implement, since you will need to create "duplicates", not all of them will be used depending on settings, but not that many extra would be needed to spice things up like this.

And since these special floors would be tailored to the user preference, they will be an extra turn on for the player, so you may place them strategically where you like the plot to take on a bit of an extra challenge!

Secondly, I personally like when the temptress tricks and fools me once in a while.
As an example, like this
"Edge for me. Oh, it's so fun to control you with just such an easy command; Edge for me!". Moving along you are naturally expected to have Edged twice by that command (since that phrase was said twice), else you get punished.
Or this
"Do you want me to show boobs or pussy? [Pussy for sure please!] [I prefer Boobs Mistress!]". Selecting pussy would of cause get you in trouble, you left out the "Mistress" part in answer (assuming such correct manner was instructed in the beginning of that session).

Good luck, keep us posted on your progress!
boylad
Explorer
Explorer

Post by boylad »

Sounds great, can't wait to see it complete.
Zofia Little Flame
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

I have been getting a few messages about this in the past weeks so I think i should give an update to anyone interest.

Is the project still alive?
Yes the project is still being worked on but yes it has also been very very slow going. Long story short I have bought my first house with my girlfriend and have been enjoying this and spending my time getting things how we want it.

Furture plans?
I do plan, starting this weekend, to spend serval hours in the morning writing and building. Also along side this I will be logging onto erofights.com and setting up a public room people can come chat in about anything really. Can ask about the tease or just have random fun with anyone that my be around. So Saturday and Sunday around 8am GMT for a few hours you can hopefully find me there.

What is left to do?
I have the tower created within Eos with working floors, doors, secrets, traps and more. I have tested all the pathing a much as I can with the help of a few online friends. Glad to report everything is working as intended (famous last words). So you can think of it as an empty shell that you can walk around without any encounters.
The following I believe is all that is left.
- 100 base encounters to write up.
- around 15 unique interactions/encounters to write up.
- around 25 alternative encounter to write up.
- Further testing
(these all include gathering pictures and metronome beats)

When will it be released?
This is can not say. I have said from the start this may never see the light of day but I really hope I can release it. All I can say is I still hold this project close to me and if i can keep working in it one bit at a time without any issues then I will come.

Final Message
I just want to say sorry to anyone that has been looking forward to this and how long it is taking. This is my first creation and I have definally taken on a big if not huge task for my first time, but I didn't want to create something half arsed.
indyc
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by indyc »

I'm glad you are still working on it! I get excited to see how the big projects shape up and look forward to playing it someday.

Completely ignore the following advice if you wish but I was hoping to share a bit of best practices from someone who makes absurdly large projects:

My main advice is do something to forward the project every day regardless of anything else going on. This could be something as tiny as writing a single sentence or uploading a single picture. This probably sounds silly but I am constantly amazed with how this routine builds motivation and increases output FAR more than planning to do it in big chunks. When it doesn't and you don't feel like doing more than the tiny bit - great, enjoy the break. Just make sure you stick to a tiny bit every day.

Don't be sorry to anyone. While we might be excited and eager to see it finished, you don't owe us anything. Make the tease if you enjoy the process, not out of commitment to those you think you might upset. Good luck!
Zofia Little Flame
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

indyc wrote: โ†‘Tue Mar 28, 2023 8:46 pm I'm glad you are still working on it! I get excited to see how the big projects shape up and look forward to playing it someday.

Completely ignore the following advice if you wish but I was hoping to share a bit of best practices from someone who makes absurdly large projects:

My main advice is do something to forward the project every day regardless of anything else going on. This could be something as tiny as writing a single sentence or uploading a single picture. This probably sounds silly but I am constantly amazed with how this routine builds motivation and increases output FAR more than planning to do it in big chunks. When it doesn't and you don't feel like doing more than the tiny bit - great, enjoy the break. Just make sure you stick to a tiny bit every day.

Don't be sorry to anyone. While we might be excited and eager to see it finished, you don't owe us anything. Make the tease if you enjoy the process, not out of commitment to those you think you might upset. Good luck!
Thank you for this. And yes that is the plan. Casual work bit by bit on Saturdays and Sunday. Even if I get 1 or 2 lines done or ideas on paper I will be happy.
Zofia Little Flame
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Due to a lot of technology issues with the site, I lost a lot of progress and motivation creating this as a webtease. I still do not want to give up on this project but creating this as a webtease is now officially dead. I hurts me to have to say this but it has just been way too much for me to create and with the technical issues, has killed it for me.

I don't want to end on a low note however.
The concept is still alive but in another form. Some people me have played the interactive forum games in the past. This was how I first envisioned this tease would work. It was never meant to be a webtease to start with.

So I am happy in a way as I can gladly say the project is still in construction but now as an interactive forum game. You can see the Lore and progress happening bit by bit at the following link. I have a chunk of information saved up that I will be releasing bit by bit. And as the game is created you can see the progress if you so wish. Warnings however that uncovering any spoiler tags early will spoil the end experience.

The Endless Tower webtease maybe dead but Domina Eternal will take its place...
viewtopic.php?t=26276

Please feel free to DM me to learn more ๐Ÿ’œ