Clitoral Sucking and Licking vibrator

We try to keep the advertising to a minimum on Milovana. So if you have a page or product to talk about, please use this forum. Everyone else is welcome to respond with their two cents.
VivianParker
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Clitoral Sucking and Licking vibrator

Post by VivianParker »

I received my New vibrator toy in just a few short days after ordering. Arriving in a very nice Box which I could tell just by that it was a well designed product. When I opened it up the packaging was secured in foam with well written easy to use manual.Product came half charged which is normal and it took no time to charge. When it was done I couldn't wait to use it. I have tried many products being from the Adult industry and, "WOW"!I couldn't believe the power in this little sucker and tongue ends. Battery lasted a couple of hours or more. It was very quiet and well put together, I definitely give this a Five Star. Highly Recommend it if you have the strength to last the sucker. The price I thought they made a mistake, it was so reasonable.
XOXO Jamie Boland aka Vivian Parker
https://www.adorime.com/collections/vib ... 8m5c1gqtcx
zenlover
Chief Betatester
Chief Betatester
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: Clitoral Sucking and Licking vibrator

Post by zenlover »

My wife has the lelo sona plus and it gives her incredibly intense and long lasting orgasms.same principle.
KINKY FACT: I'm more of a tease and delay guy than tease & deny... prolong pleasure, but don't deny it! I submit to others on cam shows once a week or so. Contact me to be notified.