"Miss Evans" - best tease EVER, please bring it back!

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
HardForMommy
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

"Miss Evans" - best tease EVER, please bring it back!

Post by HardForMommy »

Don't know if I'm a dick for making another thread about this single tease (been on Milovana for a while but haven't been actively posting stuff, don't know the norms), but I'm doing it anyways. "Miss Evans" was just that amazing.

"Miss Evans" has to be by far one the best teases this site has ever seen, it's pretty much completely in its own category. It's not only fantastically written, but it played so well I'd completely forget I was even playing a tease in the first place. It simply felt that natural! I read on here that author MissAnnaNomus apparently received a lot of unwarranted criticism, and that supposedly a few games were bugged at first (never encountered any bugs/lack of polish)? I completely understand the need to distance oneself and one's creative work from the most destructive degenerates the internet has on offer, and I respect the desicion to leave the site. It's just, yeah .. the character of Miss Evans was so incredibly well written, always one step ahead, it was like the whole tease itself knew exactly where I was at, at any given moment, and ramping things up even further. It was superb, and I was really looking forward to enjoying it some more hahah :-D Hell, I even got in a couple extra workouts because of it!

So yeah, I just wanted to say that there's a ton of us on here who thought your tease was better than any other, MissAnnaNomus. Even if you decide to leave this site or similar sites, please consider leaving your amazing webtease with us.
SarahService
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Slave

Re: "Miss Evans" - best tease EVER, please bring it back!

Post by SarahService »

I don't speak for the entire community, but as far as I'm concerned we can't have too many threads on this topic. As slaves and submissives, we cater to the needs of our Masters and Mistresses. We're easily tamed at home with people we trust, but can become viciously aggressive in defense of the people we love! MissAnnaNomus was nice and kind enough to provide us with her great tease, then was bullied for it. The least we can do is provide an outpouring of support for her, and hopefully (if she even sees these threads) she'll realize the insults weren't from us, we love and support her both in game as her Mistress Evans personna and out of game as MissAnnaNomus, a real person with real feelings, and the wonderful person she is.
nutterbutter
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): None yet. Would like to fine the right one.
Sub/Slave(s): Meh...

Post by nutterbutter »

I may be wrong, but my "gut" tells me that you...."SarahService" may in fact be MissAnnaNomus herself(respectfully). so if I am correct, I apologize for being so abrupt, but I beg you to stop being so self indulgent.

Look, rather than seeking to be like none other (which you actually already are).... Milovana would crown you for that tease!!! Truly, ..but it is gone. Be advised that the window is small and once interest is lost, it is a wrap...so please do not allow this to occcur.

SarahService, does your thirst for recognition temp you too much? Maybe I am wrong, but if not, no matter.... because why? Because time reveals all truths, regardless of stature or orientation. Now please, you have made your point, if you are the author, please accept your fame, and let the masses feed upon your imagination.

:wave: :whistle: nutterbutter :love:
SarahService
Explorer
Explorer

Post by SarahService »

nutterbutter wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:36 am I may be wrong, but my "gut" tells me that you...."SarahService" may in fact be MissAnnaNomus herself(respectfully). so if I am correct, I apologize for being so abrupt, but I beg you to stop being so self indulgent.

Look, rather than seeking to be like none other (which you actually already are).... Milovana would crown you for that tease!!! Truly, ..but it is gone. Be advised that the window is small and once interest is lost, it is a wrap...so please do not allow this to occcur.

SarahService, does your thirst for recognition temp you too much? Maybe I am wrong, but if not, no matter.... because why? Because time reveals all truths, regardless of stature or orientation. Now please, you have made your point, if you are the author, please accept your fame, and let the masses feed upon your imagination.

No. I am not MissAnnaNomus, nor do I know her personally. I was raised with the philosophy of, "If you see a job that needs to be done, it's your job to do." When I saw someone bullied to the point she had to leave the site, I just happened to be the person who responded. I would love for someone else better equipped than I am to step in and take over at this point. Any volunteers?
SarahService
Explorer
Explorer

Post by SarahService »

nutterbutter wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:36 am I may be wrong, but my "gut" tells me that you...."SarahService" may in fact be MissAnnaNomus herself(respectfully). so if I am correct, I apologize for being so abrupt, but I beg you to stop being so self indulgent.

And to all the other Milovanites, note how a troll works. It starts with, "I may be wrong" and proceeds to use that wrong assumption as proof of further comments, which ends with some nonsense about my "thirst for recognition." The end of the troll's remarks are based on their initial assumption which was false and suggests my comments aren't worthy.

I don't have a solution, the internet is going to have trolls. That's literally what the discussion started as, Mistress Evans (or MissAnnaNomus) created an amazing piece of art in her story, then got trolled to the point she took it and left. In this case with nutterbutter, I can look at his profile and see he isn't an intentional troll, he has good intent. In the meantime, he thinks it's okay to mansplain away the input of women or people with opinions other than his own as if they are less important than his. That might be what ran MissAnnaNomus off in the first place.
aksuborbi40
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by aksuborbi40 »

i just wish to humbly submit that Miss Evans was by far the best tease i have ever done on this site.
i do so hope that it comes back, either stuck in the form it was in, or an updated version.

Maybe even just repost it as it was. There is a lot of good play there, and i had just barely toughed the surface.

Thank You for posting such a great tease MissAnnaNomus

**curtsey**
sinraven
Explorer
Explorer

Post by sinraven »

Adding my support to this. I would love to see the tease brought back. It was truly one of the most interactive and repeatable ones I had seen and there were still so many paths I wanted to go down.

Its a great shame to have lost it and that its author was driven to its removal.
muestrom
Explorer
Explorer

Post by muestrom »

sinraven wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 1:58 pm I would love to see the tease brought back. It was truly one of the most interactive and repeatable ones I had seen and there were still so many paths I wanted to go down.
Me too!
nutterbutter
Explorer
Explorer
Dom/me(s): None yet. Would like to fine the right one.
Sub/Slave(s): Meh...

Post by nutterbutter »

SarahService wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 3:22 am

No. I am not MissAnnaNomus, nor do I know her personally. I was raised with the philosophy of, "If you see a job that needs to be done, it's your job to do." When I saw someone bullied to the point she had to leave the site, I just happened to be the person who responded. I would love for someone else better equipped than I am to step in and take over at this point. Any volunteers?

Isn't it so strange that I have been a member for nearly 10 years....16 posts, and yet i am the troll?..... :lol: :lol:

SarahService(3/28/21) is a new member... and he started this post. Not trolling, Just saying :wave:
Last edited by nutterbutter on Thu Apr 08, 2021 10:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
OrgasmPhantasm
Explorer
Explorer
Dom/me(s): If I told you, I'd have to kill you
Sub/Slave(s): If I told you, they'd have to kill you

Post by OrgasmPhantasm »

I hate to be "that guy", but something is fishy about this whole thing. I too have a "gut feeling" similar to nutter.

I want to preface by saying that I enjoyed the Miss Evans tease (what I saw of it). It was well-written and had reasonable pacing. Did I think it was the best tease Milovana has ever seen? No, not a long shot. Was it perfect in every way and revolutionary to the teasing world? Nope. But I do think it deserved the 4.7 rating it had (which it shared with 29 other worthy teases) and it was fun. So please don't wrongly interpret this as some sort of attack or hate on the tease or the tease author.

The first point of concern for me is the knee-jerk reaction of the tease author to remove the tease and delete their account over some supposed negative feedback (or trolling?). That's an irrational and extreme response to that type of feedback, even if it was trolling. It suggests one of two things to me: 1) the author has an incredibly fragile ego if some negative feedback to a tease that was viewed by thousands and had an impressively high rating and great reviews on the forums was cause to delete both it and the account behind it.

Or 2) it's a marketing thing. I'm in marketing. I write copy, sales letters, and do 1-on-1 sales professionally and I can tell you that this isn't an uncommon marketing tactic. Tease or offer something to gauge interest, then suddenly deprive people of it. This creates two things: hype and intense desire. Both are driven by the sudden loss of something they liked. After a while, offer the product/service again and you've got 10-1000x more engagement than before.
SarahService wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 5:22 pm Maybe this is part of the tease? Maybe it's waiting on enough of Mistress Evans's toys and slaves to beg and plead for her return to prove our utter devotion and submission to her?
Maybe it is? :hmmm: :hmmm:

Secondly, the account "SarahService" ("SS" henceforth) is sending some major red flags, as others have picked up on. I'll outline them here, quoting SS verbatim so as to preserve my thoughts and their words to avoid confusion should old comments get removed at a later date.

Firstly SarahService seems to be an account created specifically for the purpose of promoting the Miss Evans tease, generating sympathy and good will toward the tease author, and driving conversation surrounding the removal of the tease.
SarahService wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 12:49 am I don't speak for the entire community, but as far as I'm concerned we can't have too many threads on this topic.
The least we can do is provide an outpouring of support for her, and hopefully (if she even sees these threads)
The account was created on Sun Mar 28, 2021 at 9:10 PM. Less than two hours later they start making posts about the tease (the first one entitled: "Miss Evans". They have only made two replies to threads that do not focus on Miss Evans.

SS is not an established account in the community. This does not mean that their opinions or posts necessarily have any less value than that of others, but it does mean that we know nothing about them or their purpose here on the forums, and that we should consider what they have to say with a measure of thoughtfulness to those facts. I have no personal agenda against SS, but as with new members of this and other forums, I tend to weigh the input of seasoned and established members of the community (either by age or post volume) as more credible and more immediately trustworthy and wholesome than that of 1 week old accounts with less than 10 comments. I've been a part of Milovana for years, and this is a second account after my last one was exposed to IRL friends. Anyone can look at my comment history to see that I'm just here to have fun and help others, like 99% of us on these forums.

2. SarahService's praise of the tease and the author is over-the-top. I get it, everyone has fans. And there are many people who are fanatic about their support of things they love. Start a convo with me about Monster Hunter and I'll nerd out for 6 hours straight with you. But SS' accolades feel off and tend toward the extreme. Here are examples:
SarahService wrote: Sun Mar 28, 2021 10:39 pm You may have just won Milovana by writing the best tease ever!
I disagree that Milovana is a contest to be won. But is it the best tease ever? Strongly debatable, but it's fair that someone might think that.
SarahService wrote: Sun Mar 28, 2021 10:39 pm I don't know if you used AI to write the programming or were emotionally intuitive as you wrote the story, but Mistress Evans always seems to be one step ahead of me. When I beg her, the next page pops up as she taunts me and asks to hear more begging. If I cry, her next page makes fun of me for crying and proceeds to torment me. She can be cruel when she wants, but she's fair in declaring the expectations of her toy or slave. As a matter of fact, as she teases me right now she's wearing the same pajamas as I am, how did you do that?
I'm sorry, but none of this makes much sense. The tease was not some omniscient AI that someone created nor was it so intuitive that it was able to react to the exact actions and emotions of any given player. And the pajama thing is what tips balance from weirdly obsessive to bizarrely... something else.
SarahService wrote: Sun Mar 28, 2021 10:39 pm the way you put that tease together, the way you timed sessions and gave a "continue" button in all the right places, kept the story going... Regardless of whose personal fetishes you hit, from a technical perspective, you played a perfect game.
I agree that the pacing was good. But the way this comment was phrased sounds more like the way someone who is a tease author or who wrote the tease itself might talk about it. I have no published teases but several draft ideas in the works for some day. The placement of continue buttons isn't something I thought much about before attempting my own tease writing. But we know that SS hasn't written any teases. But perhaps the person who wrote this tease would feel pretty pleased with how they timed it and where they placed the buttons. :hmmm:
SarahService wrote: Sun Mar 28, 2021 10:39 pm Perhaps more importantly to be said... We love you, we respect you, we admire you, and we appreciate all the time and effort you put into the tease.
I mean... maybe we do. But do we? Anna Nomus was also a new account, with one tease to their name and only a couple of comments on the forums. We didn't have enough of a relationship for love or admiration. Granted, we enjoyed the tease, but there's a difference.
SarahService wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 1:48 am 3-Although I have higher expectations of writers here at Milovana, we can't rule out a jealous writer. I mean, Mistress Evans did just break the mold concerning how well a tease can be written, the entire concept of how these things can work is different now.
Did it break the mold, though? Not hardly. Miss Evans was a small fraction of what Tease AI has accomplished. And GuideMe and TeaseMe have also done some very impressive work in the community. The tease was well written and fun, but it wasn't earth-shattering or paradigm shifting.
SarahService wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 5:22 pm Then again, the concept of this tease goes beyond anything we've ever seen on Milovana before.
No, it really doesn't.
SarahService wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 12:49 am we love and support her both in game as her Mistress Evans personna and out of game as MissAnnaNomus, a real person with real feelings, and the wonderful person she is.
A real person who we knew nothing about and had no relationship with whatsoever.

Thirdly, SarahService is disrespecting established members of this forum by suggesting that they are trolls and are driving people away. Specifically with user nutterbutter. Nutterbutter has been a member here for nearly ten years, has a fleshed out profile with several posts, all of which are helpful or constructive in some way. He's the furthest thing from a troll you can find on a forum. He (rightly) saw something fishy and brought it up. And SS was quick to condemn him as a troll.
SarahService wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 3:49 am And to all the other Milovanites, note how a troll works. It starts with, "I may be wrong" and proceeds to use that wrong assumption as proof of further comments, which ends with some nonsense about my "thirst for recognition." The end of the troll's remarks are based on their initial assumption which was false and suggests my comments aren't worthy.

I don't have a solution, the internet is going to have trolls.
This is rude and defensive on the part of SS. It does nothing to assuage the stated doubts beyond just saying "that's false". Nutter was respectful but to-the-point in his post, which at a minimum deserved equal respect in return.

Lastly, SarahService seems to have a truly uncanny amount of knowledge about the person behind Anna Nomus/Miss Evens. If they are not the same person, they are connected in some way. Examine for yourself:
SarahService wrote: Sun Mar 28, 2021 10:39 pm To MissAnnaNomus, I don't know if this is true or not, but I heard you received undue criticism and trolling for the amazing tease you wrote.
How? Where did you hear this? This is the first time this is mentioned publicly on the forums. I can't find anyone else saying this or any evidence of it. What's your source for this? And if you don't know if it's true or not, why are you repeatedly saying that it is across multiple posts?
SarahService wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 12:49 am MissAnnaNomus was nice and kind enough to provide us with her great tease, then was bullied for it. The least we can do is provide an outpouring of support for her, and hopefully (if she even sees these threads) she'll realize the insults weren't from us,
She was bullied too?
SarahService wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 5:22 pm but there is some good news.
Over on the reddit thread, MissAnnaNomus asked someone to pass along her apologies to the people who really enjoyed it for removing the tease.
Why is SS the only source of news on the tease author? What reddit thread? There's no thread on reddit that is searchable by the name of the tease, the name of the tease author, or SarahService. Not in r/milovana or elsewhere. Why is she asking others to speak for her?
SarahService wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 5:22 pm I'm not sure exactly, I don't speak for MissAnnaNomus, but she seems to suggest she's on vacation and doesn't feel well, either of which explains why she hasn't re-posted the tease.
Speaking for MissAnnaNomus is exactly what SS is doing here, despite claiming not to be. "She seems to suggest" is also a very weird way to phrase this. She's both on vacation and sick... maybe? And that's why she's only able to communicate via a secret reddit thread to a single person with whom she is leaving instructions on passing on information to Milovana? :hmmm:
SarahService wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 5:22 pm She also mentions how she may have posted the article before she really had it completely finished. With a tease that size, we understand. It needed a quick Beta-Test for input before being finished. It's a great tease as it stands, but yeah, there are a few minor glitches in it.
Again, some very specific knowledge for someone who claims not to be associated with the author.

And, does it make any sense for someone to create an account, write a tease, release it for "beta-testing", then remove the tease AND delete the account afterward? What happened to the idea that she was bullied off of the site by internet trolls who hate "the perfect webtease".

I don't know exactly what to make of this whole thing, but nothing really adds up here. I'm not going to make any direct assumptions or accusations beyond anything that I've already written. You folks are smart enough to draw your own conclusions. Just wanted to point out some of the red flags I saw in this.

(nutterbutter, I just saw your recent post as I finished writing this book of a post. Agree 100%)
"Fear is the mind killer. Fear is the little death that brings total annihilation." - The Bene Gesserit
Yorushi
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Yorushi »

MissAnnabelleNomus wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 8:18 pm I'm back to clear up the mess I left.
The news you care about, yes I will attempt to revive the tease.
Thank you for the hard work on the tease. I really liked it and it would be such a joy to be able to play it again if you feel like posting it again.
But that's not the only news I care about. I'm glad you reached out to talk about this. I'm glad you're feeling better (otherwise I don't think you would even bother posting here).
You will get criticism wherever you go, either from someone who thinks they're better than you or someone who actually have some valid points and wants to help you improve your work. Personally, I also don't like it. I don't like when someone implies I should change something I made. But I've learned to look past the negativity and the hate and just focus on whatever's useful in that comment.
Just a reminder: you're not forced to please anyone, or to listen to advice. Just do your thing and be happy. And if you think someone said something that might add value to your life or your work, take it and keep improving as a person. But not for them. For youself.
And don't worry, you're not doing any harm by posting a tease. You're actually helping some lonely people make it through a hard patch of their lives. What they do with it is up to them.

I wish you the best.

From a fellow weirdo, thank you.
SarahService
Explorer
Explorer

Post by SarahService »

[/quote]

[/quote]

Isn't is so strange that I have been a member for nearly 10 years....16 posts, and yet i am the troll..... :lol: :lol:

SarahService(3/28/21) is a new member... and he started this post. Not trolling, Just saying :wave:
[/quote]

I concede, you're not a troll. I further apologize to nutterbutter and the community as a whole for using language which seemed argumentative. That's not relevant to the purpose of this thread.
I'm so proud of the Milovanites as a community for the support they showed at the idea of how one of our own may have been hurt. It seems the issue is resolved now, so get your kinky asses back to your favorite teases and have fun, while hoping for thousands of more great teases to be on the way!
tigrotto
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by tigrotto »

I want to say I didn't play the tease and I barely read few comments few days ago when I noticed multiple threads popping up about a certain Miss Anna and got curious about this tease many were so excited about.
That said I want to add a couple of things.
OrgasmPhantasm wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 8:42 pm What reddit thread? There's no thread on reddit that is searchable by the name of the tease, the name of the tease author, or SarahService. Not in r/milovana or elsewhere. Why is she asking others to speak for her?
I asked the same but I found out earlier when I gave Miss Anna the code to rejoin Milo that SarahService was referring to a reply to their invite code request.
OrgasmPhantasm wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 8:42 pm
SarahService wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 5:22 pm She also mentions how she may have posted the article before she really had it completely finished. With a tease that size, we understand. It needed a quick Beta-Test for input before being finished. It's a great tease as it stands, but yeah, there are a few minor glitches in it.
Again, some very specific knowledge for someone who claims not to be associated with the author.
Don't quote me on this, but I think I remember reading a comment (when I noticed those multiple threads few days ago) like this from MissAnnaNomus before she deleted her account.

I won't enter the discussion about Miss Anna and SarahService maybe yes or maybe not being the same person because I neither played the tease or read the threads before Miss Anna deleted her account, but if this conversation will continue (and I'm not referring to anyone in particular, just a general warning) please let's keep it civil and respectful.

That said... I'm going to read a story and stroke to it before going to bed. :-P
drops mic
Lestat
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Lestat »

MissAnnabelleNomus wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 8:18 pm I'm back to clear up the mess I left.
The news you care about, yes I will attempt to revive the tease.
Glad to see you back in better condition
So what happened? I had a major episode. Something of a panic attack. Found myself in a downward spiral of negative thinking. The commentary I received were not trolls, they were fair criticisms on reflection. I am a really fragile and easily knocked out of my stride. I never considered the abruptness or pushyness could have simply been a language barrier. In truth I am as bad at taking compliments as criticism. I mean, I could be talking to my dad right now. Who knows right? P.s hi dad.
What I'm going to say might be a bit silly but...know you are not alone facing that kind of difficult feelings. I'm pretty similar to you. I suffer from anixety since decades and it affect all aspects of my life. Anyway, just knowing someone is not alone might do good :blush:
So I had all this self acceptance to try and deal with, I felt like I was partially ashamed of some of the things I was saying in the tease etc. Because these were my thoughts and it is hard to read something back and see yourself in it. It's like looking in the mirror with a dildo up your ass. Yes I have the anonymity to be able to just let it sit but I see myself on every page so for me it is often hard to look at. Then theres this thought that I am contributing to somebody's downfall by trapping them in some addictive loop...

I am a weirdo I'm on a site for sexual exploration and experimentation and I still feel like a weirdo.
I feel strange (and weird) when I realise that sometimes I can be really affected by online interactions with people who just don't know me, who I am irl...

About the sexual thoughts that can feel weird when you start sharing it, even in the anonymity of the internet : I felt a bit the same sometime, but I think that if you continue to get to know the milovanians I think you'll see that you and your ideas will not be judged "morally".
For me, this site and another one (now dead) helped me in feeling more at ease between myself and my fantasies. Hope you'll get the same!
All that said, i have struggled to leave it behind. I regretted it all 10 mins after. I felt liked I'd killed something I worked on for over a year. So have patience with me please.
:yes:
On your side, try to have a good time, that's what this site is about and it's what is important for everyyone :smile: Whether it is by making, sharing or simply lurking
I'm an emotional tit. I want to please draw a line under this and stop people arguing. Please can any talk of the tease be in private with me and as soon as I can I am away potentially 2 weeks. Sat in a toilet typing this haha. Thanks for saying nice things I have a lot to get my head around. But I'm gonna fix it somehow.
About the tease...simply "Thank you" because I enjoyed it more than a few times, no matter what you'll do with it or not in the future ;-)
Just chill and be friendly, this community is good. I have brought the ugly out in a few with my fragility and insecurity. Be nice to each other. I will message again soon.
Anxious people are among the most brave imho, because we faces way more fears than average people. It probably took courage for you to come back, telling all that, and that is far from ugly.

:wave:

P.S.
Feel free to PM me if you want to talk some more (about anything).
Gentleman by day :oldtimer: Philosopher by night :hmmm: Pervert by choice :shutup2: Rebel by fate :punk:
SarahService
Explorer
Explorer

Post by SarahService »

Ten years, you don't say? That's almost long enough to remember when M.A.F.A.T. was new and the first great tease I found here. Or the Kate series. Remember when someone, reflog I think, wrote that and the forums were filled with collaborative efforts to add side teases? Hell with Mel?
I had an account back then, it was deleted with software upgrades because I didn't use it much. I mentioned this in the application for the passcode to set up this account, I don't usually have much to say in the forums because someone else says what I'm thinking and there's no reason to clog them down with duplicity. I don't even know if I have the same email as I used for that account. That was when I recognized myself as submissive and cross dressed for sexy fun, but hadn't yet realized my role as a transgender woman.
My username was "ordered" back then. I still consider myself the title holder for the worst tease ever written, other than the 1-2 page ones demanding a mistress PM someone. It was meant as a joke, but it totally tanked. It's still poor humor today, but especially so back then when fetishists were trying to establish a validity of our lifestyles. Here's the link, if you're interested:
https://milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=5621
Have fun, LOL!
EDIT: If you do check out those old teases, be sure to give mine the 1-star rating it deserves to keep my title as the worst ever writer. Let's see if we can drop it below the current 1.8 rating. If you check out MAFAT, Kate, or Mel, bump them a 5-star rating. They were great teases at the time, still great classic teases, and the writers, if they are still here, deserve recognition for how they built Milovana into the website we've come to love today.
Last edited by SarahService on Wed Mar 31, 2021 1:19 am, edited 2 times in total.