[Release] Cock Hero: Heavenly (Soft + Hard editions)

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

flyingcactus
Explorer
Explorer

[Release] Cock Hero: Heavenly (Soft + Hard editions)

Post by flyingcactus »

Hello everyone!
It's been a while since I published the beta for this one, and a lot has happened since then, but we are finally here. Overall I'm pretty happy with the result, I was able to create more or less what I had in mind, learning a lot in the process. Very time consuming but fun nonetheless.

So without further ado, allow me to present the final version of Cock Hero: Heavenly which is available in two editions, a softcore one and a hardcore one. For those of you that played the beta, the release version incorporates a lot of your feedback (thank you for that) and small fixes everywhere, plus new content of course :-).

What can you expect from the softcore edition?
  • Mostly softcore content
  • 35 minutes in 9 chapters
  • 8 chapters shared with the hardcore edition, some of them lightly modified to fit the overall theme better
  • Original classic reward round
And what about the hardcore one?
  • Even though this started as a softcore project, the hardcore edition is what I would consider the true Cock Hero - Heavenly experience
  • Content ranging from softcore to mostly vanilla hardcore
  • 56 minutes in 13 chapters
  • 8 chapters shared with the softcore edition, some of them lightly modified to fit the overall theme better
  • Original reward round with a choice involved ;-)
General features
  • CH Features: Beatbar, pattern change indicator, countdown
  • Video Format: 1920x1080, 25FPS HEVC
  • Actresses and music at the end of the video
Note: During the beta a couple of people reported that the audio for the first two tracks was messed up and that was indeed the case. You may still think that the audio for the first chapter sounds weird, but that's pretty much how the song goes :) (I think)

Download links
Hardcore edition:
Main Video - Mega: https://mega.nz/file/A11RxCwJ#4d-nGcecG ... wyxPeFIA0s
Main Video - Mediafire: https://www.mediafire.com/file/193mx9gr ... 9.mp4/file
Beat track - Mega: https://mega.nz/file/8oFQlBKY#CSMbpMmT7 ... o0xdyMjvCM
Beat track - Mediafire: https://www.mediafire.com/file/yufhokls ... k.mp3/file
Funscript by LondonGent: https://mega.nz/file/GFxUgQiT#DYDKVmttl ... rO3fq3uEJ4
LG estim by LondonGent: https://mega.nz/file/Pdhg2Jzb#aj1SjQSrz ... vIQV0VeT5w

Softcore edition:
Main Video - Mega: https://mega.nz/file/E8cXhSCI#SsVn5zeWA ... CluKq5q5mA
Main Video - Mediafire: https://www.mediafire.com/file/uj19ul8b ... 9.mp4/file
Beat track - Mega: https://mega.nz/file/h8FAhLDS#VtzIFFYEU ... X4W0_Ci3uQ
Beat track - Mediafire: https://www.mediafire.com/file/rwa1wqe2 ... k.mp3/file
Funscript by LondonGent: https://mega.nz/file/SA4wyabA#-L9px0bhI ... AX4VrNs9g0
LG estim by LondonGent: https://mega.nz/file/bQhgyL5K#3MOjav-pa ... WuiF6adAHc

Hope you enjoy the video, whichever version you choose to play! Feedback is always welcome :)
Last edited by flyingcactus on Thu Apr 29, 2021 4:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
LondonGent
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: [Release] Cock Hero: Heavenly (Soft + Hard editions)

Post by LondonGent »

Not had chance to play it yet, but here are two quick funscripts generated from the beat-track. Thanks for sharing it - really does make the scripting so much easier!

Cock Hero Heavenly (Hard).funscript
Cock Hero Heavenly (Soft).funscript
flyingcactus
Explorer
Explorer

Post by flyingcactus »

LondonGent wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 10:11 pm Not had chance to play it yet, but here are two quick funscripts generated from the beat-track. Thanks for sharing it - really does make the scripting so much easier!

Cock Hero Heavenly (Hard).funscript
Cock Hero Heavenly (Soft).funscript
Cool, thank you! will add those to the main post
brewster
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by brewster »

Going to play this tomorrow morning after my girlfriend goes to work! muaha. She hates my new sextoy (the handy)

Edit: the video "hard edition" wont play in the video player on handyfeeling.com
BobbyPlissken
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Submissive

Post by BobbyPlissken »

Excellent work! I love it! :-)
silverlight-29
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by silverlight-29 »

It's always a pleasure to see a work like this, congratulations :-D
Most amazing anal webteases by: Batman314:The B.A.T.;The B.A.M.part1-2; boob_worshipper: penetrating lecture
onorable mentions by:jyk518:Two Hole Slut__vichobucho:thecreature_edgeallday:anal lessons1-2
invalid79:An Inflated Chance__sxxx_fxxx:my little ass boy part1-2-3-4-5;house of fun series
My favorite videos by:
Rinascere:Cock hero soft climax 1-2;Cock hero EroClip; Cock hero EroDance
Tia.Blaze: Cock Hero Sexy Youtube
onikks: Cock Hero Suave
Caius Prepus:Cum Hero Reborn The Perfect 3;Cum Hero Perfect 4
metrognome:Cock Hero Non Nude;Cock Hero Youtube
eatsl:Sugar Beach Updated version
Cock hero Sofcore collaboration 1-2-3-4
Various Artists:
Cock hero Upvote
Most beautiful short PMVs:
Five more hours by PMV Fiend
Kawai vs Goth by NoodleDude
Various from Digitalfiend
Best Anal PMVs by Samuellynch
Alex69
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by Alex69 »

Wow, @FlyingCactus, the care you put on this video is clearly noticeable from the beginning.

I chose to play the softcore version, but anyways I downloaded both, because, you never know if you'll need it at some point.

Thank you for your awesome work, with creators like you, trying to make a CH seems rather a impossible mission because the quality standards are so high, it would be very difficult to reach that level. The video editing, the source material quality... everything is top notch.

Dreamscape and this one would be among the best I've experienced this 2021.
djdeep
Explorer
Explorer

Post by djdeep »

Awesome! Nice, super nice!

Instant download ! :)

thank you for this ... this is gonna make my week :)
flyingcactus
Explorer
Explorer

Post by flyingcactus »

brewster wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 11:20 pm Going to play this tomorrow morning after my girlfriend goes to work! muaha. She hates my new sextoy (the handy)

Edit: the video "hard edition" wont play in the video player on handyfeeling.com
Anyone else had trouble playing the hard edition video? Both use the same encoder settings so that's weird, but I'm not familiar with the specs that handyfeeling.com expects. Do they support h265 or are they expecting something like h264? If you are interested I could generate an h264 version of the video to see if it plays ok
BobbyPlissken wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 4:43 am Excellent work! I love it! :-)
silverlight-29 wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 8:11 am It's always a pleasure to see a work like this, congratulations :-D
Thank you, glad you guys liked it :)
Alex69 wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 10:13 pm Wow, @FlyingCactus, the care you put on this video is clearly noticeable from the beginning.

I chose to play the softcore version, but anyways I downloaded both, because, you never know if you'll need it at some point.

Thank you for your awesome work, with creators like you, trying to make a CH seems rather a impossible mission because the quality standards are so high, it would be very difficult to reach that level. The video editing, the source material quality... everything is top notch.

Thank you for your feedback, really appreciate it. If you ever want to make a video you should give it a try! It's time consuming but it's cool to learn how to do it, definitely not impossible or anything. This one took forever for me but it's also my first video edit. It was pretty much patience and watching tutorials, but now I know quite a few tricks that I can use in premiere :)
djdeep wrote: Wed Apr 28, 2021 3:00 pm Awesome! Nice, super nice!

Hahaha, enjoy! hope you like it
satn00b
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by satn00b »

Great work! Would love it if someone made an estim track for the hardcore one :w00t:
thebears73
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by thebears73 »

satn00b wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 6:50 am Great work! Would love it if someone made an estim track for the hardcore one :w00t:
there is in the links above. just use the funscript convertor and make your own.
silverlight-29
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by silverlight-29 »

flyingcactus wrote: Wed Apr 28, 2021 4:43 pm
brewster wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 11:20 pm Going to play this tomorrow morning after my girlfriend goes to work! muaha. She hates my new sextoy (the handy)

Anyone else had trouble playing the hard edition video? Both use the same encoder settings so that's weird, but I'm not familiar with the specs that handyfeeling.com expects. Do they support h265 or are they expecting something like h264? If you are interested I could generate an h264 version of the video to see if it plays ok
BobbyPlissken wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 4:43 am Excellent work! I love it! :-)
silverlight-29 wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 8:11 am It's always a pleasure to see a work like this, congratulations :-D
Thank you, glad you guys liked it :)
Alex69 wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 10:13 pm Wow, @FlyingCactus, the care you put on this video is clearly noticeable from the beginning.

Thank you for your feedback, really appreciate it. If you ever want to make a video you should give it a try! It's time consuming but it's cool to learn how to do it, definitely not impossible or anything. This one took forever for me but it's also my first video edit. It was pretty much patience and watching tutorials, but now I know quite a few tricks that I can use in premiere :)
djdeep wrote: Wed Apr 28, 2021 3:00 pm Awesome! Nice, super nice!

Hahaha, enjoy! hope you like it
One more thing, in the future I'd like to see some anal hd scenes in the hardcore edition, such as from tushy or holed or vixen, I think there isn't a site that do anal stuff better than them :-O
Most amazing anal webteases by: Batman314:The B.A.T.;The B.A.M.part1-2; boob_worshipper: penetrating lecture
onorable mentions by:jyk518:Two Hole Slut__vichobucho:thecreature_edgeallday:anal lessons1-2
invalid79:An Inflated Chance__sxxx_fxxx:my little ass boy part1-2-3-4-5;house of fun series
My favorite videos by:
Rinascere:Cock hero soft climax 1-2;Cock hero EroClip; Cock hero EroDance
Tia.Blaze: Cock Hero Sexy Youtube
onikks: Cock Hero Suave
Caius Prepus:Cum Hero Reborn The Perfect 3;Cum Hero Perfect 4
metrognome:Cock Hero Non Nude;Cock Hero Youtube
eatsl:Sugar Beach Updated version
Cock hero Sofcore collaboration 1-2-3-4
Various Artists:
Cock hero Upvote
Most beautiful short PMVs:
Five more hours by PMV Fiend
Kawai vs Goth by NoodleDude
Various from Digitalfiend
Best Anal PMVs by Samuellynch
LondonGent
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by LondonGent »

thebears73 wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 7:07 am
satn00b wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 6:50 am Great work! Would love it if someone made an estim track for the hardcore one :w00t:
there is in the links above. just use the funscript convertor and make your own.
Here's estim files for both versions. I ran them through the funscript converter, then added a few tweaks to the volume in Audacity.

Cock Hero - Heavenly (Hard) (LG estim).mp3
Cock Hero - Heavenly (Soft) (LG estim).mp3
flyingcactus
Explorer
Explorer

Post by flyingcactus »

LondonGent wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 1:07 pm
thebears73 wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 7:07 am
Here's estim files for both versions. I ran them through the funscript converter, then added a few tweaks to the volume in Audacity.

Cock Hero - Heavenly (Hard) (LG estim).mp3
Cock Hero - Heavenly (Soft) (LG estim).mp3
Added them to the main post, thanks!
Rinascere
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Rinascere »

Hey!

I played the hard mode last night and got to say, it was awesome! It surely shows the amount of hours you put into this project. I love the way you set everything up. You managed to create the atmosphere we all have in mind when thinking of what I call the 'cute softcore' type girls, if you know what I mean. On top of that, the color composition totally sold it for me. Everything feels cohesive as a whole, which is hard to achieve considering the total length of the video. Nice work! The effects were sick too. Half of the video was spent thinking by myself 'damn, I got to learn Premiere/AE so I can do that and that...' Also, although I remember telling you in the beta, thank you for putting the effort on finding good quality clips. It's a nice touch!

Continuing on spoiler, in case someone reads this before playing.
Spoiler: show
Props on originality for the TV chapter! Also loved the shower one. Every CH has to have a shower round in it, no matter what. On the negative side, I'd have used a different tracklist, especially the more you progress into the hard part. The mood asks for something more powerful during the sex scenes, since the music makes a huge deal in the experience. Personally, I'm a bit tired of seeing the same girls over and over (Angelika, Guerlain, Mila Azul) but I guess that's just me, because everybody includes them, so nothing to say about that. As a final tip, on the final rounds, try to keep the original audio of the scenes. The moaning brings a lot to the immersion and saves something new for the final moment, causing more impact to the player.

Do we have to talk about that final round? Definitely can see some references here! :whistle:
Thank you for doing this! I enjoyed it a lot! I hope you keep doing more.