Teasing & Torturing Software AI

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

Devguy12
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Teasing & Torturing Software AI

Post by Devguy12 »

Hi all,

I am searching for an AI-femdom software that learns and enables me to serve the software for a long time. So basically a virtual mistresss connected to an AI network :)

I want the best available software, price doesnt matter :)

Can you name me some software that fit my requirements?

Thanks a lot :)
Last edited by Devguy12 on Wed Jun 30, 2021 10:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
fean
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Teasing Software AI

Post by fean »

trying to find something same, but only found 1 abandoned project that looks like scam, some try to make something similar with AI-dungeon and i try to teach Replice before devs blocked theas
i have some ideas about poreset scenarios but without programmers skilkl it's imposible to do it myself
Billerboob
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by Billerboob »

Not sure if it's exactly what you're looking for, but maybe you'll like virtual succubus.
It learns your preferences over time, and is definitely something you could serve forever.
Devguy12
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Devguy12 »

Thanks but it is a lil bit artificial and there is not much variety :(
aldorax
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by aldorax »

Billerboob wrote: Wed Jun 30, 2021 8:32 am Not sure if it's exactly what you're looking for, but maybe you'll like virtual succubus.
It learns your preferences over time, and is definitely something you could serve forever.
That looks pretty interesting - though sadly it's impossible to read on a computer b/c you can't resize the window. Clearly this is intended to be a mobile app even though there's a PC version. :(
lor205y
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Teasing & Torturing Software AI

Post by lor205y »

If you become a Virtual Succubus Patreon for $5 a month, you get access to monthly builds which are downloadable for PC (or Mac users can run the Android version via BlueStacks emulator which works perfectly).

Those can absolutely be full screen, and the AI learns and adapts with your endurance, patterns, etc. I've been playing it for months now, and it's still very high interest level for me. I highly recommend it.

There's an active Discord you can check out.
phelony
Explorer
Explorer

Post by phelony »

Gave it a little try and it's an absolute resource hog, runs at 3 FPS with all graphics settings off. Shows some promise but that FPS on the demo isn't going to get many backers

Would be pleased to hear of other people are getting better FPS
lor205y
Explorer
Explorer

Post by lor205y »

Oh yeah, something sounds wrong there. It runs quite smooth for me (prob 30-50fps) on an old mac laptop in bluestacks emulator. People occasionally show up in the discord with tech problems but it's rare. I bet something is wrong for you that is fixable. The dev and other members are very responsive on discord, so if you post with your system specs and issues they will probably be able to help!
Bhurk
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Bhurk »

phelony wrote: Wed Jun 30, 2021 10:22 pm Gave it a little try and it's an absolute resource hog, runs at 3 FPS with all graphics settings off. Shows some promise but that FPS on the demo isn't going to get many backers

Would be pleased to hear of other people are getting better FPS
Thats probably because you are running it in the browser, this game was made to run well on even shitty android phones...
So yeah you should download the desktop version.
itami
Explorer
Explorer

Post by itami »

I've been searching for such software for some time and can advise some programms:

1) https://play-link.com/jennifer.html - Jennifer in control is a web based system that makes you perform some tasks under the threat of being exposed. If you like blackmail and chastity you can try it. The tasks require a webcam and are reviewed by moderators so cheating is not recommended.

2) http://ss.deviatenow.com/ - Sexscripts is a programm that allows to run various scripts and there are some that simulate a full time control by the Mistress. I recommend you to try Domme3 script - it is quite balanced and fun.

3) https://virmst.eu/wp/virtual-master-4-1 ... -released/ - Virtual Master is the most complex and thorough software for daily control, but it does not contain any images and scripts are quite hard to find. Some scripts can be found in this forum thread
https://virmst.eu/wp/community/scripts- ... oups-days/