[FEEDBACK] Estim Maffia Property

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
JBK
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: [FEEDBACK] Estim Maffia Property

Post by JBK »

otto_dix wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 4:44 pm Thank you for writing this.

Before I use any new estim webtease, I always screen it for potential use with a selfbondage session. Once started it just has to progress on its own. I love that all the questions have a time out option if you do not respond, but I came across one scene where you need to give a mouse click to continue. I will keep screening the tease (sound off), and see if it is the only one.

Looking forward to using it, with or without selfbondage.

Otto
Could you tell me where in the tease the 'click' is required? I know 'escaping' requires clicks, but I thought the rest of the choices were equipped with time-outs.
otto_dix
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
Dom/me(s): On Probation for ownership

Post by otto_dix »

JBK wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 5:25 pm

Before I use any new estim webtease, I always screen it for potential use with a selfbondage session. Once started it just has to progress on its own. I love that all the questions have a time out option if you do not respond, but I came across one scene where you need to give a mouse click to continue. I will keep screening the tease (sound off), and see if it is the only one.

Otto
Could you tell me where in the tease the 'click' is required? I know 'escaping' requires clicks, but I thought the rest of the choices were equipped with time-outs.
It is with Abigail, the in-house psychologist. She says: "Let's see. My analysis is the following:" and you have to click to continue.

If you really want to create some 2B files, I can volunteer to test, but most script writers don't bother with the trouble.

Otto
electrodick
Explorer
Explorer

Post by electrodick »

Well I have had a couple of runs at this now. I have to admit after more than 45 years of stimming I have found myself attracted to pain files now. I have to congratulate you on the execution of the files played in the Mafia dungeon.
One thing I found is that I need to keep trying to escape to be taken to the dungeon. Yesterday though I actually managed to escape! I wasn't trying to do that at all :lol: .
I also have to congratulate you on the woman in the blue dress with the big white teeth. I can't recall her name. She says she's going to make you cum and for me, after over an hour in the dungeon here, not feeling at all like I might accidentally cum, this lady does what she promises in only a minute or so!
Also, the recommended setup is tri-phase. I rarely use it, but tried it as suggested. Honestly, I thing the whole thing is on steroids with left channel on a bi-polar butt plug (PES) and right on corona and base. I am a bit star struck by this tease at the moment, but I think it's ironic that after I escape, I can't get back in fast enough.
Thanks for the efforts on this. It and Estim Chatroom are my current faves.
electro
JBK
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by JBK »

electrodick wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 4:21 am Well I have had a couple of runs at this now. I have to admit after more than 45 years of stimming I have found myself attracted to pain files now. I have to congratulate you on the execution of the files played in the Mafia dungeon.
One thing I found is that I need to keep trying to escape to be taken to the dungeon. Yesterday though I actually managed to escape! I wasn't trying to do that at all :lol: .
I also have to congratulate you on the woman in the blue dress with the big white teeth. I can't recall her name. She says she's going to make you cum and for me, after over an hour in the dungeon here, not feeling at all like I might accidentally cum, this lady does what she promises in only a minute or so!
Also, the recommended setup is tri-phase. I rarely use it, but tried it as suggested. Honestly, I thing the whole thing is on steroids with left channel on a bi-polar butt plug (PES) and right on corona and base. I am a bit star struck by this tease at the moment, but I think it's ironic that after I escape, I can't get back in fast enough.
Thanks for the efforts on this. It and Estim Chatroom are my current faves.
electro
You seem to have been stimming since before I was born ;-) Your review backed by all your experience is a huge compliment, thank you!
JBK
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by JBK »

otto_dix wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 1:30 am

Otto
It is with Abigail, the in-house psychologist. She says: "Let's see. My analysis is the following:" and you have to click to continue.

If you really want to create some 2B files, I can volunteer to test, but most script writers don't bother with the trouble.

Otto
You are absolutely right! You did need to click there. It's fixed now :-)

As far as the 2B goes: I have never created a stim-file and have no idea how to get started. I also don't know the internal workings of the 2B and how to circumvent the signal processing. So I'm afraid I have no current plans to implement a 2B-option.
TheHenchmen
Explorer
Explorer

Post by TheHenchmen »

Need to comment again as I finished my first comprehensive playthrough.

Plot:
The plot is all right, rather good to be honest. The concept allows alot of fantasy to go wild. The Plot can go longer and allow more paths.

Stim files:
I like them. Generally, they are well rounded. The pain files are really good, the fun files often don´t really reach me, but that´s mostly a mind set issue and is highly relying on me liking the girl.
I think if I go suicide mode and play this tease with a pump it will be something different.

Picture selection:
Hit-and-miss. Generally, I like that the ladies are rather busty in most cases and don´t go for a "cute girl" factor. I don´t like the bushy woman that falls asleep drunk and the "bimbo" archetype that tests the stim files on you. The domme costumes are good and the scenery is really fitting in many cases.

Favourite Scenes:
- The interrogation after the stolen keycard incident. Need to play this again and see what happens if I give in.
- The novice domme scene (good files, nice pictures)

Missed opportunities:
- When you call the police, let the ladies join in on the fun "We are part of this, don´t you forget that there is no escape"
- Have the girl from the keycard incident return, depending on your actions as a domme looking for revenge or someone who likes you
- have that session in the garden the one lady promises
- have the 10 minute milking session the other lady promises
- have the drunk lady return (in revenge or in favor) for a second go
otto_dix
Explorer
Explorer
Dom/me(s): On Probation for ownership

Post by otto_dix »

JBK wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 3:11 pm
otto_dix wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 1:30 am

Otto
You are absolutely right! You did need to click there. It's fixed now :-)

As far as the 2B goes: I have never created a stim-file and have no idea how to get started. I also don't know the internal workings of the 2B and how to circumvent the signal processing. So I'm afraid I have no current plans to implement a 2B-option.
WOW. Thanks. Just tried it for the first time, and with self-bondage. I used a Jacob's knot. cuffs are tied to headboard using a piece of rope with 2 dozen knots. Each has to be undone in order to get loose. A perfect method for estim sessions.

I was lucky to get Abigail about 40 minutes into the session and the "crescendo of pain". I got through about 3/4 the first one and exploded. I then had to undo all the knots to end the estim. I was well into the second session by the time I could stop it.

Thanks.
fallen_angel_42
Explorer
Explorer

Post by fallen_angel_42 »

I just wanted to report back on my experience after giving this tease another go. Yesterday I took the time to trying this one again after all the corrections you've made to it, and I enjoyed myself immensely. It was a wonderful estim experience, and I'm looking forward to playing it again, even if I made it "to the end" (escaping). I'm sure there is plenty of content I haven't encountered.

My absolute favourite part was:
Spoiler: show
The interrogation scene with the girl being tortured in the other room. It was one of the most immersive and intense estim experiences I've had in some time. Really great stuff there! I got totally lost in the feelings as I was struggling against my restraints. I need more experiences like this!
Once again, thank you so much for putting this one together. It's truly a gem! I can't wait to see what you come up with next!
JBK
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by JBK »

All soundfiles have been normalized and everything has been recalibrated.. There goes a friday evening :) Enjoy!
matman
Explorer
Explorer

Post by matman »

That's great! I'll give it a play through this weekend.

Also is there a way to download the tease or unlock the later sessions? I escaped the complex but didn't get a passcode to use at the beginning of the tease.
JBK
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by JBK »

matman wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 12:19 am That's great! I'll give it a play through this weekend.

Also is there a way to download the tease or unlock the later sessions? I escaped the complex but didn't get a passcode to use at the beginning of the tease.
The passcode was for me to use (Admin mode) to easily jump around in the tease while calibrating everything.
At this time, there is no way to unlock the tease.

I'm going to upload the GuideMe version in the near future so everyone can change and expand the tease to their liking. On the condition that everyone shares their work offcourse :-D
kerkersklave
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Slave

Post by kerkersklave »

I've played it using the 3rd estim box. My problem is, that at the level I can enjoy or even take the stimulation files, the pain files are pretty weak.

I've downloaded one of those files to test and I certainly can feel the peeks and they are uncomfortable, but a long pulse or even a continuous signal is much more painful at the same level. I think estim teases have to offer more calibration settings to work well with different devices.

What would work probably is:
- lowest level a contiuous signal is felt
- maximal level to take a continuous signal (or almost maximal, so tease can go 10-20% over that)
- maximal level for short spikes
- maybe also a minimal level for short spikes

Then scale linearly in between maximal and minimal setting depending on the kind of signal.
Of course you cannot mix spikes with longer pulses that way in one audio file, but you do not seem to do that anyway.
At least for the 3rd box spikes should be on a considerable higher level than longer pulses.

I cannot tell, whether this is due to the box putting short spikes out at lower levels or just due to how I react to it. I tend towards the second one.
Electro
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Electro »

Things "felt right" from the perspective of the balance between pleasurable and painful before the files were changed, even though I had to use a separate tool to boost the volume for the whole thing before. ..but I agree with the previous post in that now the pleasurable files are too strong relative to the pain files. I basically calibrated using the calibration file, that level works for the pleasurable stuff, but the pain audio needs a boost to actually be painful, so I turned the volume up while playing the tease to make a painful section actually painful and then the pleasurable files were too high.
JBK
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by JBK »

Electro wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 9:20 pm Things "felt right" from the perspective of the balance between pleasurable and painful before the files were changed, even though I had to use a separate tool to boost the volume for the whole thing before. ..but I agree with the previous post in that now the pleasurable files are too strong relative to the pain files. I basically calibrated using the calibration file, that level works for the pleasurable stuff, but the pain audio needs a boost to actually be painful, so I turned the volume up while playing the tease to make a painful section actually painful and then the pleasurable files were too high.
Hmm, I see.. I had to level out everything from scratch. Just normalizing the files and leaving everything on the same volume doesn't work. I may have "undervolumed" (yeah, that's a word now :-) ) the pain files. I'm considering putting in a "pain volume boost" option.
Electro
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Electro »

Sounds like a good plan, since the EOS platform lets you change the volume on a per-file basis, you are able to allow people to choose different pain boost levels if that's what you want to do. What Rillo did with his teases was take the normal(and calibration) volume and drop it further with each 'increase' in pain boost. So basically during the calibration,the volume is set to a higher level and the pain files are higher relative to the lowered pleasurable files. A different way of doing it is allowing custom values to be entered such as with Estim Laboratory, Estim Bondage, Estim Milgram Experiment, and maybe a few others.