[GuideMe] Tease Downloader with EOS Support

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

holy_magnas
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive
Dom/me(s): Goddess Tantra

Re: [GuideMe] Tease Downloader with EOS Support

Post by holy_magnas »

Thanks for the downloader PlayfulGuy! this is my first time using it.
just quick question, i have to use vpn to acces milovana, if the sites itself is banned in your country, is that affecting the downloader?
Each time i put the ID (52540 in my case) it always show this
Spoiler: show
Failed to establish a new connection: [Errno 10060] A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after period of time,
PlayfulGuy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): No domme
Sub/Slave(s): No sub

Post by PlayfulGuy »

holy_magnas wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 5:49 pm Thanks for the downloader PlayfulGuy! this is my first time using it.
just quick question, i have to use vpn to acces milovana, if the sites itself is banned in your country, is that affecting the downloader?
Failed to establish a new connection: [Errno 10060] A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after period of time,
I've not seen this error personally, but I seem to recall someone posting earlier in the thread that VPN caused issues for them. Perhaps using VPN makes it slower and the downloader is timing out? I have noticed Milovana seems slower lately. I just tried that tease using downloader version 0.96f and it worked for me (I don't use VPN). Perhaps try a different VPN if you can, and failing that I'm happy to zip that up and send it to you, or put it on Mega or something.

I'll make a note to look into the code that does the actual download and see what the timeout is, and if that might be part of the issue.

PG
holy_magnas
Explorer
Explorer

Post by holy_magnas »

PlayfulGuy wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 10:09 pm
holy_magnas wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 5:49 pm Thanks for the downloader PlayfulGuy! this is my first time using it.
I've not seen this error personally, but I seem to recall someone posting earlier in the thread that VPN caused issues for them. Perhaps using VPN makes it slower and the downloader is timing out? I have noticed Milovana seems slower lately. I just tried that tease using downloader version 0.96f and it worked for me (I don't use VPN). Perhaps try a different VPN if you can, and failing that I'm happy to zip that up and send it to you, or put it on Mega or something.

I'll make a note to look into the code that does the actual download and see what the timeout is, and if that might be part of the issue.

PG
I've tried different VPN and it still didn't work, my vpn is simply an extension from my browser and im not manually made a vpn port directly form my OS (bcs idk how to do it). it's too bad that i can't use your software to download many lovely teases here, at least for now, regardless thank you for your contribution to the community, really appreciate it!

If it's not to much i want to try all the series form this author : https://milovana.com/webteases/?author=108375
if it is you can just download few of them ,i can send you my email through message, if thats okay 6^^

if anyone have the same issue, feel free to share and i would love to hear
PlayfulGuy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by PlayfulGuy »

holy_magnas wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 6:02 pm

PG
I've tried different VPN and it still didn't work, my vpn is simply an extension from my browser and im not manually made a vpn port directly form my OS (bcs idk how to do it). it's too bad that i can't use your software to download many lovely teases here, at least for now, regardless thank you for your contribution to the community, really appreciate it!

If it's not to much i want to try all the series form this author : https://milovana.com/webteases/?author=108375
if it is you can just download few of them ,i can send you my email through message, if thats okay 6^^

I have downloaded the entire series, zipped it and uploaded it to mega. The Dark Tantra Series
Enjoy! It's an experience! Please share your experiences in the official Dark Tantra Series thread.

PG
holy_magnas
Explorer
Explorer

Post by holy_magnas »

PlayfulGuy wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 10:14 pm
holy_magnas wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 6:02 pm

PG

I have downloaded the entire series, zipped it and uploaded it to mega. The Dark Tantra Series
Enjoy! It's an experience! Please share your experiences in the official Dark Tantra Series thread.

PG
Thank you so much PlayfulGuy! i will try it right away!
surely will share my experience there ^^
lr_x3
Explorer
Explorer

Post by lr_x3 »

Hi,

I was trying to download my favorite estim teases (to be on the safe side with the ongoing technical issues with this site)
and ran into a problem with the latest version (0.96f) downloading Estim Bondage (43957) :

Exception in thread Thread-1:
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "threading.py", line 954, in _bootstrap_inner
File "threading.py", line 892, in run
File "DownloadLib.py", line 709, in downloadMedia_thread
File "DownloadLib.py", line 817, in fetchImage_thread
OSError: [Errno 22] Invalid argument: '?.mp3'

That happened after 670 files have been already downloaded and it happens now immediately when retrying.
PlayfulGuy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by PlayfulGuy »

lr_x3 wrote: Wed Dec 28, 2022 1:35 pm Hi,

I was trying to download my favorite estim teases (to be on the safe side with the ongoing technical issues with this site)
and ran into a problem with the latest version (0.96f) downloading Estim Bondage (43957) :

File "DownloadLib.py", line 709, in downloadMedia_thread
File "DownloadLib.py", line 817, in fetchImage_thread
OSError: [Errno 22] Invalid argument: '?.mp3'

That happened after 670 files have been already downloaded and it happens now immediately when retrying.
The filename on the last line shows "?.mp3" which is not valid on Windows so that's probably the issue.
If you open the downloaded json file (in the Cache subfolder) and search for ?.mp3 you'll find

Code: Select all

"2bpainl-04.mp3": {
      "id": 873594,
      "hash": "7dc707827f9167a4cc35ffb5b3d1858b561f5148",
      "size": 1691443,
      "type": "audio/mpeg"
    },
    "?.mp3": {
      "id": 873595,
      "hash": "4209797462a711f46f3f9072c1cb39de14f9e455",
      "size": 1094155,
      "type": "audio/mpeg"
    },
Delete the section for that ?.mp3 file (the last 6 lines in that clip) and it should work after that, you'll just be missing that one file.

And for the record, downloaded estim teases do not work properly. It's one of the known issues with EOS to GuideMe conversions.
There are plans to make updates to GuideMe to address this but no idea on an ETA for that. And then once those updates are done there will need to be updates to the downloader, so be patient.

Good luck!

PG
Blackbeared
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Blackbeared »

Not sure if people are still reading this or helping etc, just found this out and decided since the website is running a bit slower, why not download a tease for when it all goes bad I guess.

But when it comes to downloading the tease: https://milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=56177 (Trials of the Succubi).

I get a whole log stuff with a lot of "Copied unhandled property color to choice option" which is alright, but it doesn't download stuff and in the end it shows this:

https://gyazo.com/e4704d00e1b78c3792e6a0d5c08f1cfb

For those not wanting to click on the link it says this:

Failed to execute script 'MiloDownloader' due to unhandled exception: invalid literal for int() with base 10: '$goc(1)'
Traceback (most recelt call last):
File "MiloDownloader.pyw", line 393, in <module>
File "Downloader.py, line 21, in download_tease
File "Downloader.py, line 76, in download
File "EOSTease.py", line 62, in download
File "EOSTease.py", line 173, in get_pages
File "EOSTease.py", line 265, in add_page
File "EOSTease.py", line 1659, in simplify_action_list
ValueError: invalid literal for int() with base 10: '$goc(1)'
And well I have no idea what it means or how to 'fix' it or what to do, so I thought why not try asking :)!
Trusfrated
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Trusfrated »

While this Downloader is awesome and very handy, it doesn't fully support EOS teases. I think that's partly because GuideMe cannot, either. This downloader can handle most EOS teases using some clever workarounds, but the complexity of Trials of the Succubi makes conversion highly unlikely. At this time there really isn't an offline option for TOTS.
ImageImage
indyc
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by indyc »

Blackbeared wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 2:51 pm Not sure if people are still reading this or helping etc, just found this out and decided since the website is running a bit slower, why not download a tease for when it all goes bad I guess.
Thanks for being enough of a fan to try to run it offline. AFAIK the online version is still working well enough despite the website issues. That being said, the closest offline player I've seen to succeed without failing miserably at TOTS size was TeaseHub. Give it a try and hope that the website issues don't prevent that.
https://discord.gg/e3728DmK
PlayfulGuy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by PlayfulGuy »

Blackbeared wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 2:51 pm Not sure if people are still reading this or helping etc, just found this out and decided since the website is running a bit slower, why not download a tease for when it all goes bad I guess.

But when it comes to downloading the tease: https://milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=56177 (Trials of the Succubi).

I get a whole log stuff with a lot of "Copied unhandled property color to choice option" which is alright, but it doesn't download stuff and in the end it shows this:

https://gyazo.com/e4704d00e1b78c3792e6a0d5c08f1cfb

For those not wanting to click on the link it says this:

Failed to execute script 'MiloDownloader' due to unhandled exception: invalid literal for int() with base 10: '$goc(1)'
Traceback (most recelt call last):
File "MiloDownloader.pyw", line 393, in <module>
File "Downloader.py, line 21, in download_tease
File "Downloader.py, line 76, in download
File "EOSTease.py", line 62, in download
File "EOSTease.py", line 173, in get_pages
File "EOSTease.py", line 265, in add_page
File "EOSTease.py", line 1659, in simplify_action_list
ValueError: invalid literal for int() with base 10: '$goc(1)'
And well I have no idea what it means or how to 'fix' it or what to do, so I thought why not try asking :)!

I'll make a note of this and if the Milovana ever gets fixed, I'll fix this in the downloader, but like Trusfrated said, Trials of The Succubi is a very complex tease and doesn't convert cleanly. I have a number of updates to the downloader planned to address some of the issues, and the guys handling GuideMe development are planning other changes that will make conversion from EOS a lot easier and more complete.

Unfortunately given the state of Milovana at the moment it's difficult for me to get motivated to develop the downloader, because the slowness makes me crazy(er).

Thanks for reporting this bug though, and I will get to it eventually.

PG
AddExperience
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by AddExperience »

Hey,

First of all: Thank you so much PlayfulGuy for your work!
I've tried to download Sarah's Deepthroat Trainer https://milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=62510 but unfortunately I always get the same error:
124 of 124 (444 of 580 total): Retrieving 2233854.jpg: Done!
Downloading gallery (24 images)
File "DownloadLib.py", line 747, in downloadMedia_thread
FileNotFoundError: [WinError 3] The system cannot find the path specified: ''
Is there a fix for this error?
PlayfulGuy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by PlayfulGuy »

AddExperience wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 1:16 pm Hey,

First of all: Thank you so much PlayfulGuy for your work!
I've tried to download Sarah's Deepthroat Trainer https://milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=62510 but unfortunately I always get the same error:
124 of 124 (444 of 580 total): Retrieving 2233854.jpg: Done!
Downloading gallery (24 images)
File "DownloadLib.py", line 747, in downloadMedia_thread
FileNotFoundError: [WinError 3] The system cannot find the path specified: ''
Is there a fix for this error?
Well, as luck would have it, there is now! :-D

I signed on here to upload a new version fixing several bugs that had been reported and saw this post, so I went and sorted that out and added it to the new release, so see the next post for details, and download the new version at your leisure.

PG
PlayfulGuy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by PlayfulGuy »

New release - version 0.96g

I've uploaded a new release fixing several issues reported since the last update.
  • Fixed a bug causing the downloader to crash on tease 56218 (The Bisexual Experiment)
  • Fixed a bug causing the downloader to crash on tease 35396 (Chastity 5 by shattered)
  • Fixed a bug causing the downloader to crash on tease 56177 (Tease Trials Of The Succubi)
    Note that Trials of The Succubi (and others) will no longer crash the downloader, but it still won't work because the javascript gets trashed. But, you can download it and try to fix it manually if you are so inclined.
  • Fixed a bug where the page actions would not advance properly under some circumstances.
  • Fixed a bug where the download would fail if a gallery had no name assigned to it, like 62510 (Sarah's Deepthroat Trainer).
  • Added support for text alignments (left, right, center) on say actions.
  • Added support for a "dontShow" property on say, option and choice actions that prevents the response from appearing in the page text
Known issue:
  • If the tease name contains an ampersand (like in "Tease & Denial") the downloader downloads and
    converts it successfully, but GuideMe does not properly load images because of the ampersand in
    the media directory name. To fix this change the name of the directory (like to "Tease and Denial")
    and update the mediadirectory setting in the tease XML.
    I decided not to fix that in the downloader because it should actually work, so I'm (at least for now)
    treating this like it's a GuideMe issue.
Hopefully I haven't introduced any new issues.

As always the download links in the first post of this thread have been updated. Get yours today!

PG
2023-02-28 16_09_36-VirusTotal.jpg
2023-02-28 16_09_36-VirusTotal.jpg (120.34 KiB) Viewed 2264 times
MasterHastur
Explorer
Explorer

Post by MasterHastur »

First of all thanks a lot for this downloader !

I came upon error messages while downloading tease 39111 (Estim Distraction), the errors were "Info: Audio property audio.play is not yet supported". This resulted in no estim audio being played in GuideMe (no "id" values in the xml : <Audio id=""/>).

I checked the JSON for the tease, and the calls to audio.play were like this :

{
  "audio.play": {
    "locator": "file:calibrate.mp3"
  }
}
I then compared with the JSON from another estim tease that was downloaded with no errors and is working with sound in GuideMe : tease 33079 (Estim Clinic), and there were calls to audio.play too, albeit with a little difference :

"hidden": {
  "audio.play": {
    "locator": "file:minuspanites2.mp3"
  }
}
Could you be able to fix this ?