Pseudonym's VR Experiments Collection (last release 11.9.2022)

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

FinaglesLaw
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Pseudonym's VR Experiments Collection (last release 11.9.2022)

Post by FinaglesLaw »

This is a bit of a dumb question, but I am going to ask it anyway.

I was excited when I saw this thread, because I must have missed these when they were first released. I am currently without my VR headset, but I figured I could watch the videos on my PC. I used to have video players that would play VR files, and it allowed you to click/drag the screen to look around the scene. I have been unable to get that to work with any of these files, and the videos just play in an unwatchable split screen fisheye view. Am I missing something with my standard video players, or are they not able to render this type of file? If anyone here does watch VR videos on a PC, what software do you use?
markus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: Pseudonym's VR Experiments Collection (last release 11.9.2022)

Post by markus »

Alright, ... I definitely visit the 'on video' section much too rarely.

I stumbled about this thread, un-dusted my ol' smartphone-VR-glasses, watched the 'Disco Strip' and was wondering why those VR-glasses got dusted.
I've moved on to the 'Delicious Lesson', ... not sure about the post above mine (rider's, not the player question), if that's for the lesson clip as well, so we are at least at the count of 4, that video is just f****** amazing!

In general I prefer videos of the not so mainstream type, (except maybe those with my favorite models but that's a different story), ... I think that's why I like those first 2 videos (Disco,Lesson) much more than the other 2.
While the Disco Strip is just brilliant presented, the Delicious Lesson has it's special topic which I never saw as VR, ... most of what I saw as VR are the usual POV blow/fuck in position A, fuck in position B scenes.

Basically, what I wanna say:
1) Thanks!
2) Hoping for more! (Even if I don't like the second two that much, they were still really good)

Best greetings,
Markus