[FEEDBACK] Estim Maffia Property

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
JBK
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: [FEEDBACK] Estim Maffia Property

Post by JBK »

Electro wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 11:41 pm Sounds like a good plan, since the EOS platform lets you change the volume on a per-file basis, you are able to allow people to choose different pain boost levels if that's what you want to do. What Rillo did with his teases was take the normal(and calibration) volume and drop it further with each 'increase' in pain boost. So basically during the calibration,the volume is set to a higher level and the pain files are higher relative to the lowered pleasurable files. A different way of doing it is allowing custom values to be entered such as with Estim Laboratory, Estim Bondage, Estim Milgram Experiment, and maybe a few others.
I'm gonna try to get the "pain boost" option implemented today. It's a lot of work to change every page to use volume control instead of a specific volume.
JBK
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by JBK »

The pain boost option is implemented in the "Settings" Page. Default is 0 points, which will leave the tease as is.
3 points should equal a slight rise in pain signals.
6 and 10 are hard and extreme.

Should someone desire an even more insane setting than 10, please let me know :lol:

All suggestions for balance changes (with pain boost setting at 0 obviously) are always welcome.
mrtalkalot777
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by mrtalkalot777 »

Quick question would love to try this but what estim device will work with this tease?
JBK
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by JBK »

mrtalkalot777 wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 6:44 pm Quick question would love to try this but what estim device will work with this tease?
Every device that can accept audio feed from your computer. Exception is the 2B, which won't process some signals correctly causing you to feel next to nothing.
JBK
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by JBK »

For all who are interested to start tinkering with the tease: here is the GuideMe version.

!!! Be Aware !!!
This is the version of the tease that I uploaded originally, BEFORE all the changes, upgrades, and the normalization of the soundfiles!

Move to your own Mega before downloading.
Link: https://mega.nz/file/KNdCgbTB#nA-u70MI9 ... NkLDqe53sw

Please share the results of your inspiration and creativity with the rest of us :-D
hkmonsterp7
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by hkmonsterp7 »

Ran the tease yesterday with the pain boost set to 3, and it was a noticeable difference - very nice.

Perhaps too nice, next time I'm running it at 6. :-D

Becoming one of my favorites, this is!
OrgasmPhantasm
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
Dom/me(s): If I told you, I'd have to kill you
Sub/Slave(s): If I told you, they'd have to kill you

Post by OrgasmPhantasm »

Congrats on winning TOMT with this tease, JBK! Well deserved for fantastic experience. Thanks for all the work you've put into it!
"Fear is the mind killer. Fear is the little death that brings total annihilation." - The Bene Gesserit
JBK
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by JBK »

OrgasmPhantasm wrote: Sun May 30, 2021 7:51 pm Congrats on winning TOMT with this tease, JBK! Well deserved for fantastic experience. Thanks for all the work you've put into it!
Thanks! 8-) ;-)
boundupone
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by boundupone »

Great news on the win, congrats

Cant wait to see what you will do next
Try anything once!
SirStimsALot
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by SirStimsALot »

@JBK

Will you be posting the updated version for download as well? Big fan of the tease, amazing work!
JBK
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by JBK »

SirStimsALot wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 4:29 am @JBK

Will you be posting the updated version for download as well? Big fan of the tease, amazing work!
I' not sure yet.. I would take a lot of work to translate all the changes I've made to the XML file. I'd rather spend that energy on improving and expanding the tease.
TheHenchmen
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Post by TheHenchmen »

Regarding expanding the tease: What are your perspectives in extending the story, offering an alternative ending or adding more plot?

I have some ideas I´d like to share.
JBK
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by JBK »

TheHenchmen wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 5:29 pm Regarding expanding the tease: What are your perspectives in extending the story, offering an alternative ending or adding more plot?

I have some ideas I´d like to share.
Primarily I'd like to expand the number of encounters.

Suggestions are always welcome! I'm very open to ideas :-)
JBK
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by JBK »

Guys, I f*cked up... While writing another tease, I accidentally restored a backup JSON file over the "Maffia Property" tease. So I basically deleted the tease..
The only backup I have is 2 months old. From before I made all the changes, fixed all the errors and changed volumecontrol to Javascript.

Does anyone have a recent JSON file, downloaded with Philo's downloader? From that JSON file I should be able to restore the tease.
aelskling
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by aelskling »

JBK wrote: Wed Jul 07, 2021 6:24 pm Guys, I f*cked up... While writing another tease, I accidentally restored a backup JSON file over the "Maffia Property" tease. So I basically deleted the tease..
The only backup I have is 2 months old. From before I made all the changes, fixed all the errors and changed volumecontrol to Javascript.

Does anyone have a recent JSON file, downloaded with Philo's downloader? From that JSON file I should be able to restore the tease.
I have a copy dated May 15th. Would that be useful?

On a sidenote, always do development using a version control tool like git, preferably with the master branch stored somewhere remotely. That way there are no accidental overwrites and you can always go back to a previous version.