[FEEDBACK] BBC Addiction Test

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---

What would you like my next tease to be? (I already have an idea, but I'd like to know your opinion)

A new BBC Addiction test with new and old tests
21%
A BBC contidtioning tease (similar to the test without being a test)
31%
A BBC educational tease
37%
Not BBC stuff
10%

Total votes: 105

abbyx
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

[FEEDBACK] BBC Addiction Test

Post by abbyx »

Hi, I'm Abby and I've just finished my first tease.
https://milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=50429

NEW ENDINGS!! NEW CODE FUNCTIONALITY!! (May 8, 2021)

Summary‎‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‏‏ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎

This is a three part test to find how much of a BBC addict you are.
It's directed towards the male public. However, women can play it to.

Feel free to give me any feedback and anything else related to bugs and errors.
You can post your results here too!

Thanks!

Messages‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‎

May 7, 2021
-I've just seen my tease is in the TOP 20 higher rated teases. Even if it falls below it, thank you very much!

Changes‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‎

May 6, 2021
-Fixed known bugs.
-Fixed score given

May 6, 2021 (Part 2)
-Fixed perfect score bug
-Added code option so people who have encountered the perfect score bug can end the tease without replaying it again.

May 7, 2021
-Increased internal difficulty, everything is the same but in the memory part, only the points made on your complete run count.
-Changed a little part of the indrocuction so it is better.

May 8, 2021
-Added 3 new endings, there are 6 now.
-Code given now can be used to access any part of the test.
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‏‏ ‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏
Last edited by abbyx on Mon May 10, 2021 5:12 pm, edited 16 times in total.
-Abbyx :3
Augustulus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Re: [FEEDBACK] BBC Addiction Test

Post by Augustulus »

Hey :wave:,

interesting tease. I liked especially parts 1 and 2. I'm personally not that much into the memory game :-).
My score in the end was 43/60 :lol: Guess the lost was mostly from the many wrong guesses in part 3.
Edit: Revisiting the second time got me a rating of 60/60 :-D

Well, I found 3 bugs/mistakes:
Spoiler: show
  1. At the end of part 1 is an image were you have the option to select "her pubic hair" afterwards. If you click this button the tease starts over from the beginning immediately.
  2. In part 2 when you edge after the last test (the one she mentions the "bracelet") not the last image is shown but instead the one from before. Or was this intentional?
  3. In part 3 there is one longer explanation from her were there is a spelling error: "tu" but it should be "to"/"too". Can't remember the sentence so I can't tell which one is correct :lol:.
Regarding feedback:
I was a little bit surprised when the order to edge came. Didn't expect it from her. Maybe some more hints in the beginning that she would also place some instructions would've been nice. Also I was a little bit unsure what to do after the ordered edge since there was no button were I could tell the tease that I edged and I had no further instructions before.
I really liked the idea of part 2 with the red dot. Well done!
I also had fun in part 1 though I think it is a little bit random on where your eyes were the second the image flashes :w00t:.
I hope that I can enjoy more of your teases in the future :-),
Augustulus
Last edited by Augustulus on Thu May 06, 2021 6:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
abbyx
Explorer
Explorer

Post by abbyx »

Thank you for your feedback, going to change things now. Also, I found out the score was given wrong so, maybe you want to check that out again!
Augustulus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Augustulus »

Uh, nice!
Of course I will do a full replay when you've fixed everything to see what my "real" score will be :-)
Augustulus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Augustulus »

So, second round of feedback:
As far as I can see the parts I mentioned before are now working as intended :-).

I put the rest in a spoiler in case someone does not want to read about the tease:
I've edited my score now with the new one which is 60/60. I took my answers from part 2 completely from the first run. This section definitely works not in a second run when you can remember the answers from the first time you played the tease, but I guess this tease is also not made to be done twice in an hour, so nothing wrong with that :smile:.
In the first part I had different results, but I guess these were distributed between BBC and others like in the first run.
For the third part I made only one false answer which I could erase by reviewing the collection again.
I would have expected to perform worse. Hope this helps you to determine if the rating is now correct.

Lastly: The tease stopped directly after she is telling me my score. No reward or any additional comment. But also the tease did not end showing me the popup to rate it. I guess there is something buggy there, too :-/.

I've also let the tease run in the background now while writing to see if something happens later, but nothing changed.
Thanks again for creating the tease,
Augustulus
TTCart
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Post by TTCart »

Hey, that was a fun tease. I've played it twice, and noticed your fixes.

I think it's a very good tease, but one really unfortunate problem:
The second time through, I got 60/60 points, and it froze right here:
pic.png
pic.png (888.66 KiB) Viewed 13239 times
So I couldn't get an ending for a perfect score. I can try again later, but I was pretty excited when I saw I got perfect.
abbyx
Explorer
Explorer

Post by abbyx »

I'm so sorry it has that many bugs. I am trying to fix them all as fast as I can.
The perfect score bug is now fixed.
-Abbyx :3
Golya
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by Golya »

Nice one, I like the multiple parts and the fact that the memory game is short so It's easy and not frustrating.

Got 59/60 on my first try but I have the feeling I deserved worse.
asubmalefortraining
Explorer
Explorer

Post by asubmalefortraining »

51/60
please train me.
submissive_boi
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by submissive_boi »

60/60
teaseme87
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Post by teaseme87 »

53/60 - Great first tease! I had a lot of fun playing along!
subslutboytoy
Explorer
Explorer

Post by subslutboytoy »

39/60 was a great first tease you made!
ImageImage Image
Spencer
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Spencer »

Good tease. 41/60. Look forward to seeing more.
Jakubko
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Jakubko »

Thank You for fantastic tease, i am addicted now. 31/60 :-)
pierrelar
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by pierrelar »

This is an amazing tease, had a lot of fun completing 60/60! i wasn't even sure to be so focused on bbc before. Thx very much