[FEEDBACK] Estim Maffia Property

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
thebears73
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: [FEEDBACK] Estim Maffia Property

Post by thebears73 »

aelskling wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 5:45 pm
JBK wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 7:35 am All signals in the tease are played at 70-75% with the exception of maybe 4 or 5 of the 101 signal-files (eg: the blonde at the desk is played at 30-37% as those files are not normalized).
Andrus is talking about the amplitude inside the sound files, not the volume at which you play them back with EOS.

I had a look at a few random files in your tease and most seem to hover around 25% amplitude, which is quite low compared to other teases.

For example, here's one of your estim files in audacity, compared with one from estim tower:

I was going to do this exact same thing as output amplitude is very low. the 2B will place most files to some extent but even at max PC volume output it barely registered on the 2b scale. To this i didn't play any further as it would have meant a significant output hike from the 2B that if there was something unknown it would hurt.

Was there any beta testing before this was released?
JBK
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by JBK »

thebears73 wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 2:36 am
aelskling wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 5:45 pm
JBK wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 7:35 am All signals in the tease are played at 70-75% with the exception of maybe 4 or 5 of the 101 signal-files (eg: the blonde at the desk is played at 30-37% as those files are not normalized).
Andrus is talking about the amplitude inside the sound files, not the volume at which you play them back with EOS.

I had a look at a few random files in your tease and most seem to hover around 25% amplitude, which is quite low compared to other teases.

For example, here's one of your estim files in audacity, compared with one from estim tower:

I was going to do this exact same thing as output amplitude is very low. the 2B will place most files to some extent but even at max PC volume output it barely registered on the 2b scale. To this i didn't play any further as it would have meant a significant output hike from the 2B that if there was something unknown it would hurt.

Was there any beta testing before this was released?
The beta-testing was done by me, balancing everything out on a DIY Stereostim and fixing links, typo's and timings as I ran parts of the tease over and over again. For my next tease I'm gonna make beta-testing a group effort :)
Batman314
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Batman314 »

Its a little late now that you've already uploaded all your audio and tweaked the levels in the tease, which I thought you did an excellent job on btw despite the overall low volume. Probably the easiest way to get uniform levels across all your estim files is to normalize each one individually in Audacity.
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (77.11 KiB) Viewed 6513 times
Normalizing finds the peak amplitude of the selection and changes is to your desired amplitude. I start by normalizing everything to -1.0 dB, then I test each file's level by comparing it to the calibration signal. I usually will boost the pain signals by normalizing to -0.5 dB.

Job well done on an amazing estim tease! Hope you found this helpful.

-Batman
elco-boy
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Submissive

Post by elco-boy »

Tested it with my DIY and it was very nice.
One question tough:
It is a very long tease... is it possible to implement any save function or password for the gathered clues.
Or does the tease simply end when escaping succeeds?

THX for your excellent work!
:yes: :love:
JBK
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by JBK »

The tease ends after your escape, yes.

I (hopefully) cleared up the confusion about the suitability of the 2B for the signals in this tease on the start-page.
electrodick
Explorer
Explorer

Post by electrodick »

JBK... like everyone here I thank you for this.

I have been away all week and was excitedly surprised to find Estim Maffia Property there on my bookmarked link.

I spent about 45 mins with it... I really like it. One thing I really liked was the pain files. So many stim/teases on Milovana have pain files that simply don't cause any discomfort. Yours seem to have nailed it!

I can't wait to explore it more and get an understanding of the escape processes etc. I'm hoping for some fun time this weekend.

Electrodick
Heathcliff37
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Heathcliff37 »

I played through the tease for just under an hour then stopped. I really liked the tease at first, but a couple things kinda annoyed me.
For one, why do the Rosari make you sign a contract if them keeping you is illegal and you try to escape? It doesn't make sense. Either you are trying to pay off a debt or you are kidnapped against your will. Escaping defeats the purpose of paying off the debt. And one of the options I came across was to call the police- if I signed a contract then it's not illegal and the police can't help.
Also, the tease is very long and is supposed to take place over many days, right? Then it should have a save function.
JBK
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by JBK »

Heathcliff37 wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 9:17 pm I played through the tease for just under an hour then stopped. I really liked the tease at first, but a couple things kinda annoyed me.
For one, why do the Rosari make you sign a contract if them keeping you is illegal and you try to escape? It doesn't make sense. Either you are trying to pay off a debt or you are kidnapped against your will. Escaping defeats the purpose of paying off the debt. And one of the options I came across was to call the police- if I signed a contract then it's not illegal and the police can't help.
Also, the tease is very long and is supposed to take place over many days, right? Then it should have a save function.
I'm sorry to hear you don't get the mindset and backstory I was going for..
The contract protects the Rosari from legal issues while 'kidnapping' you, it also gives them a pretense as to why you are living at their compound should anything go wrong or should there be an investigation. Keeping you there isn't illegal (because contract), the circumstances in which they keep you however are. The contract will hold up as long as not to much fuss is made (like a lot of consumer contracts by the way).
The tease is a bit long and there is no save function, that is true. I did the best I could with my knowledge of EOS. I apologize if my first ever tease is not up to the highest standards. Please feel free to make your own tease and do better, more Estim content is always welcome.
electrodick
Explorer
Explorer

Post by electrodick »

Heathcliff37 wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 9:17 pm I played through the tease for just under an hour then stopped. I really liked the tease at first, but a couple things kinda annoyed me.
Wow! I was so consumed with the sensations that my brain can't focus on the plausibility of the storyline! When I want a good solid story, I grab a best seller novel. :lol:
Heathcliff37
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Heathcliff37 »

Don't get me wrong, I think its a good tease! I'm glad you made it. I was just pointing out a few details. And yes, someday I will post my own estim tease.
I guess I'm the only one who actually does teases almost solely for the story XD.
JBK
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by JBK »

Heathcliff37 wrote: Sun May 09, 2021 12:26 am Don't get me wrong, I think its a good tease! I'm glad you made it. I was just pointing out a few details. And yes, someday I will post my own estim tease.
I guess I'm the only one who actually does teases almost solely for the story XD.
The notion of splitting the tease into 'days' has been in my head since conception of the tease. At the time I had no idea how to implement this. Maybe in the future I'll split it into randomly populated days and add a save function, who knows ;-)
throwawayacct
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by throwawayacct »

I quite liked this tease.

I didn't consider any storyline plausibility, sometimes the suspension of disbelief is easier when you're wired in.

File selection was excellent, however I do have the same comments about levels as others have made - some are too soft, and one of the "increasing" files gets softer as it speeds up.

Great selection of images and models!

I could see this pretty easy to expand into multiple days, maybe if it sends you to tease parts 2 and 3, with certain factors like if you've failed to escape several times, or you gave up one of the clues and still tried to escape, or run out of the basement sequences, or if you get out and get caught in some other city (hmmm, escape, move to Berlin, end up getting captured by a rubber fetish sect of the Rosari) It's got "good bones".
DarkPassenger
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Post by DarkPassenger »

I really loved the stim, there is good content and a dose of interactivity. The pain sections feel a bit weak on my ET312, but that's common to almost all the teases around here. Maybe add an option that each visit to the basement would be at a volume a bit higher than the previous one? Then maybe I'd actually try not to go there!

As for the realism... come on.... none of the estim teases here is realistic, there is literally no plausible reason you'd ever be locked up with a bunch of girls that tease and stim you all day. I'm more than fine with that story :D
I'd just love a final scene where we would be able to cum if we managed to escape and hold until then.
otto_dix
Explorer
Explorer
Dom/me(s): On Probation for ownership

Post by otto_dix »

Thank you for writing this.

Before I use any new estim webtease, I always screen it for potential use with a selfbondage session. Once started it just has to progress on its own. I love that all the questions have a time out option if you do not respond, but I came across one scene where you need to give a mouse click to continue. I will keep screening the tease (sound off), and see if it is the only one.

Looking forward to using it, with or without selfbondage.

Otto
TheHenchmen
Explorer
Explorer

Post by TheHenchmen »

Lots of good feedback, can´t wait for V2 of this tease.
The following things are mostly requested:
- correction of sound files
- compatibility with B2 devices
- save function
- autoplay for self bondage as an option (you don´t try to escape, you just take it)

What i´d like to add:
- Multiple escape paths
- using an escape hint and getting caught after this milestone leads to an interrogation scene (how did you bypass xyz)
- maybe more some explicit BDSM pictures