[FEEDBACK] Estim Maffia Property

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
aelskling
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Re: [FEEDBACK] Estim Maffia Property

Post by aelskling »

Anyway, you can get the May 15th script file here: https://mega.nz/file/SjxiTZaJ#kKeDDYDHH ... KdE1nGdAfo
JBK
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by JBK »

aelskling wrote: Wed Jul 07, 2021 10:34 pm I have a copy dated May 15th. Would that be useful?

On a sidenote, always do development using a version control tool like git, preferably with the master branch stored somewhere remotely. That way there are no accidental overwrites and you can always go back to a previous version.
Thank you, I downloaded it in case nobody has a more recent copy. Ideally, I'm looking for a JSON dated 30-05-2021 or younger, as that is when the soundfiles were normalized and volume controls were changed.
emiumfinal
Explorer
Explorer

Post by emiumfinal »

I have one from 5-24 if that helps. Looks like it has JavaScript volume control at least.
JBK
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by JBK »

emiumfinal wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 3:20 pm I have one from 5-24 if that helps. Looks like it has JavaScript volume control at least.
I would love that file :) The javascript volume control was the last major update.
JBK
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by JBK »

The tease is back online!

Emiumfinal, thanks, I just got a backup from the beginning of june.
TheHenchmen
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Post by TheHenchmen »

Something strange is happening in this tease for me.

As commented earlier, the "testing the new stim files" scene didn´t do it for me. It never felt really good.

I played the tease again last week and this week. Both times, I couldn´t get past this sequence without exploding. In both occasions, the scene came really early, so I was basically just warming up. So I started the tease half erect and in the "punish me" mood, not in the "omg I need to cum" mood. But both times, I was edging at the 3rd test file and cumming at the 3rd or last.

Was the tease changed in this sequence or did I change?
Gurgl
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Gurgl »

Awesome work! Tested this for the first time, and I love it! JBK, you have really put the effort to build a good and exciting story!

I managed to escape on my so far first and only attempt, but this was mainly because I haven't found the correct setup/calibration yet. My main issue is the regular files and the pain files are to close in volume/experience, so it was just an in-the-middle uncomfortable feeling throughout.

But I'm so happy you have the pain boost option in the settings!!! All teases should have this! For me it's a re occurring issue with most/all teases that I need a bigger difference between pleasure and pain. But my main feedback here is that I would like this setting to be available also in the re calibrate routine. Sure I could just end and start over with new settings, but your plot was so damn good I just didn't wanted to do that! I wanted to keep playing to see what happened. And thus I ended up playing the story through with the wrong Pain Boost setting...

The girl that's "just learning", where you shall give a rating for the experienced pain afterwards. Do that rating control anything? So if you select 'low' (1-2) or 'high' (4-5) it adjusts the pain signals for coming sessions? If so, what happens when it times out, it counts as a 3?

I think there was a "story glitch" in one place
Spoiler: show
When the police officers come. As I remember it, the text say two officers are in discussion with one member of staff. But the picture show three girls in police outfit. So I got confused, why also the staff had dressed up as police.
But I can be mistaken, not 100% sure what the text actually read. To busy looking at the sexy police girls! :-D
Now taste in girls and pictures are individual. But from my personal point of view I would replace the girl that is drunk and falls asleep on you. Just my personal preference, but I didn't find those pictures attractive...

Can't wait to follow this project, and what more updates and twists may be added in the future! :smile:
JBK
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by JBK »

Gurgl wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 3:23 pm Awesome work! Tested this for the first time, and I love it! JBK, you have really put the effort to build a good and exciting story!

I managed to escape on my so far first and only attempt, but this was mainly because I haven't found the correct setup/calibration yet. My main issue is the regular files and the pain files are to close in volume/experience, so it was just an in-the-middle uncomfortable feeling throughout.

But I'm so happy you have the pain boost option in the settings!!! All teases should have this! For me it's a re occurring issue with most/all teases that I need a bigger difference between pleasure and pain. But my main feedback here is that I would like this setting to be available also in the re calibrate routine. Sure I could just end and start over with new settings, but your plot was so damn good I just didn't wanted to do that! I wanted to keep playing to see what happened. And thus I ended up playing the story through with the wrong Pain Boost setting...

The girl that's "just learning", where you shall give a rating for the experienced pain afterwards. Do that rating control anything? So if you select 'low' (1-2) or 'high' (4-5) it adjusts the pain signals for coming sessions? If so, what happens when it times out, it counts as a 3?

I think there was a "story glitch" in one place
When the police officers come. As I remember it, the text say two officers are in discussion with one member of staff. But the picture show three girls in police outfit. So I got confused, why also the staff had dressed up as police.
But I can be mistaken, not 100% sure what the text actually read. To busy looking at the sexy police girls! :-D
Now taste in girls and pictures are individual. But from my personal point of view I would replace the girl that is drunk and falls asleep on you. Just my personal preference, but I didn't find those pictures attractive...

Can't wait to follow this project, and what more updates and twists may be added in the future! :smile:
Hi Gurgl, thanks for your kind words!
As a reply to your questions:
- Your feedback to the torturer in training does account for something, but it doesn't change vol settings.
- I'll take a look at the number of officers :)
- I'll have to take a look at the pain-boost and calibration thing.
- The drunk girl.. i know... But after a few hours of searching, this was the only set I could find with a visibly intoxicated girl who also falls sleep on her bed. If you should have a better set that fills the criteria: Please send it to me (Mega or sth).

I'm glad you liked the tease!
Gurgl
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Gurgl »

JBK wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 8:39 pm Hi Gurgl, thanks for your kind words!
As a reply to your questions:
- Your feedback to the torturer in training does account for something, but it doesn't change vol settings.
Intriguing! :shifty:
JBK wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 8:39 pm - The drunk girl.. i know... But after a few hours of searching, this was the only set I could find with a visibly intoxicated girl who also falls sleep on her bed. If you should have a better set that fills the criteria: Please send it to me (Mega or sth).
I understand your problem here! I tried searching for some better pictures, and it sure was not easy to find! My best (well, only...) result is this:
https://www.turboimagehost.com/album/33 ... 208_eufrat
It's not a perfect fit, as she actually seems to wake up and then strips, rather then strip and then pass out. But the elements are there, perhaps it can be used with some creative scripting where she starts to feel the effect of the alcohol, get ready to leave and puts the top on before passes out. Or just selective picking of some pictures, giving the impression the top is on for the entire time. Well, it was the best I could find... :-/
zxpguy
Explorer
Explorer

Post by zxpguy »

what is the reason you cant us a b2 . I used it when the game first came out and with some adjustments to the volume it worked fine . The pain file of the redhead that rate the pain was high but i just turn it down . Please reply I like your game
JBK
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by JBK »

zxpguy wrote: Mon Aug 23, 2021 5:37 pm what is the reason you cant us a b2 . I used it when the game first came out and with some adjustments to the volume it worked fine . The pain file of the redhead that rate the pain was high but i just turn it down . Please reply I like your game
You can use the 2B, but I can't guarantee you'll feel it like I designed it (cause of audio processing in the 2B).
Jackall
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by Jackall »

Amazing tease, thank you for making it!

I last time tried a few weeks ago (I have a DIY midistim) an huh.. I have to admit im playing it with my hand glued to the volumeknob and I'd like it not to be the case. Signals are very good and I even like when teases ramp up volume on their own but some parts are too much for me to take. Most notable example there is a girl usually towards the beggining called Brigette who tries to make you cum. From the very beggining I have to keep turing the vol down down and down ,otherwise I get so strong signals that even my abs cramps.
Last time the psychologist got me , I noticed her signals got way stronger progressing towards the end and Im not complaining or I dont know if im complaining. I love to be tortured like that but I'd also like to be able to get through the tease without adjusting mid-girl.
I wonder if we are meant to start with a relatively low volume?
or, are we meant to cum a lot? I never continued an estim tease after cumming before is it uhh.. So, am I just a wussy? :D

Also wonder what is the max -min % of volume increase that is intentionally there between the files. also, the pain files , do the get 3-6-10 % stronger or is it not %? based on my experience with estim in general i would estimate that i feel the pleasure signal change even more than 50% in strenght. But my comparison might be off I just remember in Brycis estim tease painfiles could be set 10-20-30 or even 40% higher. Maybe im completely off here its so hard to get estim volumes right for me.
dude
Explorer
Explorer

Post by dude »

One of my Fav.
Good Story and some busty girls.

Is there a hidden content or for what is the A button on the start.

Thx . Good job :w00t:
Gurgl
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Gurgl »

Will we see some update to this tease, during the Christmas holidays perhaps? ;-)

If you are doing some more work to it, I have a few more comments you may consider.

Generally I find the volume levels normalized ok, but with one exception. The woman, dressed in a blue blouse, at an office desk with a window behind, trying to make you cum. The volume of that session I experience as miles of the others. Not sure if it is the volume as such, or the type of stim file. But with my ET312B, calibrated to work with all other sessions in this tease, I get almost no feeling at all here.

Pain boost I now run at 10. It is fine for me, no need to have it higher. But it makes me wonder, I know I always need to boost pain a bit in all teases, but I'm not this extreme I think. Is anyone actually using this tease with Pain boost level 0? Or would it make a more suitable default setup to boost up the normal pain level a bit? Just my thoughts, take it or leave it...

In the torture session, where you are "persuaded" to give up the key card, I would like to get one more "chance" to give it up in the end. Because now it is like this:
Pain session 1 - Low
Question: give up?
Pain session 2 -Mid
Question: give up?
Pain session 3 - High

If you in Pain 3 decide this is too much, I cave and give up the key card, you actually cannot do this, because you never get the question again. It is not logic to the story. They are trying to force it out of you, spend a long time with torture, but don't bother to ask one last time?

My suggestion is to either have a Give Up button visible all the way through the Pain 3 session. Or, after the Pain 3 session have the question again. If you yet again decide to answer No, have a Random outcome. Either as now, they just lead you back to your room, or alternatively you get zapped hard. Just some short session, a few seconds tops, but very painful.

This last part shall not be one more torture session, just their frustration, "fuck it", zap you hard and then leave. It will also make it more replayable, because without the risk of a zap you will quickly learn the last question is pointless and will never generate any consequence to answer No.
Lorbas
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Lorbas »

zxpguy wrote: Mon Aug 23, 2021 5:37 pm what is the reason you cant us a b2 . I used it when the game first came out and with some adjustments to the volume it worked fine . The pain file of the redhead that rate the pain was high but i just turn it down . Please reply I like your game
How do you adjust your 2b, mostly for the pain files, but even on the other parts?