Weeklong Denial

A corner for forum games, chat games, discussion about games and even tournaments. Come in and play ... if you dare!
cofffam7
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: Weeklong Denial

Post by cofffam7 »

UPDATE #6:
Augustulus wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 8:56 am
Spoiler: show
Thanks for what might be the final challenge task, it was definitely one of my favorites. I loved all the videos and the punishments. The Riley R. video was an amazing start. The edging in 5 minutes wasn’t that difficult because of all of this time but was still fun. So. Much. Edging. Especially after taking it easy challenge-wise for a few days. Kimmy’s video was spectacular as well and that was a cool challenge too with the ball slaps and the time stroking between edges was a welcome edition. The Riley Star video was one of my favorites I’ve ever seen. It was very tough to hold on with that but I couldn’t allow myself to break so easily on what hopefully is my last day. I didn’t have to open the spoiler for that one.

Well, it’s Monday. A full week after I have begun this challenge. You’ve obviously won the reward. Which will include me PM’ing you later as well as you choosing my actual release date and whether or not I have to ruin it. If you like to finish me off via a task with steps like before that would be an awesome thing. But, the ending is yours to write from here on out. Thanks! I await your next, and hopefully final, task.

Edit: I’m finally gonna have a couple days off from both of my jobs, so time is really not too big a factor for the next two days.
Augustulus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Switch

Post by Augustulus »

cofffam7 wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 11:59 am Thanks for what might be the final challenge task, it was definitely one of my favorites. I loved all the videos and the punishments. The Riley R. video was an amazing start. The edging in 5 minutes wasn’t that difficult because of all of this time but was still fun. So. Much. Edging. Especially after taking it easy challenge-wise for a few days. Kimmy’s video was spectacular as well and that was a cool challenge too with the ball slaps and the time stroking between edges was a welcome edition. The Riley Star video was one of my favorites I’ve ever seen. It was very tough to hold on with that but I couldn’t allow myself to break so easily on what hopefully is my last day. I didn’t have to open the spoiler for that one.

Well, it’s Monday. A full week after I have begun this challenge. You’ve obviously won the reward. Which will include me PM’ing you later as well as you choosing my actual release date and whether or not I have to ruin it. If you like to finish me off via a task with steps like before that would be an awesome thing. But, the ending is yours to write from here on out. Thanks! I await your next, and hopefully final, task.

Edit: I’m finally gonna have a couple days off from both of my jobs, so time is really not too big a factor for the next two days.
Great. I'm curious about that pm :-P. Uh, I feel sad for you to have 2 jobs. Hope you're not overworking yourself too much!
I will of course create a task for your final. I'm unsure if you want it here or via pm, so I will split the task in two parts and post here the first part and once I know how you want it, I will either send the second part to you via pm or post it here also.

So, ready for the last task?
I hope you don't think that I will go easy on you, because I will not :-P.
I want you warmed up with some Cock heros. Just plain edging:
https://spankbang.com/4zqz3/video/cock+ ... lon+desade and afterwards https://spankbang.com/5ko72/video/ch+fantasy+3
Of course you will not cum to them. We're only at the start of this task.
While doing these cock heros I have an extra rule for you: You will switch between a normal grip and a tight grip. You will start with the normal grip. Every time there is a big break (like resting time or end of round) you will switch to the other grip-style!
Of course you should ride the edge until the video lets you rest. If you can't take it any more and have to use a break then you will also switch the grip-style!
Already exhausted? I hope not because I'm not done with you!
Go on with this video: https://spankbang.com/5hda0/video/vixen ... een+cheats
Use your non-dominant hand to stroke to this video. I want really slow strokes throughout the video, so set up a metronome at 40 bpm. You have to edge at least 3 times before the video ends. After each edge you will rest at least a full minute!
If you don't edge enough, you will restart the video and speed up by 5 bpm. Repeat this until you manage to edge 3 times!
So, that's the end of the first part! Now you can rest as much as you like before you attend the second part.
(and I'm pretty sure that you should rest a decent amount to make it to the end!)

Have fun,
Augustulus
cofffam7
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by cofffam7 »

FINAL UPDATE?
Augustulus wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 7:40 pm
Wow. Definitely not kidding around with this last task either :lol: I guess I’ll take the final part of the task via PM, and maybe you or I can post it here later or something. It feels more like a more private event at that point. I’m certainly looking forward to the end and an orgasm I hope. Thanks again for the great tasks.