[Feedback] Puzzle therapy

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
ritewriter
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Switch

Re: [Feedback] Puzzle therapy

Post by ritewriter »

Not my favorite fetish but I thought this was fun!
anavialon
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Submissive

Post by anavialon »

GanyuSimp wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 8:14 pm Oh look at that, another webtease about BBC... so cool and original. 🙄
Sorry to see you don't enjoy the topic of BBC, others do enjoy it though, and this is a thread about feedback for this persons tease. Maybe you could give some constructive criticism to the authour rather than making a quip or rolling your eyes? They put time and energy into creating a tease, for free mind you, for people to enjoy :) I think that's pretty awesome of people choosing to spend their free time making teases! Maybe you could work on your own one rather than saying something to the effect of "I don't like something" it doesn't really add anything to the conversation and I wonder if this is the right place for your reply? Feels like you're criticising the authour's tastes rather than the structure of the tease itself.

I hope you take this message in the spirit it's intended in and that you're having a good day when/if you see this.

As to my thoughts on the tease: Not bad at all! Tease could of been longer overall but quite enjoyed it. Could easily be the start of a series. Maybe have a quiz/"evaluation" element in future teases to check in on how you're progressing. Nice concept overall!
Last edited by anavialon on Sat Apr 16, 2022 9:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
hello_
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by hello_ »

Everything worked fine for me. Great tease!

Looking forward to more from you. ;-)
valdez7
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Post by valdez7 »

That was fun! The puzzles were mostly pretty quick, with some taking only like 1 minute. I LOVE the idea of "puzzle therapy" and "eye tracking" to see where the guy's focus is and things like that, so more in those themes would be great. You could also add in little messages that display when the puzzles are solved (using the Credit Line option), just to give a little reward for actually doing the puzzle (since you can't tell here whether they actually completed it or not).

Hmm, it could be interesting to have a much more time-consuming tease, where you only get the password to continue the tease if you solve a longer puzzle...
VanessaGoonerAddict
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by VanessaGoonerAddict »

Hey, Just wanted to let you know that I absolutely loved this tease. I think the difficulty of the puzzles was perfect, considering I had to be stroking the entire time. I wouldnt even mind a bit harder puzzles. Also if you do an EOS or flash tease, I love the idea of adding a metronome to this, maybe gradually increasing between puzzles. Giving the user a speed they need to go at can create a very exciting sense of urgency, will they cum before they finish the puzzle? no one knows, and its loads of fun regardless of the result.

I would love to see more teases of this kind. I loved this tease so much that it is the reason I went and asked for an invite code to make a milovana account. Ive been using milovana for about 2 years, and this was the first tease that I REALLY wanted to provide feedback for and tell you how awesome it was for me.
PlayfulGuy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Dom/me(s): No domme
Sub/Slave(s): No sub

Post by PlayfulGuy »

I totally enjoyed this! Stroking while doing the puzzle made it much more exciting as my brain started to work out what the image was turning into. I had to quit after number 5 or risk losing it. I'd edged several times already.

Would love to see one of these featuring small breasts, like learning to appreciate small tits.

I also second some of the comments by valdez7 and VanessaGoonerAddict. I liked the puzzle therapy and eye tracking idea, and I'm a fan of teases using metronomes to control the pace of stroking too.

The puzzle difficulty was suitable for me. The first three with 20/24 pieces were easy, but the next few with 60 and 70 pieces were a nice level for me. Personally I wouldn't want them to be much more difficult than that. For me 80 to 100 pieces would be the max I would want to see.

And following on valdez7's comment about using the credit line to add messages when the puzzle is solved, you could conceivably use that to reveal the code required to proceed (in an EOS tease).

Hope you make more!

PG
GanyuSimp
Explorer
Explorer

Post by GanyuSimp »

anavialon wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 7:09 pm
GanyuSimp wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 8:14 pm Oh look at that, another webtease about BBC... so cool and original. 🙄
Sorry to see you don't enjoy the topic of BBC, others do enjoy it though, and this is a thread about feedback for this persons tease. Maybe you could give some constructive criticism to the authour rather than making a quip or rolling your eyes? They put time and energy into creating a tease, for free mind you, for people to enjoy :) I think that's pretty awesome of people choosing to spend their free time making teases! Maybe you could work on your own one rather than saying something to the effect of "I don't like something" it doesn't really add anything to the conversation and I wonder if this is the right place for your reply? Feels like you're criticising the authour's tastes rather than the structure of the tease itself.

I hope you take this message in the spirit it's intended in and that you're having a good day when/if you see this.

As to my thoughts on the tease: Not bad at all! Tease could of been longer overall but quite enjoyed it. Could easily be the start of a series. Maybe have a quiz/"evaluation" element in future teases to check in on how you're progressing. Nice concept overall!
I kinda don't care, mate. I'll say whatever I want. Also, first of all everyone is doing all those teases for free so I don't really get your point in here. And no, I don't need to make a tease to have an opinion about other teases lol. What kind of logic is that?
morningstar44
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by morningstar44 »

Really loved this puzzle and can't wait for the next one. In terms of difficulty I think that a variation is good. Maybe a couple of hard ones but mostly moderate and a few easy ones, also should follow up hard ones with easy ones afterwards.
Big fan of the growing censoring too. Really hope the next one is as excellent.
morningstar44
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by morningstar44 »

Hi, this was a really fantastic tease, but the first four puzzles have gone offline and can't be seen any more on jigsawexplorer. Any chance you could reupload them again? I really want to keep completing this tease. Also I will play a sequel so much if you're considering doing one. Hope you're well and enjoying life.
valentinacd
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by valentinacd »

This is fantanstic, absolutely love it, the difficulty is perfect, and the text is great. the first puzzles are offline, please continue with another one
morningstar44
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by morningstar44 »

Again you've got another great tease. This is one of my favourite teases on the site. Can't wait for day 2!
Criis
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Slave

Post by Criis »

Great tease, i relly liked and ejoyed the puzzles, good job, but i encountered a 2 problems, the first one is when you enter the wrong password, if you click on "try again" everything works as normal, but if you click on "get puzzle link" and then you click on "try password again" it redirects you to the first password page, and i notice that this happens in all puzzles, adn the secon problem is at the very end, on the slideshow of images, if i press the "i came" button on the first or second image, everything works fine, but if i press it on the third image then nothing happens until you get back to the first and then the tease ends, this is not a major problem, but it feels weird, i also noticed one thing, but this is not a problem but more o personal opinion, when you press the "i came" button, the tease ends at that point, but the slideshow keeps going and if you close the little pop up window to rate the tease and wait the cycle to restart "i came" button reappears and you can keep the cycle forever, as i said, is not a problem, but i personally would prefer that when you press the "i came" button, you were redirected to a new page where you could put the link to the forum feedback post and there finish the tease, but this is just my personal preference
Spoiler: show
Also if you choose the ruin orgasm option after you click the button "ruined" if you wait for the cycle to restart you are redirected to the "i came" cycle instead of the "ruined" cycle, it does not affect the tease, but imo it would make the tease feel more polished