EOS Editor Script Error

Post all technical issues and questions here. We'll gladly help you wherever we can.
amauy
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: None of the above

EOS Editor Script Error

Post by amauy »

Hi,

I have created a tease. Now I try to upload it, but I keep getting this here:

Does not match the regex pattern
Failed to match at least one schema
NULL value found, but a string is required
Does not have a value in the enumeration

These are different errors reffering to different pages in the script. It really sucks for me that I didn't try it out, before I put in 20 working hours to create a tease..

Is there a solution? I have backuped the tease's file, but I can't even load it on the EOS-Editor.

What am I doing wrong?
kerkersklave
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Slave

Re: EOS Editor Script Error

Post by kerkersklave »

Uhm, did you write the JSON by hand without using the editor?
Doesn't the error message give you any position information where the error in the json file is?
Epton
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Epton »

When you try to share it, it will give you the errors and when you will press on one said error it will open it... it will not jump on screen to the error line(left screen) but on the right side you should notice that it stands on said error line and you should be able to figure it out if its an null,mismatch,wrong syntax, image,say,eval,init script etc...
a screenshot of the errors would be much better btw c:
amauy
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: None of the above

Post by amauy »

Thank you for your answers so far.

@Epton: Yes, exactly, I can do that. But I don't know how to fix these errors, since I don't know what a regex pattern or a null value is :D

I think, I will remake the tease by creating a new one and by reverse-engineering the material from the first try. I will try to regularly watch out for errors, so I can get a feeling when which error appears.
fapnip
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by fapnip »

These kind of errors usually happen when you put invalid data or an empty value in an Image or Audio action's "locator" field, or if you manually edit a JSON backup and put in invalid values elsewhere.

When you say "Upload" it, do you mean publish, or do you mean restore from a backup?

If you can post your tease JSON here, or a link to the tease (Share via link), then we could look it over and figure out what's messed up.