Accepting temporary subs

A corner for forum games, chat games, discussion about games and even tournaments. Come in and play ... if you dare!
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Accepting temporary subs

Post by GodDragon »

Hello everyone :wave:

First of all: No worries, there isn't any money involved! It's just some fun time :-D

I am the author of TeaseAI Java, Spicy Personality and a handful of faproulettes.
I enjoy writing teases and stuff like that a lot. That's why I was inspired by the thread of FootlongSub (memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=103970).
Since I got some freetime on my hands I am open to act as a sort of Master for a few temporary subs. Any gender is welcome! :-)

What does temporary mean? I can't assure you that I'll be your Master for months on end. Depending on the time I have I might hop on and off as it fits my schedule. However I promise anyone that I "sign" a "contract" with for a certain duration to be around until the contract ends ;-)
I'll also hand out one time tasks in this thread or via pm if someone only wishes for a single instruction (to anyone, no limits as long as I find the time). HOWEVER please make sure to be as precise about your kinks, toys and similar stuff as possible so I can make sure to provide a fitting task :whistle:
For now 2 weeks is the max amount of time I am willing to go with. But don't be worried if I have the time I'll accept any request to prolong a "contract". My requirements are that for the duration of our contract you'll have to obey my orders (within the limits set by you) and there is not gonna be any cumming without my permission. That's all. I am very open minded when it comes to fetishes and I will accept any (hard)limit. I'll try to fulfill your requests/wishes as good as I can :yes:
I am not looking to manage anyones whole day. I am not gonna be online 24/7 but I'll make sure to be online at least once per day. We can agree to chat on kik. I'll be more active there.
If you have to quit early (during the contract) please tell me in advance. If you don't tell me and just disappear I will have to ban you from applying again! :-/
For now I'll take a starting amount of 5 subs. So the first 5 ones that properly apply to me in this thread will be picked. I withhold the right to kick anyone out of the contract if I feel like the person doesn't fit. Anyone that applies after the first 5 will be in queue and added once one sub leaves or I decide to increase the amount of simultaneous subs.
You can feel free to send pictures but I won't share any pictures of myself.

So this is how I would like you to apply:
You can either post in this thread or send me a pm (if you feel like keeping it private).

- Please include a detailed message of your kinks and limits. Optionally things you wanted to try but haven't yet.
- Include a list of toys, clothing etc. available to you. Include the time you have for the single task (or like the daily time you would like to spend occupied).
- And last but not least please include the time you would like for this contract to last (2 weeks max for now).
- Please inform me about any expectations and goals (if any).

That's it. I don't need a picture, name or anything. You can share whatever you feel comfortable with but you don't have to share anythin.

I'll update this thread with new informations if there are any and I'll also post if my limit of subs is reached. You can still keep applying by then to be first in line though :yes:
english-gent
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Accepting temporary subs

Post by english-gent »

Hi, firstly can I earn some points by saying I love your TeaseAI tease…definitely one of my favourites!

I’m into many many kinks, but my favourites are bondage (obviously self bondage in this concept), predicaments, physical degradation. But over-arching all that is a love of following instructions. I love not knowing how a session will end up, and I find myself getting hornier and hornier and then in a moment of clarity thinking ‘how the fuck did I end up in this situation’. It’s always fun!

I have lots of toys; rope, leather lockable cuffs, handcuffs, plastic wrap, tape, gags, hood, zip ties, chastity cage, nipple clamps, clothes pegs, plugs, dildo, vibe, chain, padlocks, timer padlock, spreader bar, cage, Estim unit. Also have some fun clothes; pvc maids outfit, heels, panties and a latex full body catsuit.

I have most evenings midweek free, starting from next week, but weekends are off limits due to family. I don’t mind if it’s a single session or a couple, or multiple sessions spread over two weeks. I’m happy to stick to rules in between (like no touching/cumming) but 24/7 doesn’t work for me either.

I’d love to try something fun, maybe there’s something you’d love to do to a willing subbie that has seemed a bit strange before..maybe I’m the one to do that to? With bonus points if it involves self bondage, latex and Estim!

Hope that catches your eye, but if not, best of luck!
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by GodDragon »

english-gent wrote: Mon Aug 23, 2021 10:40 pm Hi, firstly can I earn some points by saying I love your TeaseAI tease…definitely one of my favourites!

I’m into many many kinks, but my favourites are bondage (obviously self bondage in this concept), predicaments, physical degradation. But over-arching all that is a love of following instructions. I love not knowing how a session will end up, and I find myself getting hornier and hornier and then in a moment of clarity thinking ‘how the fuck did I end up in this situation’. It’s always fun!

I have lots of toys; rope, leather lockable cuffs, handcuffs, plastic wrap, tape, gags, hood, zip ties, chastity cage, nipple clamps, clothes pegs, plugs, dildo, vibe, chain, padlocks, timer padlock, spreader bar, cage, Estim unit. Also have some fun clothes; pvc maids outfit, heels, panties and a latex full body catsuit.

I have most evenings midweek free, starting from next week, but weekends are off limits due to family. I don’t mind if it’s a single session or a couple, or multiple sessions spread over two weeks. I’m happy to stick to rules in between (like no touching/cumming) but 24/7 doesn’t work for me either.

I’d love to try something fun, maybe there’s something you’d love to do to a willing subbie that has seemed a bit strange before..maybe I’m the one to do that to? With bonus points if it involves self bondage, latex and Estim!

Hope that catches your eye, but if not, best of luck!
Hey there, thanks for your love.
Well, lucky you. You were the first to apply so you have my full blown attention right now :-D
Do you want to keep things public so others can play along or do you want to switch to dms?
With physical degradation you mean stuff like body writing?

I dunno if I have the time to do like live sessions, so it might be something more like a written tease (I can include spoilers of course to not spoil what's gonna happen after) but I'll happily do some like more advanced stuff with you.
I figure you are in for the two weeks?
So let's see. First let's start by locking yourself up if you are not already. I don't know if you have multiple chastity cages (if so, tell me), but if you do you may stick with your most comfortable one for now. There won't be any stimulation and cumming unless I allow you to. However you may look at whatever you please for now. You'll get enoug stimulation eventually, so don't think you are gonna be that relaxed for long :whistle:
What is the longest you have gone without an orgasm for now? :closedeyes:
shima
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
I am a: Submissive

Post by shima »

Hello, never did something like this and I'm kinda new and still exploring things so let's try
Edging is my thing, mostly many edges in a row with short breaks basically every day, but after that I find really hard to stop and I usually end with a cumshot, that's great and everything but I wanted to work a bit on my willpower and learn how to put my cock in my pants after some good edging, a week could be a good start, two will would be my record for sure so I think this is my chance to try the first steps to have more self-control
Pure chastity doesn't look a thing for me, at least long chastity, anal is something I tried and I don't like it, I'm exploring ballbusting but I never tried it with a girl but I like the idea and I might try in the future, for now just self ballbusting that combined with edging is pretty good, when I'm close to the orgasm I can take good hits while keeping a good balance between pain and pleasure
I don't have any sexual object but I can try to improvise, for example I tried ball crushing with the toilet seat technique and edging like that is great even if it's harder to not cum, but I can't do that often because I don't live alone
I often tie my balls while jerking off and that also makes edging more challenging if you want to avoid any accident
Let's keep everything in this thread, no problem sharing, also in this way someone that isn't one of the first 5 or just too shy to partecipate can play too just by following my same orders
I can find at least 2 hours a day to do this so time isn't a problem
Mistypanda22
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Mistypanda22 »

hello there! i would have loved to play your TeaseAI, as I suspect it would be hands down one of my favorites... but i can never seem to get it to work properly yet :( apart from that, the concept of being someone's sub has always thrilled me
in terms of kinks, edging and denial is my number one. i LOVE to edge either almost constantly or with very little breaks between edges. because of my willpower, i can never really force myself to stop on my own and that leads me to multi hour sessions with a cumshot or a accidental ruin at the end.
chastity, though i have a chastity device, I've yet to wear it for long periods of time due to intense in-comfortability... but the act of maximum teasing and multi day/ week denial is more enticing for me
I've also tried anal, and although it isn't really bad, i prefer other methods over this.. so its not really my thing
I've looked into ballbusting a bit, but the proper willpower to properly bust them is something I don't have. the thought does excite me though. a lot of the time right now, its just a light of light and normal punches, slaps, and squeezes
I've also tried sounding, but since I'm not used to it yet, i cant handle much from it and I'm left sore afterwards
bondage also really excites me, but self bondage doesn't give the same feel as I imagine bondage with others does, though that could change after i my edge- o matic (automatic edging device) comes in
I do have some toys, them being: a normal fleshlight, a bullet vibrator, a domi 2, a small dildo, a chastity device, some rope and a couple sounds (a vibrating one included) and eventually an edging device.
I don't have any issue keeping everything on this thread, so that choice is up to you where you post it.
I live in an apartment with other roommates, but i have my own room so there is enough privacy to take however long I want with these sorts of things, so my only unavailable times are in the morning because of collage. after that i have all night well past midnight. i personally like stretching these things out as long as possible, so lets say i have more than 8 hours a day, so time isn't a problem. and i would love to go as long as possible (but up to you), meaning preferably try 2 weeks.
Last edited by Mistypanda22 on Tue Aug 24, 2021 5:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
please help me cum v2
woooooooo! birthday on 2/18!
Bongocat67
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Post by Bongocat67 »

Hey I actually joined footlongs sub right around the end of it. I've never gotten to really feel like a sub before and was hoping you could help with that ;). I'm not very experienced buy I do love trying things out so my kinks as of now are pretty simple, I like edging and playing with some ice, but I love the idea of forced denial and only being allowed to tease the head (I call it head play but I can see why people could think thats other things) I've always wanted to try some cbt but that seems rather difficult to do on your own. One of my weirder enjoyments is having things censored. Like I said earlier Im not very experienced but I'd like to try things eventually and whats a better time then with you. so I'd eventually like to try more anal, ive done a little but I have some butt plugs and would love for those to actually get some use, maybe some humiliation with having to wear girl clothes, and some exhibitionism. I don't really have too many hard limit but If its anal I wouldn't want to go immediatly to the biggest plug and with pain just please keep my balls working! I'm moving out soon and was going to move my toy box when i realized that i actually had a good bit of toys, 1 dildo only 6 inches, 3 butt plugs going up in size, a lovense prostate massager, two bullet vibes, two ona holes, a max 2 masturbator, a lovense cock ring, 3 simple cock rings, a cheap cat o 9 tails, nipple clamps, and pretty much any girl clothes id need from dresses to less feminine stuff and pantie, and an AI that censors pictures for me on google. I would love if my time could be a surprise, like for now I will commit 5 days but would love if it was an optional 2 days more where the tasks get harder or something like that (don't let me tell you how to do it tho you are the dom after all). As for time Id have for the tasks, My nights are always free and I always seem to have a few hours in the middle of the day so lets so 5 hours all together do i cant imagine too many things i'd do for that long. Thanks for reading, I really look forward to a response, I'm fine with doing anything on the forum and lastly if i were to ask or hope for a goal its just really to become a good bit more experienced with one of the things i said earlier.
Bongo the tease addict
english-gent
Explorer
Explorer

Post by english-gent »

GodDragon wrote: Mon Aug 23, 2021 11:02 pm Hey there, thanks for your love.
Well, lucky you. You were the first to apply so you have my full blown attention right now :-D
Do you want to keep things public so others can play along or do you want to switch to dms?
With physical degradation you mean stuff like body writing?

I dunno if I have the time to do like live sessions, so it might be something more like a written tease (I can include spoilers of course to not spoil what's gonna happen after) but I'll happily do some like more advanced stuff with you.
I figure you are in for the two weeks?
So let's see. First let's start by locking yourself up if you are not already. I don't know if you have multiple chastity cages (if so, tell me), but if you do you may stick with your most comfortable one for now. There won't be any stimulation and cumming unless I allow you to. However you may look at whatever you please for now. You'll get enoug stimulation eventually, so don't think you are gonna be that relaxed for long :whistle:
What is the longest you have gone without an orgasm for now? :closedeyes:
Lucky me (I think!). I don’t mind keeping things public (obviously careful with photos and videos that they don’t show too much), but happy to move to kik if you’d prefer.

Physical degradation, I was thinking crawling, or holding slutty poses, or body writing, or something humiliating like eating from a bowl on the floor and getting messy (compared to verbal degradation like name calling, which I’m less into).

I can certainly do chastity, I have a pretty pink cb6000s. It would be fun to figure out a way to actually lock up the key! Sadly I can’t start anything until next week (next Tuesday) as I’m away on my holidays (with no toys!)

I’ve gone a month without cumming, but for me it’s much more difficult if I’m teased and made to play and edge, and then denied; a week with multiple edges a day is so much worse than a month without touching!
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by GodDragon »

english-gent wrote: Tue Aug 24, 2021 9:06 am Lucky me (I think!). I don’t mind keeping things public (obviously careful with photos and videos that they don’t show too much), but happy to move to kik if you’d prefer.

Physical degradation, I was thinking crawling, or holding slutty poses, or body writing, or something humiliating like eating from a bowl on the floor and getting messy (compared to verbal degradation like name calling, which I’m less into).

I can certainly do chastity, I have a pretty pink cb6000s. It would be fun to figure out a way to actually lock up the key! Sadly I can’t start anything until next week (next Tuesday) as I’m away on my holidays (with no toys!)

I’ve gone a month without cumming, but for me it’s much more difficult if I’m teased and made to play and edge, and then denied; a week with multiple edges a day is so much worse than a month without touching!
Of course! I didn't really consider photos and videos, but those are meant to stay private of course, unless you want them to be shared ;-) I just meant it as in, could be fun for others that didn't get a spot to play along. I don't mind using either. Kik is a live chat which means it's easier to do things live while the forum allows me to write something covering the whole day or whatever in advance.

I see. Well, I'll keep that in mind and make sure you are busy with that :whistle:

No worries, I have plenty of ways to lock up that key. Are you comfortable with 24/7 chastity or more of a like "toy for a session" only guy? If you want the key to be locked make sure to get a numbered pad lock where you can set the combination for (if you don't have that already). Well, my Kik is GodDragoner. So you can hit me up there now or once you are back and ready :yes:

I think that applies to almost everyone. I don't like longer no teasing periods anyway. I think that's boring :innocent:
shima wrote: Tue Aug 24, 2021 12:41 am Hello, never did something like this and I'm kinda new and still exploring things so let's try
Edging is my thing, mostly many edges in a row with short breaks basically every day, but after that I find really hard to stop and I usually end with a cumshot, that's great and everything but I wanted to work a bit on my willpower and learn how to put my cock in my pants after some good edging, a week could be a good start, two will would be my record for sure so I think this is my chance to try the first steps to have more self-control
Pure chastity doesn't look a thing for me, at least long chastity, anal is something I tried and I don't like it, I'm exploring ballbusting but I never tried it with a girl but I like the idea and I might try in the future, for now just self ballbusting that combined with edging is pretty good, when I'm close to the orgasm I can take good hits while keeping a good balance between pain and pleasure
I don't have any sexual object but I can try to improvise, for example I tried ball crushing with the toilet seat technique and edging like that is great even if it's harder to not cum, but I can't do that often because I don't live alone
I often tie my balls while jerking off and that also makes edging more challenging if you want to avoid any accident
Let's keep everything in this thread, no problem sharing, also in this way someone that isn't one of the first 5 or just too shy to partecipate can play too just by following my same orders
I can find at least 2 hours a day to do this so time isn't a problem
Hey there. Since you seem to be pretty new I'll try handle you with care. Since we are gonna focus on edging I need to know how many edges you usually do, what's been your limit (edges per day), what type of porn do you like and have you tried ruining orgasms before?

We'll go with a week for now :-D
Mistypanda22 wrote: Tue Aug 24, 2021 2:53 am hello there! i would have loved to play your TeaseAI, as I suspect it would be hands down one of my favorites... but i can never seem to get it to work properly yet :( apart from that, the concept of being someone's sub has always thrilled me
in terms of kinks, edging and denial is my number one. i LOVE to edge either almost constantly or with very little breaks between edges. because of my willpower, i can never really force myself to stop on my own and that leads me to multi hour sessions with a cumshot or a accidental ruin at the end.
chastity, though i have a chastity device, I've yet to wear it for long periods of time due to intense in-comfortability... but the act of maximum teasing and multi day/ week denial is more enticing for me
I've also tried anal, and although it isn't really bad, i prefer other methods over this.. so its not really my thing
I've looked into ballbusting a bit, but the proper willpower to properly bust them is something I don't have. the thought does excite me though. a lot of the time right now, its just a light of light and normal punches, slaps, and squeezes
I've also tried sounding, but since I'm not used to it yet, i cant handle much from it and I'm left sore afterwards
bondage also really excites me, but self bondage doesn't give the same feel as I imagine bondage with others does, though that could change after i my edge- o matic (automatic edging device) comes in
I do have some toys, them being: a normal fleshlight, a bullet vibrator, a domi 2, a small dildo, a chastity device, some rope and a couple sounds (a vibrating one included) and eventually an edging device.
I don't have any issue keeping everything on this thread, so that choice is up to you where you post it.
I live in an apartment with other roommates, but i have my own room so there is enough privacy to take however long I want with these sorts of things, so my only unavailable times are in the morning because of collage. after that i have all night well past midnight. i personally like stretching these things out as long as possible, so lets say i have more than 8 hours a day, so time isn't a problem. and i would love to go as long as possible (but up to you), meaning preferably try 2 weeks.
Hey there, thanks for applying. I would like to know how many edges you usually do/what's been your limit? What's been the longest you have been teased and denied an orgasm for?
Let's ease you into the chastity thing. For now the rule is gonna be: You have to stay in chastity for two hours after any edging. If you want to go to bed directly afterwards you may take it off but you might also want to try to keep it on :-D
I don't know what you current state of denial is, so if you haven't cum but edged in the last past 3 days you may ruin your orgasm one last time right now but you have to edge 10 times beforehand and you must slap (medium/normal) your balls while ruining :whistle:
After that lock yourself up for 2 hours.
What's your take on CEI?
What porn do you like?
Bongocat67 wrote: Tue Aug 24, 2021 4:12 am Hey I actually joined footlongs sub right around the end of it. I've never gotten to really feel like a sub before and was hoping you could help with that ;). I'm not very experienced buy I do love trying things out so my kinks as of now are pretty simple, I like edging and playing with some ice, but I love the idea of forced denial and only being allowed to tease the head (I call it head play but I can see why people could think thats other things) I've always wanted to try some cbt but that seems rather difficult to do on your own. One of my weirder enjoyments is having things censored. Like I said earlier Im not very experienced but I'd like to try things eventually and whats a better time then with you. so I'd eventually like to try more anal, ive done a little but I have some butt plugs and would love for those to actually get some use, maybe some humiliation with having to wear girl clothes, and some exhibitionism. I don't really have too many hard limit but If its anal I wouldn't want to go immediatly to the biggest plug and with pain just please keep my balls working! I'm moving out soon and was going to move my toy box when i realized that i actually had a good bit of toys, 1 dildo only 6 inches, 3 butt plugs going up in size, a lovense prostate massager, two bullet vibes, two ona holes, a max 2 masturbator, a lovense cock ring, 3 simple cock rings, a cheap cat o 9 tails, nipple clamps, and pretty much any girl clothes id need from dresses to less feminine stuff and pantie, and an AI that censors pictures for me on google. I would love if my time could be a surprise, like for now I will commit 5 days but would love if it was an optional 2 days more where the tasks get harder or something like that (don't let me tell you how to do it tho you are the dom after all). As for time Id have for the tasks, My nights are always free and I always seem to have a few hours in the middle of the day so lets so 5 hours all together do i cant imagine too many things i'd do for that long. Thanks for reading, I really look forward to a response, I'm fine with doing anything on the forum and lastly if i were to ask or hope for a goal its just really to become a good bit more experienced with one of the things i said earlier.
Hey there! Same for you: I would like to know how many edges you usually do/what's been your limit? What's been the longest you have been teased and denied an orgasm for?
CEI?

Well, then your first rule for now is: Whenever you do some stroking/edging you'll have to wear your smallest buttplug :yes:
Alongside that I also want you to wear panties during the edging and for 2 hours after that.
Any high heels?
Starting today I want you to do the following daily: You will find 5 censored pictures daily.
You can use this multireddit to search:
https://www.reddit.com/user/godstannix/ ... issy_safe/
Then you'll role a dice for each picture. Edge that many times and then move onto the next picture. You already know what to wear during edging :-D
Let's wait with further instructions till you've replied :-)
english-gent
Explorer
Explorer

Post by english-gent »

GodDragon wrote: Tue Aug 24, 2021 10:50 am Of course! I didn't really consider photos and videos, but those are meant to stay private of course, unless you want them to be shared ;-) I just meant it as in, could be fun for others that didn't get a spot to play along. I don't mind using either. Kik is a live chat which means it's easier to do things live while the forum allows me to write something covering the whole day or whatever in advance.

I see. Well, I'll keep that in mind and make sure you are busy with that :whistle:

No worries, I have plenty of ways to lock up that key. Are you comfortable with 24/7 chastity or more of a like "toy for a session" only guy? If you want the key to be locked make sure to get a numbered pad lock where you can set the combination for (if you don't have that already). Well, my Kik is GodDragoner. So you can hit me up there now or once you are back and ready :yes:

I think that applies to almost everyone. I don't like longer no teasing periods anyway. I think that's boring :innocent:
Happy to share my torture with others; anything I write or send is your property so you can post it if you wish.

I have combination padlocks and a combination lockable box, so there’s definitely a chance of 24/7 chastity!

Oh, I said hi on kik too :-)
shima
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by shima »

GodDragon wrote: Tue Aug 24, 2021 10:50 am how many edges you usually do, what's been your limit (edges per day)
Depends on how much time I have and how horny I am, usually not less than 10 and not more than 50, but I don't count them so it's hard to say
There's virtually no limit, just the temptation to cum, sometimes I start with the idea of not cum and then after a good number of edges I think would be a waste stopping and inevitably I fail and decide to cum
GodDragon wrote: Tue Aug 24, 2021 10:50 am what type of porn do you like
I often use cam sites in a passive way, just watching and no chatting/tipping, switching from one room to the other
Normal porn not that much and softcore is more my thing because often in porn videos I watch the initial part and then I tend to skip a lot in the sex part, like for me the part where the girl walks with the camera doing the ass shot is the peak of the movie, I guess because I'm not a big fan of pussies, or maybe I just don't want those close up shots with the hairy ass dude in my face
Hentai yes but depends on the quality, a lot of hentai are low budget and meh, 3D porn is more my thing now because in recent years quality went up with those
I also have a collection of pictures and videos from social networks, if you know them irl is much better
GodDragon wrote: Tue Aug 24, 2021 10:50 am have you tried ruining orgasms before?
Yes, even more than one in the same session, but I almost always did ruined and then real cum
I think the ruined orgasm is a defeat, you don't want to cum so you do a ruined to make things easier, but this is for short periods, for longer periods could be needed
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by GodDragon »

shima wrote: Tue Aug 24, 2021 1:33 pm
GodDragon wrote: Tue Aug 24, 2021 10:50 am how many edges you usually do, what's been your limit (edges per day)
Depends on how much time I have and how horny I am, usually not less than 10 and not more than 50, but I don't count them so it's hard to say
There's virtually no limit, just the temptation to cum, sometimes I start with the idea of not cum and then after a good number of edges I think would be a waste stopping and inevitably I fail and decide to cum
GodDragon wrote: Tue Aug 24, 2021 10:50 am what type of porn do you like
I often use cam sites in a passive way, just watching and no chatting/tipping, switching from one room to the other
Normal porn not that much and softcore is more my thing because often in porn videos I watch the initial part and then I tend to skip a lot in the sex part, like for me the part where the girl walks with the camera doing the ass shot is the peak of the movie, I guess because I'm not a big fan of pussies, or maybe I just don't want those close up shots with the hairy ass dude in my face
Hentai yes but depends on the quality, a lot of hentai are low budget and meh, 3D porn is more my thing now because in recent years quality went up with those
I also have a collection of pictures and videos from social networks, if you know them irl is much better
GodDragon wrote: Tue Aug 24, 2021 10:50 am have you tried ruining orgasms before?
Yes, even more than one in the same session, but I almost always did ruined and then real cum
I think the ruined orgasm is a defeat, you don't want to cum so you do a ruined to make things easier, but this is for short periods, for longer periods could be needed
Okay, well then we are gonna do it like this:
You are gonna start with 10 edges today. Every new day you are to role a dice. You add that number of edges to the current amount of edges and that's your new amount for the future. Example: On day 2 you roll a 5 so you do 15 edges. The next day you roll a 3, so now you must do 18 edges in one day. This is gonna be your first rule for the contract. Which means unless instructed otherwise you are gonna do this till the 31th.

For tomorrow (25th) you'll have to do your edges while watching some porn. But once you've done the edges you must instantly put your cock back in your pants. No further teasing.

26th:
Spoiler: show
You'll roll two dice. You have to reroll any dice until it's number is greater than 3. So only 4, 5 and 6 count. Multiply these two numbers. This is the amount of minutes you'll additionaly watch porn for. During that I want you to continiously edge. Your breaks between each edge may not be longer than 30 seconds. Remember: You still have to do the regular daily edges (and roll the dice).
27th:
I want you to tie up your balls. For today any time you edge you must slap your balls till you are away from the edge again. Be careful and don't you dare cum!
Additionally here is what I want you to do: You will pick yourself a number of edges and do those as you please (don't forget the slapping though).

Once you've done these edges here's read this spoiler:
So you picked a number of edges to do.
If you've chosen to do less than 10 I want you to do the same amount again. So if you did 8, you are gonna do another 8.
If you've chosen more than 10 here's what I want you to do (given your number is "x"):
Is your number divisible by 9? -> Well then you are gonna do them again. So if you did x, you are gonna do another x.
Is your number divisible by 2? -> No more edges for today. But you are gonna slap your balls once for each edge you did so far (today and the past days added)
Is your number divisible by 5? -> Multiply your number by 5. This is how long (in seconds) you'll have to hold one final edge for.
None of these apply? -> You are gonna go to bed with blue balls. So before going to bed you are gonna edge x times again, but you are gonna hold each edge for x seconds. Don't forget the slapping after holding each edge.
After this I wanna know how horny you are and if you can take another day for me :yes:

I generally want you to report on each day. What you rolled, if it was hard or too easy for you and so on and forth.
shima
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by shima »

GodDragon wrote: Tue Aug 24, 2021 7:58 pm For tomorrow (25th) you'll have to do your edges while watching some porn. But once you've done the edges you must instantly put your cock back in your pants. No further teasing.
This was easy, 10 edges on day 1 no problem, I guess you plan to make things harder every day considering the dice thing
The real problem was starting, my mind was saying "don't start because you can't cum"
The worst torture for now are the spoilers I can't read yet, I'm like Brad Pitt in Seven, WHAT'S INSIDE THE SPOILER?!
Mistypanda22
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Mistypanda22 »

GodDragon wrote: Tue Aug 24, 2021 10:50 am Hey there, thanks for applying. I would like to know how many edges you usually do/what's been your limit? What's been the longest you have been teased and denied an orgasm for?
Let's ease you into the chastity thing. For now the rule is gonna be: You have to stay in chastity for two hours after any edging. If you want to go to bed directly afterwards you may take it off but you might also want to try to keep it on :-D
I don't know what you current state of denial is, so if you haven't cum but edged in the last past 3 days you may ruin your orgasm one last time right now but you have to edge 10 times beforehand and you must slap (medium/normal) your balls while ruining :whistle:
What's your take on CEI?
What porn do you like?
in terms of edging, I can go for a long time, and I don't usually count them, but I recently did for another forum, and I got 344 edges over a little under 4 hours with no release at the end, if that puts it into perspective. the longest I've played before i accidentally spilled was 8 hours I think. in terms of denial over a longer period of time, my record so far was 28 days with some form of teasing at least every other day. I can do very long edging sessions and quite long edge holds too with little break in-between as well
I tried sleeping while in chastity and the one I have right now seems to work fairly well, so I think I will be ok for multi day chastity if that's on the menu, I do still prefer TEASE and denial though, so chastity after edging is likely the way to go.
my last cum was on July 19th and my last ruin was august 17th, and my current personal goal is to get past 30 days with not even a ruin, so I will respectfully decline the "may ruin" for now if that's alright.
CEI is an interesting thought, but I have no strong taste for my own precum or cum, so the most ill likely do is rub it around my body or use it as lube I think.
my preference of porn varies over time, sometimes i love BDSM, sometimes I love compilations, sometimes I love goon videos, sometimes I love JOI's (and cock/fap heros). its simpler to say that I don't like furry, pee, scat, and intense BDSM. most of anything else i am ok with and would enjoy

[/quote]
please help me cum v2
woooooooo! birthday on 2/18!
bkrop
Explorer
Explorer

Post by bkrop »

Hello i've used tease ai before it is great and if i remember correctly i have couple of you faproulettes on my favorites and planning to attempt them.

I am kinda new and always open to new things so i'm not exactly sure if i can write everything down but

for me my kinks would prob be anything involving
Impact play,cbt,pet play,bondage,degradation,exhibitionism,sadomasochism,shibari,predicament bondage/play,human furniture, objectification,watersports,collar,domestic service,slave traning,submission,spit/saliva,tnd,chastity,voyeruism,CFNM,worship

and my limits:
crossdressing,scat,blood,anything permanent and illegal,most public

IN general i love the idea of submission.

My 2 biggest problems is that i don't have any toys yet, but feel free to ask for anything as i can find a crafty way around it
and that i am not well trained in orgasm denial

I will be free from 27th of this month and on for the first try can we say 3-4 days?
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by GodDragon »

shima wrote: Wed Aug 25, 2021 4:25 am
GodDragon wrote: Tue Aug 24, 2021 7:58 pm For tomorrow (25th) you'll have to do your edges while watching some porn. But once you've done the edges you must instantly put your cock back in your pants. No further teasing.
This was easy, 10 edges on day 1 no problem, I guess you plan to make things harder every day considering the dice thing
The real problem was starting, my mind was saying "don't start because you can't cum"
The worst torture for now are the spoilers I can't read yet, I'm like Brad Pitt in Seven, WHAT'S INSIDE THE SPOILER?!
Of course it's gonna get harder for you. Don't worry. I am just trying to see how far I can push you :whistle:
Mistypanda22 wrote: Wed Aug 25, 2021 6:33 am
GodDragon wrote: Tue Aug 24, 2021 10:50 am Hey there, thanks for applying. I would like to know how many edges you usually do/what's been your limit? What's been the longest you have been teased and denied an orgasm for?
What's your take on CEI?
What porn do you like?
in terms of edging, I can go for a long time, and I don't usually count them, but I recently did for another forum, and I got 344 edges over a little under 4 hours with no release at the end, if that puts it into perspective. the longest I've played before i accidentally spilled was 8 hours I think. in terms of denial over a longer period of time, my record so far was 28 days with some form of teasing at least every other day. I can do very long edging sessions and quite long edge holds too with little break in-between as well
I tried sleeping while in chastity and the one I have right now seems to work fairly well, so I think I will be ok for multi day chastity if that's on the menu, I do still prefer TEASE and denial though, so chastity after edging is likely the way to go.
my last cum was on July 19th and my last ruin was august 17th, and my current personal goal is to get past 30 days with not even a ruin, so I will respectfully decline the "may ruin" for now if that's alright.
CEI is an interesting thought, but I have no strong taste for my own precum or cum, so the most ill likely do is rub it around my body or use it as lube I think.
my preference of porn varies over time, sometimes i love BDSM, sometimes I love compilations, sometimes I love goon videos, sometimes I love JOI's (and cock/fap heros). its simpler to say that I don't like furry, pee, scat, and intense BDSM. most of anything else i am ok with and would enjoy
Seems like someone wants to stay denied. No problem, I can make that happen :yes:
Well for now let's make you edge, A LOT :whistle:

I want you to start off with this video and following along:
https://www.xvideos.com/video56304933/u ... eilassung_

Of course there isn't going to be any cumming at the end.

Then pick one spoiler (don't you dare look at the others):

1:
Lucky you, you found yourself another video to follow along with: https://www.xvideos.com/video57288125/u ... elttournee
2:
Go on https://www.reddit.com/r/nsfw/ and look at the first 50 pictures.

If it's a blonde female: Edge once
If it's a brunette female: Edge twice
If it's a redhead: Edge and hold for 60 seconds
If it's any other colour: Slap your balls 20 times.
If it's two or more females: Edge once for each female in the picture
If it's none of the aboth: You may rest for 30 secodns.
3:
Play this tease:
https://milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=43207
No cumming at the end obviously.
After this I want you to lock yourself into chastity and rest for today :-D If you can't make it through the night you may unlock for the night.

Tomorrow:
Pick another spoiler from day one that you haven't picked before and follow along.

Then:
Pick a number of edges yourself and do them. You may watch any porn you please. You should use your fleshlight for this.

After you've done the edges open this spoiler:
Given the number of edges you did was x here is what I want you to do:

x < 100: Do another 2*x edges.
x < 150: Do another x edges.
x < 200: Do another 30 edges but you must hold each for 30 seconds.
x < 250: I think that's enough. Do one last edge and hold it for 100 seconds.
Now lock yourself in chastity again and rest for the rest of the day.