[Release] Cock Hero: Heavenly (Soft + Hard editions)

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

silverlight-29
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: [Release] Cock Hero: Heavenly (Soft + Hard editions)

Post by silverlight-29 »

And this was only your first time, damn man, you rock, can't wait to see the next creation getting better and better :-D
Most amazing anal webteases by: Batman314:The B.A.T.;The B.A.M.part1-2; boob_worshipper: penetrating lecture
onorable mentions by:jyk518:Two Hole Slut__vichobucho:thecreature_edgeallday:anal lessons1-2
invalid79:An Inflated Chance__sxxx_fxxx:my little ass boy part1-2-3-4-5;house of fun series
My favorite videos by:
Rinascere:Cock hero soft climax 1-2;Cock hero EroClip; Cock hero EroDance
Tia.Blaze: Cock Hero Sexy Youtube
onikks: Cock Hero Suave
Caius Prepus:Cum Hero Reborn The Perfect 3;Cum Hero Perfect 4
metrognome:Cock Hero Non Nude;Cock Hero Youtube
eatsl:Sugar Beach Updated version
Cock hero Sofcore collaboration 1-2-3-4
Various Artists:
Cock hero Upvote
Most beautiful short PMVs:
Five more hours by PMV Fiend
Kawai vs Goth by NoodleDude
Various from Digitalfiend
Best Anal PMVs by Samuellynch
thatsprettyhot
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: None of the above

Post by thatsprettyhot »

LondonGent wrote: Sun May 02, 2021 11:03 am
thatsprettyhot wrote: Sun May 02, 2021 9:47 am Need torrents :-( :-(
Here you go:
CH Heavenly (Hard).torrent
CH Heavenly (Soft).torrent
Greatttttt thanks!
thatsprettyhot
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: None of the above

Post by thatsprettyhot »

OMG :love: :w00t: So good!

I'll say how I did for those that want to see, don't clicky if you haven't played or don't wanna know :wave:
Spoiler: show
I only tried the soft version so far, and I lost hands-free at 18:33 :lol:
s53ken
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by s53ken »

Wow. Thanks for the great work!

Here are my two cents..

1: For Soft version, you might want to follow the Hard version's "choose your girl to edge or cum". It's not that difficult to find clips of ladies masturbating to cum by themselves :-)

2: For Hard version, you might want to make the final chapter a bit longer for each girl - especially the cumshot clips and after cumshot cleanups to make it more "difficult" to last for us players.

Hopefully you will make more series in the future!
Lamalas
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Lamalas »

LondonGent wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 9:19 pm Your hunch was correct - the funstim converter outputs triphase files. They won't do much in stereo or mono. I usually go with common on head, left on prostate and right to base of penis, but I've used your config plenty of times before too.

I've been wondering for a while if these files are coming out inverted. It depends which way I wire up the triphase; Left-A and Right-A joined to make the common strokes in one direction, Left-B and Right-A strokes the opposite way. I don't know if there is any convention how these things are normally done?

Perhaps someone with a Launch/Handy can make sure the funscript itself isn't upside-down - the bottom of each stroke should match with the beat, unless I've done something silly!
Nailed it! :-D Then again, i'm kinda cheating, I use VLC Visualizations to keep an eye on what the waveforms are doing. This also makes it really easy to tell of its intended for Triphase or not :innocent:
VLC Scope Visualization.png
VLC Scope Visualization.png (108.06 KiB) Viewed 3300 times
Your comment on different ways of wiring is intriguing. I will have to experiment with that, as I usually use the triphase cable from my (now retired) 2B Unit :wave:

Also, I will have to have a look at this Estim Converter, now that you showed me what it can do ;-) What settings did you use for these files?
LondonGent
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by LondonGent »

Lamalas wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 10:44 pmAlso, I will have to have a look at this Estim Converter, now that you showed me what it can do ;-) What settings did you use for these files?
I used the converter here: https://cfs6t08p.github.io/funstim/funstim.html

My normal settings are:

Fade in/out: 1 second
Sample rate: 22050 Hz
Frequency: 800
Inverted: Off
Double time: Off
Expand to full range: On
Fade out during pauses: On
Output amplitude & phase envelopes: Off

That generally produces a pretty good file. The biggest thing that is missing is any gradual increase in volume, to offset the reduction in sensitivity that occurs during long estim sessions.

You can just turn the volume up manually as you play through but to avoid having to do that, I use Audacity to add a gradual fade up across the entire file. My normal settings are something like this:

Which turns a flat file from this:
into this:

You might need to adjust the start volume up or down a little depending on the length of the file, but it only takes a couple of minutes and makes a big difference to how the intensity builds as the video progresses.
digitalparkinglot
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by digitalparkinglot »

Hey LondonGent,

Thanks for that tutorial, that is super helpful.

I don't have a stroking machine, so I have only used your funscripts for estim. You build variety into your funscripts that most funscripts lack. I know I'm asking too much, but I would also love to get a tutorial on how you create funscripts. I've tried creating my own in the past with some of the older methods and they were super labor intensive. I think there have been some advancements that have simplified the process that I'm unfamiliar with. If you'd share your process I'm sure lots of folks would be very appreciative.

-dpl
Please enjoy my other creations:

CH-Blue Angel
CH-Little Caprice
CH-Dani Daniels
CH-Night & Day
CH-Breathe - Featuring Anjelica
CH-Breathe Harder - Featuring Anjelica
CH-Erotic Delirium
CH-Stacy Vs Sybil
CH-Jia Vs Michelle
CH-Mia Vs Dani
CH-Emily Vs Naomi
CH-Softcore Collaboration 3 (Produced & round #7)
Fapilicious-Blowjob Edition
Fapilicious-Featuring Aubrey Star
Fapilicious-Featuring Anjelica
Fapiliciuos-Featuring Tracy Lindsay
RLGL-Featuring Lily Ivy
RLGL-Featuring Clover
RLGL-Featuring Guerlain
RLGL-Featuring Sabrisse
RLGL-Featuring Kasey Chase
RLGL-Featuring Michaela Isizzu
RLGL-Featuring Lesbian Lovers
Ultimate Edging Challenge-Blowjob Edition
Ultimate Edging Challenge-Massage Edition
Wet Dream Induction-Featuring Tracy Lindsay
PMV Pussy Licking Good
E-Stim Fantasy
E-Stim with Michaela Isizzu
E-Stim with Guerlain
E-Stim with Kasey Chase
E-Stim with Lily Ivy
E-Stim with Liya Silver
flyingcactus
Explorer
Explorer

Post by flyingcactus »

s53ken wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 11:01 am Wow. Thanks for the great work!

Here are my two cents..

1: For Soft version, you might want to follow the Hard version's "choose your girl to edge or cum". It's not that difficult to find clips of ladies masturbating to cum by themselves :-)

2: For Hard version, you might want to make the final chapter a bit longer for each girl - especially the cumshot clips and after cumshot cleanups to make it more "difficult" to last for us players.

Hopefully you will make more series in the future!
Hey! Thanks for your feedback, glad you liked it :). 2) was definitely on my mind. The problem was finding music with the right amount of seconds of high energy stuff, followed by a longer quiet section, I'll definitely keep that in mind for the future as well.
BoundSquirrel
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by BoundSquirrel »

LondonGent wrote: Thu May 06, 2021 10:49 am
I used the converter here: https://cfs6t08p.github.io/funstim/funstim.html

My normal settings are:

Fade in/out: 1 second
Sample rate: 22050 Hz
Frequency: 800
Inverted: Off
Double time: Off
Expand to full range: On
Fade out during pauses: On
Output amplitude & phase envelopes: Off

That generally produces a pretty good file. The biggest thing that is missing is any gradual increase in volume, to offset the reduction in sensitivity that occurs during long estim sessions.

You can just turn the volume up manually as you play through but to avoid having to do that, I use Audacity to add a gradual fade up across the entire file. My normal settings are something like this:

Which turns a flat file from this:
into this:

You might need to adjust the start volume up or down a little depending on the length of the file, but it only takes a couple of minutes and makes a big difference to how the intensity builds as the video progresses.
Whoa. This is mind-blowing. I think my days of doing these by hand are over (Not really, but this sure makes it easier if I want to speed-preview a video with an e-stim track)!

You use about the same progression (70-110%) that I do in my tracks, though I'll go up as high as 125-130 if it's a longer video. One suggestion if you want to take a little more time refining these - I break the track up by 'round' or logical break point for videos that don't have traditional rounds. Then I make each round go up 10% and the next round start half-way between the top and bottom of the round before. So, round 1 would be 70-77, round 2 would start at 73.5 and go up 7.4 to 80.4. Round 3 would start at 77.2 and go to 84.9 and so on.

Thanks for opening my eyes to the funscript converter. I can't wait to try this (and your estim file for Heavenly) out!
LondonGent
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by LondonGent »

BoundSquirrel wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 4:04 pmWhoa. This is mind-blowing. I think my days of doing these by hand are over (Not really, but this sure makes it easier if I want to speed-preview a video with an e-stim track)!

You use about the same progression (70-110%) that I do in my tracks, though I'll go up as high as 125-130 if it's a longer video. One suggestion if you want to take a little more time refining these - I break the track up by 'round' or logical break point for videos that don't have traditional rounds. Then I make each round go up 10% and the next round start half-way between the top and bottom of the round before. So, round 1 would be 70-77, round 2 would start at 73.5 and go up 7.4 to 80.4. Round 3 would start at 77.2 and go to 84.9 and so on.

Thanks for opening my eyes to the funscript converter. I can't wait to try this (and your estim file for Heavenly) out!
Very glad that it's helpful to you!

The 110% limit is pretty unique to the files put out by the funstim converter - if you go much higher than that, the peaks start clipping beyond the limit of the file. Longer videos I'll reduce the starting point rather than increase the end.

If I'm being fancy, I'll do the same as you - give each round it's own ramp up in addition to the overall one. It's the last bit of polish that can make for a really great file, but I'm usually too lazy to bother! If I you are doing it, the easiest way is to apply two 'layers' of adjustable fade. Do the 70-110 across the whole file, then do another adjustable fade from 95-105 (or something similar) across every round. That way you don't need to tweak the settings for each round.

I'll also use this trick for edging sections within a round. Gradually dialling the volume up can make them a lot more tricky!

Shameless plug, but you might also like this that I've just posted: viewtopic.php?f=25&t=24040 digitalparkinglot has been bugging me for a "how to create a funscript" guide for a while and I've finally got around to putting one together!
doremi
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by doremi »

LondonGent wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 8:29 pm digitalparkinglot has been bugging me for a "how to create a funscript" guide
"bugging me" ??? Really? This is an essential service for the own good of the community. :lol: Just like the Borg collective, we acquire knowledge. Resistance is futile. :cylon:

Just kidding, of course. Even though I'm not microelectroshocked to this day, thanks a lot for your contributions. :thumbsup:
Cock Hero Database (on the ice atm) - https://www.ch-db.club/ - :gathering:
[APP] Cock Hero Slideshow Player - Thinking about a script feature for [APP] Cock Hero Video Player :icecream:
If your video is too fat, there's a solution!
The generated output of your video editor may be bloated, too big for not any significant benefit. One thing you can do is use HANDBRAKE with the H.264 (x264), RF18 Constant Quality and Web Optimized / Fast Start options, all other options by default. You'd be surprised how smaller the video becomes, without any impact to the quality.
:yes:

LINKS:

HandBrake, The open source video transcoder
https://handbrake.fr/

For future reference, here's the original Hanbrake post by Eriol:
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=12815&hilit=Handbrake#p164242
Interesting for further details about the process.
:thumbsup:
So many projects to kill, so little time. :-)
doremi
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by doremi »

I started with the "soft" edition, the "hard" edition yet to play and enjoy. Outstanding work! :thumbsup: So many content and beauties, yet the flow is smooth to the eyes. The difficulty level progression is great too. Perhaps a little improvement would be to slow the dots travelling a little so more dots can fit on the bottom of the screen. Looking at the credits at the end, I saw a girl that I really like but didn't notice on the first watch. I guess that I need to play it again.
Just curious, how is Mila Azul going to punish me? Sound like a gift if you ask me.
All and all, a keeper from flying_cactus! :w00t:
Cock Hero Database (on the ice atm) - https://www.ch-db.club/ - :gathering:
[APP] Cock Hero Slideshow Player - Thinking about a script feature for [APP] Cock Hero Video Player :icecream:
If your video is too fat, there's a solution!
The generated output of your video editor may be bloated, too big for not any significant benefit. One thing you can do is use HANDBRAKE with the H.264 (x264), RF18 Constant Quality and Web Optimized / Fast Start options, all other options by default. You'd be surprised how smaller the video becomes, without any impact to the quality.
:yes:

LINKS:

HandBrake, The open source video transcoder
https://handbrake.fr/

For future reference, here's the original Hanbrake post by Eriol:
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=12815&hilit=Handbrake#p164242
Interesting for further details about the process.
:thumbsup:
So many projects to kill, so little time. :-)
3xTripleXXX
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by 3xTripleXXX »

The hard edition just popped up on Spankbang, which reminded me that I hadn't tried this one yet. Well, today I got the opportunity, and I have to say, stellar work. And I love your super clean titling and font choices. And a color scheme that made the beatmeter work without a shaded bar behind it. Very good production value.
I made it through to the end, but it was close a few times. I do agree with some of the comments about maybe ramping up the intensity a bit more toward the end (music and beats), but it was solid. There were a couple of points where the beat wasn't quite in sync with the music, but not off by much. It looks like you used Beatmeter Generator, and it can be finicky sometimes to get it exactly spot on. I usually use the red vertical bar as a reference on the sound graph and then shift the BPM bar just a hair while super zoomed in, until I get it, but it's not always easy.

Also, as others have noted, I'd have loved to have the original audio mixed in, but that's a style choice. That almost always puts me over the edge though, and I always do it in my own videos.

The cum round was spot on, though I decided to just power through all the choices and go to the end, and man was that tricky. :)
Anyway, just wanted to pop in and say thank you for a well produced CH video. I hope you keep making more. :)
My latest Cock Hero is Sweet Mammaries, a Cock Hero Quickie.

I've also made 4-play, 4-play 2, Getting Down With The Thiccness, Fuck Hard Cum Harder, Filthy Cute and Kittens & Cream. You can stream them all on SpankBang or search up their announce threads here for other options. :)
flyingcactus
Explorer
Explorer

Post by flyingcactus »

Late responses, but such is life :)
doremi wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 6:34 am I started with the "soft" edition, the "hard" edition yet to play and enjoy. Outstanding work! :thumbsup: So many content and beauties, yet the flow is smooth to the eyes. The difficulty level progression is great too. Perhaps a little improvement would be to slow the dots travelling a little so more dots can fit on the bottom of the screen. Looking at the credits at the end, I saw a girl that I really like but didn't notice on the first watch. I guess that I need to play it again.
Just curious, how is Mila Azul going to punish me? Sound like a gift if you ask me.
All and all, a keeper from flying_cactus! :w00t:
Thanks for the feedback, glad you liked it :). I was going to do something with Mila but eventually forgot about it and just left it there :D. Maybe in a sequel we'll find out, who knows...
3xTripleXXX wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 5:26 pm The hard edition just popped up on Spankbang, which reminded me that I hadn't tried this one yet. Well, today I got the opportunity, and I have to say, stellar work. And I love your super clean titling and font choices. And a color scheme that made the beatmeter work without a shaded bar behind it. Very good production value.
I made it through to the end, but it was close a few times. I do agree with some of the comments about maybe ramping up the intensity a bit more toward the end (music and beats), but it was solid. There were a couple of points where the beat wasn't quite in sync with the music, but not off by much. It looks like you used Beatmeter Generator, and it can be finicky sometimes to get it exactly spot on. I usually use the red vertical bar as a reference on the sound graph and then shift the BPM bar just a hair while super zoomed in, until I get it, but it's not always easy.

Also, as others have noted, I'd have loved to have the original audio mixed in, but that's a style choice. That almost always puts me over the edge though, and I always do it in my own videos.

The cum round was spot on, though I decided to just power through all the choices and go to the end, and man was that tricky. :)
Anyway, just wanted to pop in and say thank you for a well produced CH video. I hope you keep making more. :)
Thanks! Yeah, I'm using beatmeter generator, no idea how to do the same thing without it, lifesaver tool. I try to set it as close as possible to the beat in the song while fully zoomed in, but my ears are not that good, sometimes I can't really tell. I was way worse at the beginning so I guess practice makes perfect eventually.
I've been very slowly working in a new video for some time now, but no idea when it'll be released, we'll get there eventually :)
flyingcactus
Explorer
Explorer

Post by flyingcactus »

Yeah, "hard" wasn't meant to be a big challenge or anything, it was just short for hardcore :P. So soft(core) and hard(core) editions, a few people got confused by it so I'll use the full word next time :P. Glad you liked it.
Guilherme_1988 wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 1:31 pm Well, i consumed this CH yesterday and now i have how to make a review about it. I watched the hard edition.

So, first of all, great work! My first criteria is the girls selection, which you choosed good girls, hot pornstars, my favorite for sure is Lana Rhoades :-D but all of other girls are incredible hot and attractive!

Next criteria is the music selection. For me, too mainstream.

Next is the beats. Easy ones, not having difficulty, for me it was not a hard cock hero, even the hard version, which is longer.

One thing i loved is the choice in the end to cum to any of the six girls. I choosed Lana. :-D

Maybe a feedback is the transition from softcore to sex is a little slow, but the rest is just fine.

Overall: 8/10