How to Script a Cock Hero in Under 10 Minutes

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

LondonGent
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

How to Script a Cock Hero in Under 10 Minutes

Post by LondonGent »

If you've got an automatic stroker (e.g. Handy or Fleshlight Launch) or an e-stim device, funscripts can take cock-hero to a new level. Load one that matches the video and the toy will do the stroking for you. You can ignore the beatmeter and just focus on the girls and the sensations!

But what do you do if your favourite Cock Hero doesn't have a funscript yet? Rather than waiting patiently, hoping that someone else makes one, I'll show you how to make your own funscripts for a minimum of effort.

Option 1: From Beats

If the author of the video has provided a beat-track (i.e. an mp3 containing just the click/beat sounds when you are meant to stroke), scripting is as quick and simple as can be. A user called t6g7aiegf on EroScripts has put together this funscript generator tool: http://www.mediafire.com/file/jvi87i8om ... 0.zip/file

Simply run the program, select the beat track and then wait while it processes it. This can take a while and the program will look like it has crashed while it's doing it:

After a few minutes, the program will un-freeze and the audio graph will appear:

Now you can adjust the peak scale, command delay and peak2beat threshold to suit the levels of the audio file. For a beat track, there is no other noise we want to ignore, so that normally means dialling the peak scale right up, the threshold right down and the min command delay to 100.

Once that's done, click Generate Beat and you'll be able to preview the funscript (the green line). Re-adjust the parameters if needed and then once you're happy, click Export Funscript to save it and you're done! (ish...)

Now this tool can in theory be used when you don't have a dedicated beat track. Careful adjustment of the equaliser and thresholds can drown out all the other noises and allow you to detect only the beats. In practice, it's more hassle doing this and then cleaning it up than it is creating the script a different way.

Funscript Generator is also slightly limited in terms of it's output. All strokes will be full length 0-100 and it only generates half-speed scripts (beat-down, beat-up, beat-down, beat-up) but that doesn't matter because we can easily adjust that later.

Option 2: From Video

If you don't have a beat track to work from, it's still possible to create scripts automatically. This requires an awesome tool created by @Liquid called ScriptPlayer Video Sync: https://github.com/FredTungsten/ScriptPlayer

This can do lots of cool things, but the key function we need is the ability to analyse the frames of a video and generate beats from them. To do this first click on the beat-bar in a location that will change colour whenever there is a beat. A small red square will appear showing you where is selected. Then click "Sampler > Run" and wait for it to finish processing.

Once it has finished processing, you need to tell it what colour it is looking for. Examine the Colour Sampler during a beat, then click "Beats > Set Condition" and adjust the sliders accordingly

It will quickly scan through the samples it created earlier, and generate a beat each time the conditions are met. Once you're happy the beats are accurate, you can convert them to a funscript by clicking "Beats > Convert All Beats to Positions".

Now all that's left to do is click "Beats > Save As > Funscript" and you're ready to play!

Option 3: Manually

If you've got on beat track to work with and there is no visible beat-meter, you're going to have to resort to recording the beats manually. My tool of choice for this is OpenFunScripter.

You can grab it for free from here: https://discuss.eroscripts.com/t/openfu ... ease/22561

There are also several good getting started guides linked from that thread, but for the purposes of creating a cock hero script, it essentially consists of setting the Mode to Dynamic Injection, then tapping the 0 button on your keypad every time there is a beat. Creating a script this way involves watching the video all the way through while you tap along, but it's no great hardship!

This is also my tool of choice for manually tweaking and adjusting funscripts, simply because of how quickly and smoothly it runs.

Improving Funscripts

Once you've got your initial funscript, whether by creating it yourself or by downloading one, it can still be modified to better suit your tastes. Remember how the audio funscript generator only generated half-speed files - this is the solution; a bit of software called Fun Expander: https://discuss.eroscripts.com/t/fun-ex ... 02-19/4230

This has a few functions, but the main ones I use are "Convert Cock Hero Easy to Hard Mode", which will make every beat into a full down-up stroke, and "Speed Limit".

Now why would we want a speed limit? Simple answer is variety. Apply a sensible speed limit and very fast strokes become shortened, which can feel particularly good in alternating slow-slow-fast-fast-fast types of patterns. I run a lot of my scripts through the speed limiter, then usually load both versions in OpenFunScripter and copy-paste parts from both to make the final script.

What About E-Stim?

I'll make a full post about converting funscripts to e-stim files soon, but in the meantime the tool you need is FunStim: https://cfs6t08p.github.io/funstim/funstim.html This webpage will convert any funscript into a triphase estim file that simulates the stroking. As a starting point, I recommend 1 second fade in/out, 22050 hz sample rate and ~800 frequency. Adjust and experiment from there!

Hopefully this is a useful introduction for a least a few of you. Any questions or anything you'd like me to explain a little more, please feel free to ask :-)
digitalparkinglot
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: How to Script a Cock Hero in Under 10 Minutes

Post by digitalparkinglot »

Fantastic. Thanks for putting this together. I know writing a tutorial like this takes quite a bit of time. We all thank you! Especially us e-stimmer and automatic strokers out here.

You Rock!!!

-dpl
Please enjoy my other creations:
Spoiler: show

CH-Blue Angel
CH-Little Caprice
CH-Dani Daniels
CH-Night & Day
CH-Breathe - Featuring Anjelica
CH-Breathe Harder - Featuring Anjelica
CH-Erotic Delirium
CH-Stacy Vs Sybil
CH-Jia Vs Michelle
CH-Mia Vs Dani
CH-Emily Vs Naomi
CH-Softcore Collaboration 3 (Produced & round #7)
Fapilicious-Blowjob Edition
Fapilicious-Featuring Aubrey Star
Fapilicious-Featuring Anjelica
Fapiliciuos-Featuring Tracy Lindsay
RLGL-Featuring Lily Ivy
RLGL-Featuring Clover
RLGL-Featuring Guerlain
RLGL-Featuring Sabrisse
RLGL-Featuring Kasey Chase
RLGL-Featuring Michaela Isizzu
RLGL-Featuring Lesbian Lovers
Ultimate Edging Challenge-Blowjob Edition
Ultimate Edging Challenge-Massage Edition
Wet Dream Induction-Featuring Tracy Lindsay
PMV Pussy Licking Good
E-Stim Fantasy
E-Stim with Michaela Isizzu
E-Stim with Guerlain
E-Stim with Kasey Chase
E-Stim with Lily Ivy
E-Stim with Liya Silver
thebears73
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by thebears73 »

Great stuff, but it seams that all these tools run on Windows only (other then estim funscript convertor which is use). Id love to be able to create my own scripts from the beats or even watching the files.
LondonGent
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by LondonGent »

thebears73 wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 10:25 pm Great stuff, but it seams that all these tools run on Windows only (other then estim funscript convertor which is use). Id love to be able to create my own scripts from the beats or even watching the files.
What are you hoping to run them on? OpenFunScripter apparently runs on Windows, Linux and (in theory) Mac - that might be your solution.
47dahc
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by 47dahc »

Awesome tutorial. I've used Beat generator before with mixed results and have been using JoyFunScripter for fine tuning the few I have been working on.

If you don't have a beat track to work from, it's still possible to create scripts automatically. This requires an awesome tool created by @Liquid called ScriptPlayer Video Sync: https://github.com/FredTungsten/ScriptPlayer
Would love to know how you run this. I'm not seeing an .exe. Guess it's a command prompt thing :unsure:
3xTripleXXX
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by 3xTripleXXX »

This makes me want to get a Handy just to try it out haha. Thanks for taking the time.
My latest Cock Hero is Sweet Mammaries, a Cock Hero Quickie.

I've also made 4-play, 4-play 2, Getting Down With The Thiccness, Fuck Hard Cum Harder, Filthy Cute and Kittens & Cream. You can stream them all on SpankBang or search up their announce threads here for other options. :)
thebears73
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by thebears73 »

LondonGent wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 10:32 pm
thebears73 wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 10:25 pm Great stuff, but it seams that all these tools run on Windows only (other then estim funscript convertor which is use). Id love to be able to create my own scripts from the beats or even watching the files.
What are you hoping to run them on? OpenFunScripter apparently runs on Windows, Linux and (in theory) Mac - that might be your solution.
Im on macbook and iMac so find it difficult. Only managed to get https://cfs6t08p.github.io/funstim/funstim.html to work on Mac.
mument
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: None of the above

Post by mument »

I might be being dim, but how do you download and run the Scriptplayer Video Sync?
LondonGent
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by LondonGent »

thebears73 wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 11:52 pm
LondonGent wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 10:32 pm
Im on macbook and iMac so find it difficult. Only managed to get https://cfs6t08p.github.io/funstim/funstim.html to work on Mac.
I know very little about macs, so I suggesting asking over on the Eroscript forums: https://discuss.eroscripts.com/t/openfu ... ease/22561 In theory it should be compatible, so hopefully someone there will be able to help.
LondonGent
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by LondonGent »

mument wrote: Sun May 09, 2021 2:07 pm I might be being dim, but how do you download and run the Scriptplayer Video Sync?
47dahc wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 3:57 am Awesome tutorial. I've used Beat generator before with mixed results and have been using JoyFunScripter for fine tuning the few I have been working on.

Would love to know how you run this. I'm not seeing an .exe. Guess it's a command prompt thing :unsure:
I don't think there is an official release available at the moment. I think you still have download the source code and compile it yourself, unless you can find a precompiled version somewhere.
hosenguy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: None of the above

Post by hosenguy »

Here is the latest Scriptplayer 1.1.1.
It is Windows release.
Scroll down to the bottom for the compiled download.
LondonGent
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by LondonGent »

hosenguy wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 12:50 am Here is the latest Scriptplayer 1.1.1.
It is Windows release.
I don't think the ScriptPlayer releases include the Video Sync tool, only the player itself. Please correct me if I'm wrong!
47dahc
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by 47dahc »

LondonGent wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 8:52 am
hosenguy wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 12:50 am Here is the latest Scriptplayer 1.1.1.
It is Windows release.
I don't think the ScriptPlayer releases include the Video Sync tool, only the player itself. Please correct me if I'm wrong!
I haven't been able to find any settings or references to it in ScriptPlayer.
janmb
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: Submissive

Post by janmb »

Brilliant tips, thanks!

On a related note, does anyone have a guide for dummies on what's needed to play funscripts on a Kiiroo Keon?
Yes, I most certainly CAN do it again!
smack
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by smack »

LondonGent wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 8:18 pm
Option 3: Manually
Any suggestion on how to manually edit an existing funscript? For example, make some strokes shorter or longer etc?
Something like selecting an interval and changing stroke length for all the strokes of that interval would be very useful...

P.S.: Big thanks for your tips, inspired me to script some of my fav cock hero ;)