[RELEASE] Symbol of Faith II

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

A Ghoul Editor
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Lesbian

[RELEASE] Symbol of Faith II

Post by A Ghoul Editor »

Symbol of Faith II

Two years after my first movie, I have finally completed Symbol of Faith II.
This movie features twenty minutes of:
  • a copious amount of women in various states of undress
  • one continuous music mix from start to end
  • dancing
  • teasing
  • female masturbation
  • lesbianism
  • praying
This movie is free of:
  • males
  • penises
  • beat meters
  • instructions
  • breaks
I hope you enjoy Symbol of Faith II as much as I enjoyed making it.

A Ghoul Editor :innocent:

Downloads

Grab the torrent for the highest image quality and because it also contains the trailer and the subtitle file 'sources.srt' which displays the source video for all scenes. Thumbnail previews:
Spoiler: show
Music used:
Spoiler: show
  • Compression - Jordan Hemenway - Distance OST
  • Crypt - Owl Vision - Doomster
  • Research - Jordan Hemenway - Distance OST
  • Give It - Betta Lemme
  • Heaven On My Mind - Becky Hill, Sigala
  • MacWills - Lost in Space
  • Move Slow - One True God
  • ØUT ØF THE WØRLD - MARTEN HØRGER
Last edited by A Ghoul Editor on Fri Jan 05, 2024 12:32 pm, edited 14 times in total.
zou2oury
Explorer
Explorer

Re: [RELEASE] Symbol of Faith II

Post by zou2oury »

Thank you very much. The scene selections are perfect but if there are instructions and beats it will be perfect. Why you dismissed them?
A Ghoul Editor
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by A Ghoul Editor »

zou2oury wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 12:30 am Thank you very much. The scene selections are perfect but if there are instructions and beats it will be perfect. Why you dismissed them?
You're welcome.
My goal was to make something that's enjoyable without instructions which, in my view, would make it much less than perfect.
To put it differently, my favorite "cock hero" movies are all those that are still captivating, beautiful, and arousing even when you're focusing less on the beat meters and more on the girls.
Enthusiast
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Enthusiast »

But how are we supposed to play? How to stroke?
A Ghoul Editor
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by A Ghoul Editor »

Enthusiast wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 7:55 am But how are we supposed to play? How to stroke?
I cannot possibly begin to express how deeply confounded I am by this question. But I will attempt to offer a helpful suggestion regardless: Watch the movie and do not try to stroke. Instead, pray and let God reveal the way.
Smiskish
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Smiskish »

Unsure of instructions, penis got stuck in dishwasher. halp!
3xTripleXXX
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by 3xTripleXXX »

I mean, without instructions, it's not a Cock Hero movie, and that seems to be the intention. :) It's basically a long PMV at that point, which is cool. Just not Cock Hero. Thanks for making new stuff! :)
My latest Cock Hero is Sweet Mammaries, a Cock Hero Quickie.

I've also made 4-play, 4-play 2, Getting Down With The Thiccness, Fuck Hard Cum Harder, Filthy Cute and Kittens & Cream. You can stream them all on SpankBang or search up their announce threads here for other options. :)
Sgt_Alex
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Sgt_Alex »

Good one ;-)

Nice duration (20/30 minutes is ideal timing for CH, in my opinion), and your decision to not use beat meter is also understandable.

As for the editing: in my opinion, first 5-7 minutes were perfect -> hot materilal, music and quick insertions with these "christian ladies" worked great. Lesbian shots in the middle cools atmosphere down and then girls in the end rises it up again...for a little (but still it cant match the opening ;-) ).

Anyway, really cool video and project, also loved your first part.
Thank you for your work, A Ghoul Editor 8-)
Livin' easy
froog
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: None of the above

Post by froog »

Lovely! Who is the first girl after Christian ladies? at 0m30s

Thanks!
A Ghoul Editor
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by A Ghoul Editor »

froog wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 8:05 pm Lovely! Who is the first girl after Christian ladies? at 0m30s

Thanks!
Please use the sources.srt subtitle file. Codes in the filename like the one in the image are youtube urls.
fragrantEmulsion
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by fragrantEmulsion »

Finally, some good Christian women to defile in the name of my gods.

This was immaculate. Clean edit, good music, I respect your artistic decisions, the subversion, the clip selection. Bravo.
Last edited by fragrantEmulsion on Sat Sep 18, 2021 3:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
book_guy
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by book_guy »

Looking forward to it. Thanks for creating this. If I recall correctly, SoF 1 was very enjoyable.
●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●
Are you missing a cock-hero video?
Me too. Since September 1, 2020, my Mega Sharing Zones contents are being removed by Mega.
●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●
redgreencolor
Explorer
Explorer

Post by redgreencolor »

@A Ghoul Editor I really liked your video, excellent choice of scenes and music.
Estim experts, please create an mp3 estim track for this video, I would love to try this video with estim.

Thanks to all the people who contribute to this forum.
A Ghoul Editor
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by A Ghoul Editor »

Smiskish wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 11:11 am Unsure of instructions, penis got stuck in dishwasher. halp!
THE MOVIE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF FAPABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN NO EVENT SHALL A GHOUL EDITOR BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE MOVIE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE MOVIE.
3xTripleXXX wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 11:19 am I mean, without instructions, it's not a Cock Hero movie, and that seems to be the intention. :) It's basically a long PMV at that point, which is cool. Just not Cock Hero. Thanks for making new stuff! :)
I'm definitely a PMV apologist. But maybe we can still be friends. Thanks for checking it out 3xTripleXXX.

Sgt_Alex wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 12:37 pm Good one ;-)

Nice duration (20/30 minutes is ideal timing for CH, in my opinion), and your decision to not use beat meter is also understandable.

As for the editing: in my opinion, first 5-7 minutes were perfect -> hot materilal, music and quick insertions with these "christian ladies" worked great. Lesbian shots in the middle cools atmosphere down and then girls in the end rises it up again...for a little (but still it cant match the opening ;-) ).

Anyway, really cool video and project, also loved your first part.
Thank you for your work, A Ghoul Editor 8-)
You're welcome! I think your feedback is spot on because, while I'm very happy with the end result as an overall composition, I was indeed concerned that the ending doesn't hit as hard as I'd like. It's something that will have to be rectified next time, if there will be a next time.
fragrantEmulsion wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 11:18 pm Finally, some good Christian women to defile in the name of my gods.

This was immaculate. Clean edit, good music, I respect your artistic decisions, the subversion, the clip selection. Bravo.
Thanks fragrantEmulsion, I'm glad you liked it. I inevitably drew inspiration from Descent 1 & 2, which may be discernible in the final result.
book_guy wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 1:14 am Looking forward to it. Thanks for creating this. If I recall correctly, SoF 1 was very enjoyable.
What's the verdict Mr. Rogers? :look:
redgreencolor wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 9:05 pm @A Ghoul Editor I really liked your video, excellent choice of scenes and music.
Glad you liked it redgreencolor. :-D
redgreencolor wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 9:05 pm Thanks to all the people who contribute to this forum.
I second this.
razorwireheart99
Explorer
Explorer

Post by razorwireheart99 »

Excellent work! I think this will be one to share with the wife!