[RELEASE][FEEDBACK]Hero Corruption v0.65e

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
diogaoo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

[RELEASE][FEEDBACK]Hero Corruption v0.65e

Post by diogaoo »

Hello everyone, the next update for my on-going tease is out:

Hero Corruption v0.65e

Changes from 0.50c:
Spoiler: show
  • Loot System
Enemies now drop recipes and materials that can be used to craft new equipment, each item has their own rarity: Common, Rare, Epic and Legendary

Currently in this patch there are:
2 equips

An Eyepatch
Decrease Blowjob Lust Damage by 25%
A Dagger
Increase user's Attack Damage by +5
  • Two new Locations:
City
  • Blacksmith: Craft weapons and acessories, buy materials
  • Church: Spend Gold to decrease Corruption and Addictions
  • Shop: Buy miscellaneous things (maps, photos, backpack)
Deep Forest
  • 4 New Enemies
  • 4 Random Mini-events
  • Others
  • Adjusted the chances of the alchemy lab appearing while exploring (should be less annoying now)
  • Decreased the amount of Addiction increased by purple and red potions from 5 to 3, corruption stays at 3
  • Added a few more Status Effects, a Bad End (Game over), an event inside the City, and more
The Version 0.7 is already out on my Patreon, here's a sneak-peek:
2 New Locations, 4 New Equipments, 5 New enemies, 1 new Bad Ending, option to store potions and sell materials, and more
As always, if you find any bug or have any suggestion, don't hesitate to send me a message or reply to this topic, I hope you all like it :-D
Support my work on Patreon
Download Hero Corruption 2 on the Website
Check out the new HC2 thread
Play Hero Corruption 1
Kurdt57
Explorer
Explorer

Re: [RELEASE][FEEDBACK]Hero Corruption v0.65e

Post by Kurdt57 »

Perfect work. :)

I might have found one issue. In codex under "battle", the tease feezes at after text "In this case, if The Hero has 10 Blowjob Addiction, the chance of success is 100%; 20 Blowjob Addiction will decrease the chance of success to 50%; 40 BJ equals to 25% and so on ...".

Thank you. :)
diogaoo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by diogaoo »

Kurdt57 wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 3:01 pm I might have found one issue. In codex under "battle", the tease feezes at after text "In this case, if The Hero has 10 Blowjob Addiction, the chance of success is 100%; 20 Blowjob Addiction will decrease the chance of success to 50%; 40 BJ equals to 25% and so on ...".
Fixed it! Thank you for your feedback :smile:
Play Hero Corruption 1
indyc
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by indyc »

This is my most anticipated webtease and I love how fast you are working on it. My feedback is the following that would help me enjoy it far more:

-The codex does not seem to correctly count the number of times something has been defeated.
-I really do not like the fact that after every event and fight it puts you back to camp. This makes clicking back and forth really tedious.
-Your damage randomly seems to double, not sure if this is a bug.
-Though I LOVE the addictions, they snowball really hard and quickly. The more you have the more likely it is to have more of it. It almost feels like having a high addiction to something should also increase your lust meter. Patch .65 was still a big step in the right direction.
-There are several instances of picking up loot that has a holding error even with the backpack.
-I would love more opportunities to be "tempted" like the rare skill checks you have. This would allow you to see more pictures but to take on additional status effects.
-Not a fan of shemales but at least you gave us a chance to disable.
-With the fantasy theme I would like to see a bit more creative enemy encounters that use magic etc.

Thanks for your hard work!
adictoris
Explorer
Explorer

Post by adictoris »

Big fan :). Agree with most of my predecessors feedback :)
diogaoo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by diogaoo »

Hi indyc, it feels great to know that you're anticipating the next releases, this really motivates me to keep developing, I'll try my best to attend your next expectations, that being said, here's my reply:
indyc wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 6:13 pm -The codex does not seem to correctly count the number of times something has been defeated.
Some enemies are considered major enemies (aka bosses), that would be case for "Helen" and "Sandy & Wendy", these enemies do not have a defeated count, as you can only find them once per game, after being defeated all their pages are unlocked. Did you encounter this bug with "normal" enemies?
indyc wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 6:13 pm -Your damage randomly seems to double, not sure if this is a bug.
-There are several instances of picking up loot that has a holding error even with the backpack.
I wasn't able to reproduce these bugs either :-( Could you please send me a screenshot so I could identify exactly when this is happening?
indyc wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 6:13 pm -I really do not like the fact that after every event and fight it puts you back to camp. This makes clicking back and forth really tedious.
I understand what you are saying and I share the same feeling, the time spent between events and battles can be quite tedious, right of the bat I can reduce the obligatory timers, but I'll think on a better alternative for the long run.
indyc wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 6:13 pm -Though I LOVE the addictions, they snowball really hard and quickly. The more you have the more likely it is to have more of it. It almost feels like having a high addiction to something should also increase your lust meter. Patch .65 was still a big step in the right direction.
Yup, right now addictions hit really hard, I have plans to increase the total number of addictions and make it easier to find items that increase maximum lust, this should help a bit.
indyc wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 6:13 pm -I would love more opportunities to be "tempted" like the rare skill checks you have. This would allow you to see more pictures but to take on additional status effects.
I've been exploring new uses for this feature and my guess is that you'll really like version 0.7 :-D
indyc wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 6:13 pm -With the fantasy theme I would like to see a bit more creative enemy encounters that use magic etc.
Magic and skills, both for enemies and the player are already in the plans too, however, this is addition will heavily impact in the way battles are held, right now I have the I feeling that there's a lot to improve from mechanics that were already added. Battles for example, have a lot of unnecessary information an this contributes to the tedious feeling that we were talking about, so before adding this new mechanic I need to make sure things are running smoothly, I hope you understand.
Play Hero Corruption 1
diogaoo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by diogaoo »

adictoris wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 7:45 am Big fan :). Agree with most of my predecessors feedback :)
Thanks, I have answered each topic individually, if there is anything you would like to ask or add, feel free to reply to it :love:
Play Hero Corruption 1
robobees
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by robobees »

the two times i've seen the damage double has been after getting naked from forge, and then crafting new clothes. At that point I did 20 instead of 10 damage
diogaoo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by diogaoo »

robobees wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 2:14 pm the two times i've seen the damage double has been after getting naked from forge, and then crafting new clothes. At that point I did 20 instead of 10 damage
indyc wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 6:13 pm -Your damage randomly seems to double, not sure if this is a bug.
Did you happen to notice if this happened in just one hit, in one fight or until the end of the game?
Play Hero Corruption 1
robobees
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by robobees »

diogaoo wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 3:05 pm Did you happen to notice if this happened in just one hit, in one fight or until the end of the game?
just happened again, in a different spot, so seems random. lasts forever seemingly
Luigiman1995
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): No
Sub/Slave(s): No

Post by Luigiman1995 »

Has anyone been able to craft a weapon yet? I have done a few runs and the recipe seems incredibly rare. I would suggest adding the option to buy the recipe, or increasing the chances of finding it.

Really amazing game though, thank you for continuing to work on improving it!
Thamrill
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by Thamrill »

Hi,I found a bug that was also in previous version: when interacting with sandy and wendy there is a "shemale" near their lust, which I guess is bug

pepez
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by pepez »

I love this tease, of course its not complete yet. But i love idea!!
But balance is little bit off right now.. If you lose one time, its almost impossible get back and win again.. specially corruption rise too fast
diogaoo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by diogaoo »

robobees wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 3:32 pm just happened again, in a different spot, so seems random. lasts forever seemingly
That's really weird, I'll look into it asap.
Luigiman1995 wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 5:19 pm Has anyone been able to craft a weapon yet? I have done a few runs and the recipe seems incredibly rare. I would suggest adding the option to buy the recipe, or increasing the chances of finding it.

Really amazing game though, thank you for continuing to work on improving it!
Glad you liked it Luigi, as this is the first version with equipment, there are
only two: An acessory and a weapon, their drop rate is
20%, the enemies holding their recipes are
Laura and Lisa, respectively
as the development advances and more recipes are added, should be easier to find new equipments, while still maintaining their individual rarity
although I agree that a common / uncommon recipe addition wouldn't hurt
;-)
Thamrill wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 6:15 pm Hi,I found a bug that was also in previous version: when interacting with sandy and wendy there is a "shemale" near their lust, which I guess is bug
Sorry about that, I keep 3 backups stored and must have forgotten to edit the one from this version, it is fixed now.
pepez wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 9:07 pm I love this tease, of course its not complete yet. But i love idea!!
But balance is little bit off right now.. If you lose one time, its almost impossible get back and win again.. specially corruption rise too fast
Happy to read that pepez.
Yeah, balance is a WiP, v0.7 still is a bit on the harder side, but readjust the difficulty is one of my top priorities right now.

Thanks everyone for your feedback, these words of encouragement and the time you all take to type them means a lot to me. if anyone have more info on this known bug or any other, feel free to PM me or reply to this thread :smile:
Play Hero Corruption 1
heinochen
Explorer
Explorer

Post by heinochen »

This update is quite nice! :yes:
The new areas add some decision-making which i have been hoping for (e.g. dodging the boss). Also cool to have some more days to work with.
The design of the Hannah encounter is unique and nicely done. Love when the fight have some ideas to them.
Other than that I agree with the other guys, happy it turned out nice.
It just has that nice replay value and it feels like the game kind of doubled with this update :-D I have and will certainly replay it frequently

Some criticism and other thoughts:
potions seem to increase corruption, it doesn't say so after drinking them though. At other points the info of gaining corruption is given, so it should be adjusted?
when fainting, +10 corruption is alot and probably means you are already corrupted or addicted. I often end up restarting :-D
When naked, maybe it is better to get lust instead of corruption (in the city) or maybe its not, just an idea.
The forge buy option seems expensive.
I probably forgot something but w/e :-D

Anyway, you're forming this well and i really like hearing what you said in this thread. Keep up the great work :wave: