[FEEDBACK] Estim Maffia Property

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
Visitor from Bound Anna
Explorer
Explorer

Re: [FEEDBACK] Estim Maffia Property

Post by Visitor from Bound Anna »

I ordered my estim box week ago jt arrived today, but I went looking for a game on Friday, and found this. I have been listening to the sounds, and it "sounds" exciting. So haven't officially played yet, box just got here an hour ago (ElectroPebble XPF).
I did have a few comments, if I may.
I like the Abigail Psychologist character, and I think she should get her own spin off game, where she encourages you to endure as she turns it up. Tried as many sub routes on that encounter for different experiences. only thing i would change is the line about "Brace yourself, or don't. It really doesn't matter". It's the only apathetic thing she says.
I have read a lot of hate for the drunk lady. Sure she's not the best looking, but no one promised you every job would be. The fun in that scenario is that she is stimming while intoxicated, leaving you to worry that she may twist the knobs too far or too fast, and that you might be more afraid of her than anyone who is angrily punishing.
I also like the calibrate option being an extension of your dorm room, that you are expected to calibrate so they can get the best reaction from you. Almost the way a prostitute has to be made up and look her best, though she my not want to.
That's all I dare to criticize. Keep up the good work, JBK.
PS, is there a way to download the game, and also a cheat mode to lead me to any encounter I want?